Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Uuh... God..." Her whimpers filling the room along with the creaking sounds of my old couch and the soft tapping sounds of my pelvis against her butt.

"H... harder," she finally groaned after a while, giving me the eagerly awaited permission.

Lifting my hand I gave her rippling booty a resounding smack that made her squeal lightly before I granted her wish, increasing the pace of my thrusts. I felt my heavy ballsack swing and hit her clit every time I pushed into her, the slapping sound becoming very much audible as I began to fuck the little tart.

"Shit!" I growled, my fingers clawing into her buttock as Selena's moans got louder.

"Ungh... Harder... Oohh!"

What an eager slut! I complied, my hips slamming into her with speed now, causing her sexy butt to jiggle wildly. Looking down I saw her pink sphincter clench at the onslaught, an incredibly hot, debauched sight, while my young Latin lover bit into my couch, earning her another harsh spank.

"Fucking bitch!" I berated her, unable to hold myself back.

But the starlet seemed to love this, her moans turning into joyful screams as she took the pounding, barely muffled by my couch.

The sofa shook violently as we fucked like rabbits, slamming against the wall, and for a split second I worried about the sound, but with the view in front of me those thoughts were forgotten almost immediately.

"AAAH..." Selena yelped, completely merged into the forceful sex, "FUCK ME... HARDER!!"

Her feet kicked frantically with euphoria as I snarled and increased my pace even further, banging the pint-sized Latina with all I had Letting go of her butt I grabbed her head with both hands and forced her cheek against the wall, pinning her in place as I pounded into her.

"GAAH... GOD...SHIIIT..." Selena exclaimed, using both arms to brace herself against the wall as her little cunt was wrecked, making sure that every last person in the house knew what was going on.

"YOU DIRTY SLUT!" I roared, my cock a blur as it slammed into the screaming starlet's pussy.

"AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" the little tart squealed as her twat suddenly convulsed with pleasure, gripping my cock tightly and hungrily milking it. Her whole body began to shake violently as she had a forceful orgasm while I had my cock buried deep inside her hole, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't cum right away.

God fucking hell!! I squeezed my eyes shut, and held on for dear life as her cunt clenched so exquisitely around my dick. This girl was incredible! I felt her juices soak my manhood as her orgasm washed over her, turning her ecstatic scream into a groan.

Once the roughest part was over I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I looked down on her shivering little ass, relishing the wining moan she gave as her body was still shaken by after-shocks.

"Damn..." I muttered as I let go of her head and spread her butt again, then slowly pulled my juice soaked cock from her pussy. The head popped out with an obscenely wet sound, followed by a small gush of girly essence.

After giving her a moment to relax I bent down and gently kissed her neck. "Are you okay?"

Selena moaned in response, a wide smile spreading across her lips. "God," she whispered, "I should fuck older guys more often..."

She snickered at her own joke before opening her eyes and looking at me, a few strands of her hair sticking to her sweaty face. "You're awesome!"

I smirked, this stunning girl making me feel twenty years younger. I still needed release and I was sure she was eager to give it to me. "Come here!"

Selena let out a light squeal as I picked her up but as I threw her naked body over my shoulder she giggled. "Wow," she teased, her head hanging upside-down, "For an old man you have a really nice ass!"

"Watch your mouth, little lady!" I retorted and gave her own tight posterior another playful swat. I quickly made my way to my bedroom, deftly kicking the door open and Selena let out a small, yelp as I tossed her onto my bed.

"Hey!" she giggled in playful indignation as she bounced off the mattress, her boobs jiggling enticingly in the process, "Is that a way to treat a 'little lady'?"

"Shut up!" I grunted as I quickly followed her onto the bed, crawling on top of her and pushing my lips to hers. She let out a joyful moan as we made out, my tongue hungrily chasing hers.

Meanwhile my right hand quickly found its way between her legs, tracing the outline of her bald, slimy taco much to her enjoyment. She gasped into my mouth as I entered her soaked twat roughly with two fingers, her thighs automatically splaying apart to invite me in while her own hands grabbed my butt, her manicured fingers digging into my flesh.

I used my thumb to encircle her pearl-like clit, strumming the little button with all the skill I could muster while I curled my fingers inside her to stimulate her rubbery g spot.

"God!" Selena gasped, breaking the kiss to throw her head back, giving me the chance to nibble on her exposed throat, causing her to let out a whine. Her legs spread apart even wider, now obscenely inviting me in as I played with her, fingering her hot, little pussy while she bucked her hips up greedily, her sweet essence now drooling heavily from her pink hole, leaking down between her ass cheeks and soaking my sheets.

Selena's breathing quickly was deep and husky again; she gasped and writhed beneath me as I toyed with her. "God..." she whined in desperation, "Just fuck me!"

Her plea caused me to stop worshipping her neck and I lifted my head. She stared back, her eyes dark pools of pleasure as I shifted my weight. I pulled my hand from her pussy and, taking in every tiny twitch on her stunning face, I grabbed both her legs below the knee and pulled them up, leaving her more exposed than ever with her butt raised off the bed and her delicate, shaved pussy angled upwards.

"Little slut!" I teased her and she nodded vehemently, eager to get me inside her wanton cunt, her small hands on my butt trying to force me inside her.

Sadistically I let my head brush across her clit several times and grazed the outlines of her twat, teasing her and causing Selena to whimper in frustration, her hips bucking in need. "You fucking bastard!" she groaned.

Giving her a reproachful glare I then decided I had teased her enough and with a hard thrust I buried myself inside her petite cunnie.

"AAARGH!" Selena cried out, her feet flailing as she was roughly impaled. She was dripping wet and prepared thanks to our previous fuck, which was the reason I was able to push all the way in. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt... her face contorted and she clenched her pearly white teeth.

"Say that again!" I growled, hiding my amusement as I felt her vagina grip me tight.

Selena gave me an intense glare before a dirty grin spread across her lips. "You fucking bastard!" she whispered, looking at me in defiance.

I pursed my lips in disapproval. If she was asking for it...

Deftly I grabbed both her calves just above the ankle, feeling the cool leather of her fuck-me-boots, and inexorably pushed them up above her head, pinning the starlet's feet to the bed, her toes digging into the mattress. Selena's eyes widened as she was folded in half, her cunt even more exposed than before with my rigid rod buried to the hilt inside. But a split-second later she stared at me provokingly again, her teeth bared as she challenged me.

Unwilling to let her wait even for another second I started to fuck her, my hips pumping up and down in a fast rhythm, causing a stream of squeaks and gasps to come out of Selena's little mouth.

Enjoying the hug of her warm, wet cunt I rolled my hips fast, this time not very considerate, relying on the fact that she was prepared. As I pounded into her my balls slapped against her petite asshole with every thrust, serving to turn me on even more.

"God-uhn-oh-yeah-oh-shi-it-ah!" Selena whimpered as she was pounded, her tits jiggling wildly. Her hands let go of my ass and instead grabbed the back of my head, roughly pulling me down and mashing my lips against hers.

"Mmh-you-fuc-king-bas-tard!" she grunted between kisses, her face reflecting her pleasure as we swapped spit, my chest pressing down the back of her thighs as we fucked in this obscene position.

I used one of my paws to hold both of her dainty ankles in place, giving me one free hand. I took advantage and reached down beneath where our bodies joined. Seeing her eyes widen I pushed my lips against hers, muffling any sort of protest before she could even think of saying a word as my fore and middle finger collected some of her plentifully flowing juices and found her puckered little sphincter.

Selena squeaked into my mouth as her petite asshole was stimulated. I rubbed little circles around it while never missing a beat, hungrily kissing the Latina.

"Uh-oh-god-oh!" she grunted when I broke away, her wide, shocked eyes fixed onto mine as I applied pressure to her virgin backdoor.

"AWWaaaAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the poor dear squealed as the first digit of my middle finger popped past her ring muscle and invaded her rectum and this first anal intrusion caused her body to clench in a second, glorious orgasm. Her mouth hung open widely and her beautiful brown eyes rolled back into her head.

"Fuuuck!" I swore as her pussy gripped me tightly again while her sphincter trapped my middle finger., her vaginal muscles giving me another delicious massage and this time it was too much. With a last, hard thrust I forced myself deep inside her and exploded, sending a huge load of sticky cum into her birth channel.

Selena quitted this sensation with another grunt, her whole, petite body shaking now as we came together, her pinned beneath me, her cunt convulsing around my cock.

Once we calmed down a little I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried inside her vag. I pulled my digit from her ass while we both caught our breath.

"Wow..." Selena gasped, giving me a soft peck on the lips, "That was insane!"

I managed a small smile, tired happiness overwhelming me now. I pulled my cock from her perfect pussy and rolled off her. "It was incredible..." I muttered, closing my eyes.

Before I passed out I felt Selena snuggle up to me, pressing her perfect, naked body against mine and finding a cozy spot. I pressed a last kiss onto her soft hair before we both slipped into a coma-like sleep.

-

"Jesus Motherfucking Christ!" I mumbled as I slowly woke up. I wasn't even awake thirty seconds, my eyes still closed and my back was already killing me. Fuck getting older...

I lay there for another minute, my mind slowly collecting itself when, in a rush, the events of last night came back to me. The stressful brat at the club, the fight in the alley, the beautiful Latin girl, hot, steamy sex...

I sat up with a start, bolting upright, and immediately regretted the sudden movement when a sharp pain shot up my back. Alarmed I looked around to find my bedroom empty. I sat completely naked on top of my crumbled, sweaty sheets, the sun shining in through the big, dirty window. Not even Lucifer was around.

"Fuck..." I grumbled, squinting against the bright light. Did she leave already? I wouldn't put it past her, the girl had been tipsy and might have regretted it immediately once she woke up next to an old, snoring man.

Scooting backwards so I sat up against the cold wall I reached over and fished my spare packet of cigarettes, along with the lighter, of my nightstand. Quickly lighting it up I glanced over at the clock. 11:48. Almost lunch time...

I sighed and leaned back, enjoying a drag of my morning cigarette as my mind wandered back to last night. The gorgeous, young girl... Unable to help myself an uncharacteristic smirk spread across my face. Dirty, old man!

The clanking sound took me by surprise and I straightened, once again cursing my god-forsaken back for trying to make me believe somebody was carving me up from behind, and looked towards the bedroom door in alarm, flicking the half-smoked cigarette blindly towards the ashtray. Intruders? In the middle of the day? When normal, decent people had been up for hours?

Another clanking sound, then the swoosh of the kitchen faucet. Ignoring the aches of age I got up from the bed. If those were burglars they were the worst damn burglars I had ever heard of...

I silently headed towards the kitchen, most of the tension had left my body. I had an idea who it was, but still, the ex-soldier inside me was on alert as I scurried through the living room. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted my discarded jeans and shirt as I made my way towards the noise, my cock dangling in time with my steps.

When I reached the kitchen door I froze, despite my suspicion still not ready for the view.

Selena stood with her back to me at the stove, cooking something deliciously smelling in a pan. She hadn't noticed me so far, as she hummed some unknown-to-me pop song and shimmied her hips to it while she lightly shook the pan.

Silently I admired her naked, beautiful legs as she shifted her weight from one bare foot to another in time with the song.

She appeared to be completely naked except for my worn-out, black hoodie, which she had appeared to have "borrowed". And I had to admit: she looked way better in the old rag than I do! It was two sizes too big for her, granted, but that only added to the appeal. The sleeves were too long, as was the back, covering her butt and hanging an inch down her thighs. She had the hood on her head, covering her as she worked at the stove, dancing to her imaginary music.

I leaned against the door frame and silently watched her as she moved, drinking in the sight of the young Latina cooking in my little kitchen. Then my cock twitched to life when Selena reached up above her head and grabbed something from the spice rack, in the process pulling the hoodie up and exposing her tight, bare ass to my eyes.

I was completely lost in the show, continuing to shamelessly ogle the unaware beauty for several minutes until something swept past my leg and Lucifer, my asshole cat, strode past me, completely ignoring my presence as he strutted towards Selena.

To my shocked surprise the little bastard then jumped onto the counter and sat down next to her, watching her work. Selena noticed him, raising her hand and to my astonishment Lucifer allowed her to pet him, purring loudly. That fucking asshole was still, after more than nine years, biting me every second time I fed him but somehow he had made friends with Selena within hours! Smiling, she offered him a small piece of ham and he ate it straight out of her hand while she continued to rub his ears.

"I'll be fucked!"

My grunt caused both Selena and Lucifer to look at me. While Lucifer looked quite pissed at my existence Selena smiled widely as she saw me. "Damn," she said, "I wanted to make you breakfast in bed..."

Such a pleasant girl. With a soft look on my face I approached her. Beneath the hood I could see her dark hair was still wet. She had taken a shower. A few steps closer and I could smell her delicious scent over the omelet she was cooking. She had zipped the hoodie halfway up, revealing a generous amount of perfect cleavage. Her face was free of the sultry make-up from last night now and I couldn't help but admire her stunning, natural beauty.

"That's alright!" I smiled as I stood in front of her, gently grabbing the lapels of her/my shirt and pulling her in for a kiss, "If I hadn't woken up I would have missed the show..."

Selena grinned and bit her lip, lightly blushing. "Sit down! It is finished!"

Complying I sat on the kitchen chair, still stark naked, and watched as Selena used a spatula to skillfully transfer the omelet from the pan to a plate, turned the stove off and set it down in front of me along with knife and fork. She then proceeded to pour me a big cup of freshly-cooked coffee and placed it beside the steaming plate. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say you like your coffee black!?" she winked at me as she sat opposite of me at the kitchen table, her own mug of milky coffee in hand.

"You're right!" I nodded. Smart girl... Picking up the cutlery I began to eat while Selena watched. She gave me a knowing grin when she saw how much I enjoyed it.

"My grandma taught me that one!" she explained, taking a sip of her coffee before she went on, "I just wanted to thank you again for saving me last night!"

"Trust me!" I mumbled, swallowing a mouthful of delicious food, "We are more than even!"

We shared a look and Selena giggled. "Well..." she set her mug down on the table, lightly grazing her thumb across a tiny crack in its rim before she looked back up with a naughty glance in her eyes, "Maybe just a little more..."

Before I could respond I watched with wide eyes as the beautiful Latina gracefully slipped beneath the table, giving me a sexy wink before she disappeared. I was frozen to the spot, had even forgotten how to chew...

"Motherfucker..." I swore loudly when I felt the hot, warm mouth envelop my soft cock beneath the surface of the table. I wasn't hard, but this was changing within seconds as Selena began to apply a strong suction to my cockhead, swirling her head over my piss slit.

My shaft hardened quickly under her expert ministrations as she cupped my balls gently with one hand while blowing me to rigidness with her tight mouth.

"God..." I groaned, the half-eaten omelet forgotten on my plate as I was so amazingly serviced. Soft slurping noises emerged from beneath the table as Selena's tongue and lips pampered me, her tiny hand massaging my nuts in perfect sync with her sucking mouth.

I groaned as Selena let my head wetly pop out from between her lips, then let a string of warm drool fall onto my manhood before letting her nimble tongue dance along the underside, all the way from the tip to the root, to spread her saliva out. I heard the sound of a zipper, then the rustling sound of her shedding my hoodie and I closed my eyes, knowing the singer now sat completely naked beneath my kitchen table.

"... fuck!" I cursed, my fingers grabbing the table's edge tight when the brunette starlet began to suckle on my balls, first one then the other, while jerking my spit-slick shaft with her right hand.

"Mmmmh..." the little vixen hummed, her lips wrapped around my testicles, sending incredible vibrations through my body which she even increased by flicking her tongue across the sensitive flesh.

The sensation had me grunt out loudly and got me so excited I could feel a big dollop of precum form on my tip and trickle down my shaft. Selena, spotting this, was quick to let my ball plop out of her mouth and lap up the drop, making me curse under my breath. "God damned!"

The little tease giggled, swirling her tongue around my sensitive head one more time. "Jeez, look who's excited..."

I growled in response before almost violently pulling back, the sudden motion toppling my chair as I stood. Grabbing the grinning starlet by the wrist I pulled her out from under the table, making her stand up in front of me. I took a second to admire her gorgeous nakedness, the firm tits and shaved little pussy, before planting my lips on hers in another long kiss, disregarding the fact where her mouth had just been.

"Mmmh!" she moaned into my mouth as I took control. I allowed my hands to wander down her backside, along her delicate spine until I cupped her ass with both hands. We both grunted as I lifted the petite beauty into the air by her butt and Selena was quick to wrap her legs around me.

We continued to make out passionately as I turned away from the small table and carried her over to the counter, where I gently set her down. "I want to eat your cunt now!" I declared, lightly pushing her back by her shoulders.