Selling Sister's Cookies

Story Info
She gets lucky on her sister's cookie route.
7.3k words
4.56
61.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
133 Followers

My thirteen-year-old sister became ill the last few days of the big cookie sale. When this happened, she broke down and bawled something awful. She was very close to selling the most cookies and this would bring her a big prize.

I could not stand to see her so unhappy and told her I would do my best to sell cookies for her. While I am five years older than Eileen, we are about the same size. My bust is a little larger than hers and I am perhaps at five feet two, an inch taller than her, but otherwise we are the same size.

I looked in the mirror and felt I could get away with wearing her uniform. The blouse was tighter across my breasts than I would have liked and the skirt showed more thigh than I usually show, but, on the whole, it was okay. Though, to be honest, if I had seen a girl dressed that way I would have called her a tart, but cookies had to be sold and I was my sister's only hope.

We are both blonds, with good but not knock out gorgeous bodies. Men are attracted to me so I feel good on that score. Eileen tells me that boys like her too, though her body has not yet developed.

Friday morning, I was home from college at the time, I met up with another girl dressed in her prim little uniform to see what we could do about selling those blasted cookies. She looked at me a bit askance; all right, more than that. Her eyes popped out when she saw the way my tits pushed the blouse out and how much thigh I was showing. I pretended not to notice.

We were together because the leaders were afraid some horny man would molest us. I think some of the girls were a little disappointed in this rule, believing they could do a better job alone.

Anyway, this kid and I went to a nearby neighborhood with our order books in hand and started knocking on doors. There were not a lot of people home; lots of women worked now, so sales were slow. By eleven we were hot, tired, and thirsty.

We told each other we would make one more attempt and then break for lunch. A man, nice looking older guy, opened the door and we made our pitch. He started to shake his head when I interrupted him. "Please mister. We're hot, tired, and thirsty. Could we come in and rest a minute and have a drink of water?"

He shifted his eyes to me and I gave him my biggest smile and moved my shoulders back. This lifted my 34C tits and they strained even more against my sister's uniform shirt. It made a pretty sight, I was sure.

His eyes lingered on my tits a moment and then moved down my body. The guy got a pretty good look at what I had and, as I said, my body while not gorgeous, is nice to look at.

He kept his eyes on my thighs as he told us, "Okay, girls. Come on in. I'll find some water for you." He led us into the living room and we sat down. I chose a large overstuffed leather chair while my sister's friend took a seat on the couch. I made sure my skirt was pulled up a bit, revealing even more of my thighs. If I crossed my legs, as I intended to do, he would have a good look at my non-regulation bikini panties.

The man brought us the water and I gave him a big smile as I took it from his hand. I noticed his eyes lingering on my thighs when I crossed them and felt that there was some hope here for a sale.

We sat there sipping our drinks and Mr. Jackson, as he had introduced himself when he let us in, sat in a chair facing me. We introduced ourselves as Alice and Eileen. I watched him covertly as we chatted about nothing in particular. When I saw his eyes moving over my body I crossed my legs, very slowly. When I had his attention I shifted in the chair and let my legs open a little, just enough for him to get a pretty good look up my skirt to my panties.

I looked up at him and smiled and crossed my legs again, leaving them open a little more. Now I was sure he had a good look at the crotch of my black lace panties. His eyes followed my legs and locked on to my crotch.

When we finished our drink we stood up and he assured us he wanted to buy some cookies but his wife was not there and he couldn't spend the money without her approval. I let Alice go out the door ahead of me and when she was out of earshot, I gave Mr. Jackson a come hither smile and asked him if he would be home after lunch and if he were could I stop by alone and see if I could not convince him to buy some cookies.

He looked me up and down, his eyes remaining a long time on my chest and down to my crotch and legs. His eyes met mine and I licked my lips, letting my tongue move slowly over them, making them glisten. I spread my legs, letting the skirt tighten across my hips and thighs and outlining the soft curves of my Mound of Venus and flat tummy.

"I'll be home, Eileen," he told me. I thanked him and said I hoped that if he had a chance to think it over and see how nice the cookies were he would want to buy many boxes.

"I need to sell several dozen boxes in order to win a prize," I told him.

He nodded and then I turned and walked down the walk slowly, swinging my hips in an exaggerated runway walk, my ass twitching back and forth salaciously. I felt like a hooker. It was exciting knowing I had this man's attention. My pussy pulsed as I thought of what might happen that afternoon.

I told Alice I was not going out that afternoon but would meet her the next morning for another try at a different neighborhood. I had a snack and showered, wanting to look and smell fresh for Mr. Jackson.

I changed out of my hose and undies. It was exciting to put on a garter belt and black hose. I pulled on a pair of red silk panties that barely covered my pussy lips. A look in the mirror satisfied me that Jackson would have a good look at my pussy lips behind the thin cloth of the panties.

I was getting turned on thinking of turning him on and shivered a bit as I once again dressed in my sister's uniform. I tucked a pair of three-inch spike heels into my purse.

My pussy was dripping excitedly when I arrived at his address. I took off my sandals and put on the heels and then rang the doorbell. Jackson answered almost immediately. He looked nervous, as might he well be. He was also hard, very hard.

I gave him my most seductive smile and slid past him into the entryway, making sure my breasts rubbed against his body. His sharp indrawn breath sent shivers up and down my spine. I had never been a tease, but I was beginning to enjoy this.

My hips swiveling, I took little mincing steps into the living room. I turned my head and looked at him, a smile flickering over my face as I watched him, his eyes glued to my ass, which was outlined tightly in the skirt of my sister's uniform.

"Should I sit where I sat this morning, Mr. Jackson?" I asked as I faced him.

He licked his lips and swallowed. I was afraid he might get cold feet and decided to give him a little shove. I unbuttoned three buttons of my blouse, exposing the tops of my breasts. I had worn a push up bra in order to enhance my 34C tits and the bra really made them look good. My nipples were engorged and standing out like lighthouses.

"I need to sell fifty boxes of cookies and they cost a dollar a box. I'll put the money here," I told him, putting my hand inside my bra.

I sat down on the chair, pulled up my skirt and opened my legs. My pussy had been dripping my precum juices from the moment I walked up his sidewalk and the crotch of my panties was soaked and shimmering wetly.

I put my hand between my legs and caressed my crotch as I looked at him, my tongue licking along my carmine lips slowly, making them shine. "Do you want me to pull my panties aside so you could get a good look at the cookies?"

I thought Jackson was going to hyperventilate; he was so excited. His hand shook when he pulled his wallet out of his pocket and extracted two twenties and a ten.

He handed them to me and I thanked him as I tucked them into my bra. I left the blouse unbuttoned, letting him have one more little treat. I rested my head on the back of the chair and pulled my skirt up around my waist, spreading my legs wide as I did this.

I watched Jackson from under my hooded eyes as he stared at my hand moving the crotch of my panties aside slowly until my outer labia were fully exposed. They were, I knew, full of my blood, red and pouty, with little dewdrops of my precum dappling them, winking at him as he stared at my crotch.

"Do you want to come closer?" I asked as I opened my eyes. "Why don't you get on your knees between my thighs so you can get a good look."

He did, his eyes staring. He kept swallowing the drool that wanted to drip from his mouth. He put his hands on my knees and started to caress them gently. I took my hand from my panties and put both of my hands on his. "Touching is not part of our agreement, Mr. Jackson," I told him, my voice low, sultry, full of promise, like, maybe?

He looked up at my face as I pushed his hands off my knees. His expression was so sad. He looked in agony, like a little boy who is told to take his hand out of the cookie jar when he is just going crazy to get some cookies. I felt sorry for him but he was going to have to buy cookies to get his hands on me, though I did like the way he was touching me. He seems like a nice guy, very gentle, not at all grabby like most men.

I stood up and looked down at him, biting my lip, thinking of how I could exploit this new development and get more boxes of cookies sold. "Mr. Jackson. If you are interested I will sell you another fifty boxes of cookies and allow you to put your hands on my knees. I'll also open my cookie jar wide for you so you can see inside. Would you like that?"

I could see the wheels going round and round in his head as he calculated how much money he could squirrel away from his domineering wife. If he had to consult her before buying cookies she had to have him pretty much under her thumb. I sat back down and spread my legs, my hands caressing the insides of my thighs and then my pussy, rubbing my bush and lips.

