Sellsword Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too far from Kal-sorak stood an old ruined fort. It may have been an outpost of the old imperial army, but now it was nothing but broken battlements and a small keep, partially destroyed, but still recognizable. It was here that Garth and Gavin decided to make a stand. Once inside, the four looked around. There was no gate, only broken stones that blocked the entrance. The doors to the keep looked like they had been blasted, nothing but splintered wood and rusting iron bands hung from the hinges.

"Look's like it hasn't been used since the Goblin Wars," Gavin observed. "It should serve our purpose."

" How will they know we're here?" Jarveena asked. "What if they go on to Kal-sorak?"

"Priests of Set are wizards, like me, we can sense magic in a place or thing. With the power in the weapons we carry, it will be even stronger." Gavin smiled, "they'll know all right, they'll know."

Garth looked around and judged the distance between the opening in the wall, and the keep. "Bows placed here, in the keep, could command fairly a broad killing field. The gate opening could be controlled fairly well."

Robyn and Jarveena understood that they were the archers, and it would be their bows that would do the first killing.

Garth looked at the two women. "Now listen, after you loose your first volley of arrows the Stygians will likely respond with spells, so fall back and drop behind cover." His expression was stern, "Is that clear?" He didn't wait for a response, but turned to Gavin. "You'll need the deadliest magic you can conjure, my friend. The Stygians cannot be allowed to cast their spells."

"They'll probably have magics ready when they come through the gate - there won't be much time," the sorcerer said.

Garth understood, "You won't have time to be to be selective, Gavin."

"When do you figure they'll be here?" Jarveena asked.

"Tomorrow," Garth said.

The rest of the day was spent in reinforcing their cover and finding places to sleep.

"Do we need to post a guard?" Robyn asked.

"No," Gavin answered. "There'd be no need tonight - tomorrow will be another story."

The four bid their goodnights and retired to their respective hiding places.

The soft, rustling of leather reached Garth's ears.

"Garth," Jarveena whispered, "make love to me." She pressed her naked body to his, feeling the hardness of his muscles.

Garth felt Jarveena's hand grasp his, quickly hardening cock. He gathered her into his arms and covered her lips with his. Their kiss was one of passion and love. They realized that they may not survive what was about to happen.

Garth moved his lips to Jarveena's breasts and sucked them until the nipples stood erect. His lips moved down, the tip of his tongue leaving a moist trail down Jarveena's body. As his mouth moved lower, the aroma of Jarveena's desire caressed his nostrils as his lips grazed in her downy pubic hair.

Jarveena drew her breath in sharply as she felt Garth's mouth reach her wet pussy.

His lips trapped her swelling clitoris and he began sucking and licking the hard nib, as Jarveena captured his cock in her soft, wet mouth. Jarveena sucked Garth's cock into her throat as his mouth eagerly devoured her steaming cunt.

Garth felt the silky flesh of Jarveena's inner thighs caressing his face as his tongue probed her wet, swelling cunt lips. Their soft moans drifted into the night as they brought each other to a fever pitch, before changing positions, with Jarveena rolling onto her back.

Her legs spread wide in wanton invitation as Garth moved between them, his rigid, cock in his hand. "Now, my love, take me now," Jarveena moaned, wrapping her legs around Garth's waist.

With a slow thrust, Garth's cock entered Jarveena. He felt the wet, heat of her cunt enveloping him as he drove deep inside her. Their bodies moved slowly, gracefully as they strove to pleasure one another with more intensity than ever before. Jarveena's heart beat faster as Garth speeded up his movement. Her legs tightened about him, beating a tattoo on his back with her heels. Her teeth sank into Garth's shoulders, muffling the cry of passionate release that rose up in her throat as she came.

Garth's balls were full, slapping against Jarveena's ass as he thrust his cock into her with increasing vigor and ferocity. His climax was like an exploding volcano - hot cum erupting from his pulsating cock, filling Jarveena's hungry cunt, mingling with her juices to flow out and down the crease of her quivering ass.

The two of them clung to each other as they came with a fury they had never experienced before - their bodies were drained by the time their orgasms ebbed.

"If we don't survive this," Jarveena whispered, "we have had a good time." There were tears in her voice.

Garth held her close and stroked her soft hair. "We'll get through this, trust me."

Their lips met and their kiss was loving and long - they would lay awake until almost dawn.

In the hours before dawn, Gavin slept fitfully, tossing about, his mind filled with dread. As he tossed about, a mist gathered at his feet. Slowly it coalesced until the ghost of Brianna stood there, gazing down at the sleeping mage.

"Gavin," she called softly, "Gavin, come to me, my love." From his sleeping body, Gavin's essence rose and became like a mist, then followed Brianna's spirit to the astral plane.

They were, again, in the meadows near Antigoni.

When Gavin looked at Brianna she appeared drawn, worried.

"The creature of the necromancer seeks me," she said, holding her arms out to Gavin. "I need you, I need your love to strengthen me." As Gavin took her in his arms, they heard another voice.

"Will you accept my love as well?"

Robyn had joined them on the astral plane. She stood beside them. Brianna smiled and embraced Robyn as well. The three of them sank to the grass.

As Gavin's mouth covered Brianna's, Robyn began kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples to full erection.

Brianna was caressing Robyn's ass and Gavin's swelling cock. Robyn moved her lips down Brianna's belly until she was kissing and licking the ghosts wet pussy.

Brianna took Gavin's erect cock into her mouth and sucked it into her throat.

Gavin moved so his head was between Robyn's firm thighs, his mouth inches from Robyn's eager cunt. As Brianna sucked him, Gavin pressed his lips to Robyn's pussy, his tongue delving into her and flicking back and forth over her swollen clitoris.

Brianna writhed in ecstasy as Robyn took her clitoris between her lips and sucked it, teasing it with her teeth as her hands held Brianna's hips. Gavin moved and rolled over onto his back, his rigid cock standing straight. He reached for Brianna and made her straddle his hips, resting the vestibule of her cunt on the swollen head of his cock.

"Robyn, straddle my face," he urged, his hands holding Brianna steady.

With elven grace, Robyn straddled Gavin's face, her wet pussy poised above his waiting mouth. She leaned forward and rested her hands on Brianna's shoulders. Their mouths met and their tongues moved and danced. Gavin thrust upward, sending his cock deep into Brianna's cunt. As he did, Robyn settled her steaming cunt onto his hungry mouth. With a passion unbounded, the trio began moving together. Robyn and Brianna kissing with searing urgency, their hands fondling and cupping each other's heaving breasts.

Gavin thrust his cock into Brianna's tight cunt, hard and fast, feeling her swollen cunt lips holding him within her. Robyn was grinding her cunt on Gavin's hungry mouth, feeling his lips sucking her clitoris, his tongue probing within her. Brianna moved up and down, impaling herself on his raging cock, her cunt filled with his hot, pulsating meat.

Driven by Gavin's tongue, and Brianna's fondling, Robyn was soon on the verge of orgasm. Her cunt dripped with her juices as she writhed and squirmed, rubbing her soaking pussy over Gavin's mouth. Gavin, too, felt his climax approaching, roaring up like a storm from deep inside him. He thrust his cock into Brianna's cunt harder and harder. His balls filled and cried out for release.

Brianna flexed the inner muscles of her cunt, clutching Gavin's cock tightly as her swollen pussy lips caressed his throbbing shaft. Gavin's cock erupted, as Brianna and Robyn both came. Their fluids flowing, washing mouth and cock as Gavin's seed poured into Brianna's hungry cunt, filling and flooding her. Robyn's cunt flowed like a river, Gavin drinking down every drop, savoring it like fine wine. Gavin's cock began to deflate, and Brianna, reluctantly, let it slip from her dripping cunt.

The two women continued their embrace, hands caressing and fondling, exploring breasts, cunts, asses, until their attention was drawn to Gavin's half hard cock.

"He should be making love to you Robyn." Brianna whispered, leaning closer to Gavin's flagging cock.

The sorcerer could feel Brianna's hair caressing his glistening cock.

It twitched in response.

Robyn joined Brianna, her breath warm on Gavin's cock head.

It twitched again.

The women took turns licking and sucking Gavin's cock until it, once more, stood at full arousal.

Robyn sealed her soft lips around the throbbing head and slowly sucked Gavin's cock into her mouth.

As Robyn was sucking Gavin, Brianna began licking her cunt, keeping it wet and ready for Gavin's cock.

When she was happy with the condition of Gavin's cock, Robyn released it from her mouth and rolled onto her back. As Gavin entered her, Brianna settled her pussy on Robyn's lips.

Gavin thrust his cock onto Robyn's eager cunt with a powerful, animal like stroke.

Robyn gasped at the ferocity of Gavin's penetration, then moaned in pleasure as she felt his hard cock fill her.

