Selena's Secret

Story Info
Hot Asian girl moves to town and introduced to sex.
2.7k words
3.93
86.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena W. was the first Asian girl I ever met. She was 19 at the time, and when she moved to our town she was the first Asian in the whole area. All the guys were in love with her because she was so good looking. She was exotic, with long black hair and almond eyes, and she had a beautiful body, thin but with shapely hips and firm breasts. I had a crush on her the first moment I saw her, and when I found out her parents owned the new Chinese restaurant in town, I made sure that my parents went there that weekend. Sure enough, Selena was working as one of the waitresses, and I made sure we sat in her section. The place was an upscale, fancy restaurant, not like most of the fast food Chinese places around. The waiters wore tuxes and the waitresses had long black dresses on, all of them except Selena. She wore a voluptuous white blouse and flowing black pants, and the buttons on her top were open far enough that the cleavage of her generous breasts showed. I stared at her as she took our order, and when she bent over slightly to pour our water, her breasts shivered like soft kittens. She knew exactly how to dress to tease, since the opening of her blouse was at the exact place where you could just imagine seeing her nipples. I thought that if she just bent over a little farther, she might slip out of her bra, the black lace of which I could just glimpse as she turned quickly. Everyone in the restaurant was sneaking glimpses of her, even my dad, and I was glad to have a napkin to hide the tent in my crotch. Watching her trim ass rustle in her black pants as she walked away sent shivers into my stomach, and I brushed the end of my cock through my pants with my elbow enough times that I almost shot a load right there.

Her dad came out after the dinner was over to ask us how everything was, and I could see him scolding Selena in Chinese for something or another. She pouted and walked to the back, and the next time she came out her blouse was buttoned up so that her breasts weren't showing, so I figured he must have been yelling at her about that. After dinner that night, I went home and jacked off three times in the bathroom, each time imagining Selena's breasts and face. I was determined to have sex with her, and I just had to figure out how to do it. The next week I tried to talk to her after class, but she was stand offish and a little snobby. Normally, if a girl is bitchy, I turn off to her no matter how hot she is, but Selena made me so horny, I didn't care that she had blown me off, although it pissed me off that she was being such a bitch. All the guys were talking about her, and about how to get in her pants. So between beating my meat fantasizing about her, and trying to find out as much as possible what she was like, I started to come up with a plan.

Before work, she usually walked home and changed her clothes. Then she'd walk to her family's restaurant to work. I knew this because I followed her home almost everyday. I realized that most afternoons, both her parents were at the restaurant, and when she was at home changing, she was alone. I had been watching her house every night that week, and I had noticed that her parent's bathroom window was often left open in the mornings. When I got to her place, I climbed on top of her garage and onto her roof, so that I could hang off the edge and slip into her parent's bathroom window. I had to knock the window screen off, but it dropped into the bushes and I was sure she wouldn't notice.

After I got into the house, I went into Selena's bedroom and looked around. She had posters on the wall, hip hop artists and that stupid Justin Timberlake. I wondered whether I should hide in her bathroom or her closet before deciding on the closet. The closet door had horizontal slats, so I could see into the bedroom and watch everything going on. After making sure there was enough room in there for me to hide, I started rustling through her desk and dresser, just curious about what I might find. Her top dresser drawer had her underwear, and I was amazed how plain her panties were. They were almost all white cotton briefs with low cut sides, the kind my mom wore (I'd gone through my mom's dresser dozens of times, often inhaling the smell of her underwear or jacking off with them—but that's another story...).

Quickly thinking of another idea, I went into her bathroom to see if she had a laundry bin. There was a small lidded plastic hamper, which I quickly flipped open. Just as I hoped, she had what must have been a week of dirty laundry. Digging through, I grabbed as many of her underwear as I could find, sniffing each in the crotch looking for the sweatiest, dirtiest one. Near the bottom of the hamper I found one pair that I immediately could tell she had sweated into a lot. I caught a whiff of it long before it got near my face, and the odor went straight to my crotch. It was a funky smell, not unlike sweaty shoes or socks, but much more pleasant. It was strongest in the crotch, where her wet cunt would be, and I was surprised to see how stained that area was, a light yellowish-brown as if she had soaked the area with her cunt juices and it had dried. I put the rest of her underwear in the bin and slipped the stained one into my pocket.

Returning to her bedroom, I continued my search, rifling through the rest of her clothes, and then going into her desk. It was filled with the usual junk--pens, assorted stationery. Her bottom drawer was locked, which piqued my curiosity. Going back to an earlier drawer, I grabbed a letter opener and started to pry at the keyhole. It was a basic lock, easy to pick, and as soon as I opened the drawer I knew I'd hit a jackpot. Inside were a stack of teen magazines with pictures of pop stars, but what I noticed right away were two things that I grabbed immediately. One was a calendar from several years before that had pictures of naked firemen, each of them only wearing a hat and boots and proudly displaying their erect cocks. So she found the sight of men with their erections exciting. That was a good sign. The other object that grabbed my attention was her journals. There were seven identical journals, neatly labeled with dates on the side, but there was also another black book that had no dates written on it. I flipped quickly through the last of the dated journals, but was immediately uninterested—it was full of complaints about this or that stupid bimbo friend, and ruminations about whether to go to this movie or that mall that weekend. Boring!

I flipped open the black journal and saw that this was much more interesting. It was full of descriptions of her dreams, with occasional nightmares, and every ten pages or so, a dream or maybe fantasy involving sex. The first couple of sex dreams were innocuous, involving boys that she had crushes on or being pulled over and searched by policemen. They didn't involve much more than having her breasts fondled or being kissed.

Near the end, however, I started reading one dream that was much sexier, about being caught by a security guard while shoplifting, begging for him not to phone her parents, and then being taken to a back office and being forced to give him a blow job and then being fucked on his desk. The security guard had a huge cock in her dream, and she wrote a whole paragraph about how painful it was being fucked at first, but then how she quickly began to love it. The dream ended with the security guard jacking off on her face and spraying endless amounts of hot sperm on her face, with the dream then morphing into another one where she is in a hot shower being licked by one of the cooks in her family's restaurant.

Clearly, Serena thought about sex in nasty ways! Looking at my watch, I knew I had to get into the closet, so I put the journals back into the drawer, pausing for a couple of seconds wondering whether I should steal the black book, but deciding against it. After relocking the drawer with the letter opener, I slipped into the closet and waited. About a half hour later, she came home, and I could hear her moving around downstairs. She walked in and threw her bag on the bed. Pulling her sweater over her head, she started walking around in her bra and skirt. I already had a hard-on, but now my cock started to throb. Unbuckling her bra, she took it off and bent over to take off her stockings.

Her breasts were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Firm and full, they hung from her chest like balloons. I had to make a move soon. Taking one of her nylons that I had picked up on the way into the closet, I pulled it over my head. After she had taken her skirt off, and as she was about to put a slip on, I stepped out of her closet. She saw me and gasped, quickly covering breasts with her arms. I unzipped my pants and let my cock out, stroking it lightly with my right hand. I was waiting to see what she would do, whether she would run, but she just watched as I slowly jacked off. "What are you doing in here?" she demanded. I said I was a virgin, and I wanted to lose my virginity to her. I have a soft voice, so it wasn't a surprise that she didn't feel threatened once she got over the shock of seeing me in her room. She was looking at my cock, which I know is a sight to see. Erect, it's almost 8 inches long and with a big head, and since I'm only 5'8, it looks even bigger than it actually is. "I know you're a horny slut, because I've been reading your journals and I know you want to be fucked bad." She looked shocked as I said this, looking down in shame, and I saw her glance at her desk as she blushed. Slowly, she looked up again at me. She didn't say anything, but from the way she was watching me stroke off, I knew she wasn't going to run, either because she was in shock or, I was hoping, she was getting horny. I unbottoned my shirt and took my pants off. My cock wagged obscenely as I moved around, and I could see her staring at it transfixed.

