Sellsword Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarveena saw a man the looked much like Rand. She saw Preston, and Pike the Assassin and many that wore the colors of Garth's slain companions.

Daynor recognized no one.

Arrows flew and the confused and still disorganized 'love one' fell like wheat before the scythe. Had Garth, Gavin, Rand and Dargeth gone against this group, the result may have been different. As it was, the fighting was over fairly quickly.

Moira lit the pyres with minor fire spells.

Dargeth and Rand were sending salvo after salvo of fire flasks into the attacking skeletons. With each exploding flasks, burning bones flew everywhere.

"There's still a lot of skeletons out there," Rand said, "and we're almost out of flasks."

"Well, Laddie," Dargeth laughed, "like Azog said, we'll 'wade through 'em' then."

In the center of the 'line' stood Set's avatar. The huge warrior was clad in shimmering black armor with a black shield in one hand, and an axe in the other. His head was covered by a black plumed helm, the closed visor revealing only two glowing red orbs, where eyes should have been. He stood half again Gavin's height, and twice Garth's width.

"I think there's a fucking hill giant in that harness," Garth joked as he and Gavin spurred their horses forward.

Garth laughed as he drew Soulcatcher and, holding the black sword aloft, cried "DEATH TO THE SNAKE GOD!" at the top of his voice, as his horse reached full gallop.

To the left, Rand and Dargeth, their fire flasks exhausted, ran into the remaining skeletons, maul and axe swinging with devastating effect. Shattered bone, still moldy from the grave, flew in all directions and still the undead creatures came.

" 'Quantity, not quality', he says," Dargeth grumbled quoting Gavin, but never pausing in his attack.

"Next time, we make more flasks," Rand joked, his maul smashing a pair of skeletons.

Gavin and Garth, swords raised, reached the avatar. Garth attacking his weapon arm, while Gavin struck at the shield arm.

The shock of Slayer hitting the avatar's shield jarred Gavin to the bones and he near lost his grip on the sword.

Soulcatcher struck the head of the avatar's axe and sparks showered over the grim trio.

Garth reined his horse around and leaped to the ground. Gavin followed suit.

The avatar turned slowly to face these minor mortals.

"Use magic, Gavin, I'll work on him with Soulcatcher," Garth shouted, his scarred face grim and dark.

Gavin backed away and began to conjure potent magics.

Garth faced the avatar and saw the burning red eyes.

They seared into his soul as he raised Soulcatcher and advanced on the huge warrior standing before him.

The avatar swept his shield across his front, sending Garth to one knee.

Garth had felt the breeze as the shield passed close to him. But there was an opening, and Garth meant to take advantage of it.

With all his strength, Garth came up from his knee, Soulcatcher's point up and poised at the junction between the avatar's breastplate and cod piece.

As Daynor and the two women rode to help Rand and Dargeth, they could see the skeletons massing around the two fighters. Just as they arrived, and could lend their weapons to the melee', Dargeth was struck down.

"NO!" Rand cried, swinging his maul at the skeleton that was about to strike Dargeth again.

Jarveena and Daynor swung their swords and more bones shattered.

A roar of agony and rage came from the avatar as the black blade thrust home.

Garth felt the surge of indescribable power flow into his body as Soulcatcher drank the life essence of a god.

As the avatar staggered, Gavin seized the opportunity. He abandoned his spell, and swung Slayer at the giants neck. The keen, heavy blade, aided by the Eldritch sorcery that created it, slashed through the black armor and into the avatar's neck. A second well placed blow cleaved the neck, sending the helmeted head rolling onto the ground in a shower of blood.

Garth pulled Soulcatcher free as the headless body of Set's avatar crashed to the gore soaked ground.

The death of the avatar meant the end of any magical control over the skeletons, they fell in heaps of dusty bones.

It had come too late to save Dargeth.

Gavin looked at the eastern sky. "The Gallows Moon has risen," was all he said.

From the piles of bone and twice dead flesh, rose the shades of the hundreds that had been animated to be enslaved by Set.

The group stood watching as the spirits surrounded Dargeth's corpse flying over and around it. Gavin and Moira could both hear the faint moaning song of the shades that continued until Dargeth's spirit rose from his body and joined them.

Rand arranged Dargeth's body, clad in his best mail, with his axe clutched in his dead hands. "Let him be thus when we light the pyre," Rand said sadly.

Dargeth's body was burned where it fell, on the ground made special by the battle fought here.

"We will be leaving you now," Moira said, hand in hand with Daynor.

"Has the curse been broken?" Jarveena asked, embracing her friend.

"We won't know until the next full moon," Moira responded, "by then the potion will have worn off, and Daynor will be at the mercy of the moon."

Rand and Gavin offered the couple their best wishes and words of good fortune.

Later that night, as the Gallows Moon reached it's zenith, two wolves could be seen leaving the camp.

Cuddled in Garth's arms, Jarveena whispered, "I hope they can find happiness together. I'll miss her."

"As I will, woman, as I will," Garth agreed. As his big hand caressed Jarveena's thigh, the warrior noted, "we leave in the morning to return to Kal-Sorak."

