Self Sucking College Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cockwhores
cockwhores
110 Followers

My fuck boy hubby didn't seem mad at all. He ripped his clothes off and out sprang his gorgeous 9 inch cock at full attention. He dropped down to his knees right in front of my pussy filled with Drew's huge bone. Then fuckboy stuck out his tongue and started on my clit. He licked my clitty and sucked at my pussy lips while touching his top lip on Drew's cock.

"Suck my pussy fuckboy. Get me ready to fuck some more. Lick Drew's cum off his meaty prick! Make him extra hard so we can fuck again."

Hubby pulled Drew's cock out of my pussy and wrapped his lips around the head. Mmm, what a beautiful and sexy view I had. Then hubby took that big cock as far as he could into his fucking cock sucking mouth.

"That's it baby! Suck that cock! You like my new lover's cock baby? Oh, you are a naughty slut. Suck our cum off that dick you faggot cocksucker! Oooo, put it back in my pussy and lick my clit some more. Yeah that's it! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

I bounced on Drew's monster cock while hubby licked us both. He would pull Drew's cock out of me just long enough to suck his dick and stick it back in my pussy. I came again and again. Suddenly Drew announced his third orgasm and I jumped off him.

"Yeah baby! Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot your cum for me! Let my husband see how huge your load is!"

I dropped to my knees next to fuckboy and watched as Drew jerked his dick juice onto our slutty faces. I grabbed his cum squirting cock and aimed it at hubby's face.

"Open your mouth slut boy. Stick that tongue out! You always wanted to suck a real cock. Now here's your reward bitch!"

Cum splashed into my husband's mouth and onto his face. Like a good slut he swallowed as much as he could.

"Did you like that Drew?" I asked. "How do you like having two slutty whores to fuck and suck anytime you want? You can fuck me anytime and in any hole you want baby. Call me anytime and I'll wait for you naked or in my slutty thong. I'll be on my fucking knees ready to suck your beautiful cock whenever you want. Morning, noon or night, I'm your slut now. Isn't that right honey?" I said to my fuckboy husband. "Drew can fuck me anytime he wants, even in the middle of the night. And when I'm tired you can suck his cock too. Maybe he'll even fuck your ass for you. We're BOTH his sluts now aren't we?"

Fuckboy hubby just stayed kneeling next to me, with his raging hard cock standing straight out looking for release. I grabbed his smooth firm balls with one hand and slapped his 9 inch thick shaft with the other. I spanked his cock again. He loved it.

"You were such a good fuckboy satisfying Drew's cock and my pussy." You are a cockwhore aren't you fuckboy? Say it! Tell us you're a cockwhore!"

I slapped his cock, this time with more force. Precum was dripping off the tip. Yum!

"Say it slut!" I barked at him.

"I'm a cockwhore." My cocksucking husband said.

"Tell Drew you love his cock and I'll let you fuck me in the ass baby!"

"I love your huge fucking cock Drew." Hubby said.

"Oh, such a good faggot cocksucker and pussy licker. Wanna watch my cocksucker fuck me in my ass Drew?"

Hubby lubed up his dick and I got on my back, put feet up over my head and spread my legs as wide as I could.

"Fuck my ass, baby. Give me that big cock. I need your dick in my slutty asshole. Fuck me!"

It didn't take long for my fuckboy husband to cum in my ass. All that cock sucking and pussy licking and naughty talk made him splash his load deep in my fuck hole. Oh I love the feel of a cum gushing cock in my ass!

"Tomorrow morning Drew is going to come over and let me suck his cock, while you're at work. Isn't that right Drew?"

"You are just what my big cock needs every day. I need a slut like you to suck me and ride my dick."

"Hear that fuckboy? Drew is coming over while you're at work and we're going to fuck all day.'

My husband just smiled. I knew he loved the idea.

"But don't worry. We'll call you at work and put it on speaker phone so you can hear us."

cockwhores
cockwhores
110 Followers
12