His eyes followed my hands. He swallowed hard and I saw he had made a decision. He reached for his wallet again and pulled out another two twenties and a ten. I tucked them into my bra and gave him a warm smile as I opened my legs wider.

My fingers went to my engorged pussy lips; now so slippery I had difficulty pulling them open. My vagina, I knew because I have looked at myself in the mirror when I have been really horny, was shimmering, shinning from the wetness that was my precum juices.

Jackson moved his head between my knees; his hands caressing my knees gently, then my inner thighs. I sighed and closed my eyes, enjoying the loving way he touched me. Such tender touches, I thought. He must love making love.

"Ummmm. That feels nice, Mr. Jackson. You have such a loving touch," I told him. I was getting turned on and without thinking, I reached out with my left leg and ran the sole of my shoe up and down his calf and thigh.

Jackson must have felt this was a signal that he could go beyond what we had agreed because the next thing I knew his head was further between my thighs and his mouth was pressed to my hot pussy.

"That's nice, Mr. Jackson, but it is not part of our agreement," I told him. I put my hands to his forehead and pushed his head back slowly and carefully. I did not want to make him angry. He was a powerfully built man and could have forced his way on me with no effort at all.

He looked up at me with the soulful eyes of a little puppy that is begging for a treat. I felt so sorry for him, but as much as I would have liked to have him get me off with his mouth, I was there to sell cookies.

"I liked that, Mr. Jackson. No one has ever done that to me before and it was very exciting to feel you kiss me there, but that also was not part of our agreement."

I thought he was going to cry. He was so close and yet so far from what he wanted desperately. His cock was straining his pants and I could see a little wet spot at his crotch.

"We're getting pretty turned on," I told him. "Let's do what my boyfriend and I do when we get this way. We each masturbate. It is exciting to watch a boy, well, now a man, do it."

Jackson swallowed and looked at me in disbelief. "Are you serious? You are going to play with yourself while I jack off and we'll watch each other?"

I smiled brightly and nodded. "It takes the edge off the situation. My boyfriend wants to fuck me in the worst way but I am not going to let him. No cock is going to be inside me until I get married. Do you want to watch me masturbate?"

I thought Jackson was going to pass out right then. He nodded and his pants and shorts were down in a New York minute. He was fisting his cock and staring at my crotch before I could get a finger on my clit.

I put the fingers of my left hand on the side of my pussy, pushing the lips aside and opening up my vagina so he could see me cum and began to massage my clit with my other hand.

Jackson just sat there and stared as he ran his hand up and down his cock, which was a very nice one. I have not seen many but his was bigger than the ones I have seen; several inches bigger than my boyfriends. I was getting really turned on watching him watch me and watching him beat his meat. It was wild, I tell you.

He began to breath heavily and I knew he was about to shoot off. My climax was beginning to build also. We were both making those "I'm gonna make it" sounds, our eyes on each other's sex. And then he began to cum, a big spurt of his thick cum shot up, followed by little spurts until there was just a drop of cum on the end of his cock.

His climax set me off and I thrust my hips upward as I ran my finger around my clit slowly. I was licking my lips and rolling my head from side to side. I tell you I was having one hell of an orgasm. It started at my crotch and just spread all over my body. I felt so alive as I watched him staring at my pussy convulsing and dribbling my cum out of my vagina and onto my ass cheeks.

Jackson just stared and stared as I milked every last bit of high from my clit. "I've never seen anything like that in my life," he said, his tongue going back and forth over his lips. He couldn't take his eyes off my pussy. I tell you. I was high from my orgasm and from turning him on.

I was so excited I decided to give him a treat. He deserved it. "Would you like to lick the cum from my pussy and ass, Mr. Jackson? You don't have to buy any cookies. I just want to give you a treat and besides, you have been so nice to me. I know you want to have your mouth on my pussy."

Jackson's face lit up as if I had told him he had won the lottery. His head shot between my thighs as if he was afraid I would change my mind. God it felt good to have him licking at my pussy. He knew his business.

His mouth opened and he planted a kiss on my pussy and then pulled my lips inside his mouth. I felt a real rush when he began to suck on my pussy, pulling my cum from my vagina.

