Sellsword Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me Garth – take me now." She urged, her body writhing under his hands and mouth.

The warrior moved to position himself between her outstretched legs, "Put my cock into your vestibule," he instructed, as he had instructed her mother earlier.

Tiffane’s soft hand grasped Garth’s hard cock and placed the head between her wet pussy-lips. "Please be gentle with me." She whispered, lifting her knees and spreading her legs wider to allow him easy access.

Garth slid his massive cock into her tight opening until he felt her maidenhead. "There will be some pain," he warned, "but it will quickly pass."

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck and drew his mouth down to hers, "I’m ready."

Garth thrust his hips forward, feeling the thin membrane of tissue slowly parting before the irresistible force of his invading cock.

Their mouths pressed together, Tiffane’s brief cry of pain was lost in their passionate kiss as Garth buried his erection in Tiffane’s tight, virginal cunt.

Her muscles contracted, clutching Garth’s prick as it drove deep inside her, bumping the opening of her womb. The momentary pain was replaced by a feeling of complete pleasure, the knowledge that she was now a woman, and that this handsome warrior was her teacher and, for the night at least, her lover.

Garth began moving his hips, thrusting his cock into her slowly at first, then, at her urging, with faster, longer and harder strokes until they were fucking with the same animal intensity that had been present when Garth and the Duchess had coupled earlier.

The force of Garth’s cock pounding in and out of the girl’s cunt drove her quickly to the brink. This would be the first time she achieved orgasm with a cock inside her. Tiffane’s body began to quiver, her muscles tensing. She drew her nails across Garth’s already marked, back, her heels drumming on his hard ass as he thrust his cock into her harder and faster.

Tiffane cried out, announcing her orgasm as her pussy lips; swollen and wet, quivered; her cunt muscles clutching Garth’s driving cock.

The warrior did not let up. Urged on by Tiffane’s orgasm, Garth increased the power and speed of his cock as he rammed it home into the tight, wet pussy beneath him. As Tiffane's orgasm peaked, Garth felt his balls

filling in their sac, he too was close to the brink.

Their writhing bodies glistening with sweat, Garth and Tiffane thrust their hips together, Garth's hard cock filling Tiffane as she met his powerful thrust eagerly.

The girl reached her second orgasm as Garth reached the brink, he could hold back no longer. With a powerful stroke, Garth buried his cock in Tiffane's tight cunt, his swollen balls slapping the tight cheeks of her ass. His balls spasmed as hot semen erupted from his pulsating prick, filling Tiffane until her hungry pussy overflowed, their mingled juices running down the crack of her ass.

Tiffane wrapped her supple legs around Garth's waist, pulling him closer, driving his cock still deeper into her sopping young cunt. She felt each pulse of his mighty erection as it sent load after load of cum pouring into her. She clenched the muscles of her pussy, milking the last drops from Garth's quickly emptying stones, until he was spent.

As Garth's cock began to deflate, Tiffane's eyes began to focus once more, her arms snaked around the warriors neck, pulling his face to hers. Their kiss was one of sated passion, and fulfilled desire.

When the kiss ended, Tiffane began licking the sweat from Garth's hard body, then her lips moved down to lick the residue of their lovemaking from his still semi-hard cock.

"I like the way we taste." She said softly, licking the last drops of fluid from Garth's balls. She clung to his hips, her cheek resting on his flat belly, her eyes staring up into his.

"You'd best get back to your room before your mother finds you missing, or worse yet, in bed with me." He warned, caressing her soft hair.

Tiffane smiled knowingly, "Mother sleeps very soundly after she has been satisfied so fully." She said, a soft laugh in her voice.

"You know this from experience do you?"

"I have watched mother with most of her lovers, male and female. Once she's been pleasured so well, she sleeps very well, and very soundly."

"Have you and your mother been lovers as well?" He knew the answer before he asked the question.

"Oh yes, many times. That's how I learned how to be pleasured with the mouth. Tonight was the first time I've been with a man though, in any way."

Garth smiled, "You learned very well Tiffane, very well indeed. But you should get back to your room anyway, if not your mother, then the Duke might find us. Besides I do need some sleep."

"Do you not want me again?" The girl said, a seductive pout on her lips, her hand softly stroking Garth's cock.

"Yes, very much, but it will have to wait."

"But you leave tonight, we would not have time." Her hand closed around Garth's shaft.

"I'll be returning to collect my pay from the Duke. There will be time then."

"Then I shall be waiting, " she released his cock and leaned back, "as will this." She spread her pussy lips to show Garth the prize. "Would you object were I to be part of your pay?"

Garth smiled and shook his head, "Not at all, you would be a treasure." He lifted her from the bed and stood her on her feet, "But if the Duke finds us, well, it would get complicated and messy."

The girl dressed quickly and then kissed Garth once more, her fingers playing with his stones as her tongue sought his.

Garth patted Tiffane's firm ass as she slipped out the door and silently returned to her rooms.

The rest of the night, what was left of it, passed without event. When Garth joined the Duke for breakfast, Dylees and Tiffane acted as though nothing had happened the night before.

"The daughter is indeed an apt pupil." Garth thought, politely nodding to the two women.

"Ah Garth." The Duke said in greeting, "I trust you had a good nights sleep."

"My thanks, Sire, it was one of the better nights I have spent."

After the morning meal, Garth spent the rest of the day in preparation for his departure; checking weapons, making sure his equipment was in order and the supplies he needed were packed to his satisfaction.

At the evening meal, Garth ate little, and drank nothing save tea. "I shall be travelling tonight, I don't need the weariness of drink or a heavy meal to slow me." He excused himself, "I need to make my final preparations Sire," he rose, "Ladies."

Tiffane found him in the stable. "Take this with you." She thrust a small lock of hair into his hand. It was damp to the touch, and the scent of woman drifted from it.

"I have had it within me all afternoon. Sniff of it, and think of me waiting for you." She raised up on her toes and kissed him, her tongue flicking over his lips. She turned and ran from the stable.

As the sun was setting over the western wall, Garth rode through the gate of the keep. Many thoughts wandered through his mind; "Would he collect Tiffane as his pay? What would the rebels be like as foe-men? What were their numbers?"

Garth settled into his saddle, "We shall soon find out," he told himself, "we shall soon find out."

It was near midnight when Garth sensed he was being followed, "Three I would judge," he thought, "all well back. One on either flank and the third behind me."

He knew his mail shirt and the shield slung over his back were proof from anything short of a crossbow bolt, so he rode on with heightened awareness.

The woods thickened as he rode, he could sense that his companions were drawing closer, he slowed the pace of his horse some to make it easier for them to keep up.

After an hour of this, they finally made their move.

"Stand stranger!" Came the command from within a stand of trees ahead and to his right. Garth reined in his horse and sat waiting.

Three leather clad shadows emerged, they had their swords drawn, but from the manner in which they held them, didn’t appear to be expert in their use. They arrayed themselves in a semi circle around him.

"Will you take on me now, or await the three behind me?" Garth asked, his hands resting on the pommel of his saddle.

The central figure of the three responded, "I like six to one myself, but our leader wants you alive."

Sounds behind him announced the arrival of the other three.

"I hope you’re not too tired from your walk." Garth said as they approached and completed the circle around him.

"Dismount, sellsword, it’s you who may tire from the walk." The apparent leader instructed.

Slowly, Garth swung himself from the saddle, his eyes sweeping the six figures, taking in their stance and location. He knew he would need to kill five of the six, and disable the sixth. None of them were in range

for any of them to deliver a killing thrust, and, from their stance, they didn’t seem skilled enough to use the point.

Garth’s right hand drifted toward the hilt of his sword and as his feet touched the ground, he drew and turned. "Now then," he announced, "it’s time to go to work." Moving to the right, he slid his shield from his shoulder and assumed a fighting stance. "I believe you said you liked six to one." He taunted.

The six men stood transfixed, they had never seen such speed, this delay would cost them dearly.

Garth spun and lunged, his sword swinging in a deadly arc from left to right. Two foe-men felt the bite of Garth’s sword as it slashed their chests open. He moved forward again, turning as he did to bring the remaining four into his view. "Now my friends, I like these odds just a little better."

The men charged him all at once, swords raised, murder in their eyes.

It was a short fight.

Garth cut two more down as they came at him, then spun away until only their leader and one other remained. The leader stood his ground while his companion adjusted his sword grip and ran at Garth, winging wildly.

