Self Esteem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this time," said Miss Hart, "Don't stop playing with them no matter how much she begs."

Henry nodded and massaged Cynthia's tits. She started to rub her pussy again as Henry kissed her neck.

"How many times have you made Henry cum," asked Miss Hart.

"Four," moaned Cynthia as Henry flicked her nipples.

"How Cyn," asked Miss Hart, "I have to know so we get a new climax."

"Once in my mouth," she gasped," practically came down my throat, once on my new titties."

Cynthia wriggled against Henry who was pinching her nipples.

"Focus Cyn," said Miss Hart, "you told me you wanted it to be new, if you don't answer me I'm going to make Henry here finish."

"Once he busted during a tit fuck, shot it on my neck and chin," she moaned trying to lean away from Henry who was squeezing her breasts again, "my pussy."

"In it or on it," asked Miss Hart.

"In," whimpered Cynthia.

"Good," said Miss Hart, "Henry I don't think her tits could handle another minute of that you'd better take her pussy."

Henry leaned Cynthia over forward and thrust himself into her pussy.

"Henry where will you be cumming," asked Miss Hart," I want to make sure I capture it, her ass, her face?"

Henry grabbed both of Cynthia's arms and held them behind her back as he fucked her hard.

"I'm going to cum on her face," said Henry," she wants to make this like a porno."

"A messy facial," said Miss Hart, "how perfect."

Cynthia was ignoring the conversation. She moaned loudly with each thrust from Henry.

"This is a great position," said Miss Hart her breasts are on display.

Henry hooked one of his arms so he could keep Cynthia's behind her back and used his free hand to reach around and rub her pussy while he fucked her. Cynthia was moaning and shaking as Henry fucked her to climax. He finally pulled out and Cynthia laid on the couch. Henry stood near her face and after a few strokes he busted, shooting cum onto her closed eyes, nose and mouth.

Miss Hart took a few shots of Cynthia covered in cum before cleaning up her things.

The next night Cynthia let Henry take her out on a real date and told him they should do it again when she heard back from Miss Hart. She finally called him a week later. After the couple went out to dinner they went to Cynthia's house where she had the finished video from Miss Hart.

The video started with Miss Hart reading them a short message.

"Cyn, Henry," said Miss Hart, "thank you so much for letting me film you. You are a wonderful couple and should you ever need another video...or a third please don't hesitate to ask."

The video then started with the questions and the touching. Miss Hart knew how to make a video even though it was clear Cynthia and Henry were both nervous.

Cynthia and Henry sat on the edge of her bed watching the video. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick stroking it as the video played. By the end of the video Henry was extremely aroused. He pulled Cynthia's shirt off and laid her back on the bed.

He climbed on top of her and slid his dick between her breasts. The video had him so worked up it was only a few minutes before he was about to bust. He stroked his dick shooting his load onto Cynthia's breasts. Henry undid Cynthia's pants and pulled them off leaving her covered in his cum as he buried his face between her legs.

"Your pussy is always so wet Cyn," said Henry as he licked her pussy.

"That's what you do to me," moaned Cynthia.

He slid two of his fingers into her as he continued to lick her pussy. Henry held Cynthia's waist down as she writhed on the bed.

"Henry," whimpered Cynthia as she came.

Henry leaned up and kissed her, his cum still on her breasts.

12