Sellsword Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they rode side by side, Jarveena and Robyn plotted between themselves. "Robyn, I've seen some of the looks you've cast in Garth's direction, as you've seen those I have cast at Gavin."

"Does that upset you?" Robyn asked.

"No, not at all. If you would like to bed Garth, I'm sure he wouldn't put up much of a fight."

"Nor would Gavin if you choose to seduce him - I believe his heels are almost as round as Garth's."

"I think we should all be in the same bed," Jarveena suggested. "It would add still more spice to things."

"You are wicked Jarveena," Robyn said softly.

The women laughed, sealing their pact.

Riding through the night, they reached Kal-sorak, and the comfort of the inn, by late morning. The inn would not be open for business that day.

"FOOD!" Garth cried as he entered the inn. "Food and wine - that's what we need." He headed for the bar while Jarveena and Robyn went into the kitchen.

Gavin leaned on the bar as Garth drew four large measures of the best wine.

"I felt the life force of the necromancer flow into me back there," Garth said. "How was that to be, and what does it mean for Alexandra?"

"She animated Brianna using her own life force - it's the way of the necromancer - so when Soulcatcher drank, it drank Alexandra's essence."

Neither man mentioned the sacrifice Brianna made, yielding up her soul to save Gavin.

"Bring the wine up to our room," Jarveena called over her shoulder as she and Robyn fled up the stairs, each carrying covered trays. The two men looked at each other, and shrugged. Neither of them claimed to understand the female of the species.

They went upstairs, each carrying a measure of wine. When the two men entered the room, Robyn and Jarveena were standing next to each other at the side of the bed.

"We are going to give you two men a little show," Jarveena grinned, her hands undoing the laces of Robyn's shirt.

Robyn's hands went to Jarveena's bodice and began unlacing the leather thongs that held the garment closed.

Garth smiled, as he always did when Jarveena wanted to play.

Gavin looked at the two women as the slowly undressed each other. The naked splendor displayed to the two men heated their blood - the spectacle that followed, brought it to a boil.

Jarveena and Robyn began dancing, a slow, sensuous dance. Their bodies curved and writhed, rubbing against each other with long, languid movements. Their hands explored their bodies, caressing and fondling each other's breasts, then stroking and fingering each others wet pussy. The men quickly stripped, eager to join these two visions of carnal delight - but Jarveena held up her hand.

"Not yet," she said, her voice husky with desire.

The women embraced, their mouths met in a kiss that burned with passion and lust. Their arms about each other, they tumbled onto the bed. Their hands moved faster now, stroking and probing as they shifted positions so that each had their head between the others open thighs.

"By all the gods," Garth swore, his cock rigid and ready.

Jarveena pressed her mouth to Robyn's waiting cunt, sucking her clitoris between her lips, teasing it with her tongue, then nibbling on it with her teeth.

Robyn breathed a moan of pure, animal lust, her thighs clenching around Jarveena's head, her cunt grinding into Jarveena's hungry mouth. She pressed her mouth to Jarveena's dripping cunt and licked from the bottom of her wet slit, to the top. She stopped to nibble Jarveena's clitoris, getting the same reaction.

Gavin was leaning back in the chair, his hand slowly moving up and down his rock hard cock as he watched these two, beautiful females, writhing together in an act of passionate love.

Stimulated by their audience, as well as the passionate mouthing each gave to the other's pussy, the women came quickly. Their orgasms were no less intense from their speed, both women writhed and moaned as the ecstasy washed over and through them.

They rolled away from each other and sat up, their mouths and cheeks glistening with the fluid of the other as they rose and walked slowly to their chosen partner.

Robyn knelt before Garth and took his erection in her hands, "I have wondered what it would be like with you." She lowered her lips to his waiting cock head, and sucked it into her mouth. Jarveena knelt between Gavin's legs. Wordlessly, she took his hand from his cock and captured it with her lips.

Moans of men in ecstasy mingled with wet sucking sounds as the women brought their partners to the peak of sexual arousal, only to hold them their in complete torment, never ceasing their sucking and licking of the cocks they had seized.

The women released the cocks from their mouths and stood, each holding a cock, like a leash. With the men in tow, Robyn and Jarveena led them to the bed and pushed them down onto it, one head to the headboard, the other head to the footboard.

Robyn swung her leg over Garth and settled her steaming cunt onto his waiting cock. Her tight lips slid down the hard shaft until her ass was tickled by Garth's pubic hair. She was impaled on his mighty prick. Jarveena mounted Gavin, taking his hard cock into her hungry cunt and slamming her ass down onto his pelvic bone. All four moaned in pleasure as the women, facing each other, began moving. Jarveena leaned forward, her hands on Robyn's shoulders - their mouths met and their hands began fondling the others breast. Garth was thrusting his cock into Robyn's tight cunt with powerful, savage strokes. He could feel the wet tightness of her, hot as a furnace, her swollen cunt lips clutching him tighter and tighter. Gavin had never felt a cunt as animated as Jarveena's. Her inner muscles clenched and held his throbbing cock shaft as her hips moved, sending the, rock hard, prick in and out of her, creamy, cunt faster and faster. Robyn's nipples, already stiff, pressed into Jarveena's palms. Jarveena arched her back, pressing her own erect nipples into Robyn's hands. Their tongues played and danced as they kissed and fondled each other, all the while feeling their cunts filled with hot, pulsating cocks. Gavin was nearing the peak of his arousal, his balls were aching for release. Jarveena reached down and squeezed the base of his hard cock, holding back his orgasm, and causing the wizard to writhe and groan in exquisite torture.

"These stallions are about to jump the fence," Robyn laughed, having to grab Garth's cock in the same fashion.

The women moved faster, humping up and down to get as much of the men's cocks into them as possible, driving themselves higher and higher, until they were at the brink.

Four lovers climaxed at, almost, the same instant. Robyn's cunt spasmed around Garth's erupting cock, their juices mingling to fill Robyn's hungry pussy.

Jarveena slammed her pussy down onto Gavin's cock as it gushed hot semen into her clutching cunt.

Moans of ecstasy, cries of passion and the wet sounds of sex filled the room. The air was heavy with the perfume of carnal delights as the four of them came long and hard.

Physically exhausted and mentally spent, they collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs. Their flesh glistening with sweat and love juices, they lay there trying to bring their breathing and heartbeats back to, something like, normal. They fell quietly off into the sleep of the innocent, untroubled by dreams.

Gavin awakened to the touch of Robyn's fingers on his cheek. He looked into her face and saw the image of Brianna floating within Robyn's eyes. "What manner of mockery is this?" he whispered.

"Not mockery, my love," the voice was that of Brianna.

"We share one body now." This time the voice was Robyn's.

Gavin grasped what had happened even before the voices told him.

"Yes, we share one body as we share one love." Both voices caressed Gavin's ears with this phrase.

"But Soulcatcher," he stammered, "did it not drink your soul?"

Brianna's face appeared before Gavin's eyes, "I fled the abomination as the tip pierced its flesh. Robyn cried out to me and I sought sanctuary in her body."

Robyn's face replaced Brianna's. "You shall have both of us with you now," Robyn's voice was cheerful.

"Do you think you can put up with both of us?" Brianna's soft voice teased.

"I can try, my loves, I can try"

They remained guests at the inn for another fortnight. In that time no news of new pursuit came to them, but Gavin was still wary, and ill at ease remaining in one place too long.

"We must be leaving here in the next day or two." Gavin said, sitting at the bar one night.

Garth understood, in his life he too had been a wanted man. Jarveena was upset, she would miss Gavin, whom she had grown to think of as a true friend. She would miss Robyn, even more. The two of them had been lovers on a number of occasions, and Jarveena had noticed a difference in Robyn.

"You seem not yourself this evening." Jarveena said softly, as she caressed Robyn's sweating breast. "Is it that you do not wish to leave?" They had just made love, Jarveena's head rested on Robyn's tight belly, her eyes gazing up at the Elvish beauty.

"I am not the same, my sweet Jarveena. I am now two women, one elf and one mortal."

Jarveena sat up and looked at her.

"As Soulcatcher struck, Brianna's soul escaped." Robyn began to explain. "Robyn had called out to me in my moment of fear," this was Brianna now speaking, "and I entered her body to hide."

Two voices, both soft and musical, now spoke as one, "we share one body - our minds and spirits remain individual - so we share all sensations" "Then I make love to two women when I make love to Robyn?"

Robyn nodded, her lips drawn up in a sly smile.

"Well then I suppose I should enjoy this bargain for as long as possible."

She rolled over to press her lips to Robyn's clitoris. When 'they' felt Jarveena's tongue, Robyn's body spasmed in an immediate orgasm, washing Jarveena's lips with her warm fluid. Still shaking with her own orgasm, Robyn moved between Jarveena's thighs and pressed an erect nipple into Jarveena's waiting cunt. Jarveena moaned as the warm flesh of Robyn's breast pressed to her swollen cunt lips. She threw her legs wide apart and ground her pussy over the warmth of Robyn's flesh. She felt Robyn's finger insinuate itself into her puckered ass, moving in and out slowly. Jarveena surrendered herself completely to the sexual bliss she felt at the ministrations of this remarkable female.

Robyn thrust her finger in and out of Jarveena's tight ass until she knew Jarveena was about to climax. She pulled her nipple from Jarveena's cunt and replaced it with her lips. Still fingering her ass, Robyn sucked Jarveena's throbbing clitoris.

Her muscles drawn tight as a bowstring, Jarveena arched her back, pressing her cunt tight to Robyn's mouth. Her body began to shake and quiver as her orgasm crested and flowed over and through her. After long moments, Jarveena's orgasm ebbed and the two women lay side by side.

Their hands gently touching and caressing each other until they rose from the bed and, lovingly bathed each other.

"I will never forget you, Robyn." Jarveena said softly, drawing the wet cloth over Robyn's firm breasts.

"Nor I you, Jarveena. I have received a new love from you, and I will carry it with me always."

On the morning of Gavin and Robyn's departure, there were tears in the eyes of both women.

"Take good care of him, Robyn," Garth said, embracing her. "He's one of the few friends I have left."

As he clasped Gavin's hand, Garth thought he saw the face of Brianna appear over Robyn's as Jarveena held the Elvish beauty in a loving farewell embrace.

Their kiss was far more than friend to friend, as the women said their good-byes. By the time Robyn and Gavin had ridden off to join an eastbound caravan, Jarveena was weeping openly.

"Will they ever find a place where they can live in peace?" Jarveena asked, a sob in her voice.

"The road Gavin travels is a hard one. There will be a time when Stygia loses interest in him. Maybe this was that time, who's to say?"

Garth put his arm around Jarveena's shoulders and they went back inside the inn. "Come on, we need to be open for business tonight," he laughed.

"As long as I'm to be an inn keeper, I may as well do a decent job of it."