"Any butcher can kill with the edge," Garth grinned, evading the clumsy attack, then parrying the next. "It takes artistry to kill with the point." With this, he thrust the heavy blade into the man’s belly, twisting it as he pulled it out.

"Now you, my courageous friend. What am I to do with you?" Garth struck the man’s sword from his hand with the flat of his blade. "I think you will accompany me to your camp, but it will be you who walks."

Garth bound the man’s wrists behind him, then looped a leather strap around his neck and tied him to his saddle with a long cord.

"There now, that should keep you from running off." Garth remounted and adjusted himself in the saddle.

"Will you not bury them?" The prisoner asked, looking at the carnage Garth had wrought.

"Carrion birds need to eat, just as worms do." Garth said, urging the captive to move out.

"Perhaps, sellsword, it will be you upon whom the carrion birds will feed."

"I expect so, but not for a time yet." Garth shook his head, then asked,

"How are you called?"

"Peasants have no names in this fief. I am only called the cooper."

"So, you make the barrels here eh?"

Cooper nodded as he walked along, beside Garth. "I believe you are expected at our camp, sellsword."

"Unlike you, I have a name." Garth said, taunting the man once again.

"I know, Garth, but among us, you are merely the sellsword.

"Garth was taken aback by this exchange. Someone within the keep was delivering information to the rebels. This could make his task that much more difficult.

By dawn they arrived at the rebel camp. Garth recognized the face of the steward as he stood outside the large tent. "So, it’s you who leads these peasants to their destruction is it?" Garth challenges.

The steward simply grins, "Not I, sellsword, here is our leader." He sweeps his hand toward the tent flap.

"The SERVING WENCH! By the gods!" Garth laughed.

"Here I am called The Torch, for within my breast burns the fire to be free." She said, head held high. "And it will be your destruction that I oversee, sellsword."

Garth quickly surveyed the camp, he counted twelve, armed, men. The Torch carried a sword and dagger, thirteen opponents then.

"We have a friend of yours amongst us as well." The women said, a sneer on her face. She motioned to the steward.

Tiffane was pushed from the tent to sprawl in the dust. Her shift had been torn off and her young body bore many bruises and scratches, but she seemed otherwise unharmed.

Garth was startled but held back any expression.

“We know where she spent the night while you were there. By this time the Duke should have found the note we left him."

"I trust you revealed nothing about our time together." Garth said flatly.

"To expose her as soiled goods would lessen her value as a hostage," the woman replied, "we instructed him to call off his hell hound, namely you."

Garth’s mind was calculating now, "They knew he had left already, so there was no way the Duke could have stopped him. What will the Dukes response be? An attack in force was not likely. Sending an envoy? That was a possibility. Coming himself? Unwise, but the understandable action of a distraught father. In any event." Garth knew the rebels intended to kill them both, then kill the Duke, if and when, he arrived.

"Disarm him," the Torch ordered, "then bind his wrists and put him in the tent, with the young slut."

Garth allowed his sword and daggers to be taken from him. As they bound his wrists, he flexed them mightily, expanding the muscles and making the binding looser when he relaxed.

Garth and Tiffane were pushed roughly into the tent.

When Garth’s eyes had adjusted to the dim light, he looked about him, no weapons were to be seen. His eyes fell on Tiffane, even with the marks on her skin, her body was beautiful and desirable. His eyes told her so.

"They took me as I left the stable. I was tied over a saddle and they galloped all they way here. The trees tore at me, the saddle bruised me. Oh Garth, I’m so afraid." She buried her face in his chest.

"Take heart and do not give up. I need you to help me get out of these bindings." His voice was soft and reassuring, "Use your teeth and try to loosen the knot."

Tiffane bent and began pulling the bindings with her teeth. Slowly, ever so slowly, one strand finally came loose.

"Good, now I should be able to. . ." Garth twisted and moved his hands, "there. That has it." He swung his arms around and began massaging his wrists before freeing Tiffane.

"But we have no weapons Garth, we’re at their mercy."

Garth gripped the ends of the cord they had tied him with and snapped it taught, "This will do until I can get a sword or dagger in my hand." He put his hands back behind him and told Tiffane to do the same. "Start coughing, cough hard, like you’re choking." He instructed.

Tiffane sounded like she was at death's door.

“Steward, STEWARD!!" Garth called, "She’s choking! Hurry!"

Tiffane’s performance was convincing. In a moment the tent flap was opened and the steward stooped over and entered.

As he bent to look at Tiffane, Garth looped the cord around the stewards throat and pulled with all of his strength.

There was no more than a gurgle as the steward, his windpipe crushed, died quickly.

"Keep coughing." Garth hissed, searching the body until he found a dagger.

From outside he heard the voice of the woman, "Damn your eyes! Can’t you solve anything?" She flipped open the tent and bent inside.

Garth had her neck in the crook of his arm and the point of the dagger at her throat before she knew what happened.

"Tie her hands and feet Tiffane, make the knots tight." He instructed, relieving The Torch of her sword. "Then put my cloak around you, we’ll be leaving shortly."

"My men will cut you down, sellsword."

"If they try, yours will be the first death, I assure you." He scratched her throat slightly to emphasize his promise.

"We’re coming out," Garth called. "your leader is my prisoner, any attempt to free her, or to attack us, and I will cut her throat." He waited for his words to sink in, then added, "Lay down your arms and step away from the tent."

He pressed the dagger point against the woman’s throat, "Tell them," he hissed.

"Do as he says!" She ordered.

He heard the sounds of swords being dropped and feet shuffling back. It was time.

He instructed Tiffane, "Slip her sword into my scabbard then stay behind me."

With the woman called The Torch secure in his grip, they exited the tent.

"My horse and two more, bring them here, now." Garth roared, his voice powerful and commanding.

Seeing their leader in his grasp, the peasant/rebels scurried to do as Garth had ordered.

When the horses had been brought up Garth ordered Tiffane to mount up and ride out of the camp as quickly as she could.

"KILL THEM!!" The rebel leader screamed, "KILL THEM YOU IDIOTS!!"

Garth tossed the woman over the saddle of one of the horses and drew a war axe from his own horse’s tack. "I assure you that there will be more of you dead than there will of me." His grin was demonic as his finger tested the keen edge of the fearsome weapon.

The rebels fell back, giving Garth room to secure the Torch’s hands and feet.

The ride from the camp was quick and rough, Garth caught up with Tiffane in a short time and they fell into a slow walk.

"I couldn’t leave there without you Garth." The girl said, reaching for his hand.

"You father will not like hearing what this one might say." He cautioned, softly taking her small hand in his.

"You have fulfilled your commission, the rebels are no more, and you have captured their leader." Tiffane suggested, "That may soften the news."

Garth said nothing, but swung his horse off the trail, Tiffane followed.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We’re taking the long way around. We should reach your father’s keep by tomorrow, late afternoon."

At dusk, the trio stopped deep in the forest.

"How is this one called Tiffane?" Garth asked, nodding at their prisoner.

"We have always called her Jarveena, why do you ask?"

"I dislike bargaining with someone that has no name." He grinned, dismounting and helping Tiffane from her horse. Garth then untied and pulled Jarveena down sitting her on the damp ground.

"What bargain do you hope to strike sellsword?" Jarveena sneered, "Your employer will have my head hung on a pike before two days are out."

"Perhaps not. What is your life worth to you?" Garth asked, sitting beside her.

"A life spent in servitude is no life at all." She answered.

"Then I suppose I should kill you now, can’t have you telling stories now, can we." He drew his sword.

"WAIT!" The woman cried, "what is your bargain?"

Garth outlined his plan. The steward was to be the rebel leader, he abducted Tiffane and Jarveena. There would be no further hunting of rebels and life could return to normal in the fief.

"I’ll let you consider it. As for now, Tiffane and I have something to do." He rose and walked to where the girl sat waiting. He offered her his hand and she rose to her feet, melting into his embrace.

Jarveena could only watch as Garth’s hands moved lovingly over the girl’s body. Gently touching the scratches, his fingers passing lightly over the many bruises.

"Garth, my love, what about my maidenhead?" Tiffane whispered, "It’s no longer intact."

"You were raped by the rebel leader, or the rough ride to the camp tore it. A man will believe what he wants to believe. But since there is no longer that obstacle. . ." Garth laid Tiffane down on his cloak and began kissing her, from her lips, down to her breasts, sucking her nipples erect before sliding down her heaving belly to the soft moist hair that lay between her trembling thighs.

Tiffane’s legs stroked Garth’s face as his lips began sucking on her clitoris, his tongue moving over the swelling tip.