Selena: Four-Play

Story Info
A horny housewife spends a morning with three lifeguards.
3.3k words
4.16
44.9k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovely brunette attached the hooks on her bra and was reaching for her pants when she saw her reflection in the mirror and paused. Her hair was soaking wet from the shower, she had on no makeup and she was in a hotel bathroom, the man who had invited her asleep on the other side of the door. Just over an hour after meeting him in the bar downstairs, Selena's thighs had been spread wide as he fucked her receptive wet pussy. It was the second time this month alone that the married forty-year-old mother of three had sex with a complete stranger.

She knew with absolute certainty that her husband was banging his secretary and at least two other women on the side. She only stayed with him for their children (he was a good father) but when he stopped coming to bed with her completely, she became desperate for satisfaction. As a result, she cheated on him for the first time earlier that year by going to a male co-workers home during their lunch break and letting him screw her yearning snatch. Over the last six months, Selena had been with four different men, all one night stands.

With the pace of her extramarital affairs on the upswing, her immediate future brought the potential of an absolute explosion.

In two days, she was supposed to go to Myrtle Beach with her friend Hannah for an entire week and she wondered what she would be capable of when she was six hundred miles away from home. Her choice of travel companion didn't help matters; she had once witnessed her friend suck a guy's dick in the booth of a crowded restaurant. In her imagination, Selena pictured herself lying naked on the beach while men as far as the eye could see lined up to screw her insatiable pussy. Then she would laugh, knowing that she was much too inhibited to be put in that type of scenario. Nevertheless, she did want to get laid as often as possible, leaving any and all gang bangs in the capable hands of Hannah.

She finished getting dressed and made her way home...

The two women had arrived in South Carolina right around dusk on Friday night and after quick showers and unpacking in the condo, they went out to dinner and then to a club. Tired from the long trip, Selena resisted the advances of several men while Hannah was... well, Hannah. She gave head to a guy in a bathroom stall and then told the brunette that in the manager's office she had sucked off one bouncer while another fucked her well-traveled cunt simultaneously.

The mere thought of being with two men at the same time made her pussy quiver but she was just exhausted. As if fatigue wasn't enough of a downer, her third drink brought on the onset of a headache and the brunette went to leave a short time later, unable to find her friend. Almost comical in the sheer excess and perversity of it, she found her in the back seat of their car with yet another man on top of her. Chuckling and shaking her head, she walked the few short blocks to the condo.

The next morning she woke up to find that she was alone, which came as absolutely no surprise. She took a shower and put on the white bikini that Hannah had bought for her, inspecting her appearance in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Generally critical of her body, she was pleasantly surprised by her reflection. Despite the skimpiness of the material, her grapefruit sized tits stood firm and it made her soft, shapely behind look even rounder than it was. She wasn't thrilled with her "pouch" as she called it- the residual belly from three Caesarean sections- but even that wasn't enough to take away from the total package. Sure, her tan could have been deeper to offset the white and highlight the tone of her thighs, but overall she expected to easily be able to attract men.

After the disappointment of last night she was determined to have a man today.

She was determined to get fucked today.

Planning on going to the beach she remembered at the last second that the condo had a pool and she headed there first instead. She was immediately glad that she had because lying on individual lawn chairs at poolside were three guys who could have posed as bronzed gods. Hearing her open the fence to gain entrance they each looked her up and down with obvious approval, making her blush slightly. She was introduced to Chad, the lifeguard and his two friends Bryce and Derek, all twenty-three years old. Light conversation followed: where she was from, how long she would be there and places for her to visit; Selena leaving out the fact that she was married.

Finally, she jumped in the pool and giving every appearance of being casual, the three guys joined her. Slowly but surely they gathered around her like sharks although she got no sense that she was in any type of danger. Splashing led to playful frolicking and eventually physical contact. Several times her tits were "accidentally" brushed, her ass cheeks cupped briefly and then followed with a sheepish "my bad". Not only did Selena never protest, she wished she could be brazen enough to encourage them; if it'd been Hannah instead of her, sex would already be taking place.

After an hour of fun in the water, the brunette climbed out and noticed for the first time that when wet, her suit became almost clear. Her semi-erect, deep pink nipples looked bare as did the silky triangle of hair directly above the slippery lips of her cunt. As she walked towards a chair to towel dry, she caught a whistle and some murmuring, blushing again as she knew this was from the guys watching her decadent ass sway. Her confidence grew with the affirmation that practically naked, they still liked what they saw. All that was left was wondering which of one of them would make a move so she could have sex with him.

The guys got out of the pool seconds later and Chad asked if she wanted to get high in his condo, to which she agreed. Moments later they were smoking a joint in his living room and she was buzzed from the very first hit. She still continued to toke away with them until the weed was finished.

So completely high that she felt like she was floating inches above the ground, Selena took a seat on Chad's couch, immediately flanked by him and Bryce while Derek went into the kitchen and came back with four sodas. Her faculties severely compromised, she drank her beverage absently while staring intently at the painting that hung on the wall across from her. Just below the surface of consciousness, she picked up on bits and pieces of the guys conversation, mostly appreciative reviews of the weed. Lost in the framed art, she wasn't aware when they stopped talking and barely noticed when Chad began to gently stroke her arm and then her neck.

Her brain delayed a few seconds behind reality, she felt Bryce's weight shift next to her just as he kissed her. She realized he was prying her thin lips apart with his tongue when he started to lean her back on the furniture. All three guys had converged on Selena by this point and there was no resistance to remove her top as Chad did while Derek, kneeling before her, rolled her bikini briefs down. Seconds after her luscious body was exposed the brunette beauty was ecstatic as three tongues and six hands stroked and caressed her all at once.

The host firmly squeezed one of her creamy tits while noisily slobbering away at the nipple on the other. From the carpet, Derek pressed his palms between her thighs to spread them and snaked his tongue deep into her sweet, already sopping wet pussy. Bryce continued to make out with her even as he shimmied out of his trunks before he broke the embrace and knelt on the edge of the couch, his throbbing cock inches away from her lovely face. Her eyes heavy-lidded and bloodshot from the marijuana, but more from the sexual stimulation, she looked up at him even as she reached for his dick.

Without pause, she leaned forward with lips parted and engulfed the head and several inches of shaft into her mouth, sucking with vacuum force immediately. Instinctively taking him as far she could without gagging, Selena began to bob her head back and forth voraciously while jerking at his shaft with her hand. Even as she hungrily sucked cock, she grinded her hips with increasing speed in reaction to getting eaten out by Derek. He was tugging at her tender labia with his lips while also flicking her clitoris with his tongue and then furiously stabbing the muscle into her drooling snatch. Chad was going back and forth between her tits gnawing and suckling at one nipple and then switching to the other.

Just five minutes later, Bryce tensed up and grunted "I'm gonna come" and in response the brunette wrapped her free hand around his hip to hold him in place. His cock bounced in her mouth seconds before thick wads of semen exploded onto her tongue and she let the viscous fluid ooze down her throat, continuing to suck. Finally overcome by sensitivity, Bryce pulled free from her mouth just as her own orgasm began and she gasped with ecstasy. Feeling the increasing flow of her syrupy nectar, Derek pressed his face even harder against her cunt and lapped away ravenously.

Moments later she was unable to stand the electric pulsing in her click any longer and she squirmed away from Derek's mouth while pushing Chad from her tits. Eyes fluttering while her mouthwatering body visibly trembled, Selena slowly calmed her breathing and then sighed with great satisfaction. Blinking rapidly to bring the room into focus, she licked her lips as she saw Chad rolling a condom down his thick cock, opening her satiny thighs wide in invitation. Within seconds he had mounted her and was dragging the head of his dick along the yawning crease of her pussy.

As snug as her cunt was, she was completely saturated and he eased inside her balls deep with a minimum effort. She craned her neck with unbridled passion and dug the fingers from both hands into the small of his back while dropping one foot on the floor, the other on the back of the couch, making her legs perpendicular to her body. After savoring the warm clasping of her pussy for a long moment, he withdrew and thrust forward again.

From the moment of penetration, Selena bucked her hips with primal lust, physically urging him to fuck her ever harder and faster and he did. In no time he was simply hammering in and out of her hot, slippery snatch, his pelvis slamming against hers. She squealed with escalating volume and continued to spur him on.

The brunette began to climax after several minutes and he had to grit his teeth to keep the convulsing in her pussy from making him come also. The pace slowed momentarily but as her orgasm subsided, Chad began to roughly fuck her again and she gradually started to hump upwards to meet his driving into her once more. After a good while, she began to orgasm again and this time the spasms in her cunt pushed him over the edge and he flooded his rubber with jism. They stayed pressed motionless against each other for a solid minute and then Derek reminded them of his presence.

"Dude...really?" he exclaimed, pointing at his raging hard-on.

A brief moment later Selena's knees were pushed into her tits while Derek slammed his dick into her slippery pussy. Still tasting her syrupy juices on his tongue, he drilled her welcoming cunt with fury and she responded in kind leading to a second consecutive mutual orgasm after a simply frenzied fucking. He climbed off of the momentarily sated beauty and other than stretching her legs, she stayed lying down, her tempting body now shimmering with a light sheen of sweat and other bodily fluids.

Another joint was rolled and started to get smoked while the three men caressed and fondled her in a casual manner. Still very high and her libido getting amped again, she noticed with extreme pleasure that they were all sporting erections.

"Wow...you're all still hard!"

The guys snickered and then Bryce made a confession.

"When you used the bathroom when we first got here, we all took a Viagra. It's not just for old and limp guys, you know."

"Why?" she asked.

"You're really freaking hot, Selena. If there was a chance --and we thought there was- then we wanted to make it worth your while," answered Chad, "But if we're still fucking you in four hours, we'll need you to take us to consult a physician."

They all laughed, her included but in her mind, she was swooning.

'Four h-o-u-r-s! Ohmigod please let them fuck me for that long!'

After the laughter ceased, the lust remained and Bryce leaned down to kiss her before gently pulling her to a sitting position and then guiding her to hands and knees. He climbed onto he couch behind her and leered at the awesome sight before him. Her round, creamy ass cheeks spread wide exposing her dark brown rectum, now glistening with her own juices and her sopping wet cunt, yawning between her shapely thighs. He cupped and squeezed her silky behind and the still horny housewife pushed back against his touch.

"Are you going to...put it in my butt?" she whispered.

"Do you want me to?"

"Umm...yeah, yeah I want you to. But can you use some Vaseline or something and kinda take it easy putting it in?"

"Sure, baby," he replied and then turning, "Hey, one of you guys; you heard the lady, get me the tube of k-y outta the bathroom."

Chad hadn't even stood yet to comply before Bryce had spit on his thumb and pressed it against Selena's warm, pliant asshole. She sighed audibly as he rolled it around the clenched orifice briefly before slowly working it past her vise-tight sphincter, the fevered brunette easing her hips back to encourage the penetration. His digit was in to the last knuckle just as he was handed the tube of lubricant and by then she was visibly wiggling her lower body and moaning softly.

The moans steadily morphed into throaty groaning moments later as his thumb was pulled free and replaced by his slippery glans pushing against and into her asshole. Vise tight as her rectum was, she was very relaxed, his cock was thoroughly lubricated and he sank steadily into her suffocating bowels. Within seconds his pubic hair was scratching at the wide splayed globes of her behind as his shaft was buried to the hilt. Selena arched her back and her jaw fell open in sheer delight while wasting no time, Bryce started to fuck her tight, hot rectum.

Although she had trouble asking for it, even from her husband (when they used to still fuck), the 40-year old loved anal sex. Quite often, she was even able to reach orgasm without any vaginal stimulation whatsoever. So having her resilient orifice stuffed so completely incensed her and she threw her succulent behind at him almost violently. In just a few minutes, he was fucking her up the ass so hard that her wildly bouncing ass cheeks sounded like applause as they slapped against his stomach.

Just as she was building towards a sensational climax, Bryce squirted strands of slimy come deep into her steaming hole. Grinding her teeth, she continued to toss her ass back at him trying desperately to come but her body betrayed her, the circular muscle guarding her cavity squeezing his dick out. She barely had a moment to let the frustration set in because Chad was in his place and he stuffed his cock into her sloppy cunt in one harsh thrust. Seconds after, she was also greedily sucking Derek's boner and for the first time in her life, two dicks were in her body at the same time.

She climaxed mercifully and quickly and even came again before Chad sprayed come into his rubber. As soon as he pulled out of her gushing pussy, she began to swallow her second load as Derek spewed salty jit into her mouth and down her throat. She collapsed face first and nearly passed out but there was still a steady probing and fondling of her luscious figure that kept her awake- and aroused.

She is just starting to grind her pelvis from two fingers snaking in and out of her cunt, another digging into her asshole when they are suddenly ripped free. Selena offers no resistance as she is flipped on to her side in the fetal position, her tremendous backside hanging over the edge. In the blink of an eye, her breath is snatched away as Bryce forces his cock into her scintillating asshole yet again. Ecstatic over getting ass-fucked again so ridiculously soon, she pushes against the back of the couch with outstretched arms for leverage and furiously bucks backwards.

She only gives Derek a blank stare as he climbs over and lies down facing her and still doesn't put together what's about to happen as he lifts her thigh to expose her vacant pussy. Feeling his bulging glans brush her protruding clit makes her squeak and then she nearly feints as his cock sinks rapidly into her snatch. The feeling of two very good-sized erections throbbing inside of her separated merely by a thin wall of tissue and flesh is the most intense of her life, bar none. There is an edge of ripping pain but the ecstasy is simply mind-numbing and she blacks out for a second, brought back to consciousness by the most exhilarating, devastating orgasm she's ever had.

She howls with blinding euphoria even as the two guys toil to find a rhythm, soon settling on pushing inside their respective holes at the same time. Selena's orgasm is continuous and almost surreal as it rises in intensity and she can't even comprehend how anything could feel this amazing. Very soon, the two younger men are fucking her with every ounce of their fiber, ravaging the brunette's two clenching orifices. Her body is jerked like a rag doll between them, she can't catch her breath and her tits are flopping so hard that they ache but she never wants them to stop.

Ever.

And she keeps climaxing...

Having each come twice, Viagra still in their blood stream, they double penetrate the perversely grateful mother of three for a solid twenty minutes before ejaculating just moments apart. Selena collapses like so much dead weight and doesn't even flinch as Chad climbs on to her back, spreads her thighs with his and sinks his cock into her now gaping asshole. He bangs her squishing rectum for quite some time and incredibly, given what she's been through already, she begins to respond. He spills still more warm, gooey jit deep into her nether region and pulls out of her greasy asshole with a loud plopping sound a short time later.

She is finally left in peace for about fifteen minutes and then on rubbery legs, she stumbles to the bathroom to pee. As soon as her ass cheeks touch the seat, she farts come from her rectum and doesn't even care- any and all modesty has long since gone. Leaving the bathroom, she finds the guys strewn around the living room like debris as they are spent...finally. Ten minutes later, she has put her bikini back on, immediately see-through as her body is still moist, her crotch saturated. Each of the men is given a hungry kiss and grateful hug before she leaves, knowing her life has forever been changed.

And she still has the rest of the week in Myrtle Beach. To be continued.