Selentia. Morning Start.

Story Info
Selentia. Pet Girl Training Academy.
909 words
3.3
22.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the sleeping quarters the trainer of pets holds the strap firmly on either side of the rubber ball pulling it upwards, forcibly stretching the trainee's mouth open until it literally locks into position between the teeth as if custom moulded for a perfect fit. From the moment the ball gag is tightly secured the trainee's tongue and mouth are immobilised, incapable of any form of speech, and with the back teeth seemingly glued to the ball a completely full mouth learns to swallow built up saliva while any excess begins to drool uncontrollably onto the floor of the cage.

With the daily predawn training routine effectively instilling animal identity the trainer is able to reach through the cut out slot in the door of the cage with the single strap ball gag so it can be fitted immediately after the trainee wakes and is positioned appropriately. With the trainee forbidden to speak and required to drool, the ball gag incites conformity through simplicity yet is only one tool of trade among many that are skilfully crafted to encourage, discourage, torment, punish and modify behaviour from human to animal.

The deviously constructed steel mesh cage that is the primary residence of the trainee and considered as "home", measures 1200mmL X 950mmH X 900mmW, and is large enough to rest or sleep comfortably inside of, yet small enough to remove previous human freedoms. The cleverly positioned cut out slots allow the trainer access for feeding, restraint or other purposes without the need to repeatedly open the door so the trainee can be kept in captivity for prolonged periods with only a dog bed, cushion, and dog bowl as furnishings.

Tightly gagged the trainee has no means of verbal communication and remaining locked in the cage is compelled to use the dog bowl as a urinal. The trainer then removes the filled dog bowl through the cut out slot in the cage door to empty it. When the dog bowl is returned the trainee's ball gag is removed to lick the dog bowl completely clean, then is tightly re-fitted for taste and scent assimilation. Not until the first hot beverage is poured into the dog bowl is the ball gag again briefly removed for the trainee to lap it up. This daily repetition continues until the morning bowel movement becomes imminent.

There are no indoor flushing toilets at Selentia with the outdoor amenities area 50 metres away from the residence. While the trainee is continually discouraged from performing human tasks, crawling on all fours over the often hard ground of the Central Hub is quite impractical. With an insistence that animals heels do not touch the ground and depending on urgency, the preferred method of two legged movement is either on tiptoed bare feet or the trainee being tightly laced into more challenging stiletto heel ankle boots with a minimum heel height of 4 inches.

Apart from wearing a perpetual uniform and remaining gagged, further restraint may be quickly added by the trainer to reduce the trainee's ability to function as a human. Once led to the amenities area the trainee squats astride the latrine as instructed until the bowel movement is complete and the trainee's anus, as well as genitals are wiped clean by the trainer. Toilet training at Selentia is a natural aspect of the trainee's daily conditioning that creates dependency, and instills the sense of being totally controlled.

The trainee is then led back to the large under cover bondage deck that adjoins the sleeping quarters to be leashed to a floor ring and is required to wait on the designated mat for breakfast to be served. With the ball gag removed basic grooming can be undertaken by the trainee during this period. With breakfast served in the dog bowl and the trainee complying with behavioural instructions, preparations for the day ahead are determined by either weather conditions or the production process for firewood products that continue to develop the Selentia economy and it's meticulously designed "live, work, play 24 hours a day" lifestyle.

For the trainee there is no option other than co-operation and obedience. The trainer determines how the day proceeds to ensure maximum productivity can be achieved without the need to remove the trainee from animal identity while assessing the risks involved, and taking the necessary precautions for overall safety. After all Selentia IS a forest, an uncontrolled environment that has been slowly formed by mother nature ever since time began. Unspoiled with abundant natural resources and wildlife. Without modern conveniences, powered purely by fire. Primal in every way. Tranquil and isolated from the outside world, the perfect setting for a trainee to begin a new life guided by the experience and knowledge of Selentia's trainer of pets.

Within the borders of Selentia common sense prevails and the trainee is not expected to crawl on all fours to or from the work areas where forestry management practices, shinrinyoku track maintenance or firewood cutting are the alternating tasks. However the trainee can be transported accordingly in style, chauffeur driven by the trainer at idle speed within a dog crate secured to the tray of the trainers 4WD utility. For the next few hours the trainee will undergo intense obedience and co-operative behavioural training until the methods become natural. There is no pouting, just an eagerness to get completely feral, covered in the dirt, saw dust and sweat that provides a sanctuary while producing a sustainable lifestyle.