Selling the Ghia

Story Info
She's desperate to sell her Karmen Ghia.
10.4k words
4.78
277.8k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

When I was in High School and had just gotten my license, my father bought me a beautiful bright blue Karman Ghia convertible. I don’t know if many of you know what that is. It’s a Volkswagen sports car of sorts. What I mean is that is was a sports car as much as Volkswagen could make one back in the mid sixties. But it was still very cool and I loved that car. By the time I got the car, it was almost 30 years old, but had been well cared for and maintained. My father also made it a point to go through the whole thing to assure himself that he was giving his little girl the safest car possible. Of course, being the gear head he was, he couldn’t just leave it alone. He replaced the motor with a bigger, faster version. He replaced the convertible top with a new black one that really looked cool. He also put on a great set of these chrome and black wheels. You would’ve thought the car was his as much as he tinkered with the thing. Anyway, when he was finally done with all his fussing, I ended up with a really cool hotrod Volkswagen convertible. I was so excited! I was the envy of my high school friends.

I loved that car to death and it allowed me the freedom for some pretty crazy adventures. Had my dad known about some of those adventures, the car would’ve been impounded and promptly sold. It was just typical teenage rambunctious behavior, but nothing a parent would appreciate.

When I finally went to college out east, the car was put in the back of the garage for my occasional trips home. My dad bought me a jeep for the east coast and I fell in love with that to, but in a different way.

Finally between my second and third years of Art School while I was home for the summer, I decided that it was time to sell my baby. I was hardly using it at all and I was at a point where I could really use the money for my next year at school. I put an ad in one of the wheeler dealer kind of papers with a picture of the car. I wanted $4500 for it.

I got a lot of lookers, but nobody was really biting on it. Summer was coming to a close and I began to despair of ever selling it before going back to College on the east coast. One day late in August, this surfer looking kind of guy came over to look over the car. He introduced himself as Denny and was wicked friendly. He was a good looking guy around 18 or 19 years old, a couple of years younger than me. I showed him the car and then we went for a ride. I could tell he really liked it a lot which I liked… after all, the car was totally mint, was pretty fast… and my baby… what was not to like?

When we got back to my house we started to dicker back and forth and I dropped the price to $4000 for him. He was still undecided and asked if he could have a little time to think it over. I told him that he could have a week and if someone made an offer, I’d call him before selling it.

A couple of days later, Denny called again and asked if he and a friend could come over and take another look at the car. I agreed and within the hour, they were at my house. The friend seemed to really know cars and I told him about all the things my dad had done to the Ghia and let him see the maintenance records. While I was bending over the hood, looking through the papers, I noticed that Denny was looking down my shirt. I had been wearing a thin, peasant type blouse with no bra. While I was bent over, the shirt hung open giving a perfect shot of my breasts.

I pretended not to notice and let him have his peek… you know what they say… sex sells. Maybe it would work here.

Finally, the guys finished checking the car out and asked if they could take it for a drive. I agreed and jumped in the back and off we went. The car was really pretty much perfect and I could see that both guys agreed. I could see that Denny was really beginning to fall in love with the car, but he was trying not to let it show, he wanted a great deal if he could get it.

I think the friend was there to find faults, but there were really none to find. At least none that I knew about, I’m sure there were some minor things, by this time the car was over 30 years old.

When we got back to my house, Denny offered me $3500 for the car and turned him down. I told him that while I really wanted to sell it, I wasn’t selling it for that price. He hemmed and hawed for while and finally told me that he wanted think it over some more and would get back to me.

The next day, I got a call from a woman who saw the ad. She came over and went through Ghia, took it for a test drive and seemed to like it. She offered me $4000, but there was something I didn’t like about her. I don’t know quite what it was, but I just didn’t think that she would care for the car as well I wanted it to be babied.

I told her that I had another person who had the right of first refusal and if he didn’t want the car, then it was hers. She was kind of impatient, and tried to talk me into just selling it to her right then. I disliked her even more, she was a princess used to getting her way. I guess us princesses can spot each other and sometimes, we just don’t get along. She didn’t like that I stuck to my deal with Denny, but reluctantly agreed to wait… she really didn’t have a choice in the matter. It was that or no car.

When she left, I called Denny, but he wasn’t home, his roommate said he’d probably get home in about an hour or so. I decided to call my boyfriend Bob and told him that I had a couple of offers on my car. I explained that I really wanted to sell it to this guy, just cause I thought he would appreciate it more, it seemed that he really liked it, but he was dragging his feet on the price. I told him about the woman and how I thought she was kind of a bitch.

He laughed and told me it was simple; sweeten the deal to the guy with an offer of a blowjob. I burst out laughing and told him he was an idiot.

“Maybe” he agreed, “but if it was me and you made that offer, that would seal the deal. If you offer the blowjob, I bet you’ll sell the car.”

“Yeah right… and you’re ok with me just sucking off some other guy?” I challenged.

“You’re not going to date him are you? You’re just give him a blowjob… it’s not like you haven’t blown anyone or that you don’t like it… but anyway, why are we even debating this, you’ll never do it. You’re too sweet to be offering to suck some guy’s dick just to sell your car. But you asked me my opinion and I told you what I think would close the deal, you do whatever you want. It’s totally up to you.”

“You are an ass, you truly are” I said, “and I didn’t ask for your opinion you just gave it to me like always…” Then I switched the subject. We talked for a little longer before I finally hung up. I was still a little pissed at Bob. He really knew how to drive in the knife when he wanted to. He had used that too sweet line on me in the past when I didn’t want to do something and he did.

After I hung with Bob, I had a glass of wine and decided to just take the bottle out by the pool and wait for Denny’s call.

By the time he called an hour later, I had almost finished off the wine and had a nice little buzz going. I told him what the deal was with the woman making the offer. I told him that he needed to think it over and give me an answer by the following afternoon. Otherwise, I’d have to sell it to the other buyer. He told me that he loved the car, but was just hoping for a better deal, $4000 was right at the edge of what he could afford. I told him that I couldn’t take anything less than $4000 for the car especially with an offer of that amount from someone else. I could sense that he really wanted the car and I told him that I really wanted him to have it. I thought he would take care of my baby that way I wanted it done. He agreed saying he did think the car was wicked cool and that he’d take great care of it.

We talked for a few more minutes about the car and how cool it was.

“I know you love it Denny, why don’t you just buy it? You know it’s a good deal, the car is in mint condition and you can see all the stuff my father did to it, it’s perfect for you.”

“I know” he said painfully, “I just don’t know if I can afford it is all.”

Then out of the blue, I told him that I had talked to my boyfriend out east.

“He told me that I should just offer you a blowjob if you bought it.”

We both laughed and he said that sure would sweeten the deal…

“Are you serious?” I laughed. “I can’t believe he was right, I told Bob he was an ass.”

“He might be, but he was right, that would seal it for me.” he laughed, “I mean what guy in his right mind would turn down a blowjob from a beautiful girl?”

I took a deep breath, hardly able to believe what I was about to do.

“Ok I said… if you can get over here tomorrow sometime with a certified check or money order for $4000, then I’ll do it.”

“You’ll do it, are you shitting me? Are you telling me that if I buy your car, you’ll give me a blow job? It that for real?”

“Yep… that’s the deal… we’ll do all the paperwork, then take a ride to the beach and I’ll give you the best blowjob you’ve ever had. But it’s a one time deal only, no repeats… I do have a boyfriend after all. But that should be a nice way to break the car in for you and that’s the best deal I can offer.”

“Ok, I’ll be by after work; it’ll probably be close to 7 though.”

I told him that wasn’t a problem, I’d have the car cleaned up and ready for him and then I hung up.

The next morning when I woke up and was lying in bed, I couldn’t believe that I had agreed to suck this guy’s cock if he bought my car. What had I been thinking to make that offer? I took a shower and I couldn’t get it out of my head. I had offered to blow a complete stranger as a reward for buying my car.

I called Bob and told him the story and admitted that he was right. He laughed and asked if I was going to do it.

“I don’t know” I lied…

“I do” he said. “I only wish I could be there to watch… I’ve got a hard on just thinking about it.

I told him he was just a sick pervert and he countered that it wasn’t him who was going to sucking a stranger’s cock to sell her car. I laughed and told him he was an asshole and it was his fault for putting the idea in my head in the first place.

Later that afternoon, I took another long shower and put on a sexy bikini. I also drank some ice cold margaritas and took a couple of tokes off a joint I had stashed away. I needed to relax a bit, I was so tense.

Denny’s roommate dropped him off just after 7. I had a pretty good glow happening. He had the check and we took care of all the paperwork required. As we wrapped up the deal, he thanked me and nervously asked if he could get a picture of me next to the car. He had brought a digital camera along. I agreed and leaned up against the driver’s side of the car in my bikini while he took his shots. I went to drop off the check and paperwork in the house, when I came back out, he was just walking up the walk again. He’d forgotten to ask if he could use my plate to get the car home, he told me he’d return it the next day.

“No problem” I told him and he turned to go.

He was halfway down the walk when I nervously called after him,

“Hey Denny… aren’t you forgetting something?”

He looked back at me and I smiled, “I thought we were supposed to take a ride to the beach… we still have something left to do.”

He looked stunned… “I thought you were just kidding…”

“Well, it’s up to you… You kept your part of the bargain and it only seems fair that I do the same.”

He stood there looking at me for a few seconds kind of in shock. “You’re serious… what about your boyfriend?”

“Yes I’m serious and remember… it was his idea.”

I went to the garage and picked up a beach bag I had already packed and walked to the car. The top was down. I threw the bag into the back seat and got in on the passenger side. I saw that there was a smaller cooler already back there. He got in without a word, started up the car and I gave him directions to the beach.

“Damn, I’ve never had anything like this happen to me before.” He said with a smile.

“Well, I’ve never done anything like this before either Denny. It’s a good thing I have a little buzz going… I wouldn’t have the nerve otherwise… but in a way it’s kind of cool to, don’t you think?”

“Oh Yeah, it’s too cool for words.”

We just idly chatted on the short drive to the beach. When we got there, the parking lot was pretty much empty as I expected. I told Denny to drive down the end of the beach, there were no cars there and only a few people on the sand.

He pulled in and shut off the motor. He reached back for the cooler and asked if I wanted a beer. I did and we sat there watching the people still on the beach for awhile. I looked over at him with a smile, I realized that this was my show and I would have to take the first step.

I could see that he was already had a tent in his shorts and that he was nervous, not sure how to begin.

I sat there in my bikini for a moment, thinking about the best way to begin. I reached behind and unhooked my top.

“I thought you might find this interesting” I said as I shrugged out of the bra revealing my breasts to him. “I noticed you looking down my shirt the other day when you came over and I thought you might like a nice long look while I do my thing I smiled.”

He blushed, but his eyes stayed riveted on my firm, little breasts. I’m pretty flat chested, but what I do have is firm and shapely topped by really big nipples that point to the sky. My nipples were twisted up really hard and were a deep reddish brown color. They were twisted up so hard that there was no areola and they were actually pulling the skin of my white breast into them. I always have a nice tan in the summer with pretty well defined tan lines. I noticed him take a quick look around to see if anyone else could see me. I knew from a distance, it would look like I was wearing a white bikini top. I smiled again and then got up on my knees and leaned into the back seat to get my bag. I had stuffed a pillow and a blanket into it and now pulled out the pillow.

I stuffed the pillow between the seats of the car. When everything was set, I looked up at Denny and asked if he was ready.

“Aren’t you nervous that someone might see you or us?” He asked…

“That’s part of the rush, don’t you think?” I responded. “Aren’t you getting off on all this?” I teased as I reached over and gently rubbed his swollen dick through his shorts.

“It feels like you are.”

He moaned and lifted his hips slightly… he was definitely ready.

“Just lean back and enjoy.” I whispered in his ear.

I pulled his shorts down past his knees. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his dick was bouncing in anticipation.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly stroked him. He looked down at what I was doing.

“I totally can’t believe this is actually happening, I thought you were just busting my chops last night.”

“Nope,” I smiled… “I wasn’t busting your chops.

With that I leaned over and kissed the tip of his dick and then slowly ran my tongue around the head. He tasted like a fresh shower.

I looked up at him with a smile and told him that he had a really nice dick. Then holding his shaft in one hand, I took him deep into my mouth and began to gently suck on his dick while stroking him.

He immediately started moaning and running his hands through my hair. He was moving his hips as I slowly bobbed up and down on his manhood. I could feel the head already begin to swell and his breathing quickening. I don’t think I had been sucking his dick for more than maybe 30 seconds, certainly less that a minute and he was on the verge of coming. The thing is that I was feeding off his excitement and it was getting me hot too. I like when I have that kind of an effect on a man.

Then I heard voices somewhere near the car. At first, I stopped, then I decided to just ignore them, after all they really couldn’t see me unless they came right up to us. I looked up at Denny, but he was lost in his own world just now and probably wouldn’t have heard a bomb go off next to the car.

The voices faded as I slowly stroked him and worked around the swollen head of his dick with my tongue. He started moaning faster and on the shaky edge of control. His hands were wrapped in my hair and he started to guide my actions gently. I reached down and cupped his balls, rolling them gently feeling them tighten up. I looked up and his eyes were closed and he was grimacing as he moaned. I felt him stiffen and softly moan “No…no…no…” over and over again. His back arched and every muscle strained.

He couldn’t control it, he was losing the fight.

“Ahhhh…Ahhhhhhh... Oh God… I can’t hold it… I’m gonna cum… oh my god, I’m losing it!” He groaned.

He tried to push me away from his dick, but I resisted and continued to jerk him off as I blew him, twisting my head as bobbed on him. I think he was trying to be careful not to come in my mouth. I ignored his attempts to stop me and just rolled his tight sac in one hand and stroked even faster with the other. A second later he thrust his hips forward and pulled my head to him, burying his dick deep in my mouth and then shot his load down my throat. I continued to suck and lick him as his orgasm carried him away. Burst after salty burst exploded from the tip of his engorged cock. I drew each one out like I was sucking on a big, thick milkshake straw. He was quivering with the intensity of his orgasm and I continued to suck.

Finally when the after spasms of his orgasm were done, I released his dick from my warm mouth, but continued to slowly stroke it.

“How was that?” I smiled.

He still had a kind of dazed expression and was breathing heavily, like he was coming back from some sort of dream.

“Oh my god… that was so intense” he replied… “I tried not to come in your mouth… I’m sorry, I just kind of lost control there.”

“That’s ok, I wanted you to, I like that… I like that a lot… it gets me off to have a man come in my mouth.”

“Oh man Jenn; that felt so great… I think that has to be the best blow job I’ve ever gotten. I’ve never come in a girl’s mouth before. None of my girlfriends would let me. I just wish I hadn’t come so quickly though. I just couldn’t help it, it was so intense. I wanted that to last a lot longer than that. I could’ve gone on forever feeling what you were doing to me.”

“Well don’t worry about it, let’s just call that the preliminaries. Now that you’ve gotten the excitement of your first orgasm out of the way, you can just lay back and enjoy a nice long, slow blowjob.

“You are too cool Jenn, if your boyfriend ever decides to throw you back, you let me know.”

I continued to stroke him slowly as he smiled at the thought of a longer blowjob. I knew he’d be too sensitive right now. I’d have to give him a couple of minutes to recover.

“How about opening another beer for us?” I asked.

He did and the cool liquid tasted delicious. I sat up and grabbed my purse and pulled the half smoked joint out.

“Want to get high?” I asked

“Hell yeah… that’d be great!”

It felt great to be sitting there topless. People were walking by, but not close enough for anyone to notice my state of undress. I lit the joint and then lay on my back across the seats with my head in his lap, it’s a good thing I’m petite or I’d never have been able to squeeze into the space. I handed him the joint and then took hold of his dick again, absently playing with it as we smoked and drank our beers. He started rubbing my belly and slowly eased up until he lightly rubbed his hand over my breasts. When I didn’t comment or reject the advance, He idly started squeezing and rubbing them while we finished the joint and beer.

As he played with them, my nipples began to twist up hard again.

“God, you have great tits!” He said admiringly. “I know a lot of guys like big ones, but I love them just like yours… especially with your nipples. I think these are the nicest nipples I’ve ever seen.”

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers