Self-Awareness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can study me all night," I replied. Not my best flirty comeback but whatever.

"Get your mind out the gutter," the tall girl barked back. Her remark made the curvy girl giggle her pants off. I gotta say, they make for an odd coupling of girlfriends, but they're cute in a strange way. Ryan, don't say cute for the rest of this chapter, please.

"So, can I continue studying you? Big boy?" the curvy girl gently asked. She wasn't authoritative the way she said it this time. Her tone was sensual. I could imagine her moaning out 'big boy' while I was railing her from behind. All while her spicy ass flopped onto my stomach, grabbing her by the waist and slamming my thick cock into her so hard her big asscheeks would cause tidal waves from the force. And I guess her friend could be in the corner masturbating or something too.

"Sure. Go ahead. I could be your test dummy, I guess."

"You are a dummy, aren't ya?" the tall girl said while laughing. Really? Well, I guess I can't complain after my 'you can study me all night' remark.

"Okay then. First off, as I said before, you look like shit. But you don't look like a homeless man begging for a cigarette, or worse, money. You look disappointed. You seem dirty, not physically of course, but in general. Although right now, a nice warm shower wouldn't be the worst thing for ya. You still have on the same clothes you had on since last night. That means you want to remember what happened to you last night, whether if it was a positive memory or a shameful reminder to do better today."

"...alright," I mumbled.

She continued. "Something happened to you this morning. You're so desperate to smoke you forgot your own lighter. But deep inside you wanted to leave your lighter at your house. You're seeking to find a connection with a human being in any hopeless way possible. Whether you knew it or not, you were hoping to ask someone for a lighter before you head inside the grocery store."

"Nice examination," I said with a surprised look on my face. "Now, what's your final analysis of me?"

"Oh, you're just having a bad day." They both laughed as they finished their cigarettes and flicked it onto the concrete.

I guess she was right on some aspects. It was fairly vague the way she examined me. She reminded me of how a fortune teller would fraud stupid people into snatching their money. But I would be lying if I said she didn't hit the right notes.

The tall girl dove into her pocket. The shiny fabric on her black leggings shimmered as I saw a blue Bic lighter approach from her pocket, her fingers wrapped around the fire-making instrument. My prize.

She handed it to me and I graciously accepted. I reached for my last cigarette and sparked the lighter in front of it. The tiny chemical reaction lit the tip, and I could feel waves of smoke crash from my throat, traveling into my lungs. Tiny little needles poked my soul from the inside as my body absorbed the future lung cancer I'll most likely have. It was worth the wait.

I exhaled the smoke while closing my eyes. Tears almost leaked from my eyelids. "Thank you."

The two girls giggled. "Wow, you were really are having a bad day, huh?" the tall girl asked.

"Yep," I took another drag off my last cigarette and exhaled again. "You don't wanna know."

"Maybe I do. C'mon, you can tell me," the curvy girl smiled. She bit her bottom lip, showing off her front teeth. All of a sudden, my frustration from her teasing turned into a crazy attraction. She released that Beyoncé aura to full effect. It was enough to give me a half erection just from staring at her mouth. Her sweet lips could suck me dry till I turned into a skeleton. Fuck, she's IS getting me hard.

"You two done yet?" I heard a male voice behind me. The two girls peered over my shoulder, as I followed their stare. A tall, buff black guy wearing a long white T shirt and jeans motioned them to come to him. It was probably one of their boyfriends.

"Gotta go!" the tall girl said. They both walked passed me as I stared at both of their asses swaying towards the buff dude. That curvy girl definitely had a big luscious ass, as I watched it jiggle, even in jean shorts. I better not get involved unless I wanna get fucked up by that black guy. In the background, I could hear the guy yelling nonsense at one of the girls.

I finished my cigarette and tossed it onto the ground. However, still clinched in my hands, I realized I still have their lighter.

-----

SCENE THREE: Transaction

-----

After filling up my shopping cart, I strolled towards the checkout lines, scouting the register with the least amount of people. To my luck, my two smoking buddies from before were waiting in line along with that buff black dude.

I parked my cart right behind them, observing an old man with a cowboy hat at the front of the line unloading his items on the conveyer belt. The taller girl turned around and smiled. "Oh hey, it's you again," she said. As she was talking, the blonde curvy girl with the amazing ass turned around as well.

"Yes, it is I again." Holy shit I'm retarded. Who would say that? "I still have your lighter, by the way." I dug into my pocket and handed the lighter to her. The taller girl frowned and pushed her eyebrows together.

"You know what, keep it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Think of it as a lucky charm. Looks like you need one after your bad day," she said with a wink.

I placed the lighter back into my pocket. "Thanks! I have about five lighters at home; guess I'll add one more to my collection."

The curvy girl peeked into my cart. "Corn flakes, fruits and veggies, hmmm? Interesting." She placed her hand over her chin and mouth, as if she was in deep thought.

"Aren't you nosy? You trying to studying me again?"

She laughed. "Nah, big boy. I ain't studying you. Was just thinking you could go in front of us if you want. You might be in line for a while." She pointed over her shoulder, referring to the guy in front of them with the trailer full of groceries getting scanned.

There she goes with that 'big boy' thing again. To be honest, I was barely paying attention. I couldn't help but stare at her delicious brown legs. Curving nicely to her round, wide hips. I bet she was a beast in bed. She could probably ride dick with ferocity, fiercely slamming her weight onto my cock. She seemed so sexually powerful just from her demeanor. A nasty, dirty, kinky little slut. Damn, all this thinking was getting my dick hard again. "That's okay. I'd rather stay behind you."

Her eyes opened wide and simply smiled while her taller friend was giggling. Finally, the buff black dude barged in. I kinda forgot he was there the whole time. "You tryina to get at my girl!?"

I figured his alpha-male tendencies would make him respond like that. I just shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Damn Sean, chill out! We're just talking." The curvy girl turned around and patted him on the chest. Then she turned to me again, with her round booty sticking out like she was inviting me to mount her right in front of everyone. "Plus he's having a bad day."

"Oh really? I could make his day even worse if he doesn't behave his cornball ass." He eyed me down like we were going to fight. Jesus this guy was defensive. The curvy girl frowned at him while the taller girl giggled quietly. I'm guessing he must act like this every time they were out in public.

Everything was awkwardly silent as they placed their items on the conveyor belt. The curvy girl stepped in front to pay. The buff dude squeezed behind her and helped bag their groceries. The taller girl was next to her friend, watching me set my items onto the conveyor belt.

"You know, she never calls anyone 'big boy'," she smiled. I stared at her weirdly, then to her curvy friend.

"Shut up!" the curvy girl laughed, playfully slapping her taller friend's shoulder. Then she flashed me a shy smile. They both giggled as they left the store. I watched both of their asses wobble side to side into the daylight while the boyfriend was pushing the cart. I'm not sure what all this meant. Was I meant to pursue this? I mean, the fake blonde girl I liked had her boyfriend right next to her. I had to be some sort of pimp to take her away from him. Why can't I be like those cool hip hop songs, with me strolling up to a club and walking out with another man's girl? Then I'll be like, 'Yeah dumbass, I just stole your bitch. Have fun being alone for the night. I'm gonna fuck her tits off'. That'll be cool.

"That'll be $24.62," the cashier girl said.

"Oh, right. Sorry." I apologized. I pulled out my wallet and went to get my debit card.

"You know, I overheard your little conversation with those girls. They really liked you."

"Ya think?"

"Wow, you didn't notice huh? They were practically all over you."

"The one I liked was with her boyfriend. I couldn't really do anything anyways, so yeah."

"When did that ever stop you?" I looked at her with my eyebrows lowered. She continued while laughing, "Not you personally, just men in general."

As I returned my card back to its usual slot, I felt a strange texture on the bottom of my wallet. Turning it around, I revealed the stretched condom from last night glued to the leather of my wallet. I quickly peeled it off and 'accidentally' dropped it onto the slick grocery store floor. I then kicked it underneath the register table, afraid to touch it like it was a dead spider. Not my greatest moment in life, but I felt it was the correct thing to do at the time. Boy is the janitor going to find a surprise later tonight when he's sweeping the place.

I regained my composure and went back into conversation. "Well, it's tough trying to get what you want when you don't know how to get it."

"You gotta go out and freakin' take it. It's that simple. You can't let opportunities pass you by," she said as she handed me the receipt.

