Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Ashley and Miley tried to receive the same bliss from masturbating to the red hot lesbian butt sex going on in front of them, however even fingering each other didn't quite do the trick. No, right now they felt like they needed something else. Something like a tongue or a dildo inside them, however neither Disney girl wanted to pull their eyes away from this little show to do anything about it. Luckily they were pretty sure they wouldn't have to wait to join in much longer.

They were right, Demi letting out a final deafening scream before collapsing face down into the bed sheets, Selena instantly stopping as she was clearly worried about her girlfriend. Vanessa quickly followed suit and the two dildo wearing Disney girls slowly pulled their cocks from Demi's butt and studied the damage they had done to it.

Demi's butt hole was gaping obscenely wide, far more than ever before, the other Disney girls able to see deep into her bowels via that red ringed crater which had once been a tiny rosebud. It looked so sexy to the young anal sex addicts, four of the five staring for what had to be a couple of minutes, Ashley helpfully spreading Demi's butt cheeks so they could get an even better look at that completely destroyed ass hole. Normally Demi would do that but she was still to out of it.

She also missed her chance to clean those toys, first Miley greedily swallowing Selena's strap-on then Vanessa gently pushed her ass flavoured dildo past Ashley's eager lips. Both Disney stars let out a long moan when they tasted the deepest part of Demi's butt on those fake cocks, Miley then frantically sucking every drop of Demi's ass juice off Selena's dick while Ashley took her time and really savoured the taste of girl butt.

From the very first moment Miley swallowed the head of her cock Selena began encouraging her, "Oh fuck yeah Miles, mmmmmmm, suck that cock! Suck the cock that's just been up my girlfriend's slutty ass! Suck the cock I just used to fuck my girlfriend's slutty ass! Suck the cock that, with the help of Vanessa and hercock, I just used to double fuck my girlfriend's slutty ass! Mmmmmm yeah, taste the deepest part of her ass on that dick you nasty little ATM slut! Get every drop of those slutty anal juices like a good little ass to mouth whore!"

After just enjoying the sight for a few moments Vanessa did the same, "Mmmmmm yeah baby, suck my cock. Suck my girl cock clean of Demi's slutty ass juices. Ohhhhhh yeah, that's it, good little cock sucker. Mmmmmmm you're such a good little cock sucker Ash, mmmmmm, I love having you sucking my girl cock. Oooooohhhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it, nice and deep, nice and deep in your fucking throat! Deep throat every fucking inch of that dick because in a second I'm going to shove it up your ass and fuck you until you're loose enough to take two cocks, and then me and Selena are going to double stuff your slutty ass hole like the slut you are!"

That last comment had Ashley practically squealing around the dick in her mouth. She also picked up the speed of her cock sucking, but it made little difference as at that point Ashley had taken the entire length of the dildo down her throat. Sure, there was a little ass juice left on the base but Ashley would have definitely got that eventually. Besides, it wasn't like Ashley wasn't fully aware of what was supposed to happen next, it just kind of slipped her mind a little as she had been enjoying the taste of Demi's ass so much. Now with that sweet flavour completely gone she was eager to get her ass hole double stuffed, or even single stuffed, Ashley's back hole quivering at the thought of the large cock in her mouth being shoved up her butt.

She wasn't waiting long as after a little more random dirty talk Vanessa asked, "Do you want it, baby? Do you want this dick up your ass?"

Quickly taking her mouth off the dildo Ashley happily squealed, "Yes, yes, yeeeeesssssss! Mmmmmm, give it to me baby! Give me that dick! Shove it up my slutty ass and fuck me! Mmmmmm, make sure I'm nice and loose back there so you and Selena can double stuff my butt."

"Then bend over baby. Let's show our friends what a real anal whore looks like." Vanessa grinned as her girlfriend quickly did as she was told, the blonde wiggling that beautiful behind of hers just the way the brunette loved so much, "Mmmmm yeah, show off that amazing white girl booty. Ohhhhhhh fuck, I love this ass. Spread your cheeks for me Ash. Show me that hole I'm about to stretch!"

Again Ashley quickly complied, this time by reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks as wide as possible to show off her still butt plug stuffed ass. It only remained that way for a few seconds after she exposed herself this way, then Ashley let out a soft moan of pleasure as she felt the butt plug being quickly pulled from her ass hole and being replaced with something much, much bigger.

Unfortunately instead of slamming in right away Vanessa teased Ashley's butt hole, gently rubbing the tip of the toy against that forbidden entrance, resulting in a frantic Ashley whimpering, "Oh God, please don't tease me Vanessa. Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little white girl ass! Fuck me up my little white girl ass and get it nice and ready to be double stuffed. Mmmmm, stretch my slutty ass, oh fuck, OH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Luckily that was all it took, Vanessa obviously as eager to butt fuck Ashley as Ashley was to be butt fucked, the blonde letting out a loud scream of joy as the brunette slammed into her loosened ass hole. Thanks to the butt plug, and the rough rectum wrecking Vanessa had given Ashley this morning, the first few inches of the dildo slid easily into the blonde's back passage with very little pain. It was the same story when the rest of the strap-on followed, Vanessa happily showing off just how much of an anal whore Ashley was by quickly embedding the entire length of that fake dick into Ashley's bowels.

Of course Ashley was only too happy to draw attention to how much she loved this, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd yeeeeeeesssssss, mmmmmmm, every inch! Every inch of your big dick is up my slutty little white girl booty, mmmmmmmm, stretching out my little ass, ooooooooh Goooooooodddddddd it feels so good. I love having your dick in my ass. I love having you inside me, mmmmmmmm, oh baby, fuck me! Fuck me with every single inch of your big dick! Fuck my little ass hard and deep so I'm nice and loose for you and Selena to double fuck my slut ass like the whore I am!"

"You heard her." Selena grinned, "Give it to her."

"Yeah, give it to her good. Destroy that dyke ass just like you did Demi's!" Miley cheered, "Mmmmm, come on, fuck that ass! Fuck it! Oh yeah, that's it, fuck Ashley's ass! Fuck it good and show us all exactly what kind of an ass whore your little girlfriend is!"

As the room continued to echo with trash talk Vanessa started fucking Ashley's ass at a slow and steady pace. Well, slow and steady by their standards, a.k.a. much harder than what Selena had used on Demi, but while those couple of newbies had been fucking each other for a year Ashley had been a proud anal whore for almost 10 years. Throughout that time Ashley had been taking it up the butt like it was her job, as in a job she loved so much that she happily worked overtime/weekends, so a mildly rough pounding was nothing to Ashley's slutty booty.

There may have been a certain level of stretching but Ashley couldn't remember a time where she hadn't loved the sensation of having her rectum walls forced to expand for a large cock, the perverted pleasure mixing with a real pleasure to make it even better. Ashley especially loved it when Vanessa circled her hips or pushed them up and down thus making the dildo move this way and that inside the blonde's bowels and making arguably the biggest anal whore of the secret Disney girls club moan joyfully.

Vanessa really was the best, Ashley thought as her girlfriend continued to stretch her ass with that strap on cock. Admittedly she was biased, however the fact that she loved the other girl and that other girl loved her may play a big factor but in Ashley's opinion nobody could fuck butt like Vanessa. Vanessa was an amazing butt fucker who had been butt fucking other girls for almost 10 years, Ashley the most frequent 'victim' of Vanessa's insatiable anal lust and had been ass fucked to countless orgasms because of it. Of course as exquisite as those orgasms always were nothing beat having Vanessa's dick up her ass, Ashley's body shivering with joy as she was once again sodomised by Vanessa Hudgins.

Ashley really was the best, Vanessa thought as she continued to stretch her girlfriend's ass with her strap on cock. Admittedly she was biased, however the fact that she loved the other girl and that other girl loved her may play a big factor but in Vanessa's opinion Ashley had the most fuck-able butt in the whole entire world. Ashley's ass was perfect in every conceivable way. The cheeks were firm yet curvy, great for slapping your thighs or your hand into, and the tiny little ass hole in between them was heavenly tight. Yes, Ashley was an amazing piece of ass, the girl the most frequent 'victim' of Vanessa's insatiable anal lust, Vanessa fucking that ass countless times in the last 10 years and still unable to get enough of it. And now she was reunited with that heavenly hole Vanessa's body was practically shivering with joy of once again sodomising Ashley Tisdale.

Of course there had been other girls, but for Vanessa none so perfect as Ashley. It was why Vanessa practically lived inside Ashley's perfect ass. Because sure, Vanessa had travelled the world and officially called all sorts of places home but in reality her only real home was inside Ashley's well rounded booty, Vanessa feeling like she was returning to the place she belonged every time she shoved a strap on up her secret girlfriend's butt. Or fingered it. Or licked it. Sometimes even spanking it, although she definitely preferred penetrating Ashley's tight little ass deep and wide and for that she needed a dildo.

Technically that last thought wasn't true, Vanessa finding herself grinning as she remembered the last time she had fisted her girlfriend's ass. Ashley had cum so hard with her fist up her ass, Vanessa treating the other girl's bowels like her own personal punching bag while her fellow Disney star squealed with joy and begged for more. It had been so hot, and made Vanessa feel oddly connected to Ashley in a really perverted way. However as much as they both loved it, particularly Ashley who had been dropping the anvils that she wanted to try taking two fists up her butt, Vanessa definitely preferred using a dildo to stretch Ashley's ass. After all stretching a girl's butt wide was fun, but depth was so much better.

Deep anal penetration was definitely the thing which made Ashley cum the hardest, just a few well timed thrusts of the blonde's super sensitive bowels having her on the edge of climax in no time. Given how many times she had violated that beautiful white girl booty Vanessa was an expert in recognising the signs and part of her wanted to give her girlfriend, the release she wanted. But since Ashley desperately wanted to be double ass fucked Vanessa instead skilfully stretched her girlfriend's back passage to the best of her ability, keeping Ashley on the edge of an orgasm pretty much the whole time she was preparing her posterior, Vanessa occasionally thrusting up, down and side to side as well as in between the constant in and out thrusts.

The other three Disney girls watched with glee as Vanessa butt fucked Ashley, Miley offering encouragement, "HARDER! Come on, HARDER! Mmmmmm, make that bitch cum! Mmmmm, fuck that sweet little ass and make her cum! Don't you want to make your girlfriend cum? She's so close I can practically taste it! Go on, do it, fuck that slutty little white girl booty and make her cum like an anal whore! Yeah, make Ashley Tisdale cum like a lesbian anal whore for you Vanessa, pound her slutty ass hard and deep, mmmmmm, do it, butt fuck her like the anal loving bitch she clearly is! Mmmmmm, fuck that ass harder! Harder, harder, harder, harder, HARDER!"

For her part Selena stayed silent, partly because she was tired from sodomising Demi and wanted to reserve every drop of energy she had left for double fucking Ashley's slutty ass, partly because she wanted to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm/enjoy her handiwork. That included a first occasionally looking away from Vanessa banging Ashley's butt to stare at the gaping crater which used to be Demi's ass hole, then Selena found herself cuddling up to her girlfriend and distracting them both with a brief make out session.

Of course all of this only reawakened Selena's libido and soon she was almost literally aching to get her strap on inside some girl butt. Specifically Ashley Tisdale's beautiful bubble butt, Selena very slowly moving forward so she could get a better look at that well rounded behind as it was relentlessly drilled by Vanessa's dildo, Selena's mouth watering once she got close enough to see the blonde's butt hole wrapped around the fake cock which was brutally ramming it.

Selena wasn't sure how long she just stared at Ashley's ass hole taking that strap on, all she knew was that one moment she was staring at that stretch back door lustfully, the next one of those well rounded ass cheeks was being spread, providing her a better view, and she was hearing Vanessa's voice, "Care to join me?"

Looking up at her grinning friend Selena asked, "Are you sure? I mean, don't you want to be the one to really stretch her ass?"

"Na! It's not like this is her first time, and I'm having way too much fun fucking this sweet ass to stop for more than a second." Vanessa said as she continued pumping Ashley's pooper, "Just make sure you thrusting nice and hard. Mmmmmm, we all know my girlfriend is the kind of filthy little ass whore who likes to feel it!"

"YES! Slam my ass! Slam my slutty little dyke ass! Oh Vanessa, mmmmmmm, Selena, fuck my ass hard!" Ashley begged, "I want you to both fuck my ass at the same time like the total anal whore I am! Please just do it! Please? You both know I'm a total butt slut who loves getting her tight little white ass double stuffed, so do it! Ass fuck me like a little ho. Treat me like your own personal little ass ho, mmmmmm, good for nothing but butt fucking, oooooooh yes, oh Vanessa, mmmmm, oh God Selena, fuck me!"

Even though Selena had heard all the encouragement she needed she waited a little while just to enjoy Ashley begging to be double ass fucked. Then without warning she lifted herself up, got into position and pressed the tip of her strap on against Ashley's already dildo stuffed ass hole. On cue Vanessa stopped butt fucking Ashley just long enough for Selena to slam forwards and make the blonde's butt hole stretch wide enough to take the first few inches of the second dildo inside it, Ashley Tisdale squealing violently as her tailpipe was suddenly violated in such an extreme way.

Selena and Vanessa briefly looked over at Miley to take in the expression of surprise mixed with lust on her face, which had very little to do with the double anal penetration. No, that look of surprise was because Ashley's squeal was almost of pure pleasure, even the likes of Demi, Selena and Vanessa a little taken aback by just what a shameless anal whore Ashley was. Then Selena became lost in filling Ashley's ass with every inch of her dick while Demi and Vanessa watched, the latter adding her own thrusting to maximise the pleasure for all involved.

Naturally while Ashley's world began to mostly revolve around the giant dildos rearranging her insides the extreme anal penetration had Ashley smiling blissfully as she reflected on what an ass whore she was. Not just because she was constantly being butt fucked by Vanessa, her fellow Disney girls and various other celebrities or because she was such an anal addict that she literally couldn't go a day without getting her fixs, because that was apparently true for a lot of celebrities, especially Disney girls. No, Ashley was an especially notorious ass whore because her butt could be stretched wide and deep and all she would do is moan in pleasure and beg for more.

When getting her ass double penetrated it was kind of hard to talk, even when she had taken so many single and double ass fuckings she had lost count, but soon Ashley would be desperately pleading for more. Until then her moans, groans, cries and whimpers seemed more than efficient to encourage Selena and Vanessa to go to town on her ass. Not that they needed it given how frequently they had sodomised her, both separately and together, over the past few years of having kinky lesbian sex with each other, but Ashley knew they loved to hear it almost as much as they loved to watch her ass hole stretch. Not as much as Ashley loved the feeling of her ass hole being stretched, but nearly nothing could compare to that.

One exception was when Selena finished stuffing her strap on up Ashley's ass, Vanessa timing the moment perfectly so she was able to thrust her own dildo all the way into her girlfriend's butt so that Ashley officially had every inch of those big dicks buried in her bowels. The sensations of pain and pleasure Ashley got from that were so good she almost came, the High School Musical star's eyes rolling in the back of her head as two of her fellow Disney girls stretched her ass so obscenely.

Then they began butt fucking her, at first Vanessa pumping in and out of her pooper, then Selena working against the other brunette's rhythm, then with her, then not, then with her, then not, then with her, then not, etc. This process repeating until Ashley received the kind of mind destroying climaxes she could only receive through anal sex. And as those rapid-fire orgasms left her a mindless shell she finally found her voice again, Ashley using it to hysterically cheer on the two girls who were joyfully ruining her rectum.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY FUCKINGGGGGGG GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS!" Ashley screamed, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTT, IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDDDDDD, WRECK MY ASS! WRECK MY FUCKING ASS! DESTROY IT! FUCKING SLAM MY ASS SO HARD I WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN AGAIN! GAPE MY ASS HOLE SO WIDE IT NEVER EVER CLOSES! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD, JUST FUCK IT! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY SLUTTY DYKE ASS! OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It never ceases to amaze Vanessa what her girl could take, how joyfully she could take it and how desperately she would beg for more until she could no longer speak coherently. Given all the excitement that unsurprisingly didn't take too long this time round but as usual Ashley continued to squeal in encouragement until she collapsed facedown whimpering mess, Vanessa and Selena only continuing to butt fuck the poor girl because they knew how much the massive anal whore loved being sodomised into unconsciousness.

Miley was nice enough to pick up the verbal encouragement when Ashley became a whimpering wreck, however Vanessa didn't hear a word. She was far too busy listening out for the tell-tale signs that Ashley had slipped into unconsciousness and the ass fuck was finally over. Not that Vanessa wasn't still loving every minute of it, because she was, but even after ten years of building up her stamina she had her limits.

Currently Vanessa's joints ached and she was drenched in sweat, one glance at Selena telling her that her friend was in the exact same position, figuratively as well as literally. Of course that also meant Selena was getting off on this just as much as she was, the simulators on their clits combining with the sheer joy of fucking such a wonderfully tight little ass, Ashley Tisdale's tight little ass at that, combining to make them both cum what felt like countless times and still they brutally wrecked their fellow Disney girl's back passage.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers