Self-Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick is swelling in her mouth as she continues to plunge down on it. She is closing her mouth on the way up, and then stopping at the top. His head fills her entire mouth and she sucks. He is fully hard now and she can hear him moaning. She drops back down on his dick again, but only makes it half way. It feels huge in her mouth. She feels like a snake that's caught something too big. She pushes down again and sucks on the way back up. There is something salty leaking out of him. It tastes good. She knows what it is, and she can't believe she hasn't done this before. She plummets again and rises up slowly. She sucks hard this time and he lets out another moan. She takes her hand and pulls down his shorts and boxers. He lets her. He can't say no. Not with his hard dick in her mouth.

She cradles his balls and begins sucking again, this time with speed. It is amazing to her. It still feels as if he's growing. She sucks harder and begins pumping with her hand at the same time. He whispers her name. Her pool light brightens and the warmness not only grows between her legs but in her heart as well. She feels his hands grab her waist. They are powerful. She is sure that she feels like a toy to him, a toy he is allowed to do anything with. A toy he can toss around and pin and squeeze and fuck! He spreads her legs as she continues to blow him. He lifts her in the air and has her pussy land right on his mouth. He begins to search with his tongue the depths of her pool. She can already feel herself tightening up. She can already feel herself holding her breath like she's trapped underwater; eyes red, lungs searing, body wanting only one thing – air. His tongue starts to make laps. Back and forth, swimming shallow then deep. He touches the base then swims back toward her clit. He hits it and dives off. Her legs are beginning to shake. She stops sucking and comes up for air. He grabs her head and shoves it back down underwater onto his cock. It fills her. She is getting dizzy. She wants the liquid to fill her lungs. She wants it to drown her, just so it can come out the floodgates of her pool. His laps quicken. Her swollen pink walls are collapsing and the water is flooding into her little pink light. A flash flood. An epic orgasm. He stops.

She pulls her mouth, the one that never dared blow someone, but now wantes to drown in liquid come, off his cock. It is dark and the upside down, right side up of things isn't present. She is just floating, waiting for him to break the damn wall and let it out; waiting for him to collapse in her walls and make her cave in like a sink hole. He lifts her in the air and tosses her on the bed. She is on her back. He reaches down and grabs her legs. He spreads them with force. He is big. She's almost a little afraid he's going to hurt her, like her first time all over again. He is. She can't wait. She is an adult now and her virginity is being taken by a man. He slams on top of her and she can feel the head of his cock penetrate her. She cannot hold it in anymore. She slithers down and his giant concrete damn starts to cover her pool. She's never felt so full. She's never felt so good. She is going to come. He pulls out.

"Damn it Missy, we can't do this."

The words don't just sting this time, they decapitate. She rolls over quiet. She stays up all night crying about what could have been. What she did wrong. What is wrong with her? Sometime in the desert morning she fell asleep. She doesn't think Greg slept at all. She awakens to a cooler full of food, three hundred dollars in cash, and a Triple AAA card in case of flats or emergencies. It feels like a dream.

Missy arrives in her first class early. She is going to sit in front. Albeit, in the corner, but still in front. She wants to do well. She wants to prove to everyone she's an adult, not a fuck-up. Not a little kid. She even read some books to get ready for the class. All the students are stumbling in. It is morning and some of them are holding Starbuck's mugs. They're all freshman because the course is English Lit 101. She looks at the teacher's desk. There's some old brown book on it. The laptop in the middle of the room is on. It's not hooked up to the projector yet, but Missy can make out the words. They read: "Self Discipline is the Key to this Class". She glances at the old book again. Tennyson. It's an old poetry book.