Selling Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali1bali
ali1bali
215 Followers

I could see Ellie was getting a little turned on by this as she talked to this woman her nipples were pushing the front of her T-shirt.

"I guess all of it! He was a stranger still and he was so big and black and it was so dirty, yet I couldn't deny him and then I kept thinking about John sitting somewhere else as his new wife took more sperm inside her."

"Then you got to Jamaica and booked into a suite with the man and had more sex. Now he has presented you with a lot of new clothes not just the T-shirt. How did you feel wearing them?"

"How? I've never worn a £1,000 dress before! They were fabulous and the jewellery and even the underwear." She glanced at me again. "They whole wardrobe was just stunning. Well there were some rather revealing and sexy things but it's been really great!" She enthused.

"Back to the sex. I forgot to ask you about the past day:

"How many times have you made love to John since we last took notes?"

"Err... we haven't."

"No at all?"

"Err... no" She looked a little embarrassed.

"Sex with Daniel?"

"I think eight but might have been nine. I had too many climaxes to be sure but we could say twenty five or thirty."

"You had thirty climaxes with Daniel in two days?"

"Possibly, yes."

"Wow girl! And I believe you went clubbing again?"

"Err... yes actually John was there at the same time. Saw me making out with Daniel and he got so hot he ended up pulling another woman!"

Ms Carlisle turned to me with a grin. "Way to go John." Was she black?" I nodded and she looked positively radiant. "Absolutely fantastic! You've both gone black. I bet she was something else in bed! No offence Ellie." My wife didn't say anything but maybe there was just a hint of something in her face.

"She was very physical." I conceded.

"Like Daniel!" She stated turning to my wife again. "Oral sex with Daniel?"

"Yes three and I swallowed each time." She added then looked at me realising what was about to come.

"Oral sex with John?"

"Yes once."

"Swallow?"

"Err... no..."

"You didn't swallow this time?"

"Well no but..."

"Not as good a taste?"

"Nothing like that."

"No problem. Anyway back to the holiday. So you've been to a lap dancing club and had sex there, with Daniel I mean." She added with a grin. "Had sex twice in a night-club which I guess was pretty intense?"

"It was really intense!"

"So to summarise; Daniel is the best lover you've ever had. He turns you on more than any man so what we need to know is this because he is black or because he has a very big cock?"

"I don't know. He is very good at seduction."

"But Daniel's cock is it the biggest one you've ever been with, isn't it?"

"Err...Yes."

"And clearly he makes you climax more than any man has before?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"So It's his size that does this to you?

"No, not just that."

"So his colour then."

"I wouldn't go as far as making that statement."

"What would you say Ellie? You find Daniel the best lover you have ever had, he is big and of course black!"

She looked at me for ages then turned to her. "Yes ok it's because he is big and black!"

"That T-shirt, have you been wearing it all the time?"

"Well for a bit!"

""Somewhat of an invitation?"

"Well I caused a stir with room service earlier, I think he was expecting something!"

"I've just noticed the time." The woman stated checking her watch. "Now Daniel is due in a short while so if you'll allow me I'll try to get everything done once he arrives; if John is ok with this."

"What do I need to be ok with?" I asked nervously.

"We need the photographs of all three of you together but also some of your wife and Daniel."

"You mean explicit ones for the website!" I stated unhappily.

"Yes but if you don't want to be with your wife then we can do the three of you then you can leave for a while and..."

"No it's ok."

"Great. Now while we are waiting can you tell me Ellie how big is Daniel?"

"I'm not sure."

"I don't need it to the inch so just best guess. John I see is seven inches and two around. How big do you think Daniel is in length?"

"Umm... maybe ten inches."

"and girth?"

"No idea."

"Think about oral sex compared to John. How many of Johns cocks would fill you mouth compared to Daniel?"

"Put that way he's maybe three times bigger."

"Fantastic! Now what is the best part of it? Do you like the length of it or is it the fact that it stretches you so wide?"

"Umm... both I guess."

"He gets very deep, is it painful at all?"

"No."

"Favourite position: You rode him in the club on two occasions he's taken you on all fours a few times but what do you prefer, missionary, oral, what?"

"They are all equally good. I suppose it was great riding him in the club but on all fours is good as well."

"So you prefer slutty, nasty sex to the more gentle variety then?"

"I... err... I guess so yes and..."

The door went at that time and reluctantly I got up and let Daniel in. he gave us a genial hello the plonked himself down on the bed.

"Right I'm sorry to disturb your time with Ellie but I need to take some photographs and now would seem better than tomorrow morning as you are all here."

"Not a problem at all. Actually I'm not keeping Ellie to myself tonight we're going for dinner together." Daniel explained. "I'm happy to do whatever you want in the way of photographs." He glanced at me with a nod as if to ask permission.

"Ok then I suggest since Ellie and John are already undressed we begin with some of you all undressed."

For the next twenty minutes the woman took pictures of us all one our own, half dressed and undressed then shots of Ellie and me then finally she got me to sit as she took some of my wife with Daniel. The next hour was basically a pornographic photo-shoot. It began with my wife kissing him, both of them naked, then it progressed to her giving oral sex and now fully erect I could see how big he was. Then I had to witness Ellie slowly taking his cock as she clawed at his back.

They began to make love, me looking on as this black man quickly drove her to an orgasm all the while Ellie looked at me keeping eye contact until they closed as the first climax hit her. There had been a look of guilty pleasure in them. After a few minutes longer as they were building towards Ellie's second climax the woman stopped taking pictures then sat and spoke to the lovers.

"You like his cock in you don't you Ellie?"

"Ugh... a bit..."

"Come on Ellie don't pretend we are way past that now."

Ok...Yes" She grunted.

"When he cums inside you can you feel his sperm pumping into your unprotected womb?"

"Oh God! Fuck, yes!"

"Do you want to be pregnant?"

"Ugh... what? I err yes...sorry I don't kn... well no, no I don't." She stated finally coming to her senses but it didn't sound convincing and I couldn't hide the tears which Ms Carlisle noticed.

"Well there are many days to go before you will find out." The woman stated with a grin. "But frankly young lady two weeks of sex with just a black man makes it unlikely you won't be!" That seemed to kick Ellie to her latest climax upsetting me further. I could see the embarrassed look she shot me as she came down from this. I left them to it and walked the corridors for another twenty minutes coming back to find Ellie in the shower.

The meal out that night was lovely except Ellie was keen to get us both back to our room and once there she wanted sex with Daniel first. Of course I got a turn but she'd already brought me off with the hand again as she was screwing Daniel. It was only the third time that holiday I had sex with her and she felt loose and was full of her lovers cum making it really hard to reach my own climax. She whispered she loved me several times but it seemed unconvincing and just a means of helping me to my eventual orgasm.

Of course she left with Daniel after this and she was with him again in first class on the way back as agreed but no sex this time although when we got home his goodbye lasted twenty five minutes and resulted in him taking Ellie 'one last time' in our front hall against the wall. For the next week Ellie was really excitable and wanted to talk about how hot the holiday was. She kept on about how much she loved me but there was no doubt Daniel had really pressed all her buttons and her descriptions of their sex was now very detailed.

It was just two weeks after our return, when Ellie had a very prolonged interview that was published on the website, along with dozens of pictures. This was held when she was alone, partly because it was her view of events but also so they could get her to be candid and that was certainly what they achieved. The published pictures were numerous; the first of us together, Ellie in her wedding gown and then the ones I took with Daniel painting the picture of the wedding night with my wife in the hotel room preparing to consummate the marriage with Daniel. Most of the rest were very candid including two of my wife spread next to Daniel that final evening showing her used sex to the camera his sperm clearly pooled inside her cavernously gaping sex.

But of course there was the long and very detailed interview in which my wife explained graphically what went on and how she felt. She was led down into the depths of the whole thing and by the end she said far too much:

"I had the perfect wedding day. Walking down the aisle with the boy I love and taking my vows yet knowing a stranger I'd never met was going to have sex with me made me very nervous but also turned on. Then to find out he was black was a shock but then when we were together on my wedding night I had the most intense orgasm as he took me."

"Didn't it scare you?

"That's the whole point it has to be ultimate experience of my life the thrill of consummating my marriage with a black man! I would encourage anyone thinking of doing it to go ahead. I could not believe sex could be that extraordinary!"

"But your boyfriend had given you climaxes before you married him surely?"

"Yes of course he did and it was good. But this was a different level altogether; a whole body experience, if you can understand me. I mean I had a massive climax that first time which lasted for many minutes and after it I kept having sort of little aftershocks that were incredible! I mean it was like my body had gone to another plane of pleasure far beyond anything I'd experienced before.

I can't compare my new husband to Daniel it's like fast food and Michelin star. Not that John is an inattentive lover or that he has a quick trigger, I don't mean that; well he doesn't have the stamina of Daniel I suppose, but probably few do, what I mean is it's good, nice even and satisfies but it's not an experience like it was with Daniel."

"So that first time was very special?"

"I keep saying it was incredible, and it was, just incredible! I mean after my first climax Daniel just kept on and on and I had a second one that was almost as good but the best was yet to come if you can believe it. I mean I'd already had the best sex of my life when finally after what must have been nearly an hour he told me he was going to cum. It was as he shot in me he stated his sperm was now inside my unprotected womb! Those exact words and that was it! I simply exploded my body shook, my um... vagina contracted so hard he actually laughed and told me I was milking him. Again those exact words which only fuelled my orgasm and made me have an immediate second climax!

At that moment I was in heaven! I mean it if I could have that intensity of experience every time I make love I'd... well I'd become a whore or something! I mean it! I'd want to do it all day, every day!"

"So that was the best sexual experience of your life and it was your wedding night. That is quite something. So I guess after that things could not be as good, I mean you couldn't hit those heights again!"

"Well... actually the next day we flew to the Caribbean and... well it was first class and we had those reclining seats and blankets and... well he was so... so sexual I just allowed him to... well we had sex! I mean that was something else again. There were others around us and several knew what we were doing!"

"You mention the stewardess in the notes taken when you were away."

"Oh Yes! She knew we were making love, well by the time she came over most people knew I'd had like three climaxes all massive and I was about to hit another when she asked us to keep the noise down. Then she stood and watched us for a moment or two him still moving under the blanket and she just smiled and moved away. That was it and I had to stuff the pillow in my mouth to stop myself yelling again. I think that climax was a match for the one on my wedding night!"

"So did he manage to keep the intensity that high on the holiday as well?"

"Christ yes! He did loads of things to make sure I had wonderful sex. We saw a sexy show which got me very hot and doing it after that was unbelievably good and I actually did it with him at Hedonism!"

"That's still a pretty erotic place I hear."

"The whole atmosphere is just wild there, some of it's a bit OTT but there is so much sex going on it gets you high on it! I actually rode him in public and hit so many climaxes I lost count."

"You didn't!"

"I did! It was wild!"

"And you said some pretty wild things as well didn't you?"

"I'd rather not say! Poor John will be upset reading this as it is."

"I thought you'd shared it all with him. Looking at the notes it's clear you told him about the mile-high experience and the sex in the club, so what doesn't he already know?"

"Just sex talk that's all, rude stuff, hurtful stuff."

"You mean like asking if you could leave John for Daniel..."

"No! Shit NO! Nothing like that... we'll not really, it was just sex talk when I was having orgasms and I'd say most things because it was so good and he was so... well brilliant!"

"Daniel says you told him he could fuck you forever!"

"Um... Did I say that? I'm sure I didn't say that... and it was sex talk so I... so..."

"That's ok, Daniel said as much. He told us he knew it was just the passion of the moment... so tell us what other things did you say?"

"You know, stuff about liking his cock and err... enjoying him in me... and well stuff like that!"

"Ellie we have Daniel's and John's interviews to draw on so we'll print them anyway but it's so much better coming from the person who said them."

"This makes me look so bad! God I love John I really do, so, so much but... it was just sex talk right, I mean I was with Daniel for a lot of the time and we had sex an awful lot and like I said it was very, very intense and inventive and..."

"Ellie, we get the picture; it was sex talk and not how you are normally or with John but we would like to know from you because I suspect Daniel might put some words in your mouth you will possibly not agree with, like the 'forever' quote, which out of context sounds bad!"

"I did say some awful things at times but I don't want to say because I didn't mean them really..."

"You need to tell us Ellie; you tell us and I'll see whether Daniel has mentioned it. I don't want to publish much of what he or John say because we all know this event was all about you."

"Ok...ok, I'll try."

"So can you remember what you told Daniel when you had sex in the back room of the sex bar?"

"Oh! Well that was very err... I was drunk and very turned on..."

"And?"

"I... well we went in this room and we were standing against the back wall in the dark and he asked me if I wanted him and I told him yes. So he asked me why... and I... well I told him I loved it and wanted him to... well to fuck me until I couldn't stand!"

"Did he?"

"Yes, fuck yes! I came so loudly people came in to see what the noise was about!"

"Anything else you want to share about that time, maybe about what you said to him..."

"Oh err... I... well as he got close I err... told him I loved to feel him deep inside me. It was just the sex that's all!"

"We know. And then?"

"I said a few other things."

"Daniel tells us you told him you wanted him to keep fucking you forever..."

"Ok, yes I may have told him that but it was..."

"Just the passion of the moment, we know."

"So that night you went to Hedonism and danced, Daniel told us you were very explicit about how you felt and what you wanted?"

"It was... Yes ok, I err... told him when we were dancing that... that I loved the fact that I was dancing with a black man."

"You said a lot more; about the wedding night and things..."

"Ok... err and I told him I loved it that a black man had taken me on my wedding night!"

"Then what?"

"Do I need to tell everything?"

"You agreed to do so in the contract so please be as detailed as you possibly can. Now Ellie I want descriptions and as good a recollection of the conversations as possible. So what happened as you got more excited?"

"He... asked me if I liked his large manhood in me and I told him yes and... shit! This is mean... and then he asked me if he was bigger and better than John and I... I said yes."

"Just yes?"

"I said he was much bigger and a hundred times better... and then told him I loved the fact I was fucking a big black man on my honeymoon and never wanted it to end!"

"And then?"

"I'm sorry John. I asked him to fuck me!"

"Right there in the club?"

"Yes... only he told me I had to do the work so... I got him out and rode him. And I also asked him to... to... make me cum again."

"Great sex?"

"Yes fantastic!"

"Now we know you were having a lot of great sex with Daniel but it's also true that you chose not to have sex with your husband, isn't it?"

"That wasn't intentional! Honestly! It just never really happened. The first night we were together I was too err... well tired and upset having lost control so fully on my wedding night and the plane. Then after that I was too embarrassed, Christ I was full of his cum and it just seemed wrong. Then, well it just seemed right."

"But you had unprotected sex with a black guy several times a day!"

"John was just as keen for us to do this as I was, more so actually, he knew the risks we were taking and he accepted it and I suppose I didn't want to compare him to Daniel it would have been cruel. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes I see. So after than you never considered sex even though you were unprotected and Daniel was pumping his sperm into you frequently?"

"No I... well by then I was resigned to my fate."

"A little more than that so Daniel tells me!"

"I... Fucking hell! Look ok I said some things and did some things but it was just because I was caught up in it all and... yes ok, yes it was unbelievably wonderful; the lovely clothes, fine dining, really dirty evenings at clubs and things and... well him, the sex I mean."

"Tell everyone now what you said that first night at the club and again several times after."

"I... I told him I wanted him to... to cum in me and err... I wanted him to... fill me with his cum that I loved I was fertile!"

"But it was just sex talk..."

"Yes... just talk..."

"So when you made love in front of John on that last evening was it extreme, your husband watching that man breeding you?"

"Stop it! That's just so... a very nasty thing to say! It was very erotic I admit but you shouldn't say things like breeding... ok I was unprotected but it sounds so awful!"

"But that's what it was Ellie and you knew it, accepted it, even stopped your new husband having a chance with his own sperm... tell everyone what you said to Daniel, that final time when you had sex against the wall in you own house!"

"Do I... This is so unfair, it was just..."

"Tell us!"

"I told him I want him to cum really deeply, to fill me one last time... and when he asked me why I wanted his sperm in my womb I said I wanted something to remind me of the best honeymoon ever."

ali1bali
ali1bali
215 Followers