Sellsword Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarveena looked on as Garth began licking and sucking Tiffane’s young pussy. She looked on as the girl responded, her hips thrusting up to meet Garth’s questing tongue. And Jarveena couldn’t even relieve her own growing arousal.

Tiffane began tossing her head from side to side as one orgasm after another washed over her, "Take me," she urged, "Take me now."

Jarveena’s eyes grew wide when she saw Garth’s erection, never had she seen such an organ on a man. Was he going to fuck Tiffane with that monster? She could not take her eyes off that huge cock.

Tiffane gasped as the power of Garth’s entry forced the air from her lungs. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he began thrusting his cock into her harder and harder.

From her vantage point a few yards away, Jarveena looked on, her breasts heaving, her pussy soaking wet, her body squirming in its bindings.

"Please," she cried out, "please, don’t leave me like this."

The couple looked over at the tormented Jarveena.

"Would you like to include her?" Tiffane asked, never stopping the thrusting of her hips up and down Garth’s cock.

"Later," he said, continuing his furious pounding of Tiffane’s hungry pussy.

The girl cried out as another orgasm flowed through her.

Garth thrust his cock into her harder and harder, until his balls, filled and his own orgasm erupted, filling Tiffane’s young cunt until his semen ran down her ass crack to puddle on his cloak. When he was spent, Garth withdrew his cock from Tiffane and sat back on his heels. "Would you like to join us?" he taunted.

"YES! Please, I can stand no more." Jarveena pleaded.

Garth dragged her to where Tiffane lay, sated, her legs open wide, her pussy dripping with Garth’s cum. "First you’ll have to suck her pussy. Lick up all of my juices and make sure Tiffane enjoys it." He ordered, pressing Jarveena’s face between Tiffane’s legs.

For her part, Tiffane reached out to grasp Garth’s softening cock, bringing it to her warm, wet mouth. She sucked it with a wanton joy, letting her lips and tongue caress his hard shaft, and dark helmet. When she was satisfied that Garth was hard enough, she let his cock slip from her mouth, "Fuck her now my warrior, fuck her like an animal."

Garth moved into position behind the kneeling Jarveena. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust his raging cock into her with no preamble. One single powerful stroke drove his enormous cock deep inside her aching cunt. The force pressed her face tightly against Tiffane’s cunt as Garth reached up and took hold of Jarveena’s hair. As he fucked her, he drew her head back and then pushed it back into Tiffane’s steaming cunt, "You’re still not finished," he said, slamming his cock into her harder and harder.

Tiffane once again reached a shattering orgasm, her legs scissoring against Jarveena’s face as Garth continued his ferocious thrusting into Jarveena.

Garth pulled the girl’s head up by the hair and rammed his cock deep inside her. He could feel her muscles tensing as she approached her own climax, her breathing ragged, her cunt-lips swollen, tightening their grip around his rampaging prick.

Tiffane moved beneath them and began licking Garth’s balls as they swung back and forth. "Let me drink your cum my warrior god," she begged, her lips gently sucking his full stones into her warm mouth.

Jarveena’s body spasmed, as her body was gripped by the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Her ass cheeks quivered, her thighs trembled, her pussy spasmed as she came and came, moaning and crying out her ecstasy. She thrust her hips upward, taking Garth’s full length deep into her clutching cunt, her muscles clenching around the pulsating shaft, urging him to fuck her harder.

As Garth rammed his iron hard prick into the wench, he could feel his balls filling, with Tiffane licking and sucking them, he knew he could hold out no longer. With an animal roar, Garth thrust himself into Jarveena’s hungry pussy as his balls convulsed and his hot semen erupted into the woman’s waiting cunt.

"Please Garth!" Tiffane begged, wanting to taste Garth’s seed.

He pulled his cock from Jarveena’s pussy and let Tiffane suck it, allowing her to drink his cum as it surged from his throbbing cock.

Jarveena scrambled about and knelt beside Tiffane, "Me, me," she pleaded, thirsting for Garth’s elixir.

Garth lifted Tiffane’s head from his cock and let Jarveena savor his hot cum as well.

The night was filled with wet sucking sounds and moans of sexual satisfaction. After a time, three sated people lay in a tangle of arms and legs, waiting for their breathing to return to normal.

Jarveena was the first to break the silence, "I accept your terms Garth," she said quietly, her hand stroking his muscular calf.

"Will you ask my father for me as payment Garth?" Tiffane asked, recalling what they had spoken of before.

"You’ve seen how I live Tiffane. You were born to the nobility, I was born to the sword. A life of battle and bloodshed isn’t for you. You’ve seen what it can be like. You deserve far better than that." His voice was gentle and far softer than it usually is. He caressed her ravens wing hair, "Tiffane, you are a beautiful and loving young woman. You’ll make a good match with some noble and live the life you were born and raised to live."

Tiffane rested her head on Garth’s thigh, "Would you be my lover from time to time?" she asked.

Garth smiled, "Should I happen to be near you, you may be sure I will invite you to my bed." He thought for a moment, then added, "If you need to get a message to me, speak with Ragnar, your fathers brewer."

Garth stood up and began putting on his breeches and mail shirt, Jarveena approached him.

"That was a gentle and kind thing you did Garth. I, on the other hand, would welcome your way of life."

Garth looked at her, tall and well muscled, for a woman, she did know how to use a sword and she had courage. She was a damned good looking wench too. "So you would travel with me then? I know you don’t flinch at the sight of blood, but can you live the life I lead?"

"Better than Tiffane could, of that I’m certain. If I displease you, send me away." She said simply. "In either case, I would live in freedom."

"First we must convince the Duke that I accomplished my mission."

They rode through the night, reaching the gates of the keep by first light.

The Duke believed Garth’s version of the truth, he was too relieved by his daughters return to do otherwise. It was the Duchess that asked the important question.

"Is Tiffane – ah – intact?"

"I fear not m’lady. The steward had just had his way with Jarveena, and was raping Tiffane when I garroted him. I fear I was too late to prevent it."

Dylees looked at him knowingly, her eyes told him that she knew he lied, but "I suppose it could have happened during the ride back, she is not accustomed to riding astride you understand." Was what she said.

"It matters not, there is a well to do noble that seeks Tiffane’s hand. He is widowed for six years, he will not quibble about such things." The Duke announced, "I will send word to him that I – that Tiffane – has accepted his suit."

The Duke looked at Garth, "I would like you to stay here, become my military counselor. I would reward you handsomely."

"Sire," Garth began, "I am but a professional man-at-arms, a sellsword. I am honored by your kind offer, but I must decline."

The Duke looked disappointed, but it passed quickly, "Then we must give you your fee." He raised his hand and a small chest was brought into the hall. The porters set it on the long table. "Open it Garth," he said proudly.

Garth opened the chest and saw more gold coins than he had ever thought existed, his jaw dropped as he looked up at the Duke’s smiling face.

"You’re too generous Sire." He managed to say.

"And I understand that Jarveena has caught your eye as well," the Duke added, "so I free her from her servitude into your custody."

Garth’s eyes swept the hall, he saw relief in Dylees’ eyes, some sorrow in Tiffane’s and happiness in Jarveena’s.

"You have made a humble mercenary a very happy man, Sire." Garth bowed from the waist, in sincere gratitude.

After feasting Garth and Jarveena retired to their bedchamber. They found wine and fruit had been placed there by a considerate host.

"I have had enough wine for one night." Jarveena laughed as she slipped from her clothes, "but I have not had enough of you." She lay back on the covers and held her arms out in invitation.

Undressing quickly, Garth smiled, "perhaps I would have a little more wine." He picked up the silver wine pitcher as he moved between Jarveena’s waiting thighs.

He knelt between her legs, regarding her waiting pussy and heaving breasts, the hot, passionate gleam in her dark eyes. "You shall be my drinking vessel."

Garth leaned forward and held the pitcher above Jarveena’s flat belly. Slowly he poured some of the dark purple liquid into her naval.

Jarveena gasped at the cool wine, then sighed as she understood what Garth was about to do.

Wine overflowed Jarveena’s naval, and ran down the creases of her thighs.

Garth bent forward and began lapping up the sweet fluid as it flowed over Jarveena’s soft pussy, adding its own wetness to her already wet pubic hair.

Jarveena moaned as Garth’s tongue flicked over her throbbing clitoris, moving quickly back and forth over it as he continued pouring wine onto her belly.

His lips pressed to her swollen pussy lips, kissing the hot wet flesh as his tongue probed within her hot, eager cunt.

Jarveena lifted her hips, pressing her hungry cunt tight to Garth’s questing mouth. "Stick your tongue in me, fuck me with your tongue," she urged, her hips grinding against Garth’s lips, her thighs moving over his face.

Garth cast the wine pitcher aside and gripped Jarveena’s firm ass cheeks, ifting her hips from the bed and moving his face up and down in her steaming wet slit until her juices glistened on his face. He looked up at her, he smiled at the expression of complete, wanton passion on her pretty face. Once more, he lowered his mouth to her waiting pussy, drilling his tongue into her tight cunt.

Jarveena’s body writhed as she ground her soaking pussy against Garth’s mouth, her hands reaching down and grasping his hair, pulling him tighter to her, feeling his tongue as it moved in and out of her steaming cunt.

She was quickly reaching the peak, teetering on the brink of orgasm as her lovers mouth moved over her clitoris, her swollen pussy lips.

Garth felt Jarveena’s cunt tighten around his tongue as her body began to tremble.

With a sudden thrust, Jarveena drove her cunt upward, capturing Garth’s mouth as her orgasm crested. Her moans and cries of pleasure announced the crescendo of her ecstasy as her juices flowed freely over Garth’s thirsting tongue.

As Jarveena squirmed in the midst of her climax, Garth lifted his face from her and moved quickly to place the head of his cock against her spasming cunt. He grunted as he thrust his cock into her in one powerful stroke. His balls slapped the crack of her ass as he drove his huge organ into her hungry, wet cunt.

The girl wrapped her legs around Garth’s waist as he began fucking her with long, deep strokes. Her fingernails dug into his back, her teeth biting his shoulder as her cunt was filled by his hammering cock.

Garth and Jarveena were so caught up in their passion, neither heard the door to their chamber open and, quietly close again. Nor did they hear the deep ragged breathing of Tiffane as she crept toward the bed.

"My warrior god." The girl said softly, reaching up and gently caressing Garth’s heavy balls.

Startled, Garth paused his thrusting for only a heartbeat. "What do you here?" He gasped, his breath short as he continued fucking Jarveena.

Jarveena looked over to Tiffane and smiled, beckoning her onto the bed with them.

Tiffane lay beneath them, licking Jarveena’s wet cunt and Garth’s balls.

As his long cock drew out of Jarveena, Tiffane would quickly lick it before it, once more, plunged into Jarveena’s waiting cunt.

"M’Lord, I think she wants you as her lover once more before you depart." Jarveena whispered as Tiffane licked and kissed their wet, pumping genitals.

Garth thrust himself deeply into Jarveena as she came, her hips grinding against his, her cunt lips swollen and tight, her juices flowing.

She reluctantly allowed Garth to withdraw from her, then she changed positions to permit Tiffane to move into her place.

"Please take me Garth, roughly, like an animal." She moaned, her fingers moving in and out of her sodden cunt as she rolled over and got on her hands and knees.

Garth wasted no time with preliminaries as he slammed his cock into the girl’s eager young cunt. He reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as she pounded his raging prick into her, his balls slapping her clit as the swollen head struck the mouth of her womb.

Tiffane sobbed in rapt pleasure as Garth thrust his great cock into her, harder and faster, all the while pulling her head back like he would rein his horse.

Jarveena scrambled beneath Tiffane so she was beneath Garth’s heavy balls. She now did as Tiffane had, licking Garth’s glistening cock as it moved in and out of the young girl’s cunt, then sucking his heavy balls.

Tiffane cried out her orgasm as Garth’s rigid cock slammed into her again and again. Her cunt muscles contracted, squeezing Garth’s cock as her hips ground back, seeking more and more of his length inside her.

Between Tiffane’s tight cunt, and Jarveena’s skilled mouth, Garth was soon on the brink of his own eruption. His balls filling quickly, he sought to bring Tiffane to one more climax. "Lick her cunt Jarveena." He instructed breathlessly.

The former serving wench obeyed, shifting her oral attentions to the young girl’s succulent pussy and throbbing clitoris.

As Garth’s cock erupted inside her, Tiffane began trembling and moaning in the throws of another orgasm. Garth’s cock pulsated as his seed pumped into Tiffane’s cunt. As his cock throbbed, he pulled it from her and offered it to Jarveena’s mouth. She sucked his, still spurting, cock into her mouth, whimpering with contented pleasure.

Their orgasms having subsided, the three lay spent upon the large bed.

Their bodies glistened with sweat, the room was heavy with the scent of passion and sex. Sated desire lay calmed over them.

"You had better be getting back to your rooms Tiffane," Garth said softly, his fingers gently caressing her ravens wing hair, "lest you be found here."

"My mother and father were making love when I looked in on them. Mother may not sleep that deeply afterwards." Tiffane admitted shyly, slipping from the bed and dressing.

"Swear to me, my warrior god, that we might be lovers again, should our paths cross." The girl knelt before him, her hands holding his, her eyes pleading.

Garth looked at Jarveena, then back at Tiffane, "I swear it Tiffane, I swear it by the hilt of my sword."

Satisfied, the girl left.

"You have once again been kind to her Garth," Jarveena observed, "kinder than one may expect of a sellsword." She looked at him again, "Did you mean it?"

"I swore it did I not. Rest now, we leave before dawn." He responded, laying back on the bed.

"You are a kind man Garth." Jarveena lay beside him, nestling herself in his strong arms.

"Don’t let anyone know, I’d have to lower my fee.