Selling Myself as a Sex Servant

Story Info
A young man and girl selling themselves as sexual servants.
10.1k words
4.65
56.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I was a student and deep in debt, I had seen an advert online that caught my eye.

'Open minded servant required for private party, great pay for the right candidate - 2 days employment'.

It was quite an intriguing ad, I considered myself fairly open-minded and great pay was something I needed right then, it was different to all the 'party plan' ads that promised great returns. It had caught my interest enough that I emailed the address with my details and asked for more information. Later that night I got a reply explaining that this was a 'very special party' and they were looking for somebody that could look after their guests in every way. If I thought I was that person I should reply with a photo and more details about myself.

This really had me interested. My imagination was running through lots of scenarios as to what exactly a 'special party' was, but I had a few ideas and really wanted to find out more information.

I have quite an experimental sexual appetite and even if this wasn't for me, I wanted to know more, as the different thoughts in my head were turning me on.

I found some photos I like of myself and sent them off along with just some basic information. I didn't want to give too much away until I knew more.

The next morning I received an email questionnaire which started off quite simple and innocent but then got more and more detailed and involved as it went on, basically, what I liked, how comfortable I was with my sexuality and most notably what I would do for money. After an hour of careful consideration I completed the form, attached more personal details and hit the send button. Emails went back and forth for a few days, with the questions getting more and more personal and more specific details required.

About a week later I received a final email with details of an agreement, what was expected and the money to be paid. I was told to sign this and bring it with me to an address out of town the following Friday.

It was about a 30-minute drive out to the coast, I followed the directions given and ended up at a big modern house overlooking the ocean. I was told to be there Friday at 4pm sharp. With five minutes to spare I parked my car and walked up to the front door. Standing there was a young woman with her back to me. I couldn't see much, but she seemed to have a good figure, dark, short cropped hair and dressed in jeans and a tight black halter neck top. She was quite different to what I expected from the emails I had received. As I got closer she turned to face me, she had petite features was quite stunning and must have been in her early twenties, about the same age as me. It was then that I realised this couldn't have been the woman from our emails. The couple I had been talking to where both mid thirties.

I walked up the final two steps but before I got to introduce myself the door opened. There standing in the doorway were an attractive couple who I guessed to be in their thirties, obviously the couple I had been emailing, Richard and Belinda.

"Hi, I'm Richard, this is Belinda," said the man introducing his wife, "And you two should meet each other, Tammy, this is Ian and Ian this is Tammy." It was obvious this was her first time here as well.

"Please come in, both of you," said Richard, we both stepped inside, "For the weekend and our special dinner party you two are to be our butler and maid." I was quite surprised, I was expecting to be the only 'servant', and didn't realise there would be somebody there with me, but I felt quite relived that I wouldn't be alone in this rather unusual experience.

"You will be expected to serve dinner to our guests, remain quiet and only speak if spoken to." explained Belinda, "You must stay close by at all times and accept any sexual contact that may be initiated or requested."

We were to basically do as we were told and don't ask any questions. I was nodding to all this as it was explained, there wasn't any real surprises this was all in the emails and agreement that they had sent me. Tammy seemed to accept all this the same, so I guess she must had received the same information by email.

The arrangement would be for 48 hours starting now and we would be paid cash on Sunday afternoon. This was of course all within the boundaries that had been agreed previously.

During our email contact and questionnaires I had said I wouldn't participate in anal sex with another man, nor give oral to another man. I figured that I would try almost anything else, but I did want to set limits I was comfortable with. I don't consider myself gay, but certainly mildly bi-curious.

After we both agreed and handed our completed agreements Richard motioned us into their lounge room. I guess this was it. My weekend of selling myself was about to begin.

Richard led us into their lounge, Tammy and I walked in the room together, both looking around, amazed at the uninterrupted view over the ocean and the size of this beautifully furnished room. Belinda followed us in, closed the door and sat down on a large leather sofa. I wasn't sure what to do, whether to stand, sit or how to act; I looked to everybody else for guidance.

Richard sat down next to his wife "Please both of you stand still, put your hands by your sides." They looked very relaxed and comfortable, lazing back, whilst I felt decidedly uncomfortable. I started to wonder if this was a good idea after all and whether I should back out now. I tried to concentrate on my breathing and just slow everything down, my heart was racing and nothing had even happened. I look left towards Tammy and she looked as nervous as me, her arms hanging uncomfortably at her side.

Whilst standing there I took a moment to check out our employers. Belinda was actually very attractive, long dark hair, brown eyes; she had a gorgeous smile and a rather large cleavage showing from the top of her tight shirt. She was obviously a large breasted woman. The rest of her clothes hid her figure, but she looked to be a quite rounded, but definitely well proportioned. Richard had short dark hair, was slim and as far as men went quite attractive. He was dressed casually but still smart, they both actually were well dressed and obviously weren't short of money.

My thoughts were broken as Belinda spoke, "Both of you, remove your shoes and tops." I kicked my shoes off and looked to see Tammy stepping out of hers. She slowly pulled her shirt up exposing her tight stomach and small but firm breasts. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Now if I wasn't nervous before, I certainly was now. My shirt dropped to the floor by my shoes and I stood again with my hands by my sides. I really hoped that Belinda and Richard liked what they saw; I was feeling very self-conscious of my body.

"OK Tammy," said Belinda "now I would like to see you remove Ian's pants." She stepped towards me, undid my belt and button and let my pants drop to the floor. I realised I might be nervous, but I was certainly turned on. My cock was rock hard and obviously showing through my tight boxers.

Tammy knelt down, and pulled my pants off, over my feet, her head was only inches from my cock and her cheek brushed against it as she stood back up, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it made me even hornier.

"Ian, your turn next," explained Richard "it is your turn to remove Tammy's jeans." I moved towards her and undid them. They were tight and not going to fall so, I knelt down in front of her, grasped hold and slowly eased them over her thighs. She wore a tiny black g string that only just covered her pussy and matched her black bra, which was similarly only just covering her firm tits and hard nipples. Now she was almost nude I could see her body was tight firm and well toned. My nervousness was starting to disappear and just the sight of this gorgeous girl in front of me was making me as hot as hell. I just wanted to bury my face into her pussy and eat her now. I didn't care that there were people in the room and we were being watched.

Belinda and Richard must have been watching my gaze and I'm sure Richard must have been having the same thoughts about Tammy standing provocatively dressed in front of him.

"OK Ian, stand up and come over to me," directed Belinda. I stood in front of her and she ran her hand up my legs and over my thighs. She traced her finger over my cock, still inside my shorts, it twitched involuntary and I closed my eyes, just enjoying the attention. Her hand moved around to my ass and she grabbed hold, digging her nails in, I let out a small yelp, but said nothing. She pulled me around, so I was facing away with my back to her. I felt her hand between my legs, stroking my thighs and fondling my balls.

Richard spoke, "Tammy I want to see you caress yourself, show us how you would entertain our guests." I watched as Tammy's hands moved towards her breasts and she held and squeezed them. Her eyes closed and she slowly rubbed around her bra and pinched her nipples. "Please take your bra off for us Tammy." She moved her hands behind her back and undid the clasp. Her eyes opened and she looked Richard in the eyes as she held the cups and slowly revealed her breasts and gorgeous nipples. They were probably some of the smallest, darkest yet hard nipples I has ever seen, just begging to be sucked.

After just a few minutes of caressing her breasts and rubbing her nipples, she moved her hands down over her belly and towards her g-string and pussy. At first she just ran her fingers lightly over the outside of her underwear and then slipped one hand inside the material. It was very obvious she was rubbing her pussy and clit and didn't seem nervous or shy at all. I think she was just so turned on she didn't care.

Tammy wasn't the only one who was turned on, my cock was harder than ever and judging by the way Belinda was rubbing my balls and squeezing my cock, I guess she was enjoying the show too.

"We would like to see you naked please Tammy, remove your underwear for us now." On Richards command, Tammy removed her g string, she turned around and slid it down her thighs, as she bent over to push it down her legs, her perfectly formed pussy peeked out between her legs. She stood up and turned around to show clean shaved lips and just a small 'landing strip' above her clit.

That was the last I saw of her as Belinda turned me around, "Kneel down Ian." She lifted her skirt, spread her legs and pulled my head into her pussy. I took a deep breath and started to kiss her through her satin underwear. Her thighs tightened around my head, pulling me in closer. I licked up and down her pussy, she was already wet and her underwear was damp all over. Using my tongue I moved her knickers aside and had my first real taste of her pussy. She wasn't shaved, but all her pussy hair was trimmed short and tidy. As I coaxed at her pussy her lips opened and my tongue slowly slid in deeper, her aroma, filled my senses and I breathed in deeply again, really enjoying the sweetest smelling and tasting pussy ever.

Meanwhile Richard had called Tammy over to him and she stood astride him, with her legs and pussy spread wide apart. He ran his hands over her belly caressing her body and feeling her tight ass. His fingers traced down her body, over her thighs and back up to her belly again, all the time avoiding her pussy. She flinched as his fingers teased her body, sending shivers down her spine. Slowly he slid one finger down between her lips, spreading her wetness as it trickled out of her pussy. With his thumb he caressed and rubbed her clit and she pushed forward trying to get some more stimulation. Richard sped up, rubbing faster and harder, getting Tammy more and more excited. She rocked back and forth, closed her eyes and moved her own hands back up to her tits. She squeezed and pinched, harder and harder, within minutes she was on the verge of cumming and that was when he stopped.

The first I knew was when I felt Tammy kneel beside me. Belinda lifted her skirt up completely and spread her legs wider. Tammy's' face was squeezed next to mine and her tongue sliding up Belinda's thighs. I moved to the side slightly and gave Tammy access to Belinda's pussy. Obviously she didn't have the same bisexual inhibitions as me.

Things started to happen a lot faster now, I felt my shorts being pulled down around my knees, I lifted slightly to allow them to be pulled off down and off completely. I realised that the only person it could be was Richard, but I was so turned on, I didn't really care. Belinda started to moan more now and squirmed as two tongues delved into her pussy and bought her closer and closer to orgasm.

I could feel Tammy rocking back and forth next to me, pushing deeper into Belinda's pussy, Richard must have been taking her doggy style and she moved with every thrust. Richard's hands were now all over my ass; he was squeezing my cheek and would then slip his hand between my thighs and rub my cock and balls. It certainly changed my focus of attention and I clenched my cheeks together, it didn't matter how turned on I was, I still didn't want him taking me doggy style at any time.

Tammy stopped licking beside me, lifted her head and screamed out as she came, she collapsed forward with one big thrust from behind and fell onto Belinda. Judging from the noise behind Richard was also cumming and it sounded like a lot, he must have been filling Tammy up. Belinda's orgasm, followed very quickly afterward, her thighs tightened up around me head one more time and she shook violently has her orgasm shook through her body. A few seconds later, she relaxed, slumped back and pushed me away. Everybody has cum except me, I hoped my turn would be next, but that hope was quickly quashed as Richard spoke, "Ian, Tammy, collect your clothes, fold them neatly and leave them here. Follow me."

He stood up, did his trousers back up and walked out of the lounge. We just had enough time to leave our clothes in a pile beside the sofa and hurry out behind him. I guess we had passed our first test.

"This room is for your use," Richard showed me into a guest bedroom on the second floor, this was my first time to view more of the house and it was all tastefully decorated and absolutely huge. "Shower, shave your body hair and get dressed. You are to be clean, tidy and well presented for this evening, our guests will start arriving in 30 minutes."

I looked around the room and saw, razor, shaving foam and a towel on the bed. Also beside this was a small pair of black bikini briefs, a wing collard shirt and a bow tie. I turned to ask Richard how much I was expected to shave, but he was already gone further down the hall, leading Tammy to another room.

I was still extremely turned on and needed to cum, but I thought I should get ready first and then use any spare time for my own pleasure.

I stepped into the en-suite shower and soaped up. It was really my first time to take stock of what had happened in the last hour and what I was going to go through in the next two days. Picking up the razor I started to shave around my balls and base of my cock, I had never done this before and it wasn't that easy. After a few runs, trying to get all the stray hairs I looked down and felt satisfied I had done a good job, checking my watch I realised it had taken a lot longer than I expected and I only had less than ten minutes to get ready.

I jumped out from the shower, dried off and put on the clothes that had been laid out for me. My cock had gone soft by now, but it still showed obviously through the tight briefs that I was to wear. I pulled on the shirt; it fitted well and just covered the briefs as it hung down. The final touch was the bow tie, I looked in the mirror and felt a bit ridiculous, standing half dressed, with no pants, but it actually looked quite smart, at least I wasn't wearing socks and shoes.

"Two minutes and you are to be here waiting," it was Belinda's voice calling from downstairs. I did a final check and walked out of my room, pulled the door shut and went to meet the new guests.

I walked back into the lounge room to see Tammy already there, standing in a French maids outfit, black stockings, black lace bra that lifted her breasts and exposed her nipples over the top. The final touch was a small white lace apron that just covered her lacy french knickers.

"Our guests will be here any minute," explained Belinda "you are both to greet them at the front door, take their coats and show them into the lounge."

Within seconds the door bell chimed and I took a huge deep breath as I got ready to open the door to greet our guests. This was it; I could still run away right now. I looked at Tammy and she looked as nervous as me, but nodded her head as I turned the handle, opened the door and welcomed the first couple inside.

"Please follow me," said Tammy to the couple, they handed me their jackets and were dressed quite normally, the man in a shirt and pants, his partner in a well fitting blue cocktail dress. It felt a bit humiliating to be standing there half dressed in front of this older couple, but mixed in with the humiliation was a definite feeling of sexual excitement.

Another 2 couples arrived bringing a total of 4 couples including Richard and Belinda; they were all in their early to mid 30's well dressed, good looking and looked very relaxed.

"Everybody I would like you to meet our butler and maid for this evening," introduced Richard "they are both here to make your evening enjoyable and provide impeccable service." He didn't use our names or tell us any of the guests names, but it seemed like they all knew each other anyway.

I walked around the room serving drinks and pouring wine; it felt strange being in a room in front of 8 people all fully dressed. There was no blatant sexual contact, but just as I would walk past somebody there would be the occasional hand brushing past my leg or ass or somebody touching my arm to grab my attention.

I was extremely aroused, the anticipation of not knowing what would happen but the desires in my mind of knowing what could happen.

Being this close to naked was doing strange things, I never really considered that I was an exhibitionist, but I guess I was. I wanted these people to see me naked to touch me, but nothing else was happening, it was frustrating, teasing, but mentally only.

The people acted normally, continuing on with their evening as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Was this normal for them? Did they do this often, was it their first time? We were being treated just like a normal waiter or waitress serving drinks but the fact of being semi naked changed the whole sensation.

I looked across to Tammy, she looked stunning in her stockings, French knickers, bra and heels. She walked around the room, serving food, occasionally as she bent over a hand would brush over her ass, giving it an appreciative touch or stroke. One of the men went a stage further and grabbed her ass cheek, giving it a playful squeeze. But it wasn't just the men; one of the ladies ran her hand over her underwear commenting on how cute they looked.

My cock strained against my underwear, I was so turned on, watching Tammy be touched, experiencing the briefest of touches myself, I was building in anticipation of how I would be touched first. Would one of these gorgeous women run their fingers over my cock?

It felt like hours had passed, but realistically it was probably only 20 minutes when Richard and Belinda called to their guests, "Friends it is time to move into the dining room as dinner will be served in a short while."

He spoke to us briefly to let us know to start to bring out the food which was already prepared and to commence dinner service.

We walked back into the dining room carrying in entrees and everybody had settled into their seats and was chatting politely. Once the food was served, I walked from couple to couple topping up their wine glasses.