Sellsword Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women formed a triangle, each sucking the cunt of the next. Jarveena mouthing Sarila – Sarila sucking Tarila’s wet cunt and Tarila plunging her tongue onto Jarveena’s hot, wet furnace. Their moans and sighs filled the bedroom, the heat from their sweating bodies hung heavy with the mingled aromas of lust, pussy juice and male semen – all flavored with the scent of jasmine.

In spite of the draining orgasm Iraekiira had brought him to, Garth felt his cock responding – both to the sight of the three women writhing in passion, and to the ministrations of the sorceress’ fingers.

“Ah,” Iraekiira sighed, “signs of life.” Her tongue licked the underside of Garth’s swelling cock, sending a wave of pleasure surging through his, sweating body. She turned her attention to Hawk next. His cock, too, was twitching back to full arousal. “Both of my champions will soon be ready to pleasure me,” she said softly, licking first Hawk’s cock, then Garth’s. When she felt the two men were ready, Iraekiira made Garth lay on his back as she straddled his hips. The bulbous head of his cock brushed the soft wetness of her waiting cunt. “Hawk,” she said, “wet your cock in my cunt.” Hawk rammed his cock deep into the woman’s dripping pussy and began thrusting in and out.

“No, I just want you lubricated,” she cautioned, “I want your cock in my ass.”

The half elf flushed and ceased his pounding. Slowly he withdrew his cock from the fiery depths of her cunt and sat back on his heels. Iraekiira gasped as she impaled herself on Garth’s cock. She felt every vein and ridge as the swollen head plunged into her tight cunt, stretching her – filling her. “Now, Hawk – in my ass – let me feel you fill me there.” Hawk’s cock head pressed against the tight ring of Iraekiira’s ass, his hands grasped her cheeks and spread them as he slowly entered her tight puckered rosebud.

Thrusting in unison, the two men began fucking the passion crazed sorceress.

Iraekiira’s lush breasts hung just above Garth’s face. He seized them and began sucking and chewing on the hard flesh of her erect nipples. Iraekiira moaned in exquisite agony as passion consumed every cell in her body.

The room was filled with animal like grunts and passionate moans as six people rode the waves of lust, passion and desire with complete abandon. Jarveena and the twins paused from time to time to witness Iraekiira as she fucked Garth and Hawk, then they went back to pleasuring each other once again.

Iraekiira reached the peak and surrendered to a shattering climax. Her body, muscles like a coiled spring, began to shake as the intensity of her orgasm engulfed her.

Garth felt her cunt tightening around him as the sorceress’ juices washed his throbbing cock. He thrust his cock upwards, driving it deeper into her hungry cunt.

Hawk rammed his cock into Iraekiira’s tight ass harder and harder, his fingers clutching her soft ass cheeks.

Garth and Hawk could feel each other as their cocks slammed into Iraekiira’s eager body.

Three times Iraekiira cried out her pleasure, each time more intense than before, until both Hawk and Garth could hold back no longer. Like two volcanoes, both cocks erupted into Iraekiira. Garth’s pulsing cock filled the sorceress’ cunt to overflowing. Their mingled juices flowing from her swollen cunt lips, running down her trembling thighs to pool on Garth’s belly.

Hawk’s cock filled Iraekiira’s bowels with thick, hot semen as his cock sent it’s load pouring into her.

With a ragged gasp, the three bodies collapsed in a sweating heap. Hawk’s cock deflated and slipped from Iraekiira’s tight ass. A stream of semen followed.

Garth’s cock, slower to soften than Hawk’s, remained in Iraekiira’s tight wet cunt as she flexed her inner muscles, stroking the rigid shaft to yield every last drop that his balls could produce. At last, Garth’s cock deflated and slid, wetly’ from Iraekiira’s pussy. Beside them, Jarveena and the twins also collapsed – their soft skin glistening with sweat.

The dragon images the twins bore, stirred slightly, their bodies twisting, their heads moving down the girls bellies to their hot, wet cunts. Forked tongues flicked out, licking up the residue of passion, savoring the nectar of the women’s lust.

Jarveena noticed the movement, but dismissed it as an illusion brought on by sexual excess.

Garth, too, noticed the motion, but did not dismiss it, nor did he mention it.

Iraekiira, seeing where Garth was looking, decided to bring up business. “We will need to re-supply our wagon, Garth,” she said, slowly drawing herself up into a sitting position. “The way to the pass will be difficult this time of year.”

“The snow will be flying in a months time,” Garth agreed. “The sooner we’re underway, the better.”

Taking their leave, Garth, Jarveena and Hawk went down to the common room and took a corner table.

