Self-Portrait on Masturbation

Story Info
Self-portrait of a woman seeking release.
918 words
3.97
30.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't matter how long its been since the last time. I have that craving, that deep and intense need to release whatever is pent up inside of me. That intense feeling doesn't come that often, but when it does, it is something I have to listen to. It is the most difficult thing for men, to get me to that exploding point and very often, it simply doesn't happen. Granted, the feel of a thick dick inside of me, pounding my body to pieces is an amazing feeling. Just the thought of one inside me now makes me close my eyes and imagine...

My legs are pressed against my chest, with just a crack of viewing room as an engorged cock rubs against my clit and then enters. It is a slow entry, a full thrust moving steadily deeper. Then, my legs are spread apart, still pressed back as if I were folded over in two. Both legs are beside my head while a pulsating cock starts a steady rhythm, in and out, shallow and deep, a continuous motion that hits some sensitive spot inside of me. I groan softly, unconsciously reaching down to play with my clit. That seems to excite him even more, watching me play with myself, trying desperately to find that precipice of orgasm. He responds with a groan of his own, gripping my thighs so tight that my skin turns black and blue at his fingertips. He switches positions, tossing one leg horizontal parallel to the bed, the other raised to create a 90 degree angle. I am so caught up in the incessant fucking that I fail to notice my one opportunity to dive into oblivion.

Missed opportunity. Again. Fuck.

I open my eyes and think about how many times that has happened. So caught up I would get in my lover's pleasure that I forget about my own. It is rare indeed for my lover to be concerned with making me explode, as easy as it is for him to do so. Such is not my fate, so to my own fingertips I seek pleasure.

I am sitting on my bed, naked and comfortable, as I reach for the remote control on my TV to turn it on. A permanent staple in my DVD player is some porn, just enough for me to get off and fall asleep. It seems like it's always nighttime when I decide to masturbate, cloaked in the thick of darkness with only the flickering of blues and whites on the television screen. The movie starts to play and it is one of my favorite pornstars, BellaDonna. There's something about her that is so innocent but so fucking dirty at the some time. She turns me on incredibly. Maybe it's the way she sucks dick or that wicked gap in her two front teeth. Whatever it is, she is fucking hot.

Instantaneously, my hand drifts down to my breast and starts to play with my nipple. Bella is on her knees, using both her hands and mouth to suck this guy's dick. She deepthroats the cock several times and I can't help but encourage her.

"Yeah, that's it... suck his dick," I whisper, staring intently at her sensual lips wrapped around his swollen shaft. My heartbeat is getting faster watching her do her dirty work. My head dips down to take a taut nipple into my mouth, flicking at it, reveling in the tweaks of sensation that thread through my body at each touch.

On screen, she's now bent over, her curvy ass high in the air and the guy is poised to enter her expectant hole. I'm excited for her to, as if I were the one being fucked in her place. I wish I was. The guy slips inside without a problem and starts pounding into her, smacking her ass hard with every other thrust. My hand, without my even realizing it, slips between my legs and strokes my clit to the beat of each thrust. The moaning, some of it barely perceptible from the guy and the rest from Bella, enhances the whole experience. My mind recreates the moment as if I were the one in the room being fucked, being played with. It forces me to close my eyes for a moment, feeling the false sting of being smacked in the ass, the throbbing inside from a dick that isn't really there.

I open my eyes to see Bella sucking on the dick that was just in her ass. It's dirty and so perfect for her. Even now, I feel the telltale tightening around my clit, the growing sensitivity of my breasts. It is telling me that I'm close. Very, very close to the edge. I want to jump over so badly, so I speed up each stroke. I am watching this guy stroking his cock, ready to shoot his load all over her face. And I'm ready to unload too.

My body grows limp and I feel the flush of warmth overcome my body, my fingertips surely stroking my clit until it all falls apart. I feel like I'm falling from an airplane and a rush of wind is in my face. It feels like freedom. I moan loudly, still lightly stroking my clit. I've since abandoned my breasts; they're way too sensitive now.

And just like that, the need to be fucked is satiated without a single cock touching me. Maybe I can play this little game again tomorrow.