Self-Pleasuring Surprise

Story Info
Voyeuristic fantasy, a man watches a woman pleasure herself.
1.4k words
4.19
39.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is summertime and the air is very hot. As the building that I live in has no airconditioning, the heat is stifling as I walk toward my apartment. As often happens, many of the building's inhabitants have left their doors open a crack to let air flow through in a feeble attempt to create a cooling breeze. As I am walking down the hallway of my apartment building, I see that the door across from mine is slightly ajar. I know that the apartment belongs to a woman but I have never had the chance to meet her. I stop at her open door and hear the sounds of a fan gently circulating air throughout her apartment. However, it is not the sounds of the fan that stops me from continuing on down the hall.

Over the whispering sounds of the fan I hear a series of low moans and quick panting, as though someone were having difficulty breathing in the heat. Concerned, I knock gently on the door, but receive no response. I gently push open her door and step onto the carpeted hallway that leads into her apartment. The layout is similar to mine. There is a bathroom off to the right with the living room and kitchen off to the left. Right ahead is her bedroom. The door to the bedroom is also slightly ajar.

The moans and breathing I heard in the hallway become louder and more intense as I get closer to the bedroom door. The carpet muffles my footsteps as I reach my destination. I gently push the bedroom door open and look through the crack that I have created. There I see a sight that makes my heart begin to pound and causes my cock to grow suddenly erect. There in the middle of her white satin-covered bed is my neighbour, laying face down, crosswise on her bed, her ass slightly raised and toward me with her head toward the window.

She is completely naked. Her exquisite body is covered in a sheen of sweat and her mane of hair is tussled and spread out over the pillows underneath her head. Although the window to her bedroom is open, the blinds are almost closed. A breeze from a fan in the corner of the room moves them gently back and forth. The shafts of light coming from the blinds spill across her bed and accentuate every curve of her lightly tanned body, from the delicate double curve of her bottom to the swell of her breasts pressing out from the sides of her chest. However, these tiny shafts of light also show me why I heard moaning in the hallway.

Although laying face down, you have stretched one of your hands behind your back caressing your bottom and the crack of your ass. You are slipping one of your long fingers up and down the cleft between your two slippery cheeks. You touch and tease your asshole gently and then move your whole hand up and around your ass in large kneading motions. Your other arm is stretched out underneath your stomach. Your fingers on this hand are between your wide spread legs, gently massaging the mound of your pussy and your moist pink slit.

The short hairs of your pussy are matted with your love juice and the sweet erotic aroma of your body fills the room like a hundred scented candles. While I watch, you straighten two of the fingers that were massaging your pussy, and form them into the shape of a tiny little cock. You then press this self-made cock against the trembling length of your pussy lips and starts to move your hips, raising them up and down in a slow sensual dance of quivering ecstasy.

Your other hand is still gripping your ass with your fingers digging into the soft, succulent flesh of your cheeks. This hand is helping to pull your hips into the air and then force them down onto your tormenting fingers. You lift your hips up off the bed until the tips of your fingers rest gently on your clit, teasing it through the sensitive folds of your pussy lips. Then slowly, ever so slowly, you press your hips down, grinding your fingers through your lips, mashing your entire mound hard against your fingers.

Your clit rubs against the entire length of your tiny cocklike fingers as you raises your hips up and down. At the end of each stroke you press your hips hard against the bed and your hand and then raise them high into the air to begin your pleasure again. You massage yourself like this for what seems like hours, but what is probably only minutes. With each downward stroke a gasp of pleasure escapes your lips as your clit rides your fingers up and down. I can see that your breathing is getting strained and rapid. The soft sweat soaked sides of your breasts are heaving with an abundance of passionate energy. You are totally oblivious to my presence.

I am mesmerized by the sight of your glistening fingers massaging the outside of your now entirely wet and aroused pussy. I am so incredibly aroused. My own cock is begging for me to touch it and stroke it just as you are your pussy. My cock is pleading with me to take one of my hands and rub it in harmony with your writhing hips, to draw circles around my head. It is all I can do to restrain myself, but I fear that any movement on my part will destroy this magical moment. I do not want you to discover me and stop the pleasure that you are giving yourself and me. I fear that you can already hear the beating of my heart in my chest, and would surely hear the sound of my hand massaging my own cock. I am so sure that one touch would be all it would take to send me past the point of no return that I decide to simply enjoy the sensation of my cock pulsing in my groin rather than touch it and explode.

After what seems to be an eternity, you begin to quicken the pace of your undulating hips. It is no longer a slow sensual dance, your hips are moving faster now, more urgent. You have obviously decided you cannot bear to prolong your pleasure any longer. You place a third finger alongside the two that are already driving your pussy into unbridled passion and ecstasy.

Your pussy is pressed flat against your frantic fingers. Your sensitive clit, which was visible at the top of every stroke before, is now just a quivering blur. Your moans of pleasure are no longer quiet whimpers of subtle self pleasuring, but are now instead strident cries of a person on the brink of untold ecstasy. You press your hips hard against the bed as your whole body begins to convulse.

Frantically you push your fingers deep inside your pussy. Your lips seem to grab hold and suck your fingers in even deeper as you begin to fuck them. The muffled cries of your passion are in unison with clenching cheeks of your ass as your orgasm begins to overtake you. Your fingers are being milked by the combined motion of your rotating hips, the cheeks of your ass and your pussy lips. Your whole body throbs and trembles as your cries of passion escape your panting lungs.

Suddenly you are past the point of no return, your body goes rigid, your ass cheeks clench tight and your legs go straight. The bed vibrates in unison with the shaking of your body. Not a sound escapes your lips as the exquisite pleasure of your orgasm consumes you with its hot pulsating fire.

After your last spasm has faded away, your body slowly melts down into the satin sheets of the bed that are now covered with your sweat and your come. Your skin glows pink, flush with ecstasy. The sheen of sweat on your back and thighs reflects the light from the blinds on your now quiet body.

Your fingers gently caress the swollen lips of your pussy as your breathing gradually returns to normal. The fan is still gently blowing the hot musky aroma of your sex around the room as you turns your head toward the door where I am standing. I can see your eyes, half closed, through the tangled mess of your hair. You close them, and then you smile.