Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena watched me with wide, pleasure-filled eyes as I knelt down in front of her, positioning myself between her legs. Her thighs splayed apart, giving me a first opportunity to inspect her perky clam up close.

Damn, did this slut have a perfect little cunt! Small and pink, a tight opening, with soft, currently soaking wet labia that just barely peeked out from between her outer lips. She absolutely looked good enough to eat!

And that was what I intended to do. Looking her in the eyes I slowly hoisted her legs onto my shoulders before I gently placed a kiss onto the soft skin of her inner thigh. Selena purred like a kitten as I slowly made a path of butterfly kisses up her leg, towards her crotch. Her breath hitched as I got closer and she reached up, grabbing hold of the kitchen window's sill as she prepared herself for my mouth on her center.

I happily denied her this pleasure. Instead of planting my lips on her perfect cooch I strayed, missing her clit by less than an inch as I kissed past, giving her a teasing grin.

I then elicited a desperate whine from her as I started anew on her other leg and began the game anew, again working my way towards her core, again missing her.

This time she whimpered an audible "No!" as I trailed past her pussy, squirming with desperation.

I repeated this tease two more times, working the poor girl up to a point where I nearly feared she would start to cry before I finally relented. As I finally planted my mouth on her cunt she was literally soaking, shivering with need and she fiercely bucked into my face as I began to nibble on her pussy.

"Ooooh!" she whined as I gently parted her lips with my fingers, spreading her pink hole open to work my tongue. One of her hands lay on top of my bald head, following every one of my movements.

She had sucked my cock well, twice now, and I was determined to return the favor. Putting my decades of experience to good use I began to use my lips teeth and tongue to stimulate her, varying between sucking her clit, licking her outer lips and straight up tongue-fucking the squirming beauty.

Within minutes I had Selena all worked up, rotating her hips and massaging her own breasts as she groaned and squealed with pleasure. I had quickly figured out what she liked best and was now playing her like an instrument, my mouth and fingers teasing her sensitive flesh and making her scream.

Soon I could feel her get even more squirmish. Her heels dug into my back and her moaning got louder. Knowing she was about to cum I flicked my tongue over her pussy another couple of times before I pulled back.

"Wha..." Selena stared at me with shocked eyes as she was suddenly ripped from paradise, "Nooo..."

I gave the desperate girl a juice-smeared grin and stood up. "Now you'll get fucked!" I stated, moving into position. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around my waist, inviting me in, pulling me closer. "Do it then!" she hissed, grabbing my shoulders, "Fuck me!"

I gave her a sly smirk and grabbed my cock around the base. I was rock hard! Keeping the teasing theme up I lightly tapped it against her bald cunt a few times until Selena actually growled at me impatiently.

Having made both of us waited long enough I decided it was time. Placing the head of my cock against her sopping entrance I pushed forward.

"Ungh!" we groaned in unison as I entered her hot cave. The fingering had loosened her passage up a little, enough for me to force almost half of my length into her. Her inner muscles gripped me tight, hugging my dick so delectably.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on her pink lips before we both looked down where our bodies were now joined, her perfect, hairless clam stretched tightly around my cock. With another deep breath I buried the rest of my cock inside her, making the starlet cry out in ecstasy.

"God..." she whimpered, "Fuck me!"

Eager to comply to her cravings I slowly pulled back, retracting halfway before pushing back in to the hilt. I felt Selena's ankles interlock behind me, spurring me on to give it to her deep.

We kissed again, hungrily, as I began fucking her on the kitchen counter, my hands on her ass, holding her in position as I slid in and out of her, her soft moans muffled by my mouth.

"Shit!" she whispered, breaking away, a small strand of saliva shortly connecting our lower lips before snapping. We were both too riled up to take it slow and I quickly gained pace, her well-lubricated cunt taking what I gave her.

The young actress' moans quickly grew louder as I plowed her pussy, she threw her head back, once again offering her petite throat to my lips and teeth while she gasped towards the ceiling. Her hands were on my back now and I could feel her manicured nails digging into my skin, sending sharp pain through my body.

"Fuck!" I growled as her nails raked my skin in pleasure, definitely leaving a mark, "You little bitch!"

Selena quitted the insult with a loud gasp as I punished her slit with rough, short thrusts that made the whole counter shake. "Yes!!" she grunted, "I'm a bitch!"

She yelped as I sank my teeth into the soft skin at the nape of her neck in an animalistic act of dominance, the primal display serving to turn her on even more.

"UGH... C'mon!" she yelped, "Fuck me! Fuck your little bitch! Fuck me good!"

As her moans turned into screams of lust my thrusts became even more powerful, each one lifting the pint-sized starlet off the counter, the loud slapping sounds of hard sex filled my small kitchen.

"YES... OOH... FUCK-UH-NGH-OH-OOH-OOOOOH!" she squealed as her body tensed up, her youthful frame hit by a mighty orgasm, "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Her cry definitely alerting the whole neighborhood of her joy as the sexy brat came on my cock, her inner walls clamping down on me greedily. I buried myself all the way inside her hot hole, lifting her several inches off the counter and held her there while Selena held on in the throes of her orgasm, her fingers leaving bloody scratches on my back as I felt her lithe form press against me, clenching my eyes shut to hold out.

Once the shudders eased down I gently sat her butt back on the surface and slowly freed myself from her orgasmic clamp. With a proud look on my face I stepped back, watching the shuddering girl and enjoying the absent gaze in her eyes.

"Come on, Sel!" I grabbed her wrist, "We're not done yet..."

The Latin beauty whimpered as I pulled her off the counter, her shaky knees almost unable to support her as she was still riding out the aftershocks of her orgasm. She was in a daze, offering no resistance at all as I turned her around and firmly pushed between her shoulder blades, making her bend over and pushing her naked upper body onto the cool work surface.

Easily holding her down with my hand on her back I took the opportunity to admire her ass again, her perfect cheeks splaying due to her bent over stance and revealing her dripping cunt and her twitching, pert asshole. I planted a hard spank on her ass, making Selena yelp in pain and surprise and leaving a red, hand-shaped mark. Enjoying the way her young behind jiggled I repeated this, slapping her tight cheeks roughly with my open palm. Each slap made Selena cry out in a pain-pleasure-mix and soon her ass had turned a nice shade of red. "Fucking prick!" she spat, giving me a dirty, challenging grin through her tussled, wet hair.

I grunted in mock disapproval, my hand still pressing her upper body against the counter top while I reached down with my free hand and lifted Selena's leg up, placing it on top of the counter to spread her open. Her pink, slimy taco was now completely exposed, her stance literally offering her well-used pussy to me.

Grabbing a handful of her freshly-washed black curls I pulled her head back into a vicious arch, making her groan at the sharp pain, while I placed my head against her moist entrance. The horny, little skank bucked back against me, causing the first inch of my cock to slip between her soaked folds, inadvertently making me deliver another spank to her ass.

"OWW!" she cried as her pink behind jiggled. The sight of her sore, rippling cheeks was all it took to break my self-control and with a growl I pushed in, slamming into her loosened passage with such force that my groin loudly slapped against her butt.

"Ohgod-oh-AH-OH-UH-NGH-OH!" Selena was nothing but a ragdoll as I used all of my remarkable strength to pound her from behind, her little pussy taking a punishment that would have made an experienced porn star flinch. I just couldn't hold back anymore, my hands on her hip and hair yanking her onto my cock as I roughly plowed her.

Selena's hands scrambled across the countertop, looking for something to hold on to to deal with the pussy thrashing she was receiving, but she couldn't find anything, so instead she braced both her hands against my kitchen window, pushing her little, tight butt back at me.

"SHIT!" she cried as I slapped her ass again, never missing a beat. I was confident that she had never had taken a pounding like this before, but my lust for this young girl didn't leave me a choice. I was extremely excited, moments away from cumming and her ear-piercing squeals and yelps mixed with the loud slapping of flesh on flesh turned me on even more.

"FUCKING HUSSY!" I roared and something amazing happened. The insult pushing the poor girl into a very sudden, very powerful orgasm. Crying like a banshee Selena turned into a convulsing mess, her body crashing down on the counter's surface while her pussy milked me for all I was worth.

Her cumming pussy sent me over the edge as well. With a grunt I pulled out, followed by a splash of hot girl juice and grabbed my member. All it took was a few rapid strokes and I exploded all over the orgasming girls reddened ass, painting both her succulent cheeks with several ropes of white jizz before I carefully aimed several weaker shots right onto her clenching sphincter.

Feeling completely exhausted I staggered backwards as soon as my orgasm subsided, half-falling into my chair. Catching my breath I looked at Selena, who lay slumped over the counter, her red butt painted with a white criss-cross-pattern of my cum. Her body was still shaken by powerful tremors, giving me time to enjoy the sight of my handiwork as she enjoyed her powerful orgasm.

It took her almost five minutes before she managed to stand on shaky legs. She gave me a flustered smile. "I... I think I need another shower..." she grinned sheepishly before stumbling towards the bathroom.

I grinned wider than I ever remembered. And I needed a cigarette!