Selfish Slave Has to Learn...

Story Info
Bad Ginger has to clean up with her tongue.
1k words
3.43
38.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selfish Slave Has to Learn a Lesson

Yesterday was a hell of a day! I got home from grocery shopping and had to piss SO bad that I went straight to the bathroom as soon as I walked inside. That was a big mistake! My boyfriend had told me to fix him something to eat as soon as I got back. I thought it would be ok to use the bathroom first but he taught me a lesson I won't soon forget.

When I came out of the bathroom he was waiting for me and slapped my ass hard. He was furious that I put my own needs ahead of his and told me to put up the groceries, make him something to eat, and then get my ass into the basement. The whole time I was making his lunch, I was crying and begging him to forgive me. He just told me to shut up and strip.

I went down to the basement and waited for him to get through eating. I didn't know what he was going to do but I knew he was mad enough to make me pay big for this one.

After about 30 minutes he came down there with a six pack of water and told me to drink it all and do it fast. He let me sit on the floor while I drank it and I was grateful to him for that. It was very cold with that cement floor against my bare ass but it took me a bit to drink all that water and I was glad to be sitting. He only smacked me a couple of times with the whip he keeps on the hook by the basement door. He just wanted me to hurry up.

As soon as I finished the water, he told me to get in the corner and stand on the little step ladder there. I had to face into the wall with my hands wrapped around my ankles and my ass sticking out. He then tied me there with ropes secured to the step ladder. He stood there for a long time without speaking to me and I'm never allowed to speak to him unless he tells me to so it was dead quiet. I was wondering what was going to happen now.

He told me I had been very selfish and I was going to learn my lesson. He then started whipping my legs and ass so hard that it was hard to stay on the ladder with my body swaying like crazy! And then I started feeling the need to piss pretty urgently with all that water he made me drink. But I knew better than to try to ask him if I could go pee.

Suddenly he asked me if I needed to piss and I shook my head yes. He told me my real lesson was fixing to begin. He went upstairs for a minute and came back with a 6 pack of beer. I was so cold and the last thing I needed was cold beer but he held up each beer and poured them down my throat. Some of it splashed down my chin and over my tits because he was pouring it down quicker than I could swallow it all.

When he had emptied all the beer in and on me, he said he'd be back in a few hours. He said I should think about how to not be so selfish in the future. My legs were hurting from the constant squatting position and my belly was about to burst with the need to pee. My ass was sore from the whipping, too. I knew what he was doing was teaching me self control and that I should always put him first above my own needs.

I thought he would be back pretty soon and I would be forgiven but he was really mad over this and it got to be over 2 hours. I was hurting but tried so hard to be good for him. It was going on 3 hours when I just could not hold it any more. I tried to just let a little piss out to relieve some pressure but couldn't stop the flow and it poured out like a river. I was so ashamed of myself at my lack of control!

If I had just waited another 30 minutes it would have been all right. He came back home then and when he saw the huge mess I'd made he undid the ropes, turned me front forward and whipped me all over my tits and stomach. Then he told me to lick up every last drop of that piss or he would pour a whole bottle of Tabasco sauce up my pussy and clothes pin it shut. The last time he did that he made me keep it in there for a whole night. So I got down on my knees and started licking up all my piss. While I lapped it up, he stuck a huge cucumber up my ass and whipped me harder with the leather strap.

After I had licked all my piss up, he asked me if I had learned my lesson. I told him I had and he said he wanted to make sure I remembered to always serve him first. He said I looked like a dog licking up that piss on the floor and asked me if I was his doggie. I told him yes and he said I should sleep in the basement last night with my dog collar on and a leash tied to the work table. He said if I had to pee to go ahead and do it on the floor like a dog and I would lick it up this morning.

So, this morning I had piss for breakfast and instead of coffee, I drank the piss from his cock. I'll be good from now on, that's for sure.