"Then let me pleasure you tonight," Jarveena said, her fingers unlacing Garth's breeches.

Garth lifted his ass from the bedroll, as Jarveena pulled his leather breeches down onto his massive thighs.

As it was freed, Garth's cock sprang to attention, the great head swollen and dark, the massive shaft broad and long. It was rigid and ready.

Jarveena looked at this object of desire and licked her lips, before gently kissing it. She started at the base and moved up and around the shaft until her lips were sealed over the massive head. With an impish grin, Jarveena flicked her tongue over the velvet skin of Garth's cockhead, then sucked it into her wet, hungry mouth.

As Garth felt Jarveena's lips sliding down his cock, he gasped in pleasure. "Let me taste your sweet cunt again, my love," he managed to say.

Never releasing Garth's cock from her sucking mouth, Jarveena moved to straddle Garth's face. Her wet pussy was poised inches above Garth's waiting mouth. As she sucked Garth's cockhead into her throat, Jarveena lowered her cunt to his lips.

It was Jarveena's turn to gasp as Garth's lips captured her swelling clitoris and sucked it between his teeth. His tongue flicked back and forth over the throbbing nib of flesh as Jarveena moved her lips up and down Garth's cock.

Both lovers were nearing the edge. Each one's passion feeding the other, urging each other higher and higher, pushing them to the brink.

Jarveena fondled Garth's heavy balls.

Garth, still sucking and nibbling Jarveena's clitoris, drove his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

Both reached orgasm at the same time, Garth's balls spasming as his seed erupted down Jarveena's throat. Jarveena's juices flowed like a river, coursing over Garth's questing tongue as her body convulsed in raw, explosive passion.

Deep in the forest, two wolves paused in their running to rest beside a small pond.

One wolf, the male, was big and gray, the other, his mate was jet black.

The female was unusual in that her eyes were a deep sapphire blue.

The female looked at her mate. "We are alone now, my love," she spoke to his mind.

"We must make love as wolves tonight," the male suggested.

The black she-wolf turned her back and lowered herself on her front paws, leaving her back side exposed to her mate. "This is all yours my mate," she told him.

Daynor rose on his hind legs as Moira swung her long tail aside, exposing her wolf-cunt to her mate.

The wolf-cock became large and larger as it slid from the hairy sheath beneath Daynor's belly.

Moira squirmed her flanks tempting Daynor to plunge his long cock into her eagerly waiting hole.

Daynor did as he was asked. His forepaws held Moira's shoulders down as he thrust is cock into her waiting cunt, driving it all they way into her in a single. Powerful thrust.

As Daynor's cock drove into Moira's cunt, she howled the passionate cry of a she-wolf and ground herself back, forcing her mate's cock still deeper in her tight, hot cunt.

Daynor's tongue hung from the side of his gaping jaws as he moved his cock in and out of his mate, feeling the tightness of her cunt as she clenched it around his plunging shaft. His huge balls were filling quickly as he thrust harder and harder into Moira's receptive wolf-body. As his cock erupted, both wolves sent a howl of triumph ringing through the night.

"I think Moira and Daynor may have consummated in their wolf forms," Jarveena whispered, snuggling closer to the snoring sellsword.

The return journey was uneventful, and what was left of the group reached Kal-Sorak, and the inn, in good time.

Topaz was saddened by the news of Dargeth's death. "I had only just found him," she sobbed.

Jarveena looked at Garth, "she had feelings for him," she said softly, going over to comfort the mourning girl.

The barkeep handed Garth a sealed scroll. "Dargeth left this with me, in case," the man paused, "in case he didn't make it back."

Garth broke the seal and read the carefully written document; it was Dargeth's Will. Garth looked at Topaz and Rand, then smiled. "It would seem our comrade was more than a little taken with you, Topaz. He has left you his spirits business and a chest of gold."

The girl broke down into tears of sadness and honest gratitude. "He knew I never had anything of my own." She caught her breath, "but I'd rather have had him."

After a few moments, Garth continued. "He didn't forget you Rand. You are the heir to his weapons and armor business, as well as a chest of gold."

Then Garth turned to Gavin, "he didn't forget you either, old friend."

Gavin shook his head, indicating he wanted nothing of his comrade's estate.

"He left nothing to your or Robyn, but your son will be born a well to do baby. Dargeth's left him the remainder of his treasure."

After supper, and many toasts to Dargeth's memory, Gavin, who was to leave before dawn, bid his farewells and wet upstairs to sleep. Rand and Topaz bid goodnight and left, each to their own home, to ponder their new found wealth.

"Let's go to bed," Jarveena smiled, "I want to fuck you until your brains rattle."

In their room, Garth and Jarveena undressed each other quickly, tossing garments away to get at the heated flesh beneath them.

Jarveena pushed Garth backward onto the bed and quickly knelt between his thickly muscled legs. She gripped his swelling cock in both hands then took it into her mouth and sucked the head into her throat.

Garth could only groan as he felt Jarveena fondle his balls with one hand and tease his asshole with the other. All the while sucking eagerly on his rigid cock.

Jarveena's skilled lips and tongue played with Garth's massive cock, moving up and down the shaft, licking the head and taking it into her throat. She wanted her man to come like never before, not only to give him pleasure, but to take the edge off so he could last longer. Tonight she wanted Garth's great cock in very opening of her body.

Garth growled like an animal as his balls convulsed and his cock erupted into Jarveena's sucking mouth.

Sucking feverishly, Jarveena captured every drop of Garth's semen and savored it like fine wine.

The throbbing cock pulsated and sent more and more of Garth's pearly seed into Jarveena's mouth and down her throat.

She continued to suck Garth until he was dry, only then releasing his glistening cock. "Now that the edge is off," she began, but Garth didn't let her finish.

The powerful warrior threw Jarveena onto her back and dove between her legs. His mouth pressed to the soft sweet lips of Jarveena's cunt as his lips licked up and down her wet slit, seeking her swollen clitoris.

Garth's tongue found the prize and began to flick back and forth over the super sensitive nib of flesh.

Jarveena cried out in ecstasy as an orgasm quickly seized her body. She arched her back, pressing her hot, spasming pussy to Garth's mouth, taking his tongue inside her like a small cock.

Garth lifted Jarveena's legs up and back, revealing the tightly puckered rosebud of her ass. His tongue moved from cunt to ass as he pressed the tip of his tongue to the small, ring.

Jarveena let her sphincter relax, allowing Garth's insistent tongue into the tight, hot, hole.

Garth continued to tongue Jarveena until her body went rigid once more as another orgasm gripped her.

When Jarveena's body went limp, Garth moved up and drove his cock into her dripping pussy. His thrust was hard and deep, the great head of his cock bumping the mouth of Jarveena's womb. He felt the velvet grip of her cunt muscles as Jarveena clutched his pounding cock.

"Fuck me like a bitch in heat," Jarveena managed to gasp as Garth's cock drove in and out or her.

Garth pulled out of Jarveena and flipped her over onto her stomach. Without preamble, the sellsword slammed his cock back into her waiting pussy.

The breath was driven from Jarveena's lungs as Garth pounded into her.

Garth pumped his mighty cock into Jarveena harder and harder.

Jarveena reached back and fingered her throbbing clitoris as she felt Garth's cock stretching the walls of her hot, yielding cunt.

As Jarveena reached another orgasm, Garth reached up and seized her firm breasts in his callused hands. He could feel the erect nipples against his palms.

Jarveena squirmed her hips, screwing her cunt against Garth's mighty cock into her spasming pussy as every muscle in her body clenched and relaxed, until at last her orgasm ebbed.

But, Garth was not done with her yet. He pulled his rock hard meat from her spasming pussy and brought the head to rest against his next prize, the tightly puckered rosebud of Jarveena's ass.

Jarveena sighed, "yes – yes – fuck me in the ass," and reached back to spread her own ass cheeks, offering her ass to him.

The head of Garth's cock rested against Jarveena's asshole. Holding it in his hand, Garth rubbed his cockhead against the clenched muscle until he felt it relax. With nothing but Jarveena's copious juices as lubrication, Garth slowly drove is cock into her. He could feel the tight grip of her sphincter as his cock head passed through it.

Jarveena cried out in painful pleasure as Garth drove his cock into her tight, hot ass in a slow steady thrust.

Garth felt the tightness of Jarveena's ass as he began to move his cock. He loved fucking Jarveena's ass almost as much as she did.

And she liked it a lot.

As Garth reached forward and took Jarveena's clitoris between his thumb and forefinger, Jarveena reached back and thrust three of her own fingers into her sodden cunt.

Thus filled, Jarveena came again. The intensity of her orgasm was such that she brought Garth over the edge with her.

The lovers bodies shook and convulsed, cries of passion and moans of pleasure escaped their mouths and the room was filled with the aroma of sweat, lust and raw torrid sex.

Garth pulled his erupting cock from Jarveena's reluctant ass and thick ropes of pearly semen splattered on Jarveena's ass and back.

Jarveena rolled over and took Garth's cock in her hands. With his cock now resting between her breasts, Jarveena urged, "fuck my tits." She squeezed her breasts together to form a warm tunnel of silky flesh.

Garth moved his hips back and forth, sliding his cock between his woman's ample tits, feeling her tongue flick over the throbbing head.

Eventually their orgasms ebbed and Garth's immense cock slowly, began to deflate. The lovers lay there, basking in their sated passion, letting the night breeze cool their fevered flesh.

"Did you strike the avatar with Soulcatcher?" Jarveena asked softly, her lips to Garth's ear.

"Yes, and the surge of power was such as I have never felt before."

"Then you are now my demi god," Jarveena said, a smile on her lips as she rested her head on Garth's hard stomach and went to sleep.

When they awoke, late, the next morning, Gavin was gone. Topaz would not be in, at least as an employee, and there were no customers. All was quiet and calm.

"You know," Garth began, leaning on the bar and watching Jarveena pour two mugs of tea, "I could get used to this peace and quiet."

"For about a month, maybe two," Jarveena laughed, setting a steaming mug before him. "Then you'd be climbing the walls for some excitement." Jarveena paused, and smiled, "and so would I, so would I."