Selling Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which was?"

"To... be... Fuck it!! Knocked up, to be knocked up. I asked him, no begged him to knock me up, over and over and over and I exploded it was just the most awful thing to ask with John sitting next door but it was..."

"Just sex talk, right?"

"It was just that! Sex talk!" Ellie replied.

"Except we all know it wasn't! Not any of it! Stop pretending; John has, he knows he told us... every word was true every thing you did or said you meant it! You loved Daniel's cock and thought about sex with him all the time even when you went back to your husband. Then at the end you realised you really did want to get knocked up by the best man you've ever met!"

"I... that's just..."

"Tell everyone, here now Ellie; tell us, when he took you in front of John you felt like you were fucking a bigger better man and he was breeding you..."

"No!"

"Tell us, admit it now, be honest, truly honest for once..."

"I've been honest! Christ I've admitted to feeling turned on, will and... and..."

"Please Ellie, admit now, because we all know and you need to come clean."

"I love John, so very, very much it's just that... Daniel was such a dominant man, he took me places I will never go again and yes, yes by the end I was willing to do anything with him and... yes I guess I was being bred in front of my husband."

"Thank you. It's best to be truthful. Has John consummated the marriage yet?"

"Err... Yes, yes he has and it was lovely. I was really nervous because, well we know why. Anyway we left it a day then we've done it every night since and I have to tell you it's been genuinely great!"

"You sound surprised!"

"Not surprised exactly... it's just that... well I worried John might not be enough for me... that sounds awful but I ... I mean it's true, I was worried and incredibly guilty."

"Guilty at getting so much out of Daniel or the fact that you want to be black bred?"

"Please don't say that..."

"Ellie you just fucked a black man for two weeks unprotected and even asked him to 'knock you up! Let's stop with the pretence and the nice words now just say it; 'you fucked a black man with a huge cock'!"

"Ok. I fucked a black man with a big fat cock and I loved it and I let him take me in public and I loved that too. I enjoyed every second of it, I wanted it to never end and that last time I really did want him to breed me."

"Thank you Ellie. Now finally have you taken a test to see if you are pregnant or not?"

"No. I'm too scared!"

"Why?"

"Jesus! Look I'm confused! I love John so much but... but actually the thought I... ok I was bred by a black man on my wedding night is something that really excites me. Part of me wants to be pregnant and part of me doesn't."

"Let's test you now."

(At this point Ellie left to use the bathroom but as agreed brought the sample back and we dipped it together)

"What will John say if this is positive?"

"I'm not sure... I still love him so much and these past few days have been actually really great only... there is still that awful part of my brain excited by it all...Oh my God!"

"Congratulations Ellie, you've been black bred. Daniel will be delighted."

Interview ended.

After three weeks of worrying we had to admit the truth she was pregnant with Daniel's child and to keep the money we had to see it through. That was when Ellie shocked me by offering to have a termination but of course the cost would have been too great especially as Daniel sent us a letter via the website reminding us of the penalties we'd incur if anything like that happened.

Bravely Ellie told all our friends we'd gone to Hedonism and got very drunk and she was worried she might have been screwed by someone else when she was crashed out and therefore didn't know if the baby was 100% mine. When quizzed by friends further she admitted there were a lot of blacks around.

Her parents struggled to understand at all before suggesting an abortion but she told them the baby might be mine so it was not an option. My parents actually took it surprisingly well and my dad asked me candidly if we'd swapped, which I told him no but then said we'd both been dancing with other people and repeated that it was possible Ellie had sex when she was out cold. Now it is one thing to tell people and let them get used to the story it's another when your wife finally gives birth to a black child. People smile and shrug and tell you it's fine because you'd told them it might be, but they look at you and think they know what might have really happened.

Of course there are pictures of Ellie and the baby posted as well (plus plenty of her when she was pregnant including the pregnancy test) on the site plus a short honest interview she gave a few months after Diana was born:

"So you have a black baby!"

"Yes and she's lovely!"

"Pleased you were black bred now?"

"What! That's a little blunt but I love our daughter."

"You mean Daniel and your daughter, not John."

"True but he loves me and it was his fault so he accepts the responsibility as well as me. In fact he loves the child very much."

"Seriously? He loves the baby even though it's not his and the wrong colour?"

"yes."

"how were your friends?"

"Supportive but knowing. One or two keep grilling me because they know there is more to the baby than the story I circulated."

"Will you tell them?"

"No, well certainly not until John and I have our own baby and even then probably not."

"regrets?"

"Strangely no. I love the reminder my daughter is to the best and dirtiest time of my life!"

"Best?"

"Yes! I'm honest enough to admit it was the best. Like I mentioned before my wedding night took me to sexual heights few will ever reach. A black man consummating my marriage and knocking me up is a sexual high I will never reach again!"

"Do you have any... dark interests at the moment?"

"What? Oh! No, nothing like that at all! The odd little fantasy or two with John but I'm genuinely content. I love him more now than I thought possible and I think this event while self-indulgent and extreme, with significant consequences, sealed our love forever."

"Finally will you consider doing something like this again or recommend it to anyone thinking about it?"

"It would never be as good second time around so there won't be any repeats but I would recommend it. Actually I'd do more than that; I would say to anyone reading this who is even slightly interested then do it! Look at all the other things people do, from virginity to weddings to breeding and others besides, I'd say go for it! As long as you go in knowing what is proposed will happen, then you will have the time of your life!"

"Thank you, Ellie."

"Thank you."

I'm Sorry the story is so long, when I started I thought I could just simple get it off my chest in a few pages but I was wrong I needed to tell it all in its full gory details. Anyway I still love Ellie and I know she loves me and we did get our own home thanks to this. She told me only a few weeks ago that some of what she said in the interviews both during and after the holiday was an exaggeration; partly because she was caught up in a bit of a sexual rush and also because she knew that's what people would like to read. I think that's only partly true as I'm sure that if we'd been there for a three week holiday I would have flown back alone!