She flashed me a smile that could be generous or a fake façade used to increase customer service.

"You, um, you need help taking those out to your car?" she said with hesitation. I wasn't sure why she thought I needed help, as I didn't have many groceries, only four bags total. Then I finally got what she was doing. She was coming on to me. I guess that was the opportunity she was talking about.

"Sure, why not." I replied.

"Great!" She shimmied her way behind the register and helped bag my stuff. I looked behind me and saw three people still in line; the closest guy was staring at me with aggravation. "Paula, I'm gonna take my 30. Can you cover me till I get back?" she yelled out towards her coworker as she finished bagging the last of my groceries.

I never got the chance to really check her out. Unless register clerks were drop dead insanely beautiful, they could be invisible robots for all I care. First thing I noticed were her glasses. They had thick black frames, pushed in front of her brown, beady eyes. Her brownish blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. I couldn't estimate what type of body she had, since her apron and work clothes hid every curve in her upper body. From her black tights and the outlines of her thighs I could tell she had a boxy figure. Her skin was slightly pale, just an average white girl complexion. She had a normal vibe to her appearance. I could imagine her as that random girl you see reading alone at a library. If people still go to libraries. Or read.

I was pushing my cart towards the exit when I remembered my empty cigarette box and newly acquired lighter rattling in my pocket. "I still need to buy some cigarettes."

"That's perfect. I was in need of a smoke too," she laughed.

-----

SCENE FOUR: Helpful

-----

"I work part time here and part time teaching disabled kids with stuff. The parents set up an appointment and I go to their house training their child how to interact with basic things."

"Wow, that's awesome," I replied. "Is that what you've always wanted to do? Teach little kids?"

"I never knew what I wanted to be. You know? People are like, 'I'm gonna be a fireman or a rock star!' But I found something I was good at. Servicing others. I freakin' love it. And no, it's not for selfish reasons."

"I wasn't going to say that." We reached my truck and I opened the backseat door to unload my groceries inside. However, she quickly grabbed the first bag and placed it in the truck. "Although, being selfish isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sometimes it's good to be selfish."

"What does being selfish really mean, though?" she asked. Her puzzling look of innocence was admiring. I wanted to pat her on the head.

"Well, I guess doing things for yourself before others."

"But I actually like helping people. Are you saying I shouldn't help people?" she asked, teasingly annoyed.

"No no no, if you are helping people in need that's understandable. But you have to make time to do things for yourself." She grabbed my last bag of groceries but kept eye contact as I was talking. "Like, what do you want to do right now?"

"I want to eat this banana." She ruffled through my bag and snapped off a banana from its bunch.

"Really? That's not what I was expecting."

She peeled the banana one sliver at a time with an evil smile. "Yeah, that's what I really want to do right now."

"Are you so hungry that you're gonna steal my banana and eat it in front of my face?" I teased. I had to admit I was a little bothered she was going to eating my banana. But something about her incredible lust to eat such a harmless fruit got me going in my pants. The sultry delivery. The desire in her eyes. OH I GET IT. Banana equals penis. Ahhh, I see what she's doing here.

"You wanna see a little trick I could do?" she seductively asked. Her sudden shift of being a helper to a selfish go-getter was abundantly clear.

"Please do."

She opened her mouth like a 7 Eleven door and inserted the freshly peeled banana into her mouth. It had to be about 3/4ths of the banana that she deep throated. Her lips were hidden in the floral design of the peeled skin. It was certainly a sight to behold. I could imagine my own cock in place for that banana, being devoured by a pretty little mouth with aggression. She then slid the banana out of her mouth with no gagging or choking. Like it was as natural as drinking water. She then chomped on a bite-sized portion of the fruit.

"Yummy," she said as she swallowed.

"That was, umm, rather impressive," I muttered out as she continued to finish my banana. She tossed the banana peel into the grocery bag and placed the bag onto the backseat. "What other tricks can you do?" I asked.

"Let me show you." She pushed me with force into the backseat, my ass squashing all the groceries. I quickly dropped the bags onto the floor, positioning myself so there's room for her as well. She crawled into the truck and closed the door behind her with a solid *SLAM*.

"Fuck me, is this really happening?" I questioned out loud. There goes my theory of how men have to pursue women into sex. Maybe the times have changed. Maybe this new age of feminism and the progressive nature of women had exceeded my fragile introverted mind. Or maybe this chick is the odd exception to the theory. I should stop overthinking, I'm about to score right now. If I question too much, I might blow this.

"Is what really happening?" she asked with a smile as she untied her apron, letting it fall over the grocery bags. I still couldn't make out her body type through her baggy shirt. But who cares, am I right? This weird girl just deep throated a penis-shaped fruit in front of my eyes for God's sake!

"Is this..." I motioned my hands all around, indicating this unusual situation. "...you, me. In the back of my truck."

She giggled.

"How come I never meet girls like you?" I asked.

"You need to get out more."

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my jeans and tugged them closer to her. "Let's see what we have here!" With dedication, she unbuttoned my pants and went straight for my zipper. I lifted my hips up into the air so she can peel my pants like a banana, my jeans layered up to my knees. An engorged erection was peaking from my boxers and it definitely grabbed her attention. She repositioned her glasses and inhaled harshly.

She moaned as her hands were furiously rubbing in a clockwise motion, dragging her fingers over my balls and cock. She bit her lip and grinned when she felt the mammoth form of my manhood through the cloth of my boxers. "Take it off," she ordered. I pulled down my boxers, releasing my constrained dick as it smacked onto my abs.

"Okay! Well that's more than I bargained for," she yelped. She surprised me as one of her hands was quick to grab ahold of my shaft, now standing upright staring into the roof of my truck. It was impossible for her hand to close around the girth of my cock. "Is this all for me?"

"Now's the time to be selfish," I said. I thought that was a pretty good line to say, and it worked. She sat herself over my legs and began licking my cock head, with both her hands tugging along to my shaft. Her banana-flavored saliva was oozing down, creating a great lubricant for her double handjob. The pleasure was gradually getting immense. The non-rhythmic patterns of her stroking hands created levels of bliss, along with the teasing of her tongue to the underside of my glans. She knew how to build up the pressure.

Her licks evolved to kisses. It wasn't like the kisses from a nervous teenager's first date. She went full on. Sloppy, self-indulgent, and dripping with desire. She was consuming the tip of my penis like food to the needy. Her hungry, muffled moans made it tough to concentrate. She was sending me away with her talented mouth, and it felt amazing. She knew how to thoroughly clean a cock off.

"I don't think I'm ready to take all of this," she whispered to my dick. Her hands are now petting my cock like a cat, causing a mixture of smeared lipstick and rivers of spit to the inches of my shaft. Her fingers followed down the trail to my testes and massaged them with a hand full of sack.

"You've got big balls too," she laughed. I laughed too. Balls. It's such a funny word to say out loud. Balls. LOL.

She slipped my left nut into her mouth like a champ, leaning my cock to the right and jerking me at an angle as she swirled the ball with her tongue. What made it more gratifying was the direct eye contact she gave me while doing such an act. She sucked hard, so hard in fact I thought I'd end up like Lance Armstrong after this. She released the ball from her mouth with an audible *POP*, which made me flinch. "I think I'm ready to... mmm, damn. I'm so freakin' wet right now." She snuck her right hand into her pants to feel the wetness of her snatch.

"I wanna see how wet you are." I reached over to her pants aiming at her pelvic region. I was intending to pull off the bottom half of her work attire. Maybe try to get some fingering action. Or some rubbing of the clitoris. Or perhaps just to see how wet she really was. She halted my plan as she smacked my hand that was directed at her pussy.

"Nope. You just sit back. I'm done with the freakin' foreplay. I got 15 minutes till I get back to work. I wanna get you off."

"I wanna get you off, too."

"Maybe some other time, sweetie. For now, let me show you that other trick I could do."

She expanded her mouth wide and swallowed the head of my cock. After a few sucks, she would come off and spit the built-up slobber onto my hard dick. She would repeat this until my entire dick was shiny as metal. Both of her hands were on my shaft again as she lowered her lips a few inches below my helmet. Her blowjob technique was sloppy as fuck with strings of saliva trickling out of her mouth. Spit was drooling onto my pelvis, making the stroking unnecessarily lubricated for her hands. She was mechanical with it, like she knew exactly how to please my cock.