Selling Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stated that since we seemed interested he'd give us details of what he thought would be his fair expectations and then we could judge if this was going to be accepted by us , however he did add that if the dates were to be booked we needed to agree by the end of the week.

Firstly he was anxious that if we agreed then Ellie would be willing to accept his advances and be receptive to him, including kissing (not a cold fish as he put it), willing to have sex and be responsive when they were together. He added that she needed to readily join in with his trips and activities during the stay. He also promised he would make no demands on her that would be painful or indeed illegal. He added that if Ellie wanted to do something specific that was outside the agreement then it would be up to him to agree it but would consider anything first.

He did add that he'd like her to look good during the stay so would like to buy her some additional clothes to wear and that she should only have nice clothes with her.

Ellie was confused by this last point but surprisingly calm about the intimate part which she explained was only natural of him to ask. We discussed how we'd feel if this did happen and agreed that we were strong enough to compartmentalise it so after the event we'd move on without recrimination or regret.

Now this was rather exciting but also a little scary however after a take-it or lose-it phone call that Friday we finally agreed and the deal was done. Christ! After the honeymoon we'd be over £38,000 better off thanks to his offer and our savings on the honeymoon. It meant our plans to rent for three years could change and we'd be able to find our own place immediately. The agreement was very detailed when it finally arrived along with confirmation of a booking in my name in one of the five-star hotels in Jamaica. It was a wonderful hotel and really looked perfect for a honeymoon. The man informed us he'd also booked a hotel (five-star) in his name which was different so we wouldn't bump into each other – it meant of course Ellie would travel between both which actually suited her as this had been a concern.

There were further details about contraception and the checks Ellie and the buyer would have to undergo frequently up to the day. There was also a clause that stated both parties had to promise not to have sex with anyone prior to the wedding, for Ellie that meant from the day of her last period, for him that meant 28 days before. The reasons were clear; both parties had to avoid any risk of infection and any breach of this would be a rule breaker.

The clause regarding clothes was straight forward if a little paranoid. The man didn't want Ellie dressing frumpy or, as he put it 'asexual', so she could only wear what she took away with her and he'd get to choose the outfits for the evenings she was with him but she could wear whatever she wanted from 10am to 6pm again as long as it was in her case on arrival. There were a few other points one about paying the hotel bills; he was prepared to pay up front but not pay for any excessive items charged to the room. Another matter concerned contact and it was agreed that I should not initiate any contact with Ellie when she wasn't due to be with me because if they were out together he didn't want me around unless he offered, which he might.

Then there were the photographs and recollections that would be posted on the website after the event. As I've mentioned in all the cases there are accounts of what occurred and a number of pictures to support the event. He wanted to make the final choices for the site which we agreed as it made no difference to us. He also wanted the accounts to be quite detailed, in some submissions they were but in others they were not. We also agreed to this but added that we'd rather the site invigilators write these up so that the account was neutral and not too salacious.

The final sections were the penalties if either party defaulted. The money was always held by the site so no one could refuse to pay, which was a safety net. If Ellie or I defaulted then we would not only forfeit the money we would be expected to pay for the UK hotels and the holiday plus be subject to a fine of £8,000.

He would be expected to pay all the expenses incurred up to the time of his default, from the money he'd deposited plus the fine of 10%. However once we'd travelled he would forfeit all the money to us. The site would take 5% of all the moneys if the transaction took place or default payments were paid. We read and reread the contract then finally we signed it with nervous giggling followed by great sex. The weeks flew by and soon the wedding month arrived. We had almost forgotten about the tryst because frankly there were so many other things to think about and besides we were both relaxed about it knowing it was just sex.

Ellie had blood tests one a week after that but what was more annoying were the physical exams which, as the nurse who she saw most times explained, were essential to establish that she wasn't engaging in sexual activity. She let my wife know she was looking not just for residue (which we took to mean sperm) but also signs that lubricants or rubber based items had been inserted. She therefore warned my wife away from using a dildo or vibrator just in case, not that she owned anything like that.

It was quite hard not to have sex with Ellie but we did most other things and I was even open enough to email the invigilator to ask him if giving each other oral sex would be allowed but he came back stating that under the terms of the rules of the site we should not because though slight there was still an infection risk. In the end we agreed not to rock the boat so while Ellie abstained from any sexual activity including masturbation I did play with myself a few times.

So after all the usual planning the wedding day arrived and we had little thought for the wedding night or honeymoon because we were so busy. The ceremony was fantastic as was the wonderful reception after. Then in the evening we held a disco for friends as well as family and the first time I considered what would be happening later that night was as I danced with Ellie around midnight when it actually dawned on me that my wife of a few hours would be in bed with someone else in a short while.

Now strangely that wasn't as horrible as it sounds since I was pretty drunk, tired and knew that soon enough (after a night alone) we'd be in Jamaica and she'd be in my arms again. Ellie was giving me a look that held the suggestion she had similar thoughts. Of course I guess her night would be a little more tiring! Finally at one am we finally gave our goodbyes to our friends and climbed into the limo which had driven up to take us to the hotel; the driver dressed in black suit etc. so we had no idea what was now going to happen. About ten minute after we'd left, the car turned onto a smaller road then we stopped. The large black driver turned to us and explained:

"Hi I'm Daniel, I'm the successful bidder. Now we need to get to the hotel so we'll swap seats and that will allow me to get to know Ellie a little better, which would be a good idea I think before we share a bed in the bridal suit!"

He then removed the black tie he wore and fixed a gray cravat in the driving mirror before getting out and pulling on a matching jacket. I could see him a little better now he was outside the car and even in the dim light of the street lamps it was clear he was actually wearing a very expensive morning suite, making him look every bit the groom.

I left Ellie and shook his hand as he nodded at me then suggested I ditch the jacket and my own cravat and use the tie and another jacket he had in the front, my size he added, otherwise it might look odd when we arrived. I felt suddenly a bit of a fool as this very large man got in next to Ellie and put his arm about her shoulders talking quietly to her. I did as suggested and with a black tie around my neck I now looked a little more like a driver. I followed the sat-nav to a hotel a few miles away. By the time we'd arrived Daniel had kissed Ellie a couple of times although she was still looking a little thrown by this very large black man since he was not what we'd expected at all.

We talked about this moment a few times since, while he'd seen the pictures of Ellie disguised slightly so she wouldn't be instantly recognised (blanked out eyes mainly) he'd had a very good idea of what she looked like whereas we had none which had been his other stipulation. Ellie had suggested he had some awful disfigurement or maybe he was really obese but we always assumed he be old and white. This guy was maybe late thirties and while big, looked like he kept reasonably in shape.

At Daniel's suggestion I helped carry the luggage inside before preparing to leave only he reminded me that I really needed to hang about to take a few picture to be posted on the site, nothing too graphic he added. I looked at Ellie unhappily but she gave me a look that more or less said 'you only have to take the photos'. I followed one of the hotel staff up to the bridal suite and waited. Once he'd left Daniel delved into one of the bags pulling out a large expensive looking camera fitted with a big lens and as I stood watching he adjusted the settings before handing it to me.

"It's set to auto so just get us in the frame and fire off a few pictures each time; it will adjust for the light." He instructed. "I thought we should have a few of us standing outside the room door first." He beamed at me then taking Ellie's arm they moved back into the corridor. I was forced to take pictures of them by the door hugging at first then kissing, his hands massaging her all over, then we went inside and I took a few of them standing by the window hugging and finally ones with them kissing as they sat on the bed. Ellie looked at me nervously as the man slid his hand up her dress and suggested I continue to take some which I did as he exposed her legs then her knickers before pushing two fingers inside her clearly rather dry pussy.

He kissed her some more then stopped just before I decided to stop and turning to me he explained that any other photographs could be taken on the honeymoon. After that he stood up and shook me by the hand again and told me not to worry because my wife would get the attention a wedding night deserved. I felt really sick at this point but just smiled and left.

As I departed he told me to be back around midday. I then left my new wife with this large black man in the bridal suite (we'd not thought that he'd actually book a bridal suite for the night and with the fuss and attention they had got when they arrived – flowers and Champagne – it was clear Ellie was a little bowled over by the opulence of the wonderful room) as I made my way back to the car and then on to the rather cheap hotel I was booked into a few miles away. I had a rather difficult and dangerous journey as I was of course quite drunk (which wouldn't have gone down too well if I'd been stopped) but also because of the visions of the man fondling and petting my new wife, which had of course been the whole point of him making me take the pictures I guessed. Despite the disturbing thoughts I had about that I fell asleep quickly but the phone woke me around five in the morning. It was Ellie:

"Hi... I... have been told... to... ugh... call you... to let... you....ugh... know... that I'm... ugh... ok and... ugh... Daniel is treating me very well..." She was gasping breathlessly and I could hear the rhythm of their bodies through the earpiece. I felt really angry but realised that while the rules stated we'd be polite and reasonable to each other this wasn't exactly breaking them. But it didn't bode well for the rest of the honeymoon.

"He's not being unreasonable at all?" I asked trying to sound calm.

"He... is...ugh... being... very...ugh...ugh....fuck!... physical but... but he's... not rough... Oh! Fuck!..." I heard a moan as she obviously climaxed. I remained calm, I did expect her to get some pleasure during this whole adventure and in fact I'd told her to have fun just that afternoon.

"That's good." I consoled her. " I love you."

"And I you. He wants me to...ugh... tell you that I'm having a good wedding night..." She went quiet for a few seconds before she said goodbye and the phone went dead. I was more than a little upset in truth because it had been a really mean thing for him to make her do and also while I had asked her to enjoy it, in truth I hoped she wouldn't, well at least not too much.

I was resigned to putting up with a bit of arrogance when I arrived at the hotel at a quarter to twelve but wouldn't accept too much before I cried foul and got the web people involved only when I got there they were still in the room as, I found out they'd paid for extra hours. The bell hop smirked and added that they must have been at it since they arrived because they hadn't left the room not even for breakfast. I didn't want to know that!

Ellie and Daniel appeared nearly an hour later. She was dressed in a lovely short summer dress and he looked good in some expensive clothes. He pawed her and kissed her as they checked out which was a little annoying but this was still his time until we were in our hotel in Jamaica. I drove to the airport watching as my somewhat reluctant wife was fondled and kissed in the back seat. Daniel had also purchased matching luggage for him and my wife (who was still travelling under her single name) and they really did look quite a couple elegantly dressed with her sporting a really expensive gold watch which made me feel a little inadequate as I was casually dressed.

At the airport he mentioned he'd added a few items of clothing to Ellie's bag which would make her really stand out but when I looked at Ellie she shrugged clearly not having seen any of it. He then pushed her to show me her ring finger which had a large stone encrusted ring on it but not the wedding or engagement rings I'd bought. Before I could ask Daniel pulled a chain from around my wife's neck and showed me they were hanging there.

"She's mine when she has this on her finger." He stated in an easy voice. "So I want her to wear it when I'm seeing her. That's ok isn't it?" he asked and after a pause (I couldn't think of a suitable reason why not) I consented.

Once we got to the check-in desk Daniel apologised then passed me a ticket and told me with a smile that, as promised, my wife would be flying first class with him but unfortunately because of limited seats I was economy he then added that thankfully my class of travel wasn't stated in the agreement. I was really upset by this but tried not to show it only of course when he quietly added that the agreement stated this was still his time so I should go. I did with them heading towards the first class lounge Ellie looking back mouthing 'sorry as I went to the back of a long queue for cattle-class. Unsurprisingly I didn't see them at all after that, not during the wait in the airport nor on the flight. I was relieved when finally I arrived in Jamaica but looking around for my wife I couldn't see her just a taxi driver holding up a card with my name.

"I'm to take you to your hotel." He smiled at me. Shit! I thought suddenly, if he's booked me into a second rate hotel as well I'll go mad! This was definitely against the agreement as the hotel was meant to be five-star. We drove in silence after a few miles as the driver go no response from me but I cheered up when we arrived at the accommodation which really was very nice (and five-star). I was in a room under my name, but not Ellie and there was as yet no sign of my wife.

Less than half an hour later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Daniel and Ellie. My wife was still in the lovely dress she'd worn earlier but he briskly ushered her inside then on instruction she went to the bathroom and returned in a robe holding a bag containing her clothes in. He had handed me an airport bag, which I glanced in to see one of my wife's skirts and a top, taking the dress.

"Ellie was wonderful company both consummating the marriage and on the flight over." He gave a polite smile. "We're booked into a hotel a little bit away from here so I shouldn't bump into you but as I've promised I'll arrive at the allotted time to pick her up tomorrow." He gave me a nod of the head. "Oh! Just one thing please remember the rule about clothing; that robe wasn't in the luggage you brought with you." We waited and when the penny dropped, Ellie shrugged the robe over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She grabbed the bag from me as Daniel gave a nod. "Tomorrow." He repeated then left us.

Ellie rushed passed me into the toilet and occupied it for ages. I heard the shower and eventually ventured in to find her soaking under the steaming water. "Are you ok?" I asked but got no reply so went back and sat in the room until she came out. She looked shattered.

"What's wrong Darling?" I asked. "Did he hurt you?" I went over to her but she shook her head and moved away a little. She sat feet up on the bed, dressed in a hotel towelling robe looking at me silently for a long time before she finally spoke.

"This was a big mistake! That man... he's... so... well... he's just so calculating! He's planned everything to the finest detail. He took Viagra last night and had sex with me for hours. He's so... well big and I... found it rather... well he was insatiable." She admitted.

"Don't worry about it we knew he would probably want sex all the time it's..."

"...no John that's not just that! He wants to ensnare me: He kept on and on asking me how deep he was, how it felt and whispering really nasty things in my ear as I climaxed. He tricked us with the plane seats and... my clothes."

"Your clothes?" I questioned.

She pointed at the skimpy top and skirt she'd been given. "Trouble is the agreement we signed states quite specifically I will only wear the clothes I brought with me to Jamaica!" She shook her head. "He put in some really outrageous stuff as well as some lovely clothes so you can guess what I'll be wearing with whom! John he tricked us!"

"Maybe this has already gone too far so perhaps we should leave and..."

"What are you saying? That we stop now, after, after he's got what he wanted from me and we are stuck here no cash, no tickets and no money at the end of it?"

I'd not thought this through, she was right we were stuck. "What can we do then?" I asked rather foolishly.

"He has plans for me, I can tell and God only knows what they might be! There's something else..." She paused and gave me a sorry look, "I... we... he... I err joined the mile high club in first class! We had our own little area and, well quite simply he had sex with me twice. It was so embarrassing the air stewardess came and asked us to keep the noise down a little, but he told her ok but never stopped!"

I looked at her feeling a little sick.

"I have no clothes suitable to wear tomorrow and Daniel told me bluntly that if I'm seen with any other clothes than the ones I came with, then the money will not be ours and he'll sue for the cost of the whole holiday!"

I was struck for words and finally I think Ellie realised how upsetting it was for me as well as her. She came over and hugged me then whispered that if it was ok she was exhausted and needed to get to sleep so after some gentle kissing we slid under the sheets and Ellie drifted off to sleep in my arms obviously shattered after the excesses Daniel had put her through. I lay awake my mind racing; I was determined not to let this scheming animal get to me, to us (although I couldn't protect Ellie from this when she wasn't with me) and decided that from tomorrow morning we had to agree to hold a different attitude about him and this whole situation.