Approaching her slowly, I walked up to her and whispered, "Would you like to take it in your hand?" She hesitated, and then reached out with her right hand, exposing her breast. Her aereolas were dark brown, and my mouth salivated as I thought about sucking them. Her fingers touched the head of my cock, gently and almost too faint to feel, but it sent a rush through my body and my prick jerked. She pulled her hand away momentarily, but then grabbed my shaft with a sudden movement. Her hands were small, and her tiny fingers made my cock look even more monstrous. I bent down to lick her breasts, suckling her nipples through the material of the nylons that covered my mouth. She sighed as my lips warmed her breasts, and when my tongue circled her nipple, it hardened and she moaned softly.

Caressing her hips with my hands, I put my right hand between her legs and lightly stroked her crotch. The mound of her pussy was already wet, soaking the cotton panties, and I could smell the musky odor of her cunt juices. I had never smelled a pussy before, but as soon as the scent hit my nostrils, I knew exactly what it was. It was a fresher version of the smell that had soaked the panties in her laundry hamper, but also more pungent and thick, filling the air. Continuing to rub her pussy through her underwear, I listened to her begin to breath faster and harder. I was still flicking her nipples with my tongue, and as she got hornier, her eyes closed and her hand started to stroke my cock with a tighter grip. "Lie down on the bed." She did what she was told, and I pulled her panties off, seeing her swollen lips glistening with her secretions.

I kneeled on the floor and started to lick her, lapping up the thick salty mucous that covered her cunt. She began to buck and groan, and as I rubbed my lips against hers, darting my tongue occasionally into her gaping hole, she began to clench and spasm. I'd never seen a girl have an orgasm, but it was close to what happened when I came while jacking myself off. Her legs closed as she came, and her thighs muffled my ears as her cunt squeezed my tongue. As she began to settle down, I stood up and got on the bed.

Opening her legs as wide as possible, I started to work my cock into her cunt. She pulled her leg up with her arms, so that I was entering her almost from behind. She was slippery and wet, but she was still tight. "Slow down, it hurts." I stopped and wiggled with short shallow digs, slipping each time a little deeper into her. There was a grimace on her face, and she said 'ow' a couple of times as I worked my way in, but finally I had thrust all the way in. She was warm and tight, and the feeling was unlike anything I had ever felt before, ten times better than it felt using my hand. The smell of her cunt covered my lips and face, so every time I breathed my nostrils were filled with her scent. I kissed her, and she eagerly licked her own juices off my lips. I began to fuck her with slow steady strokes, going in all the way and then pulling out until my head was just poking her lips. She started to groan and swear, losing herself in the rhythm of my cock pounding into her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned. The wet slapping sound of my balls hitting her lips was the only other noise, along with the soft squeaking of the bed as I pumped in and out. "Don't stop, keep going." I didn't intend on stopping, and as we fucked on and on, her smell became more and more pungent. Her juices were all over her ass and my thighs, so that it seemed like someone had dropped a bottle of oil in my crotch. "Don't come inside me. I don't want to get pregnant. Come in my mouth." I didn't need to be asked twice. As I started to feel the tingling in my cock that signaled I was about to come, I pulled out and knelt over her face. She opened her mouth and gave the head of my cock one lick before I began shooting sticky sperm all over her face. One strand shot into her hair, and another hit her ear. The smell of my semen joined that of her cunt, and as I stroked the last few spurts of come out onto her face, she began licking it off her lips. "Who are you?" she asked. I pulled the nylon off my head, and she laughed. "I know you. I never would have thought you were so sexy." I asked her if we could do this again. "Are you kidding, I want you to come here everyday!"

Is this story true? Not all of it, but Serena was real, and I did eventually have sex with her...