Self Pleasure

Story Info
A woman pleasures herself while her lover watches.
1.6k words
4.55
49.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying alone in our bed, naked, of course, waiting for you to come home. I'm lying on my back, my head pillowed by my arms, staring at the ceiling, thinking of you and growing excited by those thoughts. As my thoughts begin to wander, so do my hands.

Pulling my arms out from under my head, I slide my hands lightly over my breasts, still covered by the sheet, my sides, and down to my thighs. Sliding them back up, letting them wander over to the crease of my thighs, pressing lightly for a moment, letting the sheet press into my heat and growing wetness before sliding them back up my body, fingertips barely touching the sheet, my body tingling all over.

As my hands reach my breasts, I let my nails glide around them, scraping lightly, skirting the hardening nipples and continue on to the edge of the sheet. Slipping my fingers under the edge of the sheet, hooking my thumbs around the edge, I travel the same path down my body again, dragging the sheet with me this time, exposing my heated skin to the slightly chilly air. As the sheet reaches my thighs, I draw my knee up and over it, dropping the sheet and letting it fall to the side.

Sliding my hands lightly down my thighs as far as I can reach, I turn them so my nails are scratching gently back up the inner thigh, now moving my other leg to the edge of the bed, hanging over slightly, my legs open wide now, one knee bent up. As my nails reach the crease of my thighs, I skirt my wet pussy for now, drawing the nails up along the crease of my thighs, up to my stomach, now twitching from the light touches.

Using my nails, I draw light circles around my stomach, making the nerve endings very sensitive, the muscles jumping and twitching beneath the surface as my desire increases. Licking my lips, a low moan escapes as my nails continue up my body. Still using those light circles, I skirt around my full rounded breasts, barely touching the undersides, circling around them to the tops. Drawing my nails down now across my breasts, circling the pinkish brown aureole, not touching the sensitive nipples yet, even though they are hard and tingling, craving to be touched.

Circling back under my breasts, my nails glide over my sides now, every nerve ending in my body is tingling and jumping and my hips jerk up and then down in reaction, my back arching naturally, thrusting my breasts in the air. My breath is coming faster as I skim my hands now across my sensitive torso and fully cup my breasts, massaging them lightly, causing the nipples to throb with need.

Unable to stop myself, I take each nipple between my forefingers and thumbs, rolling them gently before pinching them, hard enough to gasp at the almost painful pleasure. Pulling them away from my breasts, twisting and pinching gently, light breathy moans and sighs escaping my throat, the pleasure almost more than I can bear. My hips are moving up and down on the bed, instinctively looking for the rhythm to soothe my yearning pussy.

Letting go of one throbbing nipple, I bring my fingers to my mouth, pushing two fingers inside and sucking on them, licking at my fingers, wetting them thoroughly. Pulling my fingers from my mouth, I place them on my chest and slide them down my breast, my torso, my stomach, leaving a wet trail that is immediately captured by the night air, causing tingles to arise in it's place. Reaching my underbelly, I slip my nails lightly through my hairs and down my swelling pussy lips, letting my legs fall further apart. My other hand continues to tease my nipples, pinching and massaging them, alternating between light and hard touches, driving me crazy.

So involved am I that I became oblivious to the sounds in the house, but now a small sound causes me to flinch, my eyes flying open to find that you are home, standing in the bedroom doorway, watching me. I smile in welcome, glad that you're home to finish what I've started, but you make no move to the bed. Instead, you lean your shoulder and hip against the doorjamb, looking like you're prepared to stay there a while.

I falter, but you smile encouragingly and my eyes drop down your body, noticing the bulge forming in your jeans. I realize that my pleasuring myself is turning you on immensely and my arousal increases. Lifting my hips slightly, I run my fingers along the swollen lips, spreading my growing wetness, feeling the tingles increase. My clit is hard and throbbing, demanding attention, but I want to tease both of us a while longer.

Watching you, I lightly pinch first one lip and then the other, dipping my finger inside to touch my wetness, pulling the slick sweetness out and dragging it up along my pussy lips, repeating this action until they are wet all over. Letting my knee fall open more, I lift my hips again so you can see my pussy better, now wet and swollen, needing more.

Looking you in the eye, I pull my wet finger out and bring it to my mouth, running it gently along my lips, spreading the sweetness, letting my scent fill my nose before dipping my finger into my mouth. I close my eyes briefly as the taste fills my mouth, sucking my finger and running my tongue along it. An audible groan fills the air and my eyes open to see you still standing against the doorjamb, your face filled with desire now and your arousal evident by the hard bulge straining against your jeans now. As my eyes drop to that bulge, I let my finger slip in and out of my mouth, making light sucking sounds and you groan again, dropping your hand to shift your cock a little through your jeans.

Our eyes meet and we both smile in shared desire and anticipation. Pulling my finger from my mouth, I skim the side of my body, this time sliding my fingers through the hairs of my pussy and dipping them in between the lips, pressing hard against my clit and running my whole hand along that hard nub to my entrance, now slick with my juices. Dipping one finger inside, I press my palm firmly against my clit and rub it back and forth, letting small breathy sighs and moans fill the air, my eyes closing in pure pleasure.

Your moan echoes through the room and I look over to see that you are stroking and squeezing your cock through your jeans as you watch me. I am even more excited by this, my breath coming quickly as I watch you. Placing a second finger alongside the first, I slide both into my tight pussy, wiggling them around, twisting them in circles, moving them against the walls of my pussy. Pressing my palm down firmly against my clit, I rub it gently back and forth as my fingers stroke inside my pussy.

I can hear your quick breathing across the room, the sound of your hand sliding along the material of your jeans, the muffled moans and my excitement increases. Sliding in a third finger, I begin to pump them in and out to my own rhythm, crying out each time they slide in, letting them slip further and further in, my palm moving in the same rhythm against my clit. My feet grip the bed as my hips buck against my hand, forcing my fingers further inside my pussy, the tightness gripping and pulling them in.

Pulling my palm away from my clit, I replace it with my thumb, moving my hand around slightly and slipping all four fingers inside my pussy. I gasp as they fill me, changing to a low moan as I push them down inside and drag my thumb across my clit, pressing it up against the pubic bone.

Heavy breathing, gasps and moans fill the air, both yours and mine entwined. My thumb begins to rub faster along my clit and I start to whimper as my fingers move faster to match it, slipping quickly in and out of my slick entrance, rubbing against the sensitive walls of my pussy, the wet sounds mingling with our moans.

My hips thrust faster against my hand as the warm tingles begin multiplying to new heights, my fingers disappearing inside my entrance now as I try to reach deeper, frustrated because they cannot go as deep as I need now. Closing my eyes, I concentrate only on the pleasurable sensations radiating through my whole body, my fingers moving inside my pussy, my thumb rubbing my clit faster ... harder.

Finally, with a gasp, my climax hits me and I thrust my hips into the air, forcing my fingers as deep as they can go, my thumb flicking my clit quickly to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible. Louder moans and gasps escape my lips as my whole body shakes and shudders through my orgasm. Sweet-smelling cum flows from my pussy, onto my fingers, my lips, dripping down my thighs, filling the air between us.

Shudders still rack my body as I slow my fingers and thumb, my whimpers slowing down, still breathing quickly. I look over at you, sliding my fingers along my sensitive pussy lips, now slick with my cum, and see you grinning widely, your hand resting on your hard cock through your jeans.

My breathing quickens again as you push away from the doorjamb and stroll towards the bed...