Brianna moved her pussy onto Robyn's mouth, and Robyn licked the mingled nectar of Gavin's seed, and Brianna's fluids from the beautiful, ghosts soaking cunt.

Gavin's cock pounded into Robyn's eager cunt, the swollen head bumping the mouth of her womb, causing her to moan in amplified pleasure. Robyn's cunt lips were swelling, tightening their grip on Gavin's cock, her mouth was pressed tightly to Brianna's pussy, sucking her clitoris and probing her tongue into the ghosts cunt, licking up the remaining elixir of Gavin's cum.

The air was filled with the moans, groans and muffled cries of the three of them, the scent of their passion complimenting the fragrance of the wildflowers and grasses surrounding them.

Robyn's orgasm was both intense and lengthy - her body tensed, her cunt clenching tightly around Gavin's buried cock. As her juices began to flow, her cunt spasmed and every muscle in her body drew taught then relaxed in a rush.

Brianna, Robyn's mouth tormenting her throbbing clitoris, felt her orgasm crashing over her like a great wave. Cum flowed onto Robyn's questing tongue as Brianna came and came.

Gavin speeded up the motion of his raging cock, pounding into Robyn's willing cunt harder and harder. His balls were full, tight, aching for release as he grunted and slammed his erupting cock into Robyn. Pulsating with each beat of his heart, Gavin's cock poured his seed into Robyn's hungry cunt.

Their orgasms ebbed, finally, and the three lovers lay in each other's arms, a tangle of limbs and bodies.

"My love," Brianna spoke softly. "You have given me the strength I need to resist the necromancer." She kissed him tenderly on the mouth, then turned to Robyn. "You are his woman now, Robyn. He loves you as he loved me. I yield him to you." She pressed her lips to Robyn's in a farewell kiss.

Robyn and Gavin returned to the material plane and woke from their sleep. "I know I didn't sleep, yet I feel rested and refreshed." Robyn said as she dressed.

"A gift from Brianna," Gavin said, a note of sadness in his voice. They roused the others and made ready to meet whatever fate the gods had decreed for them.

"I sense strong magics from that ruined fort," one of the Stygians pointed to the old outpost.

"That is them," confirmed the leader. "The renegade will have his elf bitch with him, she's dangerous in her own right."

"What if they have help?" the third priest wondered aloud.

"Then we will destroy them as well," the leader proclaimed, reining his mount toward the old fort.

"They're here," Robyn said quietly. "And their magic is strong."

"Everyone knows what they have to do, so let's get to our places," Garth commanded, pulling on his armored gauntlets.

Robyn and Jarveena took their places in the keep, while Garth hid next to the ruined entryway. Gavin stood on the other side of the entry, in the shadows.

Garth could hear Robyn softly singing a spell and an illusory Gavin appeared in the middle of the ward. "Good idea," he muttered to himself, his hand on the pommel of Soulcatcher.

Outside, the sound of hooves on the road announced the arrival of their visitors.

Inside, arrows were nocked and spells were being conjured.

Long moments passed.

With no warning, the air between the gateway and the keep was split by a dazzling lightning bolt. The thin beam of energy struck the keep just above the doorway, shattering the stone arch. The doorway was now filled with fallen blocks and the dust of shattered stone. Three robed figures rushed in - a ball of fire burst upon the illusory Gavin.

The real Gavin hurled a bolt of lightning at one of the robed men, who was blasted into small pieces.

Garth drew Soulcatcher and started to charge the remaining priests. As he slew one, he felt a powerful blow to his chest. He could not move - his muscles were held in stasis, and all he could do was watch. Gavin and the remaining priest began chanting, conjuring new spells. Their chanting grew louder and more intense as their hands drew magical symbols in the air.

Almost at the same instant, they loosed their spells. Beams of energy flashed from their hands to meet in mid air. Where the beams met, the air crackled and sparked, the light from the collision was almost blinding, such was the power of their magic.

As Garth watched he strained his powerful muscles, willing himself to move. At first he was frozen, then he was able to move his sword arm ever so slightly.

As Garth struggled, the duel of the wizards continued. It looked as though Gavin's beam was advancing toward the last priest. Sweat broke out on the face of the priest as he strained to maintain the spell, desperately trying to overcome the force of Gavin's magic. Inch by inch Gavin's beam of force moved toward his enemy, until the priest, exhausted, lost his concentration for a split second. The energy beam slammed into the priest chest, hurling him into the stone wall with a sickening thud. His body slid down the stones, leaving a trail of blood from his shattered skull.