My hands found their way to his head and I caressed his scalp as he licked and sucked at my pussy and my ass. It felt so damn good. I couldn't believe how great it felt. If this felt good, I thought, how good must it feel to have him lick and suck my clit and get me off. My mind was racing thinking of how I could get him to lick and suck on my clit. I needn't have been concerned.

When his tongue went up between my lips and to my clit I almost let him continue, but I was still in the cookie-selling mode. I put my hands on his forehead and pushed his head back once again, very slowly and carefully. "That's nice, Mr. Jackson, but that was not part of my treat. What you did was wonderful and I'm sure I would like to have you lick and suck on my clit, but that is not what I said you could do."

He looked up at me and sighed, his chest went up and down as he took in and released several deep breaths. He smiled at me wanly. "I know. It's all about selling cookies."

He sighed. "How many boxes do you need to sell for me to get my mouth on you and get you off?"

My eyes popped open. He was making the offer, which made me feel very excited. I bit my lip and thought about how much he would be good for. "Two hundred boxes, Mr. Jackson," I told him, my eyes holding his.

He swallowed. This was obviously a large expenditure for him to conceal from his wife. He sat there licking my cum off his lips and I could see him doing some serious thinking. His hands caressed my knees and thighs, almost like he needed to touch me to keep his mind on track. It felt good and I did not discourage him.

Finally, he sighed once more and looked at me, his face very serious. "I'll tell you what. I have money my wife does not know about. There is $250 in it. I'll buy 250 boxes of cookies but I want more than a quick lick of your clit."

I nodded my head. Wow. I was going to get a prize for my sister; maybe even the first prize. "OK. That sounds fair."

He kept his eyes on my face as he spoke again. "I want you to be naked. I want to touch and kiss your body, not just get you off. I want to lick and suck on your tits besides your pussy."

I thought about this a moment. What he wanted was not unreasonable. He was not rough with me and it would be exciting to have him licking and sucking all of me and I was sure he would use his mouth on other parts of my body. The way he licked my ass had send shivers all over my body.

"It's a deal, Mr. Jackson. You have earned the right to see all of me and I am getting excited thinking of your mouth on my breasts and pussy."

I pulled my panties on, fastened my blouse, and made out the cookie order.

"Keep the cookies and send them to a charity," he told me. He left the room and returned with the money. We agreed that I would come by his house the next morning at around ten and stay as long as he wanted me to stay. I had a feeling I was going to be there all day.

I was. I know I sound like a real slut, but this was my first real sex. My boyfriend and I masturbated all the time and I let him feel me up, even suck on my tits, but this is the first time someone other than me has gotten me off. God. Did he ever. I was exhausted by the time I went home for dinner, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

It started as soon as he opened the door. He took my hand and led me up the stairs to a spare bedroom. Once inside he put his arms around me and kissed me. His lips were soft, but insistent. I just melted in his arms. I opened my mouth and his tongue licked along the inside of my lips before touching my tongue.

I tell you, I was getting hot. His hands wandered over my body, not grabby, but exploratory, like he was checking out all the pieces and he did not miss a thing. Like little feathers, his fingers caressed my ass, my tummy, and my crotch, slipping under my dress to finger my panties. He caressed my ass and fondled my tits.

By the time the kiss broke my pussy was dripping. He led me to a chair and sat down, pulling me down on to his lap. Our mouths came together again, almost of their own will. While he was kissing me his hands were busy. My blouse was undone almost before I realized he had unbuttoned it.

He put it on a chair next to us and unfastened my bra. I shrugged it off and it joined my blouse. I sighed when he ran his palms over my breasts, massaging them lightly. My nipples stiffened as he fingered them, tweaking them but not hurting me, sending shivers up and down my spine.

His mouth left mine and moved to my neck. My body shuddered as he kissed my neck, then my ears, all the while his hands were busy caressing and squeezing my breasts. He murmured in my ear that I had a lovely body and that it turned him on.

I could tell he was turned on. His cock was pushing into my bottom and if we had no clothes. If it were not for our clothes it would probably be up my asshole, which excited me a great deal.

licksit
licksit
133 Followers
12