Self Bondage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers

Even more tired from exertion and fright, Rina levered herself up against the car fender, then fully up onto her feet, being careful not to scratch the keys against the car's paint. She backed into the door, poking gently, trying to find the key hole. Luckily, her car keys had no 'right side up' - they were symmetrical. All she had to do was make certain the key had no mud or dirt on it, and thread it into the hole. The tension in her body melted as she managed to snick the car lock open. She had to walk the door away from the car with her hands behind her back to swing it open, then reach in and click the automatic lock release for all its doors.

Walking wearily around to the rear passenger side door, she opened its door in the same manner - hands behind her back. She sat on the edge of the door frame and reached back along the carpet, feeling for the handcuff keys. They felt nothing but carpet. "Of course," she mumbled to herself, "they just had to be out of my reach. This has turned out to be a lot more of an ordeal than I'd imagined."

She laid herself onto her back on the carpet, and immediately felt the keys touching the nape of her neck. Bracing her feet on the grass, with her thighs lewdly splayed wide apart to stabilize herself, she pressed the back of her head into the carpet and arched her back. Levering her torso more into the car, the precious keys came into contact with her hands, and she grabbed them firmly.

As she was working her pelvis now back out of the car, she thought, "What an obscene sight somebody blundering by would get of my cunt when I'm wriggling like this." After laboriously working her way out of the car, she managed to sit on the ground. Easing the handcuff key into the lock, she gingerly gave it the twist to pop the double locking stud, and then its final twist. She was rewarded with a metallic sound as the cuff finally swung free.

Rina actually sobbed with relief as she was able to bring both hands in front of herself after over 20 hours of self-imposed restraint. The sensation of pins and needles in her flesh as full circulation returned to her shoulders was the most pleasant and welcome discomfort she'd ever experienced. She carefully unlocked the final cuff, and rubbed her wrists.

There was a thermos of cool water in the car, and some energy bars. She ignored her nudity and the fact that she was still filthy from crawling under the car, and sat in the open doorway and ate and drank, regaining her energy. The sensation of being free was making her giddy.

Once she'd pulled herself together, she popped open the trunk and got out her clothes and the towel. Almost skipping with joy, she moved back to the stream and bathed herself clean in the refreshing water. Aroused by what she'd accomplished, she found a small waterfall and positioned her cunt under its flow. The water splashed over her mound, sending its liquid vibrations into her flesh. She reached down and used her fingers to draw back her clit hood. Now the tiny cascade pounded gently against her exposed clit, making her gasp and arch her back. Her other hand teased and caressed her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples erotically.

After a few minutes of this luscious agony, she was getting close to cumming. Keeping her exposed clit in the pummeling vibrations, she plunged two fingers from her other hand deep inside her cunt. Her inner walls gripped those fingers as those muscles began their rhythmic contractions! Powered by the exciting recollection of her self bondage experience, she climaxed wildly, befitting her wild surroundings. Her whole body shook with the intensity of her orgasm.

Releasing her clit hood, she sat as she was, keeping her fingers inside her pussy, enjoying the feeling of stretch and fullness as her tunnel rippled with gentle aftershocks.

Calm again, she got up out of the stream and dried herself off, reveling in the use of her hands performing such simple functions again. She dressed, cleaned up her campsite, and packed up her car. On the drive home, she thought, "That was such a satisfying adventure! It was fantastic!" But by ten minutes later, she was thinking, "What am I going to try next? I want to be outdoors again, I'm sure. Certainly not some ordeal that takes 20 hours, though." Her eyes were twinkling with speculation as she pondered, remembering something she'd seen during her stroll along the edge of a meadow. "Now, what would be the most interesting way to use that?" she murmured. She was sure she'd come up with something.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers
12