“There’s something not right about those three beauties,” Garth said in a low voice. “Did you see the way their dragon images moved?”

“I thought it only an illusion,” Jarveena admitted.

Hawk had seen nothing unusual, save the beauty of the three women. As they wondered about this, and sipped their ale, a disturbance broke out by the bar.

“I need to speak to anyone who came in with the Galorian caravan.” The speaker was an old man, dressed in the habit of a priest. “It’s a matter of the gravest import,” he continued.

“Over here, old man,” Garth called, beckoning the priest to their table. “Were any of you with the caravan that came in today?” he asked, dropping into a chair.

“We all were, why?” Garth asked.

“I have been here five days waiting for a caravan from Tarsk, it’s over due.”

“It will not be coming, I fear,” Hawk announced.

The priest gasped, his eyes growing wide, “What happened?”

“Orc’s attacked them – there were no survivors.” Garth informed him.

“Do you know if there was a mage with the caravan?”

“Perhaps you’d better tell us who you are before we go any further,” Garth was growing suspicious.

“My name is Quinn, I am a Druid.” The man tensed, as if the word ‘Druid’ would cause trouble.

Garth grinned, “We have no quarrel with Druids.”

“Why do you seek this mage?” Jarveena asked, offering Quinn a mug of ale.

The Druid shook his head, “Thank you, no. The mage of whom I speak is called Shelton. He was in possession of a scroll of great power. We were to journey into the Kaladur Pass together.”

The three sellswords looked at each other, then at Quinn.

“To what purpose?” Garth asked in a level voice.

Quinn demurred, realizing that he may have already said too much.

“Look, old man, your mage friend has been slain. Our employers are bound for the Kaladur Pass, and have spared no expense in their efforts to get there.”

Quinn leaned forward and whispered, “Do they – have they,” he paused for a long moment, unsure of how to ask his question. “Do they appear to be – Dragon Worshippers?”

Garth nodded, “Two of them bear dragon images on their bodies.”

“It is as we feared then. They know of the gate.” Quinn said, visibly shaken.

“What gate?” Hawk insisted.

“A gate to the Realm of the Dead.”

“A gate into Hades?” Jarveena asked in disbelief.

“No, not Hades, but that plane in between life and death.”

The sellswords looked at each other in confusion.

“The dead do not go to their reward or punishment immediately. For a time, they exist in a spirit world, one apart from ours, and apart from either

Hades or Valhalla.” Quinn explained slowly. “Many centuries ago a Dragon Lord lived in this plane. A totally evil creature, part man and part dragon. At will he could assume either aspect, completely or partially.”

“The twin’s father!” Jarveena exclaimed, recalling what she had heard as the women were bathing. She looked at Hawk, then Garth. “While the women were bathing – you were recovering from your wound – Hawk and I eavesdropped on them at their bath. She, Iraekiira, said she would use you to bring back the girl’s father. That can only be this Dragon Lord.”

“How old do these girls appear?” Quinn asked softly.

“One score and five, maybe a year or two either way,” Garth judged. The others agreed.

“Their ages are right,” Quinn said, then asked further, “You mentioned dragon images on their bodies – the mother as well?”

“No,” Jarveena responded, “only the daughters. And the images move.”

Quinn sat back, his creased face ashen gray, “It is as Shelton feared. The sorceress brings the Dragon Lord’s daughters to him.”

“She’s the Dragon Lord’s woman?” Jarveena gasped, memory of the passionate embraces she shared with all three of the women came unbidden to her mind.

“Yes, she bore his twin daughters a quarter century ago, after she succeeded in bringing the evil wyrm back to this plane for a short time. Now, she and her daughters seek to find the gate to the Realm of the Dead and free him altogether.” Quinn shook his head, “If she has Shelton’s scroll, we are lost.”

Jarveena chewed her lower lip, her brow knit in concentration, “If someone can keep Iraekiira busy, I can always search their wagon.”

Garth and Hawk both had amused looks on their faces. Garth spoke for both of them, “Love, there’s no way that can happen tonight. Hawk has nothing left, and I have even LESS.”

“Well I know better than that, but” Jarveena laughed, “it will have to wait until tomorrow, Quinn.”

After supper the next evening, Hawk and Garth found themselves at the door to the sorceress’ room.

She admitted them with a seductive smile, “I was wondering when my champions would call on me.”

In the common room, Quinn and Jarveena waited until they were sure that Iraekiira would be occupied, then slipped out the side door and made for the caravansary.

“Am I to be honored with the – ah – attention of both of you at once?” Iraekiira asked, lighting candles and incense. As she moved, her loose fitting gown swirled in a diaphanous cloud. “Would you care for some of my special tea?”

“Where are your daughters?” Hawk asked as he sipped his tea.

“They’re in their room – amusing themselves with one of the other guests.”

Garth and Hawk exchanged glances.

“Here’s their wagon,” Jarveena said in a low whisper.

Quinn nodded and Jarveena went to work on the lock.

In a moment they were inside the dark wagon.

“It smells like a brothel in here,” Quinn commented.

“It IS a brothel.” Jarveena confirmed, finding Iraekiira’s locked chest.

“The lock may be trapped,” Quinn warned, bending to inspect the mechanism “Hmm, as I suspected.” He reached out with his staff and pressed a small needle until it bent back on itself. “That should work, but stand to the side when you open it. I may have missed one.”

With nimble fingers, Jarveena began to work to defeat the lock. When she had finished, she moved away to permit Quinn unrestricted access. His hands trembling, Quinn lifted the lid – there were no more traps.

The chest contained silks and vials – and scrolls. “It should be one of these,” Quinn said, lifting a rolled parchment from the chest and slowly opening it. “No, not this one.” He set it aside. The process repeated four more times until, at last, “These Runes are in Shelton’s hand.” Quinn quickly rolled the parchment back and tucked it into his belt.

The two of them replaced the contents of the chest just as they had found them, Quinn adding a scroll that he had brought with him to take up the place occupied by Sheldon’s scroll.

“Come, we’re done here – your friends may not be able to keep the sorceress busy much longer.”

“Don’t worry about that, Quinn, they’re both quite – ah – capable in that regard.”

The pair left the wagon, making certain that everything was as it had been when they entered.

“What about the needle?” Jarveena asked.

“Damn!” the druid exclaimed, “Well there’s nothing we can do about that now, we’ll just have to hope the trap is disarmed by the key.”

As her wagon was being searched, Iraekiira knelt on her hands and knees. Hawk, kneeling before her, was ramming his rigid cock into her eagerly sucking mouth.

Garth, behind her, pounded her hot, dripping cunt with his massive shaft.

The sorceress felt filled as two cocks thrust in and out of her quivering body. Her lust was rushing toward a thundering climax as her fingers reached beneath her and rubbed her throbbing clitoris.

Garth rammed his thick cock into Iraekiira’s cunt harder and harder, stretching the tightness of her velvet grip.

Iraekiira hungrily devoured Hawks throbbing meat as the swollen head drove into her throat again and again. With her free hand, she reached up and fondled the half elf’s rapidly filling balls. “Soon,” she told herself, “soon I will drink his sweet seed.”

As Garth pumped his cock into the sorceress’ grasping pussy, he could feel her cunt lips swelling, tightening her clutch on his invading shaft. He could feel the bulbous head thumping against her womb as he slammed into her with an animal like fury.

Hawk, nearing the peak, grasped Iraekiira’s head and began thrusting his cock into her sucking mouth – fucking her beautiful face – feeling his cock head enter her throat then withdraw again. He looked down to see her mouth stretching around his bulging shaft – the glistening wetness of her saliva covered his skin and the veins that ran over his throbbing shaft. As Iraekiira began moaning, announcing another climax, Garth and Hawk both neared the edge.

The room was filled with grunting, moaning and the wet sounds of sex. The air was heavy with the musky aroma of burning passion and unbridled lust. The sorceress’ body began to quake as she came. Her cunt clutching Garth’s pumping cock, her throat swallowing Hawk’s pulsating cock head. Her juices flowed like a river, washing over Garth’s cock and running down her thighs. As Hawk felt Iraekiira cum, he could hold back no longer. His balls convulsed as his cock exploded, sending a torrent of seed pouring down her spasming throat. His cry of release echoed in the small room, and was heard by the twins, in their room.

Iraekiira, her body still caught in the maelstrom of this intense orgasm, ground her soaking cunt back onto Garth’s cock, knowing that he too, was on the verge of an eruption of volcanic proportions.

Gripping Iraekiira’s ass cheeks in his large hands, Garth rammed his cock deep inside her. As he did, his balls spasmed and he erupted in climax. His cock pulsed and throbbed as it first filled, then flooded, the sorceress’ hungrily, grasping cunt. He could feel her swollen lips gripping his pulsating shaft – milking every drop from his convulsing balls.

As Hawk’s cock spent his seed in her mouth, Iraekiira sucked even harder, needing to drink all of his semen she could draw forth. Her fingers caressed and fondled his balls as she swallowed his cock head again and again.

The sounds of passion soon subsided into the sound of ragged breathing and sated sighs as the sorceress released her two lovers and they all fell back on the cushions, their flesh glistening with sweat and the nectar of their debauchery.

Down in the common room, Jarveena smiled and whispered to Quinn, “We got back in time. I’d recognize Garth’s roar anywhere.”

The Druid chuckled, “I thought it was a wild bull.”

“That too,” Jarveena smiled, “that too.”

“Have you been with him long?” Quinn asked, by way of making conversation.

“Near to a year and a half now,” she responded, her smile grew wistful. “He took me as payment for a job. We had planned the request of course. I was leading a small band of rebels. We took a Duke’s daughter hostage and Garth rescued her. In process he captured me and recognized me as a serving wench in the Duke’s household. He requested me as payment for freeing the Duke’s daughter telling him that I had been abducted along with his daughter. We’ve been together ever since.”

Quinn lifted his ale, his eyes gazing at Jarveena, “You and your man are known among the Druids. Your exploits are sung about by our bards.” This surprised Jarveena. “Our exploits? We are but sellswords – have your bards nothing better to sing about?”

Quinn grinned, “Shara of Ravenstone, sends her love, to both of you.”

Jarveena was surprised for a moment, then realized that Druids are a far flung, yet tightly knit group. And Shara is a Druid. “We both love her very dearly, you know,” was all Jarveena could say.

“I would like to begin our journey to the pass in the morning, Garth.” Iraekiira, suggested, then considered the time of night, and the condition of herself and her two lovers, and smiled. “Perhaps nearer noon day.”

“We had best return to our rooms, Hawk, should we remain here, I doubt if we would get any sleep.” Garth stood and regained his clothing.

“I enjoyed our interlude,” Iraekiira smiled at her lovers, “I fear there may not be the opportunity for another before my business is completed.” The sorceress looked sad for an instant, as though she would be suffering a loss. The look passed quickly and she showed the two sellswords out, bestowing lingering kisses on each of them before closing her door.

Garth and Hawk joined their co conspirators in the common room.

“Well, you two look well worn,” Jarveena greeted Garth with a loving kiss.

“Did you find what you were looking for?” he asked.

Quinn nodded and signaled for a round of ale.

“We’ll be leaving by noon. She wants to get under way as soon as possible,” Hawk said, sitting back and stretching his long legs. “I need some sleep.”

“Would you mind sharing your room with Quinn?” Garth asked as he and Jarveena rose.

Garth slept soundly, his snoring regular and soothing to Jarveena as she lay beside him. She recalled their adventures together, memories that Quinn had drawn forth from her mind. She smiled at the images she saw, and dropped off into a deep, restful sleep.

Garth awoke knowing only two things; the sun was up, and Jarveena had his cock in her mouth. He looked down to watch his woman sucking him. He didn’t know how long she had held him in her warm, wet mouth, but he knew he was close to releasing what ever was left in his balls into her waiting throat.

Jarveena hummed as she moved her head up and down, letting Garth’s cock enter her throat, then drawing it out again, slowly, ever so slowly, until only the swollen head remained trapped between her soft lips. Her tongue moved over the tender flesh, then swept down beneath the knob to lick the sensitive vein that ran beneath the massive shaft. Garth groaned as his balls ached for release. His cock glistening with Jarveena’s saliva, he could not hold back. He thrust his cock deep into Jarveena’s throat as his balls spasmed and his semen poured down his woman’s throat.

Greedily, Jarveena sucked the spewing fluid, savoring every drop and swallowing quickly, lest any of the precious elixir be lost. As they dressed, Garth asked about Quinn’s plan, if he had any, to reach the gate.

“He’ll follow us, on foot,” Jarveena answered, for the first time realizing that the old Druid would be in mortal danger, and his life would be forfeit if he were to be discovered once they reached the gate. “He knows Shara,” Jarveena said softly, “She sends us both her love.”

“I wonder if she’s delivered our daughter yet,” Garth wondered absently, recalling the wedding night he shared with the young witch.

Jarveena shook her head, “it’s not time yet. It will be nearer Yule before the baby will come.”

“Where’s the driver?” Iraekiira asked when they met at the wagon. The twins looked at each other, then Sarila smiled shyly, “I don’t think he’s up to the journey, mother.”

The sorceress cast her daughters a dark look – it quickly passed – then asked Jarveena if she could drive.

“I can try, but I think Hawk is the more experienced.” With Hawk at the reins, and Iraekiira beside him, the wagon rattled onto the road. Garth rode ahead while Jarveena brought up the rear. The twins rode inside the wagon, passing the time as they usually did, enjoying each others charms.