Gavin was about to come to Garth's aid when Brianna walked slowly through the gateway.

She wore a dark green robe which she let fall from her shoulders as she walked. She was naked now, approaching the exhausted Gavin slowly and seductively. Each step made the hemispheres of her breasts quiver, the muscles of her silky, thighs ripple. As she neared Gavin, she held out her arms to him in invitation.

He just stood there as she moved to him and encircled his neck with her arms.

She lifted her face to him and drew his lips to hers.

Slayer slipped from Gavin's grip.

Garth was able to move only slightly, but he held Soulcatcher in his right hand - that, at least, was ready.

Brianna sank to her knees and opened Gavin's robe. She took his cock in her soft hands and began caressing it, then taking it in her mouth and sucking it.

"Gavin!" Garth cried out. "It's not Brianna!"

If Gavin heard him, he paid him no mind. Brianna was here, and she was making love to him.

At Garth's warning, Brianna cast a sidelong glance at him. Her eyes were cold and hard, they told him that he would be next. She released Gavin's erection from her mouth and drew him to the ground. She straddled him and impaled herself on his rigid cock. Her hips began moving, taking Gavin for her own pleasure as the wizard lay there, gazing up at this woman he loved, this woman who was making love to him. No matter how hard Garth struggled, he was unable to gain more than inches of movement. The tip of Soulcatcher was raised, and Garth was able to shuffle one foot forward, but that was all he could do. He looked at the scene before him - held, and unable to aid his long time comrade. He looked on as Brianna revealed the dagger she had hidden in her hair. Long and black of blade Garth knew it for what it was - a weapon of the foulest magic.

Brianna moved her hips more rapidly now as her orgasm built. She held the dagger in her right hand and raised it slowly.

Gavin saw the dagger and only smiled, he would soon be with Brianna and they would be together on the astral plane.

Garth saw a white mist forming in the air behind Brianna. He watched as it took form and became the image of the woman now preparing to kill his friend. Brianna's ghost had come to the prime material plane. The white figure flew swiftly into the animated body atop Gavin. Things happened very quickly then; the animated Brianna forsook Gavin's body and swung toward Garth. The dagger she had raised to kill Gavin, poised to kill Garth.

"STRIKE!" Brianna cried, throwing her body onto the waiting point of Soulcatcher.

The expression on her face was one of relief and satisfaction, tears filled her eyes as she whispered, "I die for you Gavin - but I will love you always."

All light of life left her eyes then, and her body was, again, dead. Garth tipped the blade to let the body slide off, but found it would not move - and still life force coursed from the sword into him, giving him the strength to break the stasis that held him. Finally, the body slid from the blade and fell to the ground.

In the port city of Galoria, in a dark chamber, deep beneath an old warehouse a woman shrieks in agony as the life force she had lent to the animated Brianna, was consumed by the hunger of Soulcatcher. As she felt her essence being drained she felt her body shriveling, her flesh drying and drawing tight over her skeleton. All the years of necromancy - all the evil she had done - all the arcane lore she knew - none of this had prepared her for the doom that Soulcatcher brought upon her.

Using the strength Soulcatcher provided, Garth began pulling stones from the shattered doorway of the keep. Gavin was left as he was - he would soon revive.

Garth's mighty arms moved the stones quickly, but there was no sound from within.

His hands were joined by a second pair, Gavin had recovered and was now helping.

"Soulcatcher?" he asked his friend.

Garth nodded, "It was as if she threw herself on the sword." Gavin smiled sadly, "She probably did, it would be the only way to kill the necromancer as well."

After hours of backbreaking labor, an opening was made into the keep.

From within the two men heard Jarveena taunting, "It took you two long enough."

"We thought you'd gone off and forgotten us," Robyn added with her musical laugh.

Gavin and Garth breathed sighs of relief, their women were safe.

The four of them rested beside the keep.

Neither of the women had been injured - save a few bruises and scrapes. Gavin had accepted the fact that Brianna had saved his life at the sacrifice of her astral being.

Garth was able to move without strain, being none the worse for wear.

"Will they never stop hunting you, Gavin?" Jarveena asked, her head leaning on Garth's shoulder.

"I don't know. Stygians rarely seek outside help, especially where magic is concerned. This may have been a last effort, I can only hope it was."

The journey back to Kal-sorak was much more leisurely than had been the journey out. Again, Garth rode in the lead, with Gavin in the rear.