Self Discovery Ch. 06

Story Info
Their voyeur and exhibitionist sides take over.
3.4k words
4.35
34.2k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next few weeks went by, Traci and I enjoyed our Tuesdays. Each one seemed to open new doors in our individual sexualities. I studied her body, learning her erogenous zones, and how they shifted with her mood. She got progressively bolder with me, but at a much slower pace. I loved it when she would caress me and suck my nipples, and I yearned for the day she would finally go down on me, but she remained hesitant as she neared my pussy. Once she rubbed my clit until I came, and when I followed up by going down on her, she was wetter and hotter than I had ever seen. We talked about our fantasies, what we'd like to do with the boys, and what we'd do without them present.

Saturday evenings always found the four of us together, the night invariably culminating in sex with each other's partner. We didn't play the game as much, often replacing it with watching adult movies. The boys always picked them out, and it seemed that whatever they watched, they wanted to try out with us. Not that I was complaining, some of those evenings were pretty hot. And afterwards, Bill always made me tell him, in excruciating detail, exactly what Ray and I had done. He'd suck my pussy as I described to him how it felt to suck off his friend and how I'd come when his buddy shoved his hard cock in me. He'd then describe how he'd gone down on Traci until she'd beg him to fuck her. He'd tell me how sweet her pussy was all the while unaware that I knew too well what a pleasure it was to go down on her. He wanted to watch as Ray and I did it, and the exhibitionist in me wanted to show him, I just didn't know how to make it happen. It seemed that once things got heated up, we'd always split off into separate bedrooms.

On night, while Traci was out of the room, I found myself between Bill and Ray on the couch, watching a porno movie with a hard cock in each hand. They, in turn were playing with my tits and pussy. As she returned, Traci paused in the doorway and watched the scene play out in front of her. She caught my eye and signaled me to not let the boys know she was there. She played with her clit as she watched the boys finger me to orgasm. It was sheer ecstasy, jacking them off, having them caress my tits and pussy while she masturbated watching me. That Tuesday, she was much bolder, actually fingering me while she told me how hot she got watching. I returned the favor and while she was coming on my hand, I asked her if she wanted to watch more of the same. Her body shook as she came thinking about it.

The following week, Traci announced that instead of watching a movie, we should play cards, specifically, strip poker with a twist. The loser of the hand had to remove an article of clothing, and once naked, had to do what the winner wanted. I gave her a quizzical look and she answered with a lustful smile. Ray and Bill, on the other hand, couldn't get the table cleared and cards out fast enough. Traci was the first one to lose all her clothing and Bill took her in the bedroom. We agreed that we'd start with 2 minutes and expand the timeframe as more of us stripped. The bedroom door was barely shut when Ray had his cock in my face. I hungrily sucked it in while I played with myself. Bill and Traci returned to the table, his erect cock glistening with her juices and she with that "freshly fucked" look to her.

Ray was the next one to lose the last of his clothing and I sent him and Traci to the bedroom. Everyone looked at me oddly, but I said that I could make the rule. As soon as they were gone, I beckoned my husband over and took his cock in my hand. Looking up into his eyes, I said: "You fucked her, didn't you?" He just smiled and nodded as I took him in my mouth. I wanted to taste her.

"What was she like?" I asked. "What did her pussy feel like around your cock?"

He could only groan as I deep throated him.

"Does it turn you on, watching me suck her juices off your cock?"

He almost came, but I held him off.

"Did you put it in her mouth?"

He shook his head.

"Did you lick her pussy?"

He nodded.

"What was it like? Did she come?"

"Several times..." he mumbled.

"She's very beautiful isn't she? Would you like to spend more than a few minutes with her? Would you like to spend an afternoon licking her pussy and fucking her?"

He almost came as I said that, but again I made him stop.

Ray and Traci emerged, looking much like Bill and Traci had after their turn.

I was the last to lose my clothing, Traci's 3 Jacks beating my 2 pair.

"I want to watch." She announced.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"I want to watch you and Ray do it. I want to see what you do when you're alone."

I was flabbergasted, but at the same time incredibly turned on.

"What am I supposed to do?" Bill asked.

"Watch with me." She replied as she put one arm around his neck, grabbing his cock with her free hand. "Watch with me as your wife gets fucked by my husband. I know that you want to watch her, watch her as my husband's cock slides in and out of her pussy."

Ray had an alarmed look on his face, and I noticed his cock softening. I wondered if maybe he was suffering from stage fright. Bill and Traci seemed to notice also, but didn't say anything.

I stepped over and aggressively kissed him. I reached for his cock as I drove my tongue deep in his mouth. Continuing to massage his cock, I kissed his chest and took one of his nipples in my mouth. I licked my way further down his chest until I felt his cock on my breasts. I could feel the blood returning to it.

"Yeah baby, let's do it. You know you want to don't you. You want to fuck me?"

I pushed my tits together against his cock and began rocking up and down.

"You like to have your fat cock in between my soft boobs don't you? You love to fuck my titties, don't you?" I grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my nipples, occasionally taking it in my mouth. In no time, he was fully erect. "Maybe you want to fuck my mouth?" I asked, taking him deep within my throat.

I looked over at Traci. She held Bill's cock, stroking it as she stared at us.

"Is this what you want? Watching your husband's fat cock disappearing in my mouth, and between my tits? Do you like watching me jerk his cock?"

"Mmmm... yes..." she replied.

"What about you honey?" I asked my husband. "Do you like watching another man fuck my face? Should I make him spray all over my tits? You want to watch me come as I get fucked?" I don't know where that kind of talk came from, maybe from watching the porn movies, but the more I talked, the hotter I became. I reached to my pussy and pushed 2 fingers deep inside and started to come. Ray stuffed his cock back in my mouth and I slurped on it hungrily.

"They look so hot." Traci said to Bill. "Don't you think she's hot. I bet she's wet. Do you think she's wet, do you think that sucking my husband's cock makes her hot? Go feel her pussy and tell me if she's wet. Tell me how hot she is."

He just stared at her for a moment and then came to me. I grasped Ray's buttocks with both hands and took in his entire length. From behind me, I could feel Bill's hand on my pussy, his fingers running up and down my slit and then entering me. My moans were muffled by the cock in my mouth, but everyone knew I was coming.

"She's wet, she's totally wet." He announced. He returned to Traci's side and kissed her and cupped her breast. She knelt and took him in her mouth but only briefly.

"Now what?" he asked her. "What should they do now?"

She stroked his cock. "Do you think she's wet enough to fuck? Should I have them fuck right here in front of us? Would you like that? Would you like to my husband put his cock in her pussy? Do you want to watch your wife getting fucked?"

By the look on his face, I thought Bill was going to come right there, and the way she was talking had me on the verge of coming again.

Slowly I pulled Ray's cock from my mouth. I stroked its length as I rubbed the head against my tongue. I looked my husband in the eye. "You want to watch him fuck me, don't you?"

I pushed Ray on the floor and straddled him, rubbing my slit along his shaft. "Do you want to see his cock in my pussy?" I rose up running his cock head along my slit. I knelt above him with just the tip inside my pussy lips, gyrating, almost taking him inside me teasing them both. "Is this what you want to see?"

Bill and Traci simultaneously said "Yes!"

Very ungraciously I dropped down, grinding myself on his cock. I moaned as my body convulsed and I slowly rose back up again. Repeatedly I climbed and fell, each time exposing his entire length, only to make it disappear again. My tempo increased as my lust built.

"She's so hot isn't she? Look at the way his cock goes in and out of her. Isn't she beautiful the way her boobs bounce as she fucks him?" They stepped over next to us. "You wanted to see this, didn't you? To see your wife coming as she rides my husband's dick?"

Bill tried to put his cock in my mouth but she stopped him. "You can play with her boobs, but save that for me." She said, gesturing to his dick.

He reached out, squeezing my boobs, pinching my nipples, his cock and balls dangling in front of my face. I wanted to suck him, but knew she was calling the shots. I came and came, and somewhere in there, so did Ray. I collapsed on top of him, his cock still inside me. We lay there, kissing as our two sweaty bodies slid along each other and my orgasm finally passed. I rolled off and took him in my mouth, cleaning him and savoring the taste of my own pussy on his cock.

"We need to take a break." Traci announced.

"What about me?" asked Bill, standing there with the hardest erection I've ever seen him with.

"I'm sure we'll take care of you soon, but for now, we need to catch our breath." I agreed and excused myself to go clean up.

"I'll help you." She said. While we're getting Terri cleaned up, and ready for 'round two' why don't you boys fix us a snack and refresh everyone's drink?"

She followed me into the bathroom. I locked the door. She fell into my arms and kissed me. We held our embrace, kissing and caressing each other. "That was incredible" she said. I agreed.

"I want you. I want you now." I said reaching for her sex. "I need you. I need to make love to you... Right here... right now."

"I want you too, but the boys are out there. I don't want them to know about us just yet, and besides, I want your husband one more time tonight." She pulled away. "Tuesday's not far off, and besides, you and I need more time than we have right now."

"When you take Bill in the bedroom, leave a light on. And don't draw the curtains. I may decide to watch you too."

We rejoined the guys. One look at the two of us naked, and Bill's cock went straight up. Ray's looked to be still recovering.

"At least one of them seems glad to see us!" I joked to Traci. I stepped over to Ray and took his flaccid cock in my hand. "I wonder what we can do to get a rise out of this one?" I asked. "Come here and give me a hand" I said as I knelt before him.

Traci knelt next to me. "I don't know" she said. "I've seen this condition before and he's usually done for the night" she joked.

"Let's see" I said, taking him in my mouth. I sucked him in and out and then guided him to her. "Maybe if we work together, we might change his mood."

She smiled wickedly at me and greedily sucked. I licked his balls and gently stroked him as she worked back and forth. She looked up at him and held his gaze, holding the tip in her teeth. I wrapped my lips around his shaft from the side. Bill and Ray both gasped.

"You may be right, I think I feel him getting happier."

She pushed him back over to me and I devoured him. Back and forth we went, each taking turns blowing him until he was hard as a rock.

"That's much better. Now we can get back to the card game. Whose deal is it?" Traci announced, getting up and taking her seat at the table. I thought Ray was going to cry when we left him standing there.

We played a few hands. Bill and Ray seemed to both want Traci and I to go down on them together, but I went on a winning streak and was determined to drive the boys a little nuts. We played with them, almost teasing them, and I could see the lust building in their eyes. After several hands like this, I finally sent Traci to the bedroom with Bill. She gave me a knowing smile as they disappeared behind the door.

No sooner than we were alone, Ray was trying to stuff his dick in my mouth. I gave him a few playful licks and then stood.

"I've got a better idea." I said. "Let's watch them. They got to watch us, and it was quite a turn-on for me, but now I want to see my husband fuck your wife."

He smiled.

"You want to watch don't you? Bill had told me that he's fantasized about watching me with another man. Do you share the same fantasy?"

Ray could only nod. I kissed him and grasped his rock-hard cock. Stepping closer, I rubbed it against my pussy.

"You want to watch her while you fuck me? Would that satisfy a fantasy or two for you?"

I didn't wait for an answer. Instead I led him by his cock outside to the porch.

The window to the master bedroom opened to the porch, and fortunately, it was on a side of the house that offered a good deal of privacy. I motioned him to be quiet as we stepped close to the window.

As we talked about in the bathroom, Traci left the light on. She was lying back on the bed with Bill between her legs, sucking her pussy. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his head as she writhed. Bill reached up and massaged her boobs as he continued going down on her. I stroked Ray's cock with one hand while I diddled my clit with the other.

I was getting so hot watching them. Part of me wanted to be on the receiving end of that treatment (my husband is SO TALENTED in that department) and another part of me wanted to be the one going down on her. Ray reached around me and took my breasts in his hands. He kissed my neck as he caressed my boobs.

"Isn't she hot?" I asked him. "She is so beautiful."

Ray reached down with one hand, replacing mine and began fingering my pussy. Bill came up for air and Traci sat up. She said something to him, gestured toward us and then got up and came to the window. She looked out for a moment (I was certain that she couldn't see us, being backlit) and then opened it an inch or so. I could hear her say "That's better, just a little bit of air."

She stood there for a moment. She cupped her breast and lightly rubbed her pussy. She turned toward Bill. "Did that turn you on watching your wife?" She moved in front of him, kneeling and reaching for his cock. "Would you like to watch them more? Or maybe you'd like to do the same to me while they watched?" She kissed his cock. "Maybe you'd like to watch something else?" She took him deeply. "Tell me. Tell me what you'd like. Tell me of your fantasies."

"I want to do it with the both of you."

"And just how would you do it? With the two of us? You want to have us suck you like we did to Ray?" she asked as she hungrily took his cock in her mouth. "That was fun, but we'd need to do more, much more."

She pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. "She likes it on top doesn't she?" She slid his cock in her pussy and looked down at him. "Ooh, this is nice." She rocked back and forth. We watched as he slid in and out of her. "I need to try this position more often." She ground down on him and started to come. "What would you have your wife do if she was here with us? What would she do while you're fucking me?"

"She could do like they do in the movies." He massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples. "She could play with you."

"I don't know. We've come a long way, the four of us, but I don't know. What else could she do?" she teased.

"I could lick her." He offered.

"Like this?" she asked as she moved up his chest, pressing her wet pussy into his face.

His response was muffled but her reaction to his tongue was one of pure lust. She pressed her breasts into her chest, looked straight at the window and came until she could no longer keep her balance and fell off him onto the bed.

Bill wasted no time getting his cock back into her pussy as she lay there. She started to come again as he plunged in and out.

I bent over, holding myself against the window sill as Ray entered me from behind. He fucked me in time with my husband fucking his wife. I'm not sure, but I think Traci and I came together. Bill let out a groan and erupted inside her, that pushing Ray over the edge as I felt him spasm within me.

Bill and Traci lay there, their tangled bodies glistening with sweat and Ray and I went back inside. A few moments later they emerged from the bedroom.

Bill looked at us. "Now I think we need a break." And we all agreed.

Having just screwed our brains out, our conversation returned to something a little more normal. Ray and Bill got to talking about their upcoming elk hunt, where they were going to camp, where they thought the game might be... guy talk. I was thinking about having Traci to myself for two whole weeks when she gave me a smile.

"Why don't you guys camp by that spring we went to? Aren't there elk around there?"

The boys seemed a bit startled, but agreed that was probably as good as any a place to hunt, but asked her why she thought of that.

"Maybe if you were camped there, you might get a couple of visitors for a day or two. Would that be alright? Would you mind if we came up for a visit? You could hunt all day and we'd be your camp cooks. And maybe we could perform some 'other duties' in the evenings after dinner."

At first I wasn't sure what she was getting at, but it didn't take too long for my mind to start coming up with ideas as I remembered that first night.