Selena in the Mist

Story Info
A tragic romance.
5.6k words
4.55
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft crunch of crisp snow was the only sound that accompanied Dan on his walk along the frozen lakefront. The silence was comforting, he longed for it when he wasn't here. Back in the city things were too stifling; the buildings, the traffic, the noise, his job all bore down on top of him. It's amazing how you can be surrounded front, back, side to side, top and bottom with people and still feel so alone.

He had no one; sure he had a few people he called friends and occasional all too brief relationships with women, but he still felt alone. All his friends were consummate city slickers. They lived, breathed, and fed off the energy of the city, but what energized them smothered Dan. He felt he couldn't even breathe there; his only release was his vacations to his late Aunt and Uncle's lake house.

He stopped walking and just stood enjoying the silence and stillness of the cold morning; the ground was covered in a blanket of snow and a thick fog covered the whole frozen lake. The snow-covered earth and mist blended together to envelope him in purifying white solitude.

He reflected on his life; how had he come to long for nothing more than to be alone on an abandoned frozen lake as far from civilization as possible? The only child of a couple of real salt-of-the-earth small town folk; owned and operated the only grocery in ten miles of his hometown.

He had a happy childhood with them and his friends, but as he got older he became discontent with the simple life. After high school he went off to college to major in business; the plan being to take over the family grocery eventually. But while there he got his first real taste of what the rest of the world had to offer, and suffice it to say, by time he graduated he no longer had any interest in going back to his podunk little town and grocery store; opting instead to seek his fortunes in the big city.

So he lived fast and loose for a few years, losing himself in the fast pace of his job and the city's nightlife; booze, drugs, money, women, he took it all in. But now here he was, barely thirty and tired as hell; just now starting to patch the relationship with his parents after he shattered their world with his decision. They hadn't spoken in nearly six years; it took the sudden death of his favorite Aunt and Uncle in a car accident to even get them in the same room.

At that point they were ready to bury the hatchet; thanks in no small part to the Wal-Mart that had opened and put their grocery out of business. With a greedy corporation to focus their anger on the career choices of their son seemed like small potatoes. Another mixed blessing came out of that tragedy; the lake house. Dan's Aunt and Uncle had no children of their own and so left the cabin to his family; being only a few hours' drive from the city it made it the perfect getaway whenever he needed a vacation.

Dan started walking again along the frozen waterline; as he thought about it he realized it was because of this vacation spot that he felt the way he did about his life. It was the perfect way to get away from the fast paced monotony of the city, and get away is exactly what he needed to do; more and more often it seemed. This place reminded him of a simpler time in his life; reminded him also that he was unhappy with his current life...

A sound snapped Dan out of his musings, he stopped to listen. It was faint but familiar; he started walking again in the general direction of where it was coming from. He thought hard; he knew he recognized it, a light swishing sound, but not being able to see the source through the fog was disorienting.

He came upon an old dock that jutted out into the frozen lake; so thick was the mist that he couldn't see the end of it, but he could tell that the sound he had been hearing was coming from out in the lake. He walked out along the dock, the heavy tread of his boots giving him traction even on the thick ice. As he neared the end of the dock he could faintly see a shadow moving beyond the dock; gliding back and forth. Closer still and the shadow took on a more definite, human shape, and Dan realized what he had been hearing; ice skates.

Dan stood watching as the figure glided about; circles and lazy figure eights. Whoever it was they didn't seem to notice his presence and, feeling suddenly self-conscious for gawking, Dan turned to walk away.

"Hi." Said a young lady's voice.

Dan turned back "Um hi, I didn't mean to startle you." He said,

"You didn't." she replied still skating slowly,

"It's just that I was out here walking and I heard this sound, um... your skating, but I couldn't tell what it was until I saw you there and... uh..." He stammered awkwardly.

"Its ok." was all she said.

"Well uh," he cleared his throat, "I guess I'll leave you to it." He turned again to walk away,

"What's your name?" She asked,

he turned back to her shadowy figure again, "Um Dan, Dan Harris." He said;

she glided out of the mist and stopped right in front of him "Hi Dan," she smiled at him and offered a mittened hand, "I'm Selena."

He stared at her, she was beautiful; she looked to be in her early twenties. She had a cute petite figure; even with her skates on she was still only eyes-to-nose with Dan. She had an adorable round face, big brown eyes, and an inviting smile; all framed perfectly by the chin-length brown curls that poked out from her wool cap. Dan was completely mesmerized, he physically felt warmer standing near her.

She shifted awkwardly as her hand still hovered in the air, "Oh! I'm sorry." He took her hand and gave it a gentle shake, "I uh, was just..." he sputtered embarrassed,

"Don't worry about it." She beamed at him; it felt like sunshine on his face. "So, where were you walking to, Dan?" She asked,

"Nowhere really," he replied "just walking; it helps me clear my head."

She skated backwards slowly "Well, I'm kinda lonely Dan, would you like to keep me company?" she grinned at him again, he felt like he could spend the rest of his life just staring at that smiling face and be happy.

"Sure," he smiled back at her, "I guess I'm a little lonely too." She turned and skated small circles in front of him; he watched her graceful figure glide effortlessly,

"Really?" she looked back at him "tell me about it?" she offered.

He had never really talked to anyone about his feelings, he didn't know why he was feeling so open all of a sudden; but he felt that he wanted to tell her everything. "Well, back home, in the city I mean. There are so many people around, but I don't feel like I can connect with any of them."

She nodded thoughtfully, "I know how that feels... so you're not from around here?" She asked.

"No, well, I grew up about an hour away from here, but I moved down to the city after college." He continued, "I thought I'd be happier there, but now I find myself just trying to get away as much as possible." He walked over to the decrepit dock and sat on its edge "I see." Was all she said. "So that's why I come up here, it reminds me of where I grew up," he chuckled, "makes me wonder why I ever left." He stared off into the fog thinking; she skated up and sat close next to him. He felt tingles on his skin as she rubbed lightly against him.

"So, the big city's not all it's cracked up to be?" she asked.

"No... no," he replied, "a lot of noise and activity; not much substance really." He looked at her; she looked disappointed for some reason. Probably another country girl with big dreams just like he had when he was young; he hated to see that unhappy look on her pretty face so he changed the subject. "But how about you?" he asked, "What brings a girl out in the dead of winter to go ice skating by herself?"

She gave him a sideways look and an ironic smile, "It helps me clear my head." Dan laughed and nodded, "fair enough."

He felt a jolt as she put her hand on his knee and shook it playfully, "It's too bad you didn't bring any, we could be skating together."

She kept her hand on his leg and he put his right on top of it. "Well, I would have had I known I was going to meet you out here." He smiled into her eyes and she beamed back at him. They sat gazing at each other for a few moments; she was truly beautiful, Dan was feeling a real attraction to her. But not just physically, he felt a connection with her that he had longed to feel with someone. Six years in the city he couldn't find it, but less than twenty minutes with Selena was all he needed.

She broke the non-awkward silence they had shared, "well, I guess I could go for a walk with you." She said, "I left my shoes up at the pavilion." She glanced back up the dock toward shore,

"The pavilion?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, it's up the hill from the end of the dock." She pointed her gloved hand, and he followed it looking back.

He realized what beach they were at from his childhood summers at his Aunt and Uncle's house. He remembered exploring the old dilapidated dock and crumbling pavilion of this one beach that was closed off from the public, for what reason he never knew. "Sure," he said, "I'd like that a lot."

He stood up on the dock and helped her up. They giggled and joked as they made their way toward the shore; he held her hand in one of his and steadied her waist with the other as she wobbled on her skates on the uneven planks of the old dock. They finally came to the hill that rose steeply from the water's edge; there was an old staircase that went up from the dock to the top.

"There's no way I'm going to be able to walk up those." She said laughing;

he looked at her, "Well, how did you get down here in the first place?" he asked.

She just smiled devilishly and held her hands above her head, "you're going to have to carry me, Dan."

He grinned and swept her up; one arm supporting her knees, the other her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. He took his time up the stairs making sure he had good footing on the snow covered steps, but mostly he just wanted to enjoy feeling her so close to him. The feel of her warm breath on his neck sent shivers down his spine. She snuggled tighter in his arms, pressing her face into his neck; his heart was beating fast and he couldn't suppress the short gasp when she started to kiss his neck.

