Selu

Story Info
A goddess appears to help the Cherokee hunters and farmers.
1.4k words
4.15
23.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cherokee hunters and farmers were starving. All their food supplies were nearly depleted. The crops were bad, there was no game to be hunted, and even their water supply was beginning to run low. So the men of the camp got down on their knees and prayed to the goddess Selu for help.

The very next day, she miraculously arrived.

The mouths of the hunters and farmers fell open when they first saw her. She was radiant and somehow larger than life, just what a goddess should be. She had long black hair and a beautiful noble face, large breasts and wide hips. The Cherokee men had never before seen a more perfect being.

Selu approached one of the men and said, “I understand that you are in need of food and water for your camp. Is this true?” The man, still awestruck, could only nod. “Very