Selene: A Night to Remember

Story Info
Selene looks for forgiveness.
2.9k words
4.43
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

It was a drunken night in the kingdom. Crown War had been completed and we were all partying it up. I remember talking to Osito in the middle of a field. There must have been a hundred yards of grass on either side of us. We were discussing the days events when all of a sudden...SPLAT! Something ran into my back. I looked up in alarm at Osito, he looked back at me with curiosity. Whatever had just hit me he hadn't seen.

I turned around and there was Mayhem flat on her back looking up at me. Like the true drinker she was, she hadn't spilled a drop of the precious liquid in her tankard. She was slowly figuring out what had happened. I looked to my left...100 feet of open grass. I looked to my right...100 feet of open grass.

She looked up at me and very frostily said; "How dare you get in my way when I'm running into you."

Well, what could I say?

"Yes, milady. I'm sorry. I'll try to watch myself."

Osito moved over to her left and between us we managed to get her to her feet. We brushed her off, gave her a pat on the head and a swat on the fanny, and she was off. I looked over at Osito and he just shrugged. We went back to our conversation and about twenty minutes later...SPLAT!

"You have got to be kidding." I said, turning around

Sure enough, flat on her butt again was Mayhem. I looked to my left...100 feet of open grass. I looked to my right...100 feet of open grass. I looked at Osito and we moved in to pick her up again.

"I warned you about getting in my way when I'm running into you!" She stormed.

"Yes, milady."

Another brushing off and patting on head and bottom and she was off again.

"Okay, I've had it." I said. "I'm going to visit the keg. There are only about twenty people standing around it. It should be more crowded."

Osito just laughed and turning away he went off to talk to some others. I joined the folks at the keg. The next hour or so we made toasts and drank, the things all good parties are made of.

As the festivities began to quiet down I found myself under one of the pavilions. ( A picnic table with a permanent roof.) I was chatting with a much sobered Mayhem when Angus, the newest member of our game, showed up looking a little shaken. Mayhem asked him what was wrong and found that one of our guests, a Keira. had forced him to drink something and generally assaulted him in some way. Now Angus had only just turned 18 and was destined to be somebody's sub. So I was not surprised that a 40 year old dominate woman had done something to him. Across the field of grass I saw Keira come storming up. She had the look of a drunk on a rampage. I heard Angus gulp and Mayhem began to get her battle look.

"I'll make pickup on her." I said, gathering my mug and sandwich.

Mayhem stopped and nodded acquiescence and I went out into the night. About halfway across the field I met with Keira and stopped her advance. She stepped around me telling me to move as she had business with Angus. I stepped into her path again and received the same warning. I reached out and acquired her wrist. I moved in front of her, reaching around behind her back with the arm that held her wrist. As she was drawn into my grasp she was momentarily startled and her eyes sought mine. As our bodies made contact from our knees to our shoulders she put her free hand on my chest and craned her neck back to look me in the eye. I met her gaze and felt her body soften as all thoughts of Angus left her head.

I asked her if she'd like to go sit by the front of the park and talk for a bit. She agreed, and with my hand still behind her back we proceeded to the front of the park. We sat and talked for the better part of half an hour. It became apparent to me that all I had to do was ask and she was mine. I admit I was surprised. I didn't even know her real name or she mine and yet she wished my body.

A great hue and cry broke out at the main encampment. We watched people running around and hand torches were broken out. I kept her with me because I didn't think we could add anything to what was taking place at the encampment. People began to congregate and even from several hundred feet away I could hear Keira's name being spoken.

As we watched, we were spied and Baroness Selene and her men came looking for us. As I watched them start towards us I had to wonder how she did it. She had three husbands at the time. One she was really married to and the other two lived with them sharing the bills and Selene equally. She strode purposefully toward us. Her long black hair glittered even in the darkness.

She came up to us, ignoring me completely, dropped to her knees in front of Keira and began asking her questions. The nature of the questions were about what she had done to whom. I looked askance at her man and he told me Keira was suspected of something. He wouldn't tell me what, but from the questions Selene was asking, it appeared more people had been involved with her than Angus. It seemed Angus had been making pick up on two others when the event happened. Now I've never been sure exactly what happened, but listening to Keira was a unique experience. As Selene repeated the questions Keira's story changed, and kept changing until it actually sounded like Keira was a hero.

When Selene was satisfied with the answers we moved our little group back to the encampment. We were met by a consortium of players all demanding something or other. Keira moved to the shelter of Selene's arm and stayed there as Selene weathered question after question. Eventually the important people in our game went hold a council, leaving the rest of us to our own ends. I took the opportunity to hit the bathroom and generally sober up. When the council was over Keira tried to leave and was stopped in the parking lot. It seems that she was not allowed to leave until the police had arrived and questioned her. It was pointed out loudly that the Department of Parks and Recreation would not be happy to have the police show up because of us. So we packed into two vehicles and drove to the police station. I went with Keira, Selene, and her men, while most of my friends went in the other vehicle. At the police station I helped Keira out of the Bronco and we went in to see the police. Most of us ended up waiting outside.

We spent a couple of hours telling bad jokes, wondering what was going on inside and generally hoping for the best. When the group finally came out, none were particularly happy. The police had listened to both stories and could not find enough merit in Angus' story to arrest Keira. However the police had told Keira that she was banned from any event where Angus happened to be. And that was the end of it.

Osito then made a point of telling me that he was heading back to the park and I was invited to ride with him. I knew his car was already full and I wanted to stay with the group that had brought me. I thought it would be easier to deflect problems when we got back to the park if they had a guard.

We drove back to the park and a few of us got out and loaded up what stuff Selene needed to take home and the multiple husbands left with Keira. I agreed to bring Selene home later. When her people were gone, Selene squared her shoulders and headed into the encampment. I went with her, steering her around some of the more troubled spots. We saw as many people as we could and Selene apologized to everyone for bringing Keira.

As Selene finished her rounds we started back to the parking lot. I was still looking for trouble when I saw Osito grab Mykor and throw him to a park bench. Osito then proceeded to sit astride him and grasping the back of the bench, pinned Mykor to it.

I turned Selene away from that path and we climbed a little hill to take the back way to the parking lot. I found out later that Osito had probably saved Mykor's life. Mykor had stated his intention to kill Selene (I've never quite been sure why) and was turning to head for us when Osito grabbed him. I'm very glad that he did for Selene was under my protection that night and I surely would have hated to kill Mykor.

As we headed into the parking lot we found Queen Amethyst waiting for us. She gave Selene a dressing down the likes of which I have never seen before and in all likelihood will never see again. She started in on Selene for her general attitude, style of dress, friends she kept, and general attitude on life. Selene ended up on her knees crying and begging for forgiveness. None was forthcoming. As the Queen headed back to her encampment I helped Selene to her feet and held her while she cried it out.

I then helped Selene along to my Suburban. Just as I opened the door Sting stepped from behind his vehicle. At three in the morning it seems he had just arrived. He has always loved Selene anyway and chose that night to press his cause. However he didn't get very far. I intervened and we discussed matters. My final words to him were "This is my party I will see it finished." And I loaded Selene up and we left the park. Selene wanted to talk for awhile so I drove to my house which was just a few miles away. She kept going over and over how bad a person she was and what could she do about it.

When we got to my place I showed her in and seated her on the couch. I got her some water and we continued to discuss her plans of action. She wanted to make things right but just couldn't find a way to accomplish this.

After about an hour of going around in circles I was getting a little restless. Finally I could hold it no longer.

"So you want to fix something that's not your fault, right?" I asked.

Selene nodded.

"You know you had no control over this. It was Keira's choice and not yours."

Again the nod.

"So there is no real way for you to fix it. But you need to do something to make you feel better. Right?"

Again the nod.

"Okay, since you can't get what you need from this as an adult, I'm going to give you the child's way out."

"What do you mean?" She asked, her face twisting in concentration.

"I mean this. When an adult does something wrong, they do whatever it takes to make it right. When a child does something wrong they are punished for it."

"Okay." She agreed, trying to follow my logic.

"Since you can't decide on an adult course of action, I'm going to treat you like the child you are and give you a good spanking."

Her hand shot to her mouth in a look of alarm.

"Will it hurt?"

"Of course it will. That's what a spanking does. It hurts. Now get over here and bend over my knee." I commanded

She thought about it for a second and then scrambled off the couch and came around to my right side. I moved to the center of the couch and scooted back all the way. Selene laid herself across my lap, her feet up on one end of the couch her head on the other. Her cute little bottom centered between my thighs. I put my left hand in the middle of her back and with my right hand caressed every inch of that perky little bottom.

Once I'd surveyed my target area I brought my hand back and applied it right to the curve of her bottom. There was a little gasp and she seemed to raise her bottom a bit. She was going to enjoy this as much as I was. I continued to spank her, using light smacks until I could gauge her. After about 40 smacks I flipped up her shirt. It only went up about six inches but it nicely uncovered the tattoo on her back. I heard another little gasp from her.

I reached to each side of her waist and as I inserted my thumbs into her waistband she raised her hips to allow me to easily slide down her stretch pants. I pulled them down to her knees and took a close look at her bottom. It was gorgeous. Nicely curved with freckles all over it. I began to caress her bottom between each smack, loving the feel of her skin under my hand. She initially had her legs pressed defensively together but the more I caressed and the more I spanked the more they opened.

Finally she could stand no more and turned to look at me spank her bottom. My left hand slipped to the back of her head and entwined itself in her hair. I rotated her head so that she was once again looking at the couch and I forced her head down so that her nose came in contact with the blue fabric.

My right hand increased the sting on her bottom by landing itself harder and faster. I still caressed her bottom but in much shorter time spans. I could hear her begin to moan as I imposed my will upon her. I smacked her cute little bottom another 40 times before I withdrew my hand from her hair.

I was somewhat surprised to find that I had a very pliant girl on my hands. I had been wrong...she didn't enjoy this as much as I did. She enjoyed it much more. I caressed her bottom again and as I started smacking it again, she reached back and grabbed my left hand. I let her pull it in front of her wondering what she would do with it.

She looked at it for a split second and promptly shoved my fingers into her mouth. I sat there letting her suck on them for several minutes. When I started to really enjoy this I upped the ante.

"Hold them in your mouth and do not bite." I ordered.

She seemed to freeze and then bobbed her head in acquiescence to my wishes. I began to spank her again alternating from cheek to cheek with no caressing in between. I smacked her another twenty or thirty times...losing count. It felt so good. I finally removed my hand from her mouth and began caressing her very hot and red bottom.

"How old are you, little one?"

'Twenty-four, Sir."

I will now spank you twenty-four more times. These will be real stingers. You will count them and thank me after each one. If you miscount or fall behind we will start over. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir!

SMACK!

"One. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Two. Thank you, Sir"

SMACK!

"Three. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Four. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Five. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Six. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Seven. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Eight. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Nine. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Ten. Thank you, Sir!"

"Selene," I temporized. "You missed one. You know what that means."

There was a heartfelt sob before she answered.

"Yes, Sir. I know."

SMACK!

"One. Thank you, Sir!"

SMACK!

"Two. Thank you, Sir!":

SMACK!

And so it went until we reached twenty-three. I increased the force I applied to her bottom with each swing to make it more difficult for her. As I started to swing the twenty fourth and final smack she jumped causing me to land the blow to her thigh.

"Twenty-four Sir! I'm sorry I jumped." She said in one fluid rush.

"Up, girl!" I said holding her arm and helping her to her feet.

Good girl that she was, she stood before me per pants puddled around her feet and her hands at her sides. I caught a glimpse of her pussy and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her shirt hung down over it but I wanted to be sure.

"Hands behind your head, girl."

As she lifted her arms to place her hands behind her head she exposed one very shaven pussy. Her little lips were pink and a little wet. Lifting my hand I caressed her. She moaned and I felt her knees tremble as I did so. I tend to enjoy torturing my girls and I thought I'd do so now.

"Do not break position, girl, but go and press your nose to the door. Spread your legs as far as your pants will allow."

Selene waddled over to the door, her pants hindering her walk. But she never broke position. I saw her continue to shudder as she stood there her very red bottom facing me and knowing I enjoyed it. I let her stand there, stewing in her own juices.

To be continued...

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers