Self Sub Susy Ch. 09

Story Info
An adventurous young woman.
964 words
4.47
24.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER NINE

Shit, I had forgotten I was supposed to be the main attraction. And what was the second part of the punishment Ed had promised me? It was something about honey and being left here all night.

Well, I was almost right. There was honey involved. Ed walked over behind me and I could tell that he was removing his clothing. "Don't want to get this all over my good clothes," he said to the crowd, and then I could feel something cold and wet and sticky being poured on the crack of my ass. "You know something, SSSuzy, most people just don't appreciate the lubricating properties of honey. But after tonight, I think you will."

I could feel Ed's penis pressing against my asshole. I had never taken anyone there before. "You have two choices here, SSSuzy. You can fight this and it will hurt like hell, or you can accept it and it will only hurt a little. You might even like it. The trick is to either totally relax down there or pretend that you are taking a dump. Either way I go in easier."

I didn't think that I could relax in my position, so I tried to think that I was going to the bathroom as Ed slowly pushed his way into my ass. He went in surprisingly easily. He was right about the honey. After he was all the way in me he paused a moment and then began slowly thrusting in and out. He was right, it did hurt. And he was also right in that I began to enjoy the sensation. I found that I was climbing toward a climax when Ed finished and rested against me for a moment before pulling out.

"You only have five more this time, and they are all guys."

"Thanks a lot, Ed," I thought as the next man took his place. I couldn't see who they were, but the second man must have been the same one who was second when they were fucking my cunt because he felt even more huge in the back hole. I found myself wondering how, even with the pain his large prick was causing me, I could keep building toward climax. By the time the fourth man stepped between my legs I was at the very edge and as soon as he began to push into me I began thrashing with an intense orgasm. Evidently that was too much for him and he shot his wad immediately. "Damn," he said. "That was intense, but mighty short." I lay there quietly as the fifth man finished.

I expected someone to wash me off or otherwise clean me up, but instead Ed walked over in front of me, still naked, carrying what appeared to be a five gallon bucket. "SSSuzy, I am going to prepare you for the night. Slave One and Slave Two will keep any large critters from gnawing on you, but the little bugs are going to feast tonight." With that he poured the contents of the bucket over my entire body. I was now totally covered with honey.

I could hear flies buzzing around me and as it started to get dark, the mosquitoes started buzzing - and biting. At one point a huge bug of some sort landed on my back. I yelped and thrashed as I felt it crawling on my skin. Evidently Queenie's curiosity got the better of her and she looked over to see what was happening to me. "Ding, ding, ding" went the counter and then I heard Slave One's voice, "It's just a cicada. They are big and ugly, but they don't even have mouths, so they can't bite you."

After a few moments, I felt the big bug struggle to walk over to the edge of my back and slide off of me onto the ground. It was a weird feeling. Suddenly I had an idea. I yelped and thrashed in my restraints, and then stopped. Sure enough I could hear "Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding," as Queenie could not help herself from looking at what she thought was my distress. I waited about five minutes and then repeated myself with the same results. The third time Queenie had evidently caught on or at least was able to not turn her head and cause the laser to move off target.

I heard Slave One's voice softly in my ear, "Let see if this works," and the she yelped a high pitch little scream. I could hear her giggling softly as we both listened to a prolonged series of dings. After a few minutes, I thrashed in my restraints again and once more was rewarded with the sound of the counter clicking steadily upward recording Queenie's ride on the electric horse. I was about to repeat my little act when I heard Ed's voice speak sternly to Slave One and me. "I know what you two are doing. If you don't stop that you are going to keep the whole camp awake all night, and I will have to put you two on the horse tomorrow. Keep it quiet."

Slave One lowered her head and responded, "Yes Sir, I understand, Sir and I will obey, Sir."

"Good," said Ed gruffly, but as he walked away he slapped my ass hard, and I could hear Queenie's counter again dinging repeatedly. He muttered with a laugh, "It is a pretty neat trick, though."

The rest of the night passed without incident. I found that I actually fell asleep for most of the night. Once or twice a particularly aggressive fly or mosquito would bite and wake me up, but otherwise, it just became a dull background pain that I had to endure.

END OF CHAPTER NINE