"Hey now," he said playfully "What are you doing?"

she giggled lightly and whispered, "Nothing." She nuzzled his neck, kissing and pressing her tongue against his warm skin.

"Mm, if you keep doing that I might slip and we'll fall." He chided,

"I trust you, Dan." She whispered in his ear as she ran circles around it with her tongue.

She slipped her hand out of her mitten and held on to Dan's neck while she continued to kiss and suck on him. He loved the feel of her soft touch on him, and as he carried her his mind was filling with fantasies of the feel of her warm naked body yielding under him.

They reached the top of the stairs; all around were bare leafless trees, but Dan couldn't see the pavilion through the fog. He stopped walking and Selena looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Just keep going straight ahead, you'll find it." She kissed him, slipping her warm tongue between his lips. He squeezed her close and kissed her back.

Their tongues danced in their mouths; Dan wanted to caress her body, but he couldn't put her down yet. He started walking forward again over the snowy field; she went back to kissing and caressing his neck. As he walked he could see a glow coming through the mist, and the shadowy shape of the pavilion materialized; the glow was coming from inside.

The pavilion was just four masonry pillars and a roof built on a concrete slab; with a large fireplace on one edge which currently had a roaring fire in it. There were benches set up in a semi-circle around the fire and... a bear-skin rug?

"I don't remember any of this being here." He said; the structure he remembered was an empty crumbling heap on a cracked and warped foundation. This looked like fresh construction,

"Who cares?" she asked in his arms not bothering to look up or stop working on his neck; he reasoned it must have been recently renovated. In any case he had more important things to think about; like the beautiful girl in his arms that was driving him crazy at the moment. He carried her over in front of the fire and laid her out on the thick rug; she immediately pulled his face to hers and kissed him. He stripped off his gloves and cap; the heat from the fire behind him and the one this girl was lighting inside him was making him sweat.

With his bare hands he could finally touch her soft smooth skin, flushed rose-red from her arousal. He knelt beside her and stripped off his pea coat, he was starting to get really hot, and she undid the buttons on her coat under him. It was only then that he noticed her clothes; the outfit she was wearing would have been out of style when he was a kid. A camel colored overcoat over a bright red wool sweater with speckles of metallic silver, and white and grey checkered polyester bell-bottom pants. It looked like an outfit from the Brady Bunch. He only dwelled on this for a moment, styles come and go and retro was "in" these days; anyway he was much more interested in what was under those clothes.

He slid his hands under the sweater, she sighed under his touch. He slid the sweater up exposing her flat stomach to the cool air and he proceeded to kiss the warm skin of her belly and chest; starting at her navel he moved slowly upward alternating between kissing and letting his tongue slide up her abdomen. She moaned softly and arched her back, her sweater slipping higher as he moved up to her breasts; he looked up at her as he slid the sweater over her bra, her eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip in that seductive way that always turned Dan on.

Her breasts felt wonderful, rather big for such a small girl, he rolled them in his hands as he kissed the tops of them; she moaned and writhed at the feeling of his lips on her tits.

"Oh, that feels good Dan." She whispered as she reached her hands under her arched back and popped the clasp of the bra; Dan quickly pushed it up letting her breasts breathe the fresh air.

Her nipples stood erect and inviting; he gorged his mouth on her gorgeous breast, "Oh, god!" she moaned "Your tongue feels so nice!" He sucked one nipple into his mouth then the other, relishing the taste of her sweet skin. He let his hand wander down her waist, sliding between her legs; he rubbed between her thighs, in anticipation of the pussy that hid underneath her clothes.

She squirmed under his touch; pressing his hand harder into her groin with her own hand. He kissed her as he felt the heat off her pussy through her pants and underwear. "Mmmm," she moaned in pleasure, "Get these pants off me now, Dan." she commanded, Dan was happy to oblige. He popped the button on her pants and slid down the fly; halfway down her thighs he looked down, she was still wearing skates.

He laughed, "You still got your skates on babe." She sat up,

"What? ...oh jeeze." She laughed too.

He slid his hands up her exposed thighs and over her panties; she wore regular white cotton panties, Dan was used to the women he hooked up with wearing thongs or g-strings or lingerie. He found her plain old fashioned underwear erotically refreshing. She smiled and sat up more to work on the tight knots of her skates, Dan moved around behind her stripping off his sweatshirt as he did so.

He pulled her arms back from what she was doing and slid her coat off and then pulled her sweater, shirt, and bra off over her head; he ran his hands down her arms and slid them around to cup her breasts. He pressed his bare chest into her back and kissed her neck. She sighed and cocked her head to the side giving him better access and got back to what she was doing, removing her ice skates.

He let a hand slide down from her breast between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties, he could feel her warm wetness through the fabric of her underwear. She moaned under his touch and gasped softly as he pressed his groin into the small of her back letting her feel the bulge that had grown under his snowpants.

"Oh god, I need these damn things off!" She yelled at her skates as she fumbled with the knot, but Dan's mouth, hands, and cock were making it hard for her to concentrate. He laughed into her neck at her bumbling, she turned to him slightly and asked mock-angrily "Do you want to fuck me or not, Dan?"

He laughed again "Point taken..." he said and slid his hand up from her warm crotch.

Able to focus, she made short work of the obstinate knots of her skates and quickly kicked them off. "Much better," she pushed him back and turned so she was on her knees face to face with him, pants still around her thighs, "now your turn."

She smiled slyly and pulled him in for another kiss. As their tongues danced he pulled her in tightly pressing her full breasts into his chest, he could feel her hard nipples poking into his chest like he could feel his hard cock straining into her crotch. He grabbed her ass and pressed their groins harder against each other.

She moaned into his mouth, finally breaking away to say, "Oh, I want that!" as she groped it through his pants.

"I'm all yours baby." He replied. She smiled broadly and pulled the tie loose on his snowpants; with a little help from Dan, she slid his pants and underwear down finally releasing his throbbing cock to the fresh air. Her eyes widened and she practically shoved him back so he had to lean on his own foot to keep from falling back, meanwhile she dropped to all fours and grasped it in her hand and marveled at it.

Dan had never considered himself exceptionally large, he would say on the bigger side of average, but the way she looked at it you'd think he were Tommy Lee. It certainly looked big in her sexy petite hand and he knew it'd look even better in her mouth. He was right; she looked up at him with her eyes and slid his cock into her mouth. She quickly bobbed her head up and down the length of his shaft; stroking it with her hand at the same time. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of her ravishingly cute mouth on his cock. Every so often he'd pull her mouth off and run her tongue up the length of his shaft or roll circles around the head.

He thought he could stay like that forever, but that wasn't true, in fact he was starting to get rather uncomfortable leaning back as he was. So he gently eased her head off his dick.

"Let me lie down girl." he said, she nodded and while he moved into a lying position she slid her pants and panties off; he could see her puffy pussy lips sticking out from the trimmed bush of hair at her crotch. She spread her knees and teased her pussy with her two fingers while stroking Dan's slick cock with the other hand.

"Do you want to fuck this, Dan?" she asked seductively as she spread her lips open giving him an open view of her wet pussy.

"Oh god yes!" he grunted. She bent forward and licked his shaft from the balls all the way to the head again.

"You want me to ride this, Dan?" She asked while rubbing the head across her sexy lips,

"Baby, please!" he moaned. She crawled slowly up his body sliding her tits along his wet cock, then her stomach, then the soft fur of her pussy; she kissed him before kneeling upright.

Suddenly Dan sat up, "Wait! Oh shit... I don't have a... oh fuck!" he spluttered.

She gently pushed him back down "Shh, its ok. I want to feel all of you inside me." She replied,

"Are you sure? Becauahh..." was all he could say, she had picked up his cock and slid the whole length into her soaking pussy.

All concern for protection quickly vanished from Dan's mind all that mattered was the feel of her tight snatch wrapped around his tool. It was all that mattered to her too; she moaned deeply as she moved up and down slowly on his cock, coating it with her juices. "Oh Dan!" she cried, "it feels so good!" she bounced a little faster on him

12