Self-Fulfilling Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasies of a disturbed husband and wife lead to destiny.
11.4k words
4.28
57.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Introduction

Michelle's husband, Bill, moaned, as he flipped through various pages of a scrapbook that lay resting on their bed. The 48 year old, balding, overweight man was on his knees, naked, stroking his erect six inch cock to the images in the scrap book. His eyes trailed the woman in the photographs legs, butt, and back. She was wearing spandex shorts and a sports bra in one photo. Bill turned the page to see another image of the same woman. She was a wearing a red bikini that displayed her tight, sexy core. He turned the page again, seeing two people this time. He looked upon the woman smiling, looking very happy and wearing a thong bikini. She was standing with a shirtless black man, resting her hand on his chest. He had his hand resting on the small of the woman's back, just above the rise of her perfect ass. He was smiling at the camera too.

Bill turned to another page to see a similar image of the two people; then another page and another page. He got to one image of the two people at a swimming pool. The black man was sitting with his feet in the water. The woman in the pool, standing between his legs, half submerged. They were both looking at the camera, smiling.

Bill focused on this particular image longer than the others. Images flashed in his head of the woman and the man in bed together. He pictured him rolling on top of her, arching his back, impaling her with his rod. He pictured the man picking the woman up in the shower, slamming her against the wall. Finally, he pictured the woman on her knees in front of the man, moaning as she sucked the tip of his massive black cock.

Bill envisioned the woman curling her fingers around that thick, dark meat, stroking it while she slurped on the tip. He pictured her placing her hands on the man's hard, 6 pack abs, as he came into her mouth.

Bill continued turning pages in the scrapbook. Using the photos as visual material to fuel his masturbatory fantasies, in his imagination he saw the two of them in a hot room, covered in sweat. He saw the woman straddling the muscular black man as he lay in a bed. Bill licked his lips, stroking his cock faster, imaging sunlight from outside illuminating the woman's light brown skin, her perky C-cup breasts bouncing up and down. Bill imagined her throwing her head back in ecstasy, her hair flinging sweat up into the air.

Bill ejaculated into the sock he was using. His wife Michelle would be home in a few hours. He started to clean up, not wanting her to know he was jacking off to pictures from her past photo shoots.




Chapter 1

"Yeah? And then what happened?" Michelle whispered to her friend and co-worker Christine on the plane ride heading back to Miami. The two of them just completed a two day photo shoot in the Bahamas for various fitness magazines.

"Well, Allen picked up me and slammed me against the barracks wall. He whipped his dick out and uh, you know..." Christine giggled, recalling a memory from her time in the marines.

Michelle moaned, smiling and shaking her head. "That must've been exciting. Whatever happened to him?"

"Not sure. I went home and he remained in Iraq for awhile. I know he has family in Jacksonville. Maybe I'll look him up one day, who knows," Christine shrugged.

Michelle yawned, turning to look out the small plane's window. She was thinking about her husband Bill. It had been ages since they last had sex; when they did, it was nothing special, only lasting a few minutes. She only ever achieves orgasms via masturbation.

Worse than the lack of sex, it had been ages since Michelle and Bill had a decent conversation. Bill was shutting her out and she didn't know why.

"You know who I think is hot?" Christine asked, poking Michelle in her side, causing her to turn and face her friend.

"Hmm? Who?" She asked.

"Ulysses." Christine replied. She was referring to the black male fitness model that worked for the same agency her and Michelle did. He was 5'9", had long braided hair, and was nothing but muscle, packed into a perfect, obsidian, rock-hard body.

Michelle smirked, silently agreeing with Christine. She was right, he looked amazing. His best feature though was his personality. He was gentlemanly, sweet, selfless, and very easy talk to and get along with. They had been co-workers for close to five years now. The agency always seemed to pair them up on photo shoots. His dark brown skin, and her light brown skin, made for excellent contrast -- not too bright, not too dark. Michelle was 5'4", making their height difference not too extreme.

Michelle's parents had migrated from Venezuela and she was born in America shortly after. She was always involved in sports and dreamed of playing professional soccer - getting pregnant at age 16 put a damper on that dream. She was able to go to college and raise her son with the immensely wonderful help of her parents. Now, at age 32, she was one of the top fitness models in the world and the most sought after talent at the modeling agency she worked for.

Michelle's marriage was great at first. Bill had recently divorced and moved to Miami to accept a teaching position at the University of Miami -- where Michelle attended. In her senior year, at age 22, Bill asked her to stay after class one day. He asked Michelle of her plans after college, if she was staying in Miami, and if she had job prospects. Bill smiled, learning that Michelle was staying in the area. He offered to be a reference if she needed one during her job search.

Several months later, after Michelle graduated, she sent Bill a note to thank him for his help in getting her a job. She smiled; thinking about the attractive man 16 years older than her, and on a whim included her phone number. Sure enough, a few days later, Bill called. They dated off and on for several years. Just as things were going great and the two of them started getting serious, Bill would back out and shut down. Michelle grew to love him and was genuinely hurt several times. She figured, since his previous wife had an affair, Bill was having trouble committing to a serious relationship. Michelle was empathetic and patient. She persevered because she knew this could help her support her son. The two were finally married when Michelle was 28. She married the man she loved, and her career as a fitness model was starting to take off -- things were great for about two years.

Michelle's career was soaring. She was in high demand. Her perfectly toned body was on the cover of countless fitness magazines and product advertisements. After a while, her body wasn't the only one on those covers. As time progressed, she was paired with a pussy-drenching piece of man-meat named Ulysses. Their perfect bodies graced many magazine covers. Her light brown Latin skin, and his dark-chocolate, delicious muscles where everywhere in the fitness world.

As Michelle became busier, traveling all over the country and world to exotic locations, she noticed Bill becoming more withdrawn from her. She thought it might be jealousy when more and more photo shoots included her and Ulysses.

"Do know if he's seeing anyone?" Christine asked, shaking Michelle out of her trance.

"You know, I'm not sure, we've never talked about it." Michelle replied.

Christine smiled, turning to face the front of the plane, thinking about Ulysses. "Do you think he'd be into white girls?" the tanned, blue eyed, brunette wondered.

Michelle chuckled, turning to face her friend, "He seems like the type of guy where race or appearance doesn't matter."

The plane glided on, gradually reaching their destination. Michelle thought about her husband and his possible jealousy of her and Ulysses. Bill started working longer hours at the University, and she traveled more often for photo shoots. Several times she attempted to confront her husband to determine if there was an issue they needed discuss. However, the time never presented itself.

Michelle recalled various photo shoots with Ulysses over the years. Their provocative poses wearing nearly nothing. She thought about one photo where he hooked his thumb into her thong bikini bottom and pulled it down to just above her butt crack. There was another photo of her jumping up into his arms and Ulysses lifting her above his head; smiling up at her. She thought how about professional he was. He never made any inappropriate comment or compliment. He always did whatever the photographer asked, never once trying to push things or cop a feel.

The plane landed and pulled up to the gate. Michelle thought about the photo session last year where she was topless. The article was about the best exercises for back muscles. She was so nervous as she walked toward a shirtless Ulysses in her thong. He smiled as if it was a regular day on the job. Her hands had been cupping her breasts, her nervousness was visible.

"Hey. You ready?" Ulysses asked with a soft smile. Michelle nodded and sighed. "It's ok, it's all good, it's just me."

Michelle stared into his big brown eyes and slowly removed her hands from her breasts. Ulysses never looked down to her chest, never sneaked a peek. He continued looking into Michelle's eyes equally gorgeous brown eyes.

"Ok, great guys. Now Ulysses put your hands on her waist and pull her close to you. Michelle, go ahead and reach up behind his neck. Perfect." The photographer instructed.

Ulysses did as he was asked, gently placing his hands on Michelle's waist, pulling her against his body. She blushed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He never took his eyes off hers. Her breasts pressed against his chest, causing Michelle to blush even more when she realized her nipples were hard.

"Perfect. You guys are perfect," said the photographer in the background, continuing to take pictures of Michelle's exposed back, her long hair up in a cute bun.

Several minutes later, when the photographer felt he had some good shots, the session ended. Michelle backed away from Ulysses with their eyes still on locked on each other's and Michelle's hands down at her side.

"Thank you," She whispered to Ulysses, as she slowly brought her hands to recover her breasts, and turned to walk back to her dressing room. That was the day their relationship changed. For close to a year now there has been an unspoken bond between the two of them. One that bordered on sexual tension, that neither one spoke of.

"You got plans tonight?" Christine asked, again stirring Michelle from her trip down memory lane.

"Yeah, I almost forgot. Some friends and I are going out; you are welcome to join us."




Chapter 2

"Are you still dating that Heat player?" Michelle asked her friend Claudia. Four friends were sitting at a table in a nearby night club, sipping drinks, talking, and sharing appetizers.

"No, I wouldn't say we're dating. We are, uh, well, hanging out. If you know what I mean," explained the 34 year old of Puerto Rican descent.

Michelle chuckled, "He probably can't get enough of that big butt of yours. Is that all you work on in the gym?"

"Pretty much!" Claudia replied.

"What about you Val?" Michelle asked Valerie sitting across from her.

"I'm not really seeing anyone. I'm occasionally sleeping with a black guy I know from the gym, but other than that, no one. There's not a lot to choose from in Charleston South Carolina," the 5'11" blonde bombshell explained.

"Mmmm, love that black dick," Claudia said.

"When is your flight tomorrow?" Michelle asked, attempting to change the subject.

"I leave at 1 pm, so I get to sleep late!" Valerie replied. She was on the same trip to the Bahamas sitting a few rows back from Michelle and Christine.

"Michelle, how are things with Bill? Any better?" Claudia asked.

"Nope. He wasn't at home when I arrived this afternoon. I was hoping to catch him and find out what his deal is. But whatever," Michelle said, tossing a lock of hair over her shoulder.

"I bet you're right. It's jealousy. He has a gorgeous younger wife who is more successful than him and travels the world. Plus you are in pictures with that gorgeous black guy." Claudia said.

"Maybe. That could be it. I'd rather not talk about him right now, I'd rather enjoy my night out."

"Look who I found!" Christine arrived at the table with her arm entwined with Ulysses'. He politely nodded to the ladies, making eye contact with Michelle.

"Sit, sit!" Christine instructed.

"Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt a ladies night." Ulysses humbly asked.

"No, it's fine. Have a seat." Michelle said, sliding over to make room. Ulysses sat next to her. She felt a twinge of excitement mixed with happiness to see him there.

"So what are you doing here?" Michelle asked.

"Well I'm here in Miami for another few days or so. I figured I'd head here to hang out since my hotel is nearby."

"He was sitting at the bar all alone on the other side of the room." Christine said, making a fake frown.

The five of them sat and chatted for another 30 minutes or so. Christine caught Michelle's eye, and smiled at her. She darted her eyes toward Ulysses as he chatted with Valerie. Michelle gave Christine a funny look as if to tell her to shut up.

"Ok time to dance," Christine spoke up, standing to extend her hand to Ulysses.

He stammered, looking to Michelle next to him. "Are you coming with us?" Ulysses asked with a slightly nervous look in his eyes.

"I can. She doesn't bite though," Michelle told her friend, placing her hand on his arm.

Ulysses gulped and nodded.

"Let's go," Michelle said with a soft smile. The three of them made their way across the night club dance floor. Christine grabbed Ulysses' hand, placing it on her toned stomach, as she turned around, backing into his left thigh. She began grinding her butt up and down and all around. On his other side, Michelle gently placed her hand on his shoulder. They began to dance, facing one another, somewhat ignoring Christine.

"How is Mikey these days?" Ulysses asked, referring to Michelle's son.

"He's great. He's at a NJROTC summer camp for the next few weeks now. So this house is a little too quiet without him around."

"I see," Ulysses said, not wanting to ask why it was so quiet, realizing her husband wasn't around much.

"Your hair looks great tonight, by the way," Ulysses said.

"Oh. Thank you, it's just brushed and straightened." Michelle chuckled. Their eyes met again, the tension was undeniable ever since Michelle's topless photo shoot with him. Their gaze was interrupted by Christine. They looked over to her to finding her bent over, slowly rubbing her butt up and down Ulysses' thigh. They looked back into each other's eyes and giggled.

"She seems to be enjoying herself," Michelle noticed. Ulysses smiled, continuing to look into Michelle's eyes.

Christine turned around, to face them both. "So you want to go to the beach with us tomorrow?" She asked Ulysses, causing Michelle's eyes to widen.

"I, uh, well, I mean if it's ok, I'd love to." He asked, looking to Michelle for approval. She nodded, smiling softly again.

"Great!" Christine said, turning around to face away from them, continuing to grind into Ulysses' thigh.

"You don't mind?" Ulysses asked Michelle.

"Of course not," She replied.

"I'll join you then," He said, starting to say something else, and then stopped.

The DJ played another few songs. Christine, dizzy from having too much alcohol, decided to take a rest at their table, leaving Michelle and Ulysses alone to dance.

The strobe lights came on and each flash illuminated Ulysses staring into Michelle's eyes. She was holding him tightly around his neck and shoulders; his hands were clasped at the small of her back. After a few moments one hand slid down her tight, white dress to her thigh.

"May I?" Ulysses asked. Michelle nodded. He brought her right leg up around his waist, holding it at the thigh. Ulysses' held it there, constantly looking into her eyes. The tension was too much for Michelle, her heart rate and breathing increased. She had to look away or else she'd cross a line. She looked upward to the ceiling and closed her eyes. Ulysses nuzzled into her exposed neck as the two bounced up and down to the beat of the music in sexual motions -- as if they were having sex standing up.

When the song changed, Ulysses released her leg, causing Michelle to come to her senses. She looked back into his eyes and smiled awkwardly. "I should get going, I had a long day," Ulysses said.

"Oh. Right, yes I should too." Michelle replied, clearing her throat as the two walked back to the table to say goodbye and confirm what time they would meet at the beach tomorrow.

Michelle was still slightly flustered when she arrived home later that evening. The excitement turned to anger when she found her husband asleep in the bed. She stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at him snoring softly, and sighed. She wanted to scream at him to wake up and talk to her, but she didn't. She stood there in the darkened room with clenched fists, shaking her head in anger, she began to remove her dress, letting it slide off her shoulders and land on the ground. She began to imagine Ulysses in the bed instead of Bill. She imagined them heading home after a night of dancing. She saw him laying nude in the bed and began touching herself. She slowly went down to her knees as she furiously rubbed her clit. With her mouth hanging open and her lip quivering, she pictured Ulysses' perfect, muscular, black body before her. Within minutes she was cumming at the foot of the bed. She moaned, quickly looking to see if Bill's sleeping status had changed -- it hadn't. When she finished, she showered, thinking about Bill, trying to figure how to reconnect with him and at the same time wondering if she even wanted to.




Chapter 3

"I love this sexy butt of yours, girl," Christine said, spraying sun tan lotion on Michelle's ass cheek. She was wearing a red thong bikini and Christine, a multi-colored striped one.

"You're silly, but thank you anyway," Michelle said, looking around the beach for Ulysses.

The two women lay on their towels for several minutes before heading into the water. They swam out into deeper waters. Christine playfully wrapped her legs around Michelle's waist to straddle her.

"I think I'm going to ask him out before he returns to Atlanta," Christine told Michelle.

"Oh really?"

"Yep, I know he's too shy to ask. So I figured I'd see if he wanted to go to dinner with me tomorrow."

Michelle shrugged, still scouting the beach for Ulysses. She thought her friend was silly and felt that she's not Ulysses' type, but didn't say anything.

"There he is!" Michelle excitedly said, waving her arms in the air, attempting to get Ulysses attention. Within a few minutes, he had put his towel and bag near where Michelle and Christine had theirs, and was swimming out to meet them.

The three stood and chatted in the water for awhile. Mostly about work and future jobs that were scheduled including the upcoming week-long trip to Brazil in two weeks. It was only going to be Michelle and Ulysses in Rio de Janeiro.

Michelle giggled to herself as Christine flirted with Ulysses, splashing water on him, instigating water fights, and attempting to make him feel uncomfortable with her innuendo.

"Alright I'm heading back to the beach. I'm going lay out a little. You two have fun." Michelle said to Christine and Ulysses. She smiled at him, trying to contain her laughter from the look of fear on his face.

"Wait, I'll come too -- " Ulysses managed to get out as Michelle headed back toward her towel on the beach, just before Christine jumped on him from behind, tackling him to the water.

Michelle smiled, watching an uncomfortable Ulysses attempt to handle Christine as she pounced on him, tackled him, tickled him, and tried to pull his shorts down when he stood to walk away. Eventually he had enough and sat in the shallow water, holding his hands up to plead with her to stop. Christine smiled and went to all fours. Michelle watched her crawl toward Ulysses on her hands and knees and then straddled him in the water, talking to him and playing with his long braids. Michelle felt a tingling sensation in between her legs as she watched the light-skinned beauty and the dark-skinned hunk interact and talk with each other. Brief images of her face super imposed over Christine's. Instead of Christine laughing at Ulysses, straddling him in the shallow water, it was Michelle. She shook the images from her head and watched the two walk back toward Michelle and their stuff on the beach.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers