Selling Hot Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um that Dino is the attraction rather than me?"

"Yes and brilliantly explained. Look I worked during my first summer here at Hampton Medical Services Corporation where he's won a job and I can tell you hot looking babes are wall-to-wall, well almost. Most are blonde with very noticeable breasts although not all have small butts. Even so they outnumber the guys employed by the corporation so you can understand if the girls there wish to date a guy from work they can expect to find themselves having sex as a threesome or even a foursome."

"No."

"I'm afraid so. I would expect some guys there never get their zip completely up before some hot babe is at them."

"Carlotta are you really sure about this?"

"Well perhaps I am exaggerating but if I were you I would keep Dino a little worn out to discourage him from straying."

"I'm not able to keep him worn out. He leaves me practically legless."

"Well just give me the call if you want me to help out."

"What as a threesome?"

"I can't think of any better way to dim his sex engine apart from castration."

"Carlotta! Don't mention that c-word?"

Carlotta giggled and said she thought it was the other c-word women found objectionable.

Celeste cocked and ear and said there was the phone call from the lobby. She must answer it and wait in the hallway.

"Take him straight to bed if you wish."

"Oh, where will you be?"

Carlotta smiled, "Waiting for your call."

"Omigod Carlotta, would you kindly not pressure me like this. Have you ever had a threesome?"

"No and you?"

"No Celeste said nervously. We have much to learn don't we?"

Dino stepped out of the elevator and was all over Celeste and that's how she wanted it to be.

She stood back, wiped her mouth and pushed a breast back into its cup and pulled her dress back on to her shoulder.

"Well what's she really like?"

Celeste giggled and said, "Horny and very nice."

"Aren't those terms incompatible."

Celeste frowned and said no of course not and then caught his stupid gin. She thought yeah well if he wanted to be fucked legless by two fit and highly aroused women he was asking for it, whether or not he wanted to be abused.

She took one of the bags and led Dino into the apartment.

Dino eyed the dark-haired beauty with pert tits and flat stomach, thinking she might be big into cycling.

"Dino this is your landlady," Celeste began and Carlotta shrieked with laughter and said, "Landlady, oh god no Dino I'm Carlotta's and your roommate. We are so pleased you arrived safely and oh my you look a real hunk."

"You look great yourself Carlotta. I must say I'm flattered to be living with two gorgeous women."

Feeling drawn back into the conversation, Celeste took Carlotta's arm and standing hip against hip said, "We also feel flattered we have a real man in our home rather than a wimp."

Carlotta laughed and said to Celeste to take Dino through to the en suite and she'd make coffee. "Then take a tour but don't allow him to try on my panties because he'll stretch them."

As they reached the bedroom Celeste asked, "Well, what do you think of her?"

"Better than expected actually. She'd lively, has great tits and appears keen to make us feel at home and that this is our home."

"I don't know where you got that impression from?"

"Her panties comment told me she wants me to know she wears panties and other pairs might be seen thrown on the floor when we enter the bedroom."

Celeste laughed and said he had an imagination. Carlotta would have known he would inspect the apartment and so would have tidied up.

They entered Carlotta's bedroom. The bed was unmade, the bathroom was messy and there was a bra and panty set thrown on the floor near the shower door.

Dino raised an eyebrow to Celeste and she screwed up her nose and said he was not always right.

After dinner that evening they all helped clear away and then Carlotta asked casually, "Do you guys want to watch of porn movie with me?"

Celeste heard Dino say yeah before she had time to look at him and shake her head. She felt it necessary to say yes.

"I have it set up in my bedroom," Carlotta said, heading off and pulling Dino after her. Celeste trailed after them, her temper being taken to the edge.

"Sit with me on the bed," Carlotta said. "Celeste you sit in the middle."

Celeste began to relax a little.

Carlotta used a hand control unit to slide up the wall painting to reveal a big screen.

"I assume mom has no idea this exists," Carlotta said. "I found the key to the bottom drawer of dad's bedside cabinet and found the porn video and the hand control. Dad has used this apartment more than mom. I'm afraid the DVDs here are heavily into anal sex. I was disgusted when I saw the lurid covers but when viewed in context they are quite okay, rather natural. Are you guys into anal?"

Dino said yes and Celeste said no. And then Celeste said yes and Dino said no and Carlotta laughed and shook her head.

Ten minutes into the raunchy film Carlotta asked, "Has this given you an erection Dino?"

Celeste said yes and Dino hesitated and then told the truth.

"Then flip it out."

Dino looked at Celeste and she nodded. He did as requested and as Celeste leaned over to take it in her mouth, the back of her skirt was lifted and Carlotta pulled Celeste's panty leg aside and began licking the back of her leg. Celeste sighed and lifted her leg high, giving Carlotta access.

They were away, Dino resting against the headboard and looking across grinned, having a good idea why Carlotta appeared so busy.

Later when he was shafting Carlotta who was on her back, with Celeste sitting over her face, Dino thought a good year lay ahead of them if they could keep this relationship ticking along. Carlotta would probably want a guy of her own but if she could limit dates to no more than three a week that would be just dandy for this ménage à trios.

THE END