Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It makes me hate myself.

It makes the Shadow show me what I've been missing. And in that moment, I can feel the touch of your return. Bit by bit. First I can feel your skin under my hands. Then your heat and wetness in my cock. I can feel the vibrations of your voice in my ears and your heartbeat in my chest.

"Now give her what she's been missing," the Shadow says.

I follow it's lead. I fuck you without words, faster, harder than I am used to, sliding in and out of your perfect pussy as I give myself no excuse. I have to fuck you for all I'm worth, prove it to you. I speed up, dig myself into your body, lower into your form with my as you cry out.

And as you cum, instead of softening, I fuck you harder to hurt you while you are you.

You cry, both crying out in pleasure and making machine-gun like moans of physical pain as I continue to fuck you through the cum so thick it splashes out in bursts.

But I only continue to fuck you through that paint. I say nothing, the Shadow having set the mood perfectly enough for me to continue going after you, into your cunt, with all I can.

Within moments you're cumming again, begging.

That's when I feel my face get hot. You asking me to stop in a way you wouldn't him. So I pull out, flip you over with a grunt and jump on top of your stomach. "I'm the man who loves you. Say it." But before you can I reach down and choke your neck so the words only come out gargled. I release. "I'm the man who loves you. Say it!" But I choke you before you can. "Push your fucking tits together."

I'm so slick with you, with your sweat, that I can slide between them easily. My eyes are burning holes into yours and yet you don't look away. "Who owns you? Who controls you? Who's the only man you've truly given yourself to? Who keeps you safe in the middle of the night?"

You say that I do, over and over again. I want to cum just from it but slide down, force your legs apart and, as you say no, bring my hand down upon your clit.

"For defying me, don't do it again."

You agree, and you grit your teeth as I push into you.

I feel your pain, I can sense it, from every action you make, the groaning, the tensing, the straining to keep water-filled eyes on mine. But I'm starting to fall into you so easily that I forget there's pain at all. I arch my back up, I allow myself to groan.

My body dictates my actions now. I become nothing but the man who can fall in and out of you, shove, shunt and push.

And your sore, aching pussy contracts around me in such a way that I know you're giving me all you have, for me, for my pleasure. So I give myself to you, become vulnerable, and slide in and out until I am at my limit.

Then I cum inside, hold it there, let the monster wash away for a moment before leaning down to kiss you.

We struggle to move into a spooning position, your body so small and trembling inside my arms as I clutch you close, like a treasure, like a victim.

"Thank you." You say to appease me. Then, after silence and shuddering."You scared me tonight."

I confer with the Shadow. We talk back and forth. We wonder which of us should speak, what we should say. We debate it for the better part of a minute. Then we tighten our grip on you, pull you into us, move our mouth to your lips and whisper in the sweetest tone we can muster.

"Don't be scared. It's just me."

12