Selling Cars

Story Info
A middle-aged woman learns what it takes to sell cars.
5.7k words
4.36
20.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Elizabeth had just about given up scouring the want ads when she noticed a little box at the bottom of a column.

Fast growing luxury car dealership is seeking a sales associate who can relate to older buyers. Successful applicant must be personable, attractive, and know what it takes to sell expensive cars. Work with our team and earn big commissions!

Larry's Luxury Cars 555-9000.

Although a commission sales job was not what she had in mind, Elizabeth was getting desperate. Her marriage of twelve years had ended with her owning a house, but without any income to support it, or herself. And to keep that house she had to make mortgage payments that were rapidly draining her small bank account. Shortly after her husband disappeared, so had her part time job as a sales clerk in the local department store. The local economy was in the dumps, and she had been looking for a job for weeks with no luck.

"Well, if I can sell sweaters and dishes, I guess I can sell cars," she thought. The fact that Larry's Cars was looking for an older salesperson gave her some hope. She assumed that the 'older buyers' being referred to included women, and that might rule out all the sexy young things that seemed to always beat her out for the available jobs.

Not that she didn't consider herself attractive. At 39 she knew she could still turn heads if she dressed right. Elizabeth was what some people called a BBW, a "big beautiful woman." At five feet six inches, she was big, but by no means fat. Her defined but not delicate waist curved out into generous hips and a firm protruding ass. She had thick, glossy hair, blue-black and wavy--some people might say it was too long for a woman of her age, but she always wore it pulled back in a loose French twist with tendrils falling around her face. Behind the casually handing wisps of hair her sleepy brown eyes seemed to peek out just looking for a bedroom.

Her best feature was her large, shapely breasts. Unlike many big women whose breasts seemed like water balloons about to come lose from their moorings, Elizabeth had the breasts of an over-developed twenty year old. When she had on the right top and bra not one man in ten could keep his eyes on her face. Sometimes she would tease men by stooping down and putting her face where her breasts had been, looking back up into the man's eyes and beaming a smile that seemed to extend to the edges of her cheeks. One embarrassed guy had tried to pretend he had not been focused on her chest by commenting on her sexy mouth and plump pink lips.

Yes, she definitely knew that when she wanted to she could be sexy as hell, in spite of not having a fashion model body. She was looking forward to having a man appreciate her again. But first she had to get herself on a sound financial footing.

"What the hell," she thought as she picked up the phone and dialed the number.

Her call was answered promptly by a voice that seemed to purr over the phone. "Good morning, Larry's Luxury Cars, my name in Katharine, how can I help you?"

"Yes, I am calling about the ad for a sales person."

The voice changed from the soft tone to a much more commanding one. "Very good. Larry has asked me to conduct preliminary interviews over the phone. You can call me Kat."

"Nice to talk with you Kat. My name is Elizabeth. What would you like to know?"

"You haven't met me yet," laughed Kat. "Some people might say I am not so nice. I am Larry's show room manager, and I run a tight ship."

Elizabeth was a bit taken back. She had expected to be making an appointment for an interview, not to be subjected to such a strong personality over the phone. She didn't know what to say.

"Let me ask you a few questions," said Kat. "Have you had sales experience?"

"Yes. I have worked off and on for ten years as a sales clerk in various stores."

"Were your customers mainly women?"

"Yes."

"Not good," said Kat. "Our cars are bought by men. Even when a woman picks it out, her man usually negotiates the deal and pays the bill."

"What's the difference?" wondered Elisabeth. "A good sales personality should work with both men and women."

Kat decided to cut to the chase with this applicant. No need to waste time.

"Look Liz," she said. "Luxury cars are a kind of sex symbol for the kind of men that are our customers. Our successful sales people are women who understand that and take advantage of it. You have to make the man associate the idea of owning the car with the idea of having you sexually, and sometimes you have to make that idea a reality in order to close the deal. Larry demands results. Comprende?"

That should do it, thought Kat. She knew that Larry did not want any naïve sales associates who would run at the first suggestion of using sex to get orders. The one time she had encouraged him to hire the wrong type of girl there had been a lot of trouble. It had cost Larry several thousand dollars to avoid legal action, and he had taken it out on Kat. Her ass was sore for days.

But Elizabeth was determined not to be put off by this brash woman who was obviously exaggerating the situation to get her reaction. Elizabeth had no problem flaunting her big tits and flirting with men to get what she wanted. In fact it was kind of exciting and made her want the job more.

"I know how to appeal to and manipulate men," she said. "Your ad said you wanted someone who could relate to older buyers, and I assume that means someone a little older with a brain and not just a twenty year old sex goddess. I am 39 with a good body and lots of experience. I can be a non-threatening counselor to your older women customers, and then close the deal with the men, especially the older ones who want to relate to a woman who has more to offer than just a perfect body."

Kat was surprised and impressed. Elizabeth had defined the job in much the same terms that Larry had. This gal was worth an interview.

"Come in tonight at 10 pm after we close," said Kat. "Larry and I will interview you then."

A small shiver ran down Elizabeth's back. Maybe Kat was not exaggerating the sexual nature of this job. A nighttime first interview was not normal. On the other hand, she had the feeling that Kat was testing her, and she was ready to meet the challenge. And there was that feeling of excitement in the pit of her stomach.

"I'll be there," she said.

"Dress appropriately," said Kat, and she hung up.

Dress appropriately? What did that mean? Should she dress conservatively, like she normally would for a job interview, or should she make herself look as sexy as possible? One thing was certain; she was not going looking like a slut. She suspected that this Kat person was testing her ability to be sexy and professional at the same time, and that is just how she thought of herself.

She had plenty of time before her ten o'clock appointment, so she could pamper herself and experiment with different outfits to find the one that felt right. First she took a long, luxurious bath, smoothing thick, vanilla-scented foam over the curves of her body. After her skin was sufficiently moist and soft, she slowly and carefully shaved all the hair from her legs, underarms, and between her legs. Drying herself, she admired the opulent flesh in the mirror.

"Umm...", she said out loud. "Not bad. And I know how to use it."

Still naked, she sat at her dressing table with the afternoon sun on her back and painted her nails a deep ruby red. She took a long time with her hair, brushing it to a shine and securing it on the top of her head with a silver clip shaped like a dragonfly. Finally she worked on her eyes, being careful to highlight the "bedroom look" without overdoing it.

Next came the underwear and clothes selection. There was no question which bra she would wear. Her new, "shelf type" black bra positioned her breasts like well shaped muffins on a platter, and at the same time allowed her to display as much lush cleavage as she wanted. She slipped the bra straps over her shoulders and hooked the little clasp in the front. The silky soft edge of the bra barely covered her prominent nipples.

Surveying her lingerie drawer she discarded the super sexy thong in favor of the more conservative black, tight fitting bikini panties. She really didn't expect anyone to be seeing her in her underwear that night, but it pleased her to know she looked good under her clothes.

For her top she chose a tight-fitting, moderately low cut, red silk blouse. The pearl buttons allowed her to adjust how much cleavage would be on display. She thought she would start conservatively, but if the occasion demanded, she could slip a button or two. Her favorite skirt was a knee length black knit that hugged her hips and ass, a perfect companion for the red blouse.

After a couple of pirouettes in front of the mirror, she sat and began trying various items of jewelry. Finally she settled on a silver ring necklace with a blank onyx pendant that rested just above the deep valley between her breasts. For ear rings she chose small silver hoops that complemented the silver butterfly clasp in her hair.

Last came the question of stockings and shoes. She knew that high heels would be the natural choice and would make her look good in her outfit, but for some reason she wanted to make a statement that she was different and confident enough to be unconventional. Also, she hated the look and feeling of the panty hose which she always wore with high heels. Maybe she should get herself some thigh high stockings and sexy garters, but that was not an option today. Her mind kept going to her soft leather black boots with the ridiculously thick high heels and rounded toes. They were tough and comfortable, very practical for the current winter weather.

The boots came up almost to her knee. "No need for stockings with these," she said to herself. Standing straight in front of the mirror, she saw how the boots made her look taller, and how they caused her breasts and ass to thrust out aggressively from her body

"Ok Larry and Kat. I am ready. Let's see what comes of this." She picked up her purse and walked out of the door, planning to kill the time before her ten 'clock appointment by going out to dinner and a movie.

***

Kat put down the phone and stared out of the showroom window at the softly falling snow. She thought she was going to enjoy putting this uppity Elizabeth in her place. Larry had insisted on hiring an older woman, but had make it clear that Kat was still going to be in charge. Kat knew what Larry liked, and she liked giving it to him.

The work atmosphere at the dealership was what some would call 'raunchy'. Like all businesses, the tone was set by the chief executive, and Larry was a horn dog. Male and female employees were always joking and making sexually suggestive comments. Affairs were common. It was not the workplace for a squeamish, middle-aged woman.

Kat's good looks, coupled with many experiences and a hard life, had made her confident and worldly for her 30 years. She was tall and thin, with firm, pointy tits and a heart-shaped, aggressive-looking ass. Naturally blonde, she kept her hair short, almost severe, in a way that seemed to attract women as well as men. Tight clothes and heavily made up blue-green eyes got people's attention.

Over-sexed since she was fourteen, she had enjoyed playing with both girls and boys, sometimes both at once. Above all, she enjoyed the power sex gave her over men, and over some women. She was willing to do anything and made it a point to draw out her partners to find out what really turned them on. It was surprising how often it was kinky sex of one form or another. Once she learned what it was, she gave it to them in spades, making herself addictive and giving her power.

Larry had hired her the first time he met her. He had a concept for his car business that needed a Kat to help him develop sex as a subtle sales tool. After a few drinks and a few turns on the dance floor at the local bar, it was obvious that Kat was very uninhibited about sex and willing to use it to get what she wanted. In their second meeting, with her hand inside Larry's pants, Kat got him to tell her that what really turned him on. Larry liked watching one woman dominate another sexually, while he watched and eventually joined in. He told Kat that he had had one experience like that in his life, and he couldn't get it out of his mind. Kat had smiled; what he described was right up her alley.

Kat was immensely attracted by Larry's masculine good looks. He was well over six feet tall, with a large body that was much more muscle than fat. His striking blue eyes seemed to Kat like magnets that could draw out her deepest secrets. She guessed that he was in his fifties, but in fact he was sixty three. Having been through two bad marriages, Larry was enjoying his freedom and had no problem finding women to play with. Five years ago had set up his luxury car dealership, which turned out to be a big success.

When Larry started his business, there were already established dealers in his area for all the big name luxury cars: Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, Porsche, Cadillac, even Rolls Royce. Larry's idea was to sell slightly used versions of all these cars, in a show room environment that made the customer feel he was buying a new car. Of course, the customer knew the car wasn't brand new, because the price was usually ten or twenty percent lower than what a new one would cost. But the customer got to see and compare the cars in one place, and also save a lot of money. All the customer had to do was overlook the fact that the odometer on the car showed a few thousand miles. He could always tell his friends that he had put on this mileage himself.

There was, however, one big problem with Larry's concept. Luxury car buyers demanded top quality technical service to fix any problems with their cars, and since the cars were so different, he could not afford to have the parts and trained technicians on hand to deliver service comparable to a dealer who specialized in only one car. This problem kept him from launching his business until one day a friend introduced him to Carl.

Carl was one of those one-in-million technical people who could fix anything. He just seemed to have an inbred sense for machines. Over a working life of twenty years, he had worked on all type of cars. When Larry met him he had just been fired from the BMW dealership because he had groped one of the office girls while she was walking through the repair bay. It was no secret in the local industry that Carl often lost control when it came to women. Carl was having a hard time finding another job.

Kat was present when Larry sat down with Carl. "I'll tell you what," Larry had said to Carl. "I will set you up with every tool you need to fix any of these luxury cars. And I promise that the women who will work at the dealership will be super friendly. Right, Kat?"

"No problem," Kat purred. She put her hand on Carl's thigh. "The women will all be just like me, and very appreciative of your work."

"Do I have to think about this?" said Carl. "When do I start?"

***

Two years later Larry had a thriving business with an excellent reputation for service. Kat had helped him hire four young, sexy women as "sales associates." Every one of them had to go "see Carl" once a week. Carl and his helpers enjoyed their visits immensely. They would take pictures of the girls to put on the wall next to their traditional car shop calendars. The girls would pose in various stages of undress, but with their faces covered by a mask.

Kat especially liked to tease Carl. She would often go into the shop when she wasn't expected and catch Carl on his back under a car. His legs would be exposed and he would be trapped. She would ask another worker for a clean cloth so she could kneel down beside him and run her hands up and down his legs. In her sexiest voice she would tell him how she loved touching his legs and how she wanted to touch more of him.

The first time she had done this, Carl was embarrassed and had tried to scoot out from under the car. But when he came part way out, it gave her access to his cock, which she promptly squeezed. At that, Carl stopped moving and just lay there looking up at the underside of the Mercedes.

"Nice Carl, just be still and little Kitty take care of you," she said sweetly. Two other sales girls watched as she unzipped his pants and put her hand inside. Carl's legs jerked, and the other girls laughed.

"You like this, don't you Carl? I know you do. Just relax and enjoy. I am going to rub the head of this big thing between my fingers ever so lightly."

"Oh shit......oh god.......that feels sooooo good."

"Now maybe a little harder. .... And now maybe a little faster......"

"Ahhhhhhhhh......you bitch, you slut.....don't stop whatever you do....."

"Don't worry Carl. I've only gotten started. Now I think I will move my hand up and down, up and down, up and down, just so....."

That did it for Carl. His body jerked as fluid flooded his pants. His head came up so hard he dented the oil pan of the car. From then on he never tried to get out from under when Kat came to see him, and he was careful to brace himself against the bottom of the car while she worked him over. Whenever she wanted a favor for one of her customers, Kat knew she could count on Carl.

***

Elizabeth arrived promptly at ten o'clock and drove through the open gate into the parking area in front of the show room. Hearing a noise, she looked into her rear view mirror and was surprised to see the gate closing behind her.

Through the show room window she could see ten or more beautiful cars, each illuminated with an overhead spot light. The rest of the room was in shadow. She parked near the door and walked up to the entrance. Although the door was glass, the interior at that point was dark, and she could see no movement.

She tried the door handle and found it locked. Looking around, she noticed a button that was apparently a door bell. Sure enough, when she pushed it she heard a ringing inside. A few seconds later a spot light on the outside of the building came on and bathed her in bright light. That was all. No one came to the door to let her in.

Kat was enjoying her little game. She watched from an upstairs window as Elizabeth fidgeted and wondered what to do. There was nothing like an unexpected obstacle at the last minute to shake someone's confidence. Kat imagined what Elizabeth was thinking: here I am in the fenced yard of a dealership that is obviously closed, with a locked gate behind and a locked door in front. She wanted Elizabeth to be relieved and feeling dependent when Kat finally came to the door. Also, she relished having Elizabeth under the bright light where she could examine her.

Elizabeth was just about to push the button again when the door flew open and Larry was standing there.

"You must be Elizabeth," he said. "Please come in. I'm sorry you were left out in the cold so long. I thought Katharine, my assistant, was going to let you in."

"No problem," responded Elizabeth, as she extended her hand. For a few seconds they both stood there in the spot light, frankly appraising each other. She liked what she saw, and felt a twinge of excitement by the way he was looking at her. For his part, he was impressed by the way she met his gaze, as if challenging him. When he dropped his eyes to her breasts, she kept her eyes on his, as if she were proud of her assets. He raised his to meet hers and smiled. Then he took her hand and led her through the entry hall into the showroom.

Elizabeth looked around. The large room was in shadow except where spot lights illuminated the cars. "They're beautiful," she said.

12