Selling Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs moved and bent a little to help him, and once he got my panties below my knees, my thighs spread wide for him without me giving it any thought.

My face was buried in his chest, my breathing ragged as he continued to maul my right breast, pinching my nipple firmly and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. His left hand was fully between my spread thighs, being equally aggressive as he explored my pussy.

He pushed first one, and then two, fingers into my sopping wet vagina, sliding in forcefully but easily as I moaned submissively. Once he had two fingers in, he began to massage my G-spot, taking me immediately to a high plateau of pleasure.

He got his thumb wet in my juices, and then proceeded to rub it in slow circles atop my clitoris. He said, "Oh Katie, your pussy is so soft and beautiful and you are so wet..."

That was it.

I came. Loud and long and with wild abandon. He kept playing with my pussy and I kept writhing and moaning and coming. It must have lasted a full sixty seconds, and they were some of the best seconds of my life.

When I settled down, he was quick to slip his fingers out of me and merely cup my pussy possessively with his warm hand, giving firm pressure and no movement to over-stimulate me. He kissed me on the ear and whispered, "Ladies first."

Through my delirium, I smiled.

His right hand relaxed from its attention to my nipple and went back to massaging my breast, and when I turned my head from his chest he kissed me. Calmly and gently he kissed me for a long time as I slowly recovered from my orgasm. It was a wonderful big juicy orgasm. I felt very light-headed.

He gave me a good five minutes to just lie there and rest. He would have given me longer, but it was me who stirred. I felt as though he had only removed the edge of my arousal, and now I wanted to get his genitals naked to I could look and touch.

I eased up to a sitting position and took hold of his waistband, nodding for him to lift up. I was careful to stretch the band out as much as I could to avoid discomfort to the big stiff penis that I then revealed.

Did I mention it was big? It certainly looked big to me. It seemed half again as long and thick as my husband's penis, and his testicles looked twice as big, bigger than I'd ever seen.

I shifted down the sofa and my head dropped to his groin. I've always liked testicles. Some girls don't care much for them, but I sure do. I held his cock out of the way with my right hand and began to slowly stroke him. I would deal with his stiffness in a minute.

My lips found the softness of his scrotum, and the firmness of his testicles beneath. With my left hand I lifted his testes to my lips and began to kiss and lick. I pulled first one then the other into my mouth and laved them with my tongue. I could barely get them in, as each testicle was a delightfully male mouthful.

I loved how he groaned his approval of my technique. I licked and sucked his big testes all the more urgently. When I had had my fill of his sperm-making equipment, I lifted up and looked at the dark pink swollen head of his gorgeous penis.

Tentatively, I put the his head to my mouth. I opened wide and was happy to find I could get it in. my mouth is not overly large, but his cock certainly was. I licked and sucked his head as I stroked that glorious man meat. I worked hard using every skill I had developed with my husband's cock, and also tried everything I had read in trashy magazines.

He seemed to like it because his hands went to the back of my head. It was amazing to feel his hands on me, guiding, controlling. With my left hand I continued to massage his testicles, reveling in the feel of their firm oblong shape wrapped in the soft folds of his scrotum.

He smelled so very male, and it was intoxicating. I knew then I would make him come in my mouth and that I would swallow his semen. I seldom did that for my husband, but I knew I wanted to do it for my handsome and well-endowed client.

I began to suck his cock harder and stroke it faster. I listened to his moans and noticed that his hips were gyrating involuntarily as he pushed my head down, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth.

I gagged a little and he lessened the pressure. 'Good boy', I thought.

Having his hands on my head was a rush. It was very obvious that he could, at any time, force his big hard shaft right down my throat and I wouldn't be able to stop him. It made me feel submissive and very feminine to be at his mercy in this way.

I was overwhelmed by the size and majesty of his enormous erect penis, its shape was perfect and it was so stiff like velvet-coated steel! I wanted his semen. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

He began to gasp and moan more urgently and I knew I would have him. His hips bucked twice, driving his cock deeper into my mouth and almost making me gag, and suddenly his entire body stiffened like one big muscle.

He made a guttural noise in his throat, very sexy and male and animalistic, and then I felt the first spurt of semen fill my mouth. He spurted many times, holding my head still so that I could not escape even if I had wanted to. I kept up stroking and sucking and swallowing as best I could as he kept on ejaculating into my mouth. The slimy fluid went easily down my throat as I swallowed as greedily as possible, but there was so much that I dribbled a bit.

When he was finally done, his body fell back completely relaxed and his hands fell to his sides. I continued gently stroking, occasionally rewarded with another drop or two of his precious fluid, which I dabbed at with my tongue. In the meantime, I licked his shaft, his belly, and his testicles to make sure he was clean and that I had gotten every last drop of his semen.

I could feel his penis begin to soften as it throbbed in my hand and under my gentle tongue.

I eventually laid his swollen but now-flexible penis down on his belly, but I kept on massaging his testicles. I didn't want to give up on having contact with his big beautiful genitals. He caressed my head and back as I lay with my cheek on his thigh. I looked back and forth between admiring his sated genitals and his beautiful face.

He smiled at me, "You are amazing, Katie," he said, "I've never cum so hard before."

"Thank you, kind sir," I said, "believe me, the pleasure was all mine. I've never had a man spurt so much, and never had my hands on such a big penis. You're very impressive down here, Brett, very impressive."

He smiled, leaning back and reaching down to fondle my breast. I moved a little to give him more access for a better feel and just kept gently massaging his wonderful testes. I was fascinated by them.

I couldn't help myself. I asked, "If it's not too personal a question, how big is your penis?"

He smiled and whispered, "Eight and a half inches, erect."

Oh my, I thought. That is big. And it's so thick too, almost as thick as my wrist. My husband's penis was about five inches long, very pretty and nicely shaped. But Brett's penis was mammoth by comparison.

I've often thought how nice it is that a man's reproductive organs are outside of their bodies - that way us girls can look at them and touch them any time we want. After all, a man can't really fondle our vaginas easily, nor can they touch our uteruses or ovaries. Our plumbing is all hidden nicely inside our tummies, whereas a boy's plumbing is right out in the open...

I kissed his testicles and his penis and sat up, looking him in the eyes.

I said, "Perhaps we should go lie down on the bed..."

He surprised me by just standing up with me in his arms, lifting me like I was a feather. It made an accidental squeal of surprise and glee jump from my lips. He carried me to the bedroom, kicked the door fully open, and set me down ever so gently on the bed.

I laid on my back, letting my arms fall above my head with my legs close together. I watched him look at me. His eyes made the circuit up and down my entire length and it was like I could feel the caress of his gaze.

He reached down and gently opened my robe so that it covered nothing, and gave me the twice-over again.

It was giving me goose bumps.

His gaze came to rest at the juncture of my tummy and thighs. I knew what he was looking at. I am proud of my fat vulva lips, and I wanted him to see them in all their pale pink glory, so I parted my thighs a bit to make sure he had a good view.

I heard him mutter, "magnificent," and I was quite pleased.

I was also pleased to see that big penis of his was already waking back up, throbbing again toward erection.

I knew that having already ejaculated once, he would have increased stamina once he began to fuck me. I stared at his penis, plumping itself up into a big powerful cock once more. When he was fully erect, I spread my thighs wide and raised my knees.

"Brett," I whispered, "take me slowly, honey, I haven't had a man of your...size in me before."

"Yes, Ma'am," he smiled as he crawled between my thighs with that look on his face that men get when they're about to enter you. It's a dark look, full of possessive intent, and it sent chills up my spine.

When he was in position, I started to reach down to guide him and he gently batted my hand away. "Keep your hands over your head, no matter what Katie. I want you to completely surrender and let me take you the way I want to."

I obediently stretched my arms above my head, trusting him to be as gentle as he could with me. What he just said made me so hot! I imagined being tied down, and it was thrilling. I'd never thought much about bondage, but his big muscles and big penis just wreaked of male dominant power and made me swoon.

I felt the fat, blunt tip of his massive head as he rubbed it all over my labia. Up and down, from vaginal opening to clitoris again and again. My hips began to wiggle and chase his cock, trying to capture it in my vagina. I moaned with frustration as he teased me.

"Shhh," he whispered, "Be a good girl and lie still for me. I want you to surrender completely to me." He leaned forward so that we were cheek to cheek, his powerful chest against my naked breasts, and the tip of his head found its mark again. Only the first inch of his glans pressed in and stretched my vagina. A lot. I gasped.

He whispered in my ear, "Good girl, you can take it, just breathe deeply."

He pressed against me a little more and I felt the ridge of his head sink past my opening, causing me to shudder and whimper at the exquisite mixture of surprise, a little pain, and more than a little pleasure. My body wanted to wiggle so badly - I was torn between the desire to eject the potentially painful invader and to push up and drive his entire cock into my wanton flesh in one smooth penetration. But I forced myself to be a good girl and remain calm as I tried to hold still for my lover.

I mean, client.

"There, that's my good girl, just hold still and breathe," he said. I obeyed and took deep breaths. They did seem to help. "Just relax and get used to the feeling. I'm going to go deeper into you soon, so you need to adjust quickly." His words sent another round of shivers down my spine.

Deeper, he said. Into me. Oooh, yes, please!

I felt one of his hands grip both of my wrists and hold them above my head and it drew a startled moan from my throat. It was both frightening and amazing as I felt truly helpless, being pinned to the mattress by this powerful man as he gave me his enormous penis.

Moans and whimpers of pleasure kept escaping my lips as he held me down with his vastly superior size and strength.

With his lips against my ear, he whispered, "I'm going to press into you a little deeper now. Are you ready?"

I couldn't speak. I nodded.

His body slipped downward at the hip, pressing another inch or two into me. It felt like a drain pipe and I groaned. Thank God I was so wet. I panted, taking short little breaths and squirmed under him, trying to release my wrists from his grip and escape the feeling of being rent in two by his further penetration.

My efforts were fruitless, my wrists remained easily in his grasp, his big chest still pressed against my breasts to hold my body down, and moving my hips only served to force a little more of his penis inside me. I whimpered in defeat and moaned helplessly at my predicament. I felt so full that I would burst at any moment.

Of course, deep down, I was loving this more than I'd ever dreamed!

He whispered again, "I need you to lie still, Katie, just try to relax and let me do all the work."

I nodded, relaxing my body and whispering, "Yes..."

He let me rest and breathe a few moments, and then he said, "Ok, gorgeous, are you ready for a little more?"

I whimpered against his cheek, but I found myself nodding 'yes' again.

He whispered, "Relax, you sexy thing," and he pushed more of himself into me until I could feel the head of his penis pressed against my cervix. Yet another revelation. I'd never felt it before and it was very erotic and sensual to have my womb kissed by a man's penis.

I was breathing raggedly, and in the back of my mind, amazed that he was so patient and gentle, even while having such complete domination of my body. I appreciated it.

My hips wiggled slightly, exploring the feeling of his cock against my cervix. It was amazing, wonderful, frightening. I loved it!

I finally found words to ask, "are you all the way in?".

"No, there's still a little bit more," he said. "We'll wait a minute so you can adjust, and then I'll get all the way in."

"Oh God..." I muttered as the thought that there was more of him still left. I didn't know how I could possibly take it...

He waited until I had calmed down, and as I did so, he released my wrists and eased his body up from me a little. I was able to look down and see that there was still about an inch of the shaft of his cock still visible. It looked so thick I was amazed that I was able to accommodate him at all.

Most of the pain was gone, my vagina having adjusted to accommodate him, and all that was left was a wonderful feeling of fullness as he pressed against my cervix. It was intoxicatingly sensual. I wanted the rest of him in me.

I wanted to feel that big cock thrusting into me. I was already proud to have taken him thus far and I wanted the pride of taking all of him into me.

With his handsome face just above mine, he caressed my cheek with one hand as he spoke. "I want you to wrap your legs and arms around me, Katie. I want to kiss you, and I want you to pull me the rest of the way into you. You can do it at your own pace, ok?"

"Ok," I said, wrapping my limbs around him.

He bent his neck and began to kiss me with passion, giving me his tongue. I started to use my legs to pull him in and it felt uncomfortable, but not too bad.

I pulled in small bursts, just drawing a bit more of him into me a breath at a time. It felt so good to have his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my pussy. I felt plundered, possessed, and so very well penetrated.

I pulled again and again, gasping with each effort, moaning into his mouth, and making progress. Finally I felt his pubic bone touch mine.

"Yessss..." I whispered in victory. I could feel my uterus shifted up, as though all the organs in my body had to move to allow him to enter me completely. I could feel his cock throbbing with his heartbeat, so big, so foreign, so manly. He was touching me in places that had never been touched.

He started to grind his hips in a slow circle, stretching me even more. My head shook from side to side as he pressed his stiff cock around, making more room inside me.

He started to push forward tight against me, moving into me fractions more. Each movement felt so forceful as his cock ploughed space inside me.

My mind was a mess. Words just flashed across my consciousness. Big cock. Deep. Thick. Oh God.

Slowly, I felt him begin to withdraw, and in my growing emptiness there was disappointment in my body. Then just as slowly, he moved back into me again and my body was happier again.

With each piston-like movement of his hips above mine, he moved farther out, and then all the way in again until he had sheathed himself fully once again, making me moan.

The speed of his movements slowly increased over time until he was really thrusting in me. My body was shaking and I could feel the beginnings of a rise to orgasm. I was panting and gasping at each powerful thrust.

He got up to a good pace. A relentless pace. The kind of pace that makes a girl feel like she will go out of her mind if it continues, and die if it stops.

His inward thrusts became more powerful, and I felt the fat head of his cock pound deeper against my cervix, demanding that I give him more room inside me. Demanding that I take his cock.

I began to writhe and gasp and moan and whimper uncontrollably in response to the urgent, persistent plundering of my body. His long thick penis just kept banging me. He was really fucking me with the big cock of his. He was grunting with his thrusts. He was an animal.

Oh God, it was wonderful.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and plunged even deeper into me. I was so completely penetrated with every thrust that I felt like his big stiff penis was in my throat. He thrust harder and harder.

I heard my voice cry out, "Fuck me harder.... Yesss..... fuck me..... ooooohhhhh..... so much cock.... So deep... big cock.... Fuck me.... Fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck me!!!!!"

The orgasm that took over my body was massive. I shook and screamed and came. I'd never come from mere intercourse before, but the emotional response from having such a big cock pounding into me made up for the scant clitoral stimulation.

I writhed under him and he just kept up his pace of fucking me so hard, so deep, so relentless, as I kept on coming. Peak after peak, I came.

In the midst of my orgasm, even though I thought it was not possible, he fucked me harder.

I had no control, no conscious mind. I wanted to be rent in two by his cock. I wanted him deeper. I wanted him to come in me.

My voice cried out again. "Come in me.... Fuck me and come in me... I want it.... I need it.... Fuck me.... Come inside me now....! ooohhhh!"

And with a massive, powerful few thrusts, he grunted a guttural sound deep in his chest, and did just that.

I could feel him throb in me, and suddenly the head of his cock was more slippery and warmer. Again and again he ejaculated directly upon the mouth of my cervix, bathing me in sperm-rich semen until I was juicy and gushing with his come inside me.

He kept thrusting his big cock, spurting again and again, making me all slippery inside.

It made me orgasm again, this feeling of enormous slippery spurting cock, as he banged on my cervix with abandon.

Thrust, hold, spurt, withdraw. Again and again.

It was perfect.

I came to my senses with a big, sweating man on top of me, breathing like a rhino after a marathon. I could feel his penis still inside me, giving and occasional throb, but it was softening.

His weight on me, pinning me down with his sated penis inside me, felt wonderful and natural.

I felt like a woman. Pleased with herself for having completely exhausted a man.

I did my job well, I thought, as I caressed his big muscular back with my hands.

After some time, he seemed to stir a bit, and I whispered in his ear, "You were amazing..."

He lifted his face, smiled, and kissed me.

"You are a truly amazing woman. You completely drained me and used me all up." He pretended to pout and I giggled happily.

I patted him on the head and said, "Well, you were a good boy and I can't help it if you're exhausted. It just happens to boys sometimes."

He slid off of me and laid against me with his head on my breasts, breathing softly and contentedly. My pussy seemed displeased to now be left empty and alone, but the stretched and tingling sensation was still there as I pressed my thighs together.