Self Bondage Pt. 02

Story Info
Back to the wooded area again.
9.3k words
4.76
34.6k
34
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Rina was driving back to the same isolated area where she'd had the adventure with the gel pack battery and electromagnet. This time, she expected her self bondage session to be less strenuous, and of shorter duration. But what she had in mind was still exciting, because she'd be doing it outdoors once again.

Her excitement was manifest by the fact that she had the foresight to fold up the towel and place it under herself as she sat in the driver's seat. A silky red set of bra and panties were on the backseat of the car. Rina didn't expect to need them at all. They were merely there as a precaution.

Her 38D breasts, unrestrained inside of her blouse, swayed and jiggled with each bounce of the car on the road. This caused her nipples to rub and rub against the soft material of her blouse. That delightfully maddening friction increased her arousal, and her pussy was lubricating well in response. This might have ruined her skirt, but she'd hiked her skirt up around her waist as she drove, thereby letting her leaking pussy make direct contact with the towel beneath her.

She had her car windows closed, and the aroma of her cunt juices permeated the air around her. As she inhaled her scent, it acted like a positive feedback loop, increasing her arousal, which, of course, made her lubricate even more. By the time she neared her destination, she feared she might've needed to have two towels under her, rather than one. She certainly would need to take a long drink of water to replenish the fluids her body had generated and lost into the towel.

Using her cars off-road capabilities as before, she pulled in to a similar secluded location. She drank a good bit of water, as she'd promised herself. With a hair tie, she pulled her dark brown hair into a neat ponytail, before climbing out of her car.

Should she strip off here at the car? Or wait until she got to the meadow? Walking all the way there naked still seemed so naughty a thing to do. But she'd been naked the last time, and she had to admit, although it felt strange at first, it became quite natural after a very short period of time. She suspected she had a healthy streak of exhibitionism, but was loath to admit that to herself yet. She rationalized it, though. "If I leave my clothes here at the car, that's one less thing to carry," she told herself.

Indeed, she found that stripping 'in public' was much easier this time. Unlike the last time, this time she pulled off her skirt first, yanking it down. A stray breeze washed over her damp sex, evaporating some of her juices, and giving the tissues there a cool 'kiss' sensation. Playfully, she pressed her labia open, and let the air play with her entire vulva. What a glorious feeling!

Her hands went to her blouse, unbuttoning it down her front. She imagined being on some stage, opening her blouse before a group of men whose eyes were riveted to her chest. When the blouse was fully unbuttoned, she playfully flipped one side off her tit, and then flipped it back, as if teasing her onlookers. She blushed as she realized that she enjoyed that image, and wished she had enough courage to really do such a thing. "Yeah, yeah - I'm just a big chicken," she berated herself gently. Sighing, she slipped off the blouse, and placed her clothes in the car's trunk.

As she'd done before, she applied insect repellent to her exposed skin. She was happy how well this stuff worked. Not even a mosquito bite last time. Reaching back into the trunk, she pulled out a medium-sized metal cooler, along with a small cloth bag. Locking up the car, she put the car keys on top of the rear tire on the driver's side, just like last time.

She started her stroll to the meadow, almost bouncing with happiness and anticipation. There was something extra special about performing self bondage outdoors. She didn't know why she'd waited this long to try it. She noticed that there was more of a breeze today, and the sky was overcast, even though it was still nice and warm. The breeze made her skin rise up in goosebumps. Her nipples couldn't be mistaken for goosebumps, but they expanded, poking forward in an amazing fashion. Both her hands were busy carrying things, or she'd have been playing with them.

After a few more steps, though, she thought to herself, "Hey! Am I in a rush or something? My nipples feel like they could pop, they're so swollen!" With that, she set down the cooler and the bag and stood, playing with her nipples for a while. It felt wonderful to pinch them and tug them, and soon her hips were making gentle bucking motions as she squirmed. Once again, rationalization sprang up. "I won't be able to make myself cum for hours, in a few minutes. Why waste this opportunity?"

Still playing with her tits with one hand, she used her other to probe her cunt, pulling out her sticky liquids, and smearing them on her labia edges and clit. Looking around instinctively, she even smeared some juice on her butt hole, and teased that forbidden opening with her wet finger. As her arousal built, she caressed all of her generous tit flesh, as well as her tummy, mound, and thighs, still fingering her cunt. Finally, she jammed three fingers into her hot, greedy tunnel, while polishing her clit rapidly with a finger of her other hand! The resultant orgasm turned her knees to jelly, and she sank down onto the grass, shaking and panting with pleasure waves.

As she got back up onto her shaky legs, she murmured, "Being naked outdoors is making me even more horny than usual. Must be all this fresh air." She took an extra deep breath, and her tits rose as her chest expanded. "Down girls," she giggled.

At the meadow, she saw what she'd noticed during her previous excursion. Near its edge was a smooth wooden railing or fence. She had no idea why it was there, but its height appeared to be ideal for her purpose.

She went to the far end, and leaned over the wooden crossbar. Years of yoga practice had made Rina supple. She could easily bend over with her legs straight and press her palms to the floor in her home. Here, bending over the railing, she found that it pressed right across her lower abdomen, and her wrists easily grasped her ankles. Perfect. It might have been specially built for a person of her height.

Opening the cooler, she pulled out a block of ice with a very sturdy string hanging out of it. That string was tightly secured to a handcuff key, which was embedded in the center of the ice block. She tied the string to the railing, with the ice hanging just above the low grass. Again she bent herself over the railing, verifying that the height of the ice was where she'd want it.

Leaving the cooler off to the side, she took the cloth bag back to the other end of the railing. From that bag she pulled out not one, but two sets of handcuffs, and her trusty brad nail. She stooped down and carefully ratcheted the cuffs to a fit that was snug, but not tight, one on each ankle, and double locked them with the brad.

Relishing the moment, she paused and looked at the railing, the ice, the meadow, and the woods surrounding the meadow. The breeze flipped her ponytail around, making it brush sensuously against the nape of her neck. That same current of air even ruffled the short brown pubic hairs that adorned her mound. After several deep breaths, she was ready.

Rina folded herself over the railing again. Leaning down, she attached the cuff at her left ankle to her left wrist. The moment she did that, she was committed to this adventure. A frisson of delight coursed through her body. Getting more excited, she secured her right wrist to the cuff on her right ankle. For safety, she double locked them with the brad as well.

Now she was stuck like this until the ice melted.

Not only that, she'd have to work her way laboriously down the railing, inch by inch, shuffling along, to reach it. This would certainly take hours.

At first, she just rested where she was, enjoying the feeling of being restrained like this. In a mental image, she saw her bare ass, thighs, and shapely calves exposed on one side of the railing. On the other, her tits were pressed against her knees as she stared at her shins. Her ponytail dangled off the back of her head, nearly touching the grass. The railing actually gave her some support, so she doubted that her muscles would fatigue very much.

Turning her head, she looked at the block of ice. From this distance, she couldn't tell if it was even starting to drip yet. Similar blocks of ice, in the past, had taken about 4 hours to melt fully, so she was in no rush to start moving toward it.

After perhaps 10 minutes of her confinement, her mind started the typical 'what if' and 'worst case' scenarios that made self bondage such a thrill for Rina. Of course, there was the thought, "What if someone stumbles upon my car? Will they find the keys? Drive off with it? Or, what is more likely, will they start calling out and searching for the driver?" The last time, none of that had happened, so these thoughts were less intrusive than they'd been. She trusted that the car would be unmolested. She relaxed as much as she could.

Five minutes later, the sun briefly broke through the cloud cover, and shone brightly on her ass cheeks. She'd neglected to put on any sun block, and sincerely hoped she wouldn't end up with a sunburn on her exposed butt and sex region. That might be difficult to explain. The clouds churned and returned, so the perceived heat of the sun was only apparent during brief gaps in the cloud cover. But Rina knew that exposed skin could even receive a burn through cloud cover, anyway. Yet another thing she'd have to take into account during future outdoor sessions.

About fifteen minutes later, she mumbled, "Oh drat! I was going to call Suzie and tell her what I was doing, and where, with the idea to come and look for me if she hadn't heard from me in... let's say eight hours. But I forgot! And my phone is now locked in the car. I hope I don't regret neglecting to do that. Her heart started thumping hard, imagining being stuck like this. She had to breathe faster, lest she get dizzy. She forced herself to calm down. The ice block 'timer' had never failed her before.

To escape these worries, Rina went into a special state of mind. She'd heard of submissives entering something often called 'subspace' when having a session with their Masters, but she didn't know if that was what she did during her self bondage sessions. Perhaps her mind was going into an alpha state - conscious but unfocused - when she lapsed into this mindset. It was better than fretting about something going wrong, and her being trapped like this, and ultimately being discovered.

Being discovered. That triggered a whole new type of reverie. With her very healthy libido, Rina often fantasized that her restraints were due to the actions of captors. They might be pirates, or robbers, or men that kidnapped women and enslaved them - really, any sort of lusty males. And of course these males had sex on their minds. Sex with her, as she was rendered helpless and vulnerable.

Rina seized on this mental scenario now. Maybe the men were outlaw desperadoes, and they'd robbed a train or a stagecoach. Finding a delectable female traveling alone, they'd grabbed her, and taken her away with them. This railing might be a hitching post outside their cabin, and they'd secured her there until they played cards to see who won the right to be the first to use her sexually. She could beg them... plead with them... to let her go, but their lust would have to be satisfied.

Rina was so 'into' this visualization that her pussy was now lubricating like mad. Its juices anointed her thighs, evaporating in the soft breezes. Even with her head down by her shins, she could smell that aroma. That scent, wafting into her nostrils, triggered areas of her brain. Primitive areas. Areas devoted to passion and reproduction. Her hands grasped her ankles right next to where the handcuffs encircled them. The chain on the cuffs jangled slightly as Rina tightened her grip, and pressed her thighs together firmly.

While this was going on, Dave wandered into the far side of the meadow. He wasn't expecting his friends to be there yet, waiting for him, since he'd come quite early. He enjoyed the peaceful solitude of that meadow, and wanted to have some quiet time before they arrived. He scanned the open space for any evidence that they'd shown up uncharacteristically early. He didn't see his friends, but his masculine eyes discerned the partial shape of a woman. The shape of a woman from her buttocks to her heels. Correction. The naked shape of a woman from her buttocks to her heels.

Dave was incredulous. This was something a guy dreams about happening, but never really expects it to actually happen. He blushed, and averted his gaze for a moment, trying to be a gentleman. But, being a man, he had to look again. He stared. "Yep, she's naked from the waist down," his brain confirmed. He noticed a glint of metal, down by her ankles. "What the hell is that?" he asked himself.

He'd been frozen in place, stupefied during all this. But then he thought, "Why isn't she moving? Why is she bent over like that? Is she in trouble?" Mentally donning his 'white knight' outfit, he moved toward her, quietly, hoping not to startle her.

As he got closer, to his amazement, he could tell that the metallic flash had come from handcuffs - handcuffs around her wrists and ankles. She was trapped on that railing. He swallowed hard, and said with his softest, most soothing voice, "Miss, I don't mean to startle you, but are you all right?"

She startled. Her leg muscles contracted, pushing her up onto her toes. Her ass muscles performed a mesmerizing rhythmic, rippling set of contractions. "Oh fuck!" Rina exclaimed. "Who's there?" Her heart leaped into her throat as it accelerated. It had no difficulty doing this, since gravity was tugging it that direction anyway.

"Ummm. My name's Dave, Miss. Ummm... who did this to you?" he asked curiously.

Rina's face and neck, already red from blood pooling there from her pose, flushed a rather deep shade of purple, as the restrained woman tried to figure out how to answer that. Ultimately, she decided that the simple truth was best. "I did," she admitted.

As she was answering, Dave had walked around the end of the railing to see the rest of her. He was pleased to see that the top half of her was as naked as the bottom half. He was delighted to see those glorious tits of hers, which drew his eyes like a magnet. As he restated, "You did?" with a questioning tone of voice, Rina turned her head, to face where his sound was coming from.

She was mortified to see him ogling her nude, vulnerable form. But as his eyes left her breasts to look into her face, she was relieved to see a pleasant looking young man, whose expression was one of concern for her. She thought to herself, "If I had to be discovered by anyone, this might just be the best guy to do so. He looks really nice." While she had eye contact, she stated, "My name's Rina, Dave."

To allay Dave's look of concern, Rina launched into what she hoped was a lucid explanation of self bondage, and tried to give him some concept of why she had these needs. She was pleased that he sat down on the grass where he was, listening carefully. When she finished, he didn't berate her at all, just nodded his understanding of what she'd said. "He's a good listener, too," she judged. "I like him even more. I wonder how he'll respond to a gentle prodding."

"I realize how naughty this looks," she said, smiling at him. She even winked.

Catching on, Dave said, "So you know how naughty you are, huh? Do you think this deserves a spanking?"

She swallowed hard, which was difficult, being upside down. But her libido demanded that she feel his touch. Her inner slut sent shock waves to her tits and cunt, crying out for attention.

"Yes, Sir. I think this naughty slut deserves a spanking for disturbing your day like this."

"I must admit that it did disturb my day," he responded. "But only in a good, fantastically good way. I wish that every day I'd encounter disturbances like this." He grinned impishly. "However, far be it from me to deny you the spanking that you deserve." He got up, and moved out of sight behind her.

Rina knew he was behind her now. She knew he was staring at her naked ass. She bit her lip as the thought occurred that he might even be able to see her pussy. Maybe her puffy labia lining her slit. Maybe her fluids, weeping out of that slit. She was both humiliated and very, very turned on. She waited an eternity for that first swat from his hand on her bare flesh. She was wondering if he'd reconsidered - decided that he couldn't take advantage of her helplessness. She was beginning to feel disappointment.

Therefore, the shock of his first spank actually caught her by surprise. The 'whap' sound came to her ears simultaneously with the bright sensation of pain being reported by her right ass cheek. "Ow!" she cried out, without thinking, as her body jerked involuntarily.

"Sorry," he said from behind her. "Too harsh?"

She'd only cried out like that from the surprise. She didn't want to discourage him, though. The warmth from his swat was spreading through her body, and a lot of the sensation seemed destined for her cunt and tits. "No, Sir," she replied quickly. "This naughty slut needs that, and more. If it gets to be too much, I'll say your name, Dave. OK?"

He scratched his chin, considering. "OK, if you say so... slut." His open palm cracked against her left ass cheek this time. She gasped loudly, for two reasons. First, the mild pain was lighting up her cunt and tits, making them engorge with hot blood and get even more sensitive. And second, she loved the way he used the word 'slut' when referring to her. He'd clued in on her suggestion.

For the next several minutes, Dave alternated between spanking Rina's ass, and rubbing his hand sensuously over her sensitized skin. From her breathing, gasps, and other sounds, plus the extra wetness streaming down her thighs, and the scent emanating from it, he was pretty sure she was getting more and more aroused from his actions. It was certainly turning him on - his dick felt like a steel rod inside his pants. He decided he wanted to ask her a question.

With his ass gently gliding over her reddened ass cheeks, he said, "Tell me something, Rina, and please be very honest with me, OK? Have you ever fantasized about being used when you were bound?"

Her eyelids flew up, hearing his question. "Ummm... by 'used' do you mean sexually?"

Now it was Dave's turn to blush, hearing her ask that so directly. He cleared his throat, nervously. "Y... y... yes. That's what I mean."

"To be honest, Dave, yes. Yes I have. It's actually a recurring fantasy of mine."

Dave found that he was having trouble breathing now. "Would you... would you like that fantasy to come true, Rina? Right now?"

Rina's inner slut was jumping for joy. She slowed her breathing, since her body was trying to hyperventilate from excitement. "Yes," she choked out. "Oh my god, yes. I want it to come true. Make it come true, Dave."

His hand slid down her ass crack, across her butt hole, and touched the edges of her puffy pussy lips, that were protruding from between Rina's thighs. In response, she moved her knees apart, widening the gap between her thighs invitingly. When his fingertip slid into the wet slit between those pussy lips, Rina groaned, "Oooo, yes! Fuck yes! Yes, yes, yes! That feels amazing! More, please - more!"

Dave knelt down, and slid his finger into the hot wet tunnel of her pussy. One finger wasn't enough. He quickly inserted a second finger, and began sliding them back and forth inside her. Rina thought she was in heaven, but she had no idea what heaven really was. Because moments later, she felt Dave's lips kissing and sucking on her labia between his inserted fingers and her mound. Suddenly 'heaven' took on a whole new meaning. She tried hard to hold herself still for him.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers