Self Appreciation

Story Info
A quiet morning to enjoy himself.
846 words
4.1
32k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to masturbate. More specifically, I love the feeling of being aroused. Of being hard. Seeing my cock stand tall and erect. Smooth shaved ball sac hanging low.

Today I had a few minutes to enjoy myself while alone in my home. After a nice long shower, toweled off and began admiring the women of an online amateur site. My cock steadily began to stiffen. My left hand began to massage my ball sac. Gripping it firmly in my hand and working the two orbs between my fingers until my cock was at full attention.

I just let it stand tall as I watched a few video clips. Then, my first touch of my cock. My fingers slowly wrapping around the shaft. A few lazy strokes sliding the skin up and down over my circumcised cock head. Oh that feels so good. Just slow and easy as I look at a few more pix.

My grip tightens around the shaft. Pre-cum is now oozing from the cum slit and lubes my stroke motion. Two hands now. One hand stroking my cock and giving a slight twist around the rim of my cocked. The other hand kneading my heavy full balls. This is the motion that gets me most aroused.

Daydreaming for a bit. Thinking back to my teen years. Stroking my little skinny dick. Remembering how incredible those new sensations felt as I rubbed my boy cock. And my surprise the first time I came. I remember I nearly fell as I came because my knees became so weak.

Drifting back to reality, looking at a few more pictures and video clips. I especially like the images of everyday people enjoying themselves. So much sexier for me than the airbrushed perfect models.

Oh I'm starting to feel the need now. It feels like my balls are beginning to boil. Cockhead large, purple, flared. Veins bulging on the shaft. Cockhead tender. Each stroke sends little sparks of excitement through my body. My hands rises and falls along the length of my cock shaft. Ball sac bouncing in rhythm to my strokes. Love watching myself in the mirror. Seeing how my body responds to my touches. Seeing my hard cock. Heavy balls. Watching as I hold my cock and watch a droplet of pre-cum appear and then slowly roll down over the head... dripping from the rim and oozing down the long veiny shaft.

Leaning back against the wall, thinking of the first time a girl touched my cock. That incredible sensation of her dainty nervous fingers. First touching my with just the tip, tracing up and down the length of the shaft. Then, with my guidance, her fingers wrapping around the shaft. My hand on hers... showing her how to glide it slowly up and down, up and down, up and down. "Yes, cousin, that's it. Just stroke it like that. Ohhh, it feels so good. If you stroke it a little faster, hot sticky white stuff will come out."

She was so apprehensive. We both new that it was wrong for us to be experimenting but, damn, it felt so good. And she was willing and curious. She didn't quite get the hang of how to stroke it at first but I was young and it was the first time I'd be touched and the nerves of my cock seemed to be charged with electricity. She kept up her efforts on my little penis. Oh. I remember that feeling so deep in my belly. It was more than a tingle. More like a tremor from my very core that radiated outward with each stroke as I approached my first hand-job orgasm. Panting and begging her not to stop.

Then in a blur, I came. I remember that surprised look on her face as the first jet hit her face. A big glob on her cheek. My hips jerked and trembled as I erupted again and again in her hand.

Now my thoughts drift back to the business at hand, in my hand. Stroking with more purpose now. Then suddenly... the urge is just undeniable. Hard firm grip on the shaft. Stroking. Pumping. Fucking my fist with my hard throbbing cock. And then it comes.

First the incredible sensations rippling through my body. Starting at the nerve cluster in my cock head and spreading like a torrent all through my body. Then my cock erupts. I feel it build deep in my prostate. And the spunk is vaulted into the air. A big, hot, thick, sticky splattering of jizz landing on my belly. Then another. Three. Four. Five hot jets of cum fire off landing on my stomach. Then more jizz and the contractions continue only these have less force and just surge out over my fist. Still leaning against the wall, panting. Hard cock in my cum covered hand. Catching my breath and feeling the cum beginning to drizzling down my hand, over my balls and trickling down to my ass.

Oh my, that was a good cum. Wish you could have joined me.