Sellsword Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Elf's skin was warm and smooth as the finest silk. Jarveena's fingers moved lightly down Robyn's arms, feeling the strong, supple muscles that twitched slightly beneath her fair skin.

Robyn sighed as Jarveena's hands moved down her arms and pulled her back, to lean against Jarveena's bosom. Her breasts were firm and warm, with hard nipples that pressed into Robyn's shoulder blades. Jarveena moved her hands over to Robyn's smoothly rounded hips, then slid around to rest on her hard, flat belly. Muscles twitched and rippled beneath Jarveena's touch. She bent her head to rest her lips on Robyn's neck.

Robyn did not move away.

Jarveena's kiss was light, tentative, exploratory. Her lips felt the softness of Robyn's skin, her tongue tasted it as she gently flicked it over Robyn's skin.

"Why do you do this?" Robyn sighed, leaning back a little, the better to feel Jarveena's breasts in her back.

"Desire, Robyn. You are so beautiful, so desirable. Have you never been with a woman?" Jarveena's hands moved upward, the soft cloth of Robyn's shift sliding beneath her fingers until she reached the warm under swell of Robyn's firm breasts. There, Jarveena stopped, letting Robyn adjust to the feel of her hands on her breasts.

The Elf princess drew in her breath - doubts flew across her mind, then images of the two of them locked in a passionate embrace shown before her mind's eye. In spite of her doubts, Robyn felt her nipples tighten and begin to swell. Her body was responding to Jarveena's advances. "Do you want me to stop?" Jarveena asked in a soft whisper, her lips to Robyn's ear.

Robyn said nothing for a long moment, her breasts were rising and falling with each, deep, breath she took. "No," she finally responded, her own hands covering Jarveena's and moving them up to cup and fondle her breasts.

Jarveena's heart leaped as she felt Robyn's erect nipples beneath her palms. She began kissing Robyn's neck and shoulders as her hands paid homage to Robyn's firm breasts.

Robyn could feel her knees weakening, her heart racing, her pussy lips growing wetter and wetter. She realized that she needed this woman, desired her as much as she was the object of Jarveena's desire. But, was she ready for this?

Jarveena's hands grew more active, her palms moving in circles over Robyn's breasts, then moving, ever so slowly, downward. Her hands reached Robyn's hard, flat belly - Jarveena's fingers kneaded and caressed the flesh beneath them as Robyn's breathing became more rapid. Robyn reached back and placed her hands on Jarveena's hips, rubbing them gently and grinding her own hips.

Jarveena's hands slipped to Robyn's waist, her fingers clawing the fabric of Robyn's shift upward, lifting it above her knees, over the satin flesh of her trembling thighs. At last the cloth was gathered at Robyn's waist - exposing her to Jarveena's inquisitive hands. Jarveena moved a hand lower, over the swell of Robyn's Venus Mound to the top of her slit.

"OH!" Robyn gasped, as Jarveena found her clitoris.

Jarveena's fingers moved up and down Robyn's pussy, touching, caressing, stroking, probing, until Robyn was dripping wet, and squirming in anticipation. Her finger probed between Robyn's swollen pussy lips. They parted in invitation. First one finger slipped into Robyn's tight cunt, feeling the hot, wet grip of Robyn's inner muscles. A second finger moved slowly, tenderly sliding alongside the first as it, too, found its way into Robyn's steaming cunt.

The Elf beauty melted back against Jarveena as she felt herself surrender to this seduction. She was prepared to give herself over to Jarveena, prepared to accept her as a lover, as Jarveena was prepared to take her as one. With a sigh, Robyn turned and let Jarveena take her into her arms. Their lips met, passion and desire flowed between them as their tongues flicked and danced together.

Jarveena's hands pushed Robyn's shift from her shoulders, revealing her heaving breasts. She bent her head and took Robyn's nipple into her mouth. Robyn's hands held Jarveena's head to her breast, letting the suckling sensation overwhelm her.

"To the bed," Jarveena murmured, moving them toward the large bed. They fell onto the mattress and began to undress each other - kissing and caressing every part that they exposed.

Nude, they pressed their bodies together, each letting their smooth skin glide over the other as their lips melted together in a kiss of pent up desire. Their hands explored each other, caressing, feeling, touching and fondling breasts, thighs and ass cheeks.

Jarveena's fingers returned to Robyn's wet pussy and slipped inside. As she began moving her fingers in and out, Robyn gasped, then ground her cunt against Jarveena's hand.

As passion engulfed her, Robyn began to caress and probe Jarveena's body, moving over her firm breasts, then down her taut belly to the cleft between her silken thighs. Robyn's fingers soon discovered that Jarveena was as wet as she was. Her fingers slipped inside and were clutched by Jarveena's furnace like cunt.

Their first orgasms came quickly and at about the same time. Their bodies quivered and trembled as a wave of pleasure washed over them. Jarveena, more experienced at this than her new lover, moved her mouth to Robyn's breasts, licking and sucking them in turn before letting her lips move downward, her tongue tracing a wet trail to Robyn's navel. Jarveena let the tip of her tongue tarry there, flicking in and out of the delicate indentation. As Jarveena's mouth moved downward, the scent of Robyn's passion caressed her nostrils.

Robyn was caught up in sensual bliss, her legs scissored then parted as Jarveena's face moved between them.

When Jarveena's lips reached Robyn's throbbing clitoris, she took it between her teeth and nibbled on it, then flicked the tip of her tongue across it, sending Robyn into a frenzy of ecstasy. The beautiful Elf moved her body to position her head at Jarveena's crotch. She pressed her face to Jarveena's downy pubic hair and inhaled the woman-scent that rose from the moist slit that was now being revealed to her.

Jarveena parted her legs to allow Robyn to press her mouth to her waiting pussy.

Sighs and moans of pleasure mixed with the wet sounds of licking and sucking to fill the bedroom, while the aroma of passion hung in the air. Jarveena's practiced tongue flicked over Robyn's clitoris, then probed into her cunt, sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through Robyn's body. She pressed her face tightly against Robyn's wet pussy, running her tongue up and down her slit. Her face was glistening with Robyn's moisture as she pressed her mouth to the sweet, hot, petals of Robyn's cunt, savoring every fold of hot, wet flesh.

Robyn learned quickly - responding to Jarveena, she sent her tongue moving over and around Jarveena's clitoris, then in and out of her tight cunt - like a tiny cock. Her fingers quickly joined her tongue as she began to lick and finger Jarveena, urging her higher and higher. A moan escaped Jarveena's lips when she felt Robyn's finger enter her, then move in and out. She followed suit, plunging two fingers into Robyn's steaming furnace, and rubbing her thumb over the nib of her clit as well. The women felt their orgasms rising inside them. They drove each other closer and closer to the edge, each seeking to amplify the intensity of the others climax. Mouths, lips, tongues and fingers all sought to; pleasure the others pussy and draw out the agony of orgasm as long as possible.

As they reached a crescendo, both women climaxed - their tongues greedily drinking up the juices of the other, savoring each sweet drop as their bodies quaked and shook.

Jarveena lifted her head and drew a deep breath. Robyn did the same, and both women rolled away to lay on their backs, legs open, cunts dripping wet. Their breasts heaved and their nipples were still erect.

"Was it what you thought it would be?" Jarveena asked, her hand gently caressing Robyn's thigh.

"I didn't know what to expect - but I never expected such a total, all consuming experience." She returned Jarveena's caresses, gently stroking her thigh with her fingertips.

"How do you feel?" Jarveena asked, softly.

Robyn smiled, "Exhausted."

They lay there for long moments before Robyn spoke again. "How does Garth feel about your - escapades?" she asked, moving to look at Jarveena.

Jarveena laughed, taking Robyn's hands in hers, "I love Garth, and he loves me. He knows that my, escapades, are simply sex. He's joined in on more than one occasion. He has not asked me not to have an adventure now and then. If he does, then I will become his alone." She propped herself up on her elbows and went on. "By the same token, I have never asked that Garth be faithful only to me. Nor would I ever ask that of him." The clatter of wagon wheels in the courtyard announced the return of Gavin and Garth.

"Will you tell Gavin?"

"Yes," Robyn said simply.

"Will he be angry?"

"No, he will understand. He knows that I am an Elf, and among my kind, there is no shame or guilt in a sexual encounter." The women met their respective mates at the door of the storeroom.

Garth looked at Jarveena's face and knew she and Robyn had been together.

Robyn looked at Gavin and smiled.

"Been up to your Elvish ways again?" he smiled, caressing Robyn's cheek lovingly. "You do have good taste," he laughed. The four of them had a hearty laugh and went into the common room for an ale.

"You are in grave danger, Gavin of Stygia," the tall, black clad man said quietly from a dark corner of the room.

Gavin's hand moved to his sword.

"Stay your hand, wizard - I am not your foe," the voice continued.

Jarveena recognized the Master Assassin, "He is called The Jackal, and he is our friend."

The stranger stepped from the shadows, "I am, My Lady, and I bring ill tidings."

Garth motioned the assassin to a table where he could sit with his back to a wall.

"You flee the priests of Set, do you not?" he asked Gavin.

Gavin said nothing.

"Remain silent if you must then," the man continued. "Three more priests have been dispatched to destroy you. They are in Galoria now. They hope to find some trace of you from the ones you left dead." "How can they find out anything?" Garth began.

"Necromancy." Gavin said, not explaining anything further.

"The High Priest has engaged a necromancer." The Jackal confirmed. "She is called Alexandra, a most powerful sorceress and completely evil. Even we of the Brotherhood fear her."

Gavin leaned forward, "She can draw information from a corpse - that is one of the things a necromancer does. She can also animate the dead." Gavin considered for a moment, "She will be a deadly foe."

The Jackal stood to take his leave, as he walked to the door he turned, "Gavin of Stygia, you are friend to friends of mine. My Brothers and I will try to keep you informed. We cannot take up arms for you, but neither will we accept fee from Stygia or the necromancer. You have the word of the Brotherhood."

He was through the door and gone in an instant.

"Galoria is a fortnight from here," Garth said. "That gives us some time to prepare."

Leagues to the east, lies the port city of Galoria. It is a place where gold will buy anything - from food and lodging, to human life. In a dark chamber, deep beneath an old warehouse a woman sits. She is a startling beauty; hair like spun copper, piercing green eyes and a sensuous mouth with full red lips. She sits wrapped in a velvet cloak of deep green. She sits waiting.

"They have arrived mistress," a servant announced, bowing deeply and avoiding the woman's eyes.

"Send them to me," the woman commanded.

Four creatures, clad in hooded black robes entered the chamber, they were carrying a oblong object, wrapped in dusty linen.

"Place it on the stone," the woman directed, pointing imperiously to a low flat altar in the center of the chamber.

The creatures did as they were ordered, then withdrew, backing out with their heads lowered.

The woman rose and approached the altar, her legs exposed as the robe opened. When she reached the altar she clapped twice.

At her summons, three men appeared. By their robes, they were priests, by the tattoos covering their faces, they were Stygian.

"This will be the means by which Gavin of Stygia shall be destroyed," she said. As she spoke she tore open the wrappings to reveal a partially decayed body - a body that in life had been a woman. The Stygians looked on as the woman removed the wrappings and what was left of the funereal clothes.

"Bring the surrogate forward," she commanded, clapping her hands three times.

In a moment a young woman was dragged into the chamber. She was chained, hand and foot, and gagged. Her eyes were wide with unspeakable terror. The woman pointed and her servants chained the young woman beside the corpse, and ordered them from the chamber.

"We can now begin the ritual," she said, shrugging off her cape to stand, naked, beside the altar.

She reached out and one of the priests placed a long, black knife in her hand. With a deft stroke, she split open the chest of the corpse then removed the dusty remains of what had been her internal organs. Slowly, she let the dusty remains drop into a golden chalice, chanting arcane words as she did so. She turned to the chained up young woman - all the while chanting - and placed the point of the knife to the woman's right wrist. With a flick of the knife, a vein was opened and the young woman's blood flowed into the chalice. The necromancer stirred the mixture with the tip of the knife until a thick, black paste formed in the chalice. As she chanted the paste grew in volume until it filled the cup.

The chamber was silent, the necromancer had stopped chanting. She moved to the corpse and, with her finger, traced some of the paste on the eyes, nose, ears and lips of the shriveled body. She began chanting again as she applied more of the paste to, what had been, the corpse's genitals. Slowly, chanting all the while, the necromancer rubbed the paste on, between and around the vaginal lips. The last of the paste was applied to the remains of the corpse's breasts and nipples. When she was done, the necromancer turned to the young woman chained to the altar.

"You will live forever," she said as she plunged the knife into the young woman's chest, and opened an incision through which she extracted her, still beating, heart.

Chanting steadily, the necromancer thrust the heart into the cavity she had opened in the corpse. She stepped back and waited. After long moments, a change began to take place. The dried, decayed flesh that had been stretched over the dead skeleton became fuller - the stolen heart began to beat slowly within the dead chest. Minutes stretched into hours as the transformation from, desiccated, decayed corpse, to fully fleshed body continued. The necromancer kept chanting and from time to time called to the corpse.

"Brianna - Brianna of Antigoni, hear me," the necromancer intoned, then sprinkled more herbs on the body.

Outside, dawn was approaching, but within the dark chamber the only light was from the brazier that stood near the altar. The chanting and calling continued. The three Stygians were beginning to doubt that these efforts would succeed.

"Brianna - Brianna of Antigoni - hear me," the woman called again.

A low moan escaped the lips of the corpse.

All eyes were focused on the altar - on the corpse that was now breathing - the corpse, once dry and decayed, that now looked alive and vibrant.

"Alexandra," one of the Stygians whispered. "It would appear that you have succeeded."

The necromancer nodded and reached out her hand to the resurrected woman.

"Come to me Brianna of Antigoni."

The woman sat up, slowly, a confused expression on her pretty face and a look of fear in her eyes.

Alexandra helped her sit up and move her legs over the edge of the altar. The young woman, Brianna, was beautiful. Her, now supple, skin was fair, her eyes dark brown and her hair flaxen. Her breasts, young and proud, rose and fell with each breath, their nipples dark. Brianna's legs were long and shapely, their muscles regaining tone with each minute.

"She will soon be ready," Alexandra announced. "She must first be trained, and bound to me." She turned to the three priests, "You may leave me now, after you have paid the agreed upon fee for my work to this point."

The Stygians bowed stiffly, one took a large purse from beneath his robe and placed it on the low table. "You will find it all there - should you count it," he commented, following his comrades out of the chamber.

As the door clicked shut, Alexandra spoke a word in an arcane tongue and clapped her hands, three times.

From behind the altar came four creatures - human, but not living. Zombies, walking dead. These were not resurrected, merely animated, and they would do Alexandra's bidding without question or comment. The girl looked at Alexandra, her fear filled eyes looking up and down the beautiful body of the necromancer. When she looked into Alexandra's penetrating eyes, she knew.

Alexandra's eyes burned as she looked deep inside Brianna, "You are my servant, you are my tool, you will do as I bid you. Do you understand me?" Her words were hypnotic.

Brianna simply nodded.

"Now you will pleasure me." Alexandra walked to her couch and lay back on the soft green velvet. "Come," she commanded.

Brianna, her legs still weak and unsteady, made her way to Alexandra's couch, then stood there waiting to be told what to do. Alexandra bid her lick and suckle her nipples.

Brianna knelt beside the couch and took Alexandra's nipple into her mouth. Instinct took over - Brianna began sucking one, then the other, until Alexandra's nipples stood erect from her breasts. Alexandra moaned slightly as the girls lips caressed her firm breasts, licking and sucking her nipples to their full, proud length. As Brianna began attending to Alexandra's breasts, the zombies began ravaging the lifeless form that lay chained on the altar. They took turns, each getting the chance to fuck the dead girls pussy, her mouth and her ass.

Had Brianna been other than a thrall herself, she would have been revolted by the scene, as it was, she had no mind, nor will, of her own - she was a creature of the necromancer.

Alexandra, too, ignored the scene that unfolded on the altar, her attention was fixed on the pleasure that Brianna's lips were bestowing on her.

"Yes, my child, suckle my breasts, lick them," she purred, her hands moving down between her legs to feel the hot, wetness of her hungry cunt. The necromancer squirmed on her velvet couch, her fingers probing the steaming depths of her pussy as Brianna's lips moved over her heaving breasts. She grabbed Brianna's head and moved it down, wanting her between her thighs, needing to feel her mouth on her pussy. Brianna offered no resistance as her head was moved to Alexandra's, wet, aching slit.

"Now pleasure my pussy, Brianna, lick and suck my cunt." The reanimated Brianna did as Alexandra had instructed her. She sucked the necromancer's clitoris into her mouth and began flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth across it.

Alexandra gasped as the first waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Her thighs began to caress Brianna's face with their silken flesh. Brianna pressed her mouth tighter to Alexandra's cunt, her tongue moving between her swollen cunt lips, then delving inside Alexandra's eager pussy. The aroma of Alexandra's lust caressed Brianna's nostrils, urging her to move her face around, gathering Alexandra's wetness until her lips, chin and cheeks glistened with the necromancer's slick, sweet juices. As Alexandra writhed about on the couch, Brianna slid her hands beneath the necromancer's ass, lifting her hips and tilting her legs backward. Brianna extended the scope of her licking as the tip of her tongue found, and probed Alexandra's tight, puckered ass.