Self Love

Story Info
A woman explores her own body.
907 words
4.29
37.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

I had just gotten out of the shower, a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I was heading into my bedroom when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I had just gotten out of the shower, a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I was heading into my bedroom when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stopped in my tracks and turned around so that I was facing the mirror. I dropped my towel to the floor and looked at myself closely wanting to explore parts of my body that have never been touched by my hands alone.

As a young child, I was told that touching yourself was very taboo. The urge was getting greater as also the thought what if someone comes home? I couldn't resist I needed to see what it felt like. So I started with my hair spreading the fingers of my right hand I put hair in between each finger then I closed my fingers and moved my hand down so that I finally came to the end of each wet strand. My hair is soft until you get to the ends and then they are dry. I decided then to touch my neck softly imagining you planting soft kisses. Oh, that feels good. I continue the path by running my fingertips down my chest and in the space between my breasts. That gave me goose bumps, but also felt good. I took a breast in each hand and squeezing reminding me of when I check the peppers at the grocery store.

I sat on the floor in front of the mirror so that I would be closer when it came time to explore more intimate parts of my body. I decided to continue where I had left off at my tits. I made circles around my nipples and that had woken my body. I ran my hand gently over them, and then decided to taste them putting one and then the other into my mouth. I licked them with the tip of my tongue, bringing them alive, and then I started sucking smelling the soap that I had washed the with. I could feel all the nerves coming alive, and I was getting wet and had feelings of excitement in my belly. My hand held my boob so that I keep sucking but continue my journey down. My stomach the skin so soft my hand rubbing like you do, the fire getting bigger and hotter inside me.

I yearn to have your hands upon me but I can't stop now. My hand finds my knee and I run my fingertips up the inside of my thigh. I let out a moan, as that feels so good. I move to the other one and do the same. My breathing getting faster as my mind thinking ahead of what I will do next. I put my hand where the pubic hair once was it has just a hint of stubble making it both smooth and a little rough. I take each lip in between a thumb and a forefinger sliding each side down. So, smooth on the inside and stubbly on the outside noticing how they are bigger at the top and get thinner as they are closer to my pussy. I stick my middle finger deep in side my pussy - so hot and wet making my finger slide in and out easier.

I move my hips to meet each thrust of my finger, my pussy tingling with excitement. I play with my nipple while finger fucking myself my moans begin to get louder. I decide to move my hand to my clit as it is yearning to be touched. It is swelling and because my fingers are so, wet if feels to good making my pussy become even wetter as I let out more moans. Putting pressure on my fingertips, I move them in circles and raise my hips to get more pleasure. Oh yes that is the spot and I am going to cum. I stick two fingers of the other hand deep inside my pussy hurting at first as it is so tight fitting but my pussy takes them in.

I can feel the juices moving between my fingers I can feel the heat that I have deep inside me I am working my clit faster as I can wait to make myself reach that ending climax. I can feel my muscles contracting making it tight around my fingers, and then loosening again. My body begins to shake as I realize that I am almost there. I move my fingers faster slamming them in and out of my pussy. Oh reminds me so much of you. I didn't think that a pussy could be so hot and wet. I need to cum to put out that fire that is burning so wildly inside me. I am there my juices are flowing so quickly I don't think that my body can contain them, and they begin to overflow a little. Making a wet spot on the carpet. I am trying to catch my breath as my heart is pumping so fast. I finally calm my muscles relaxing feeling worn like I had just worked out at the gym. I look at my eyes and they have a glow to them. Feeling relaxed I decide to lie down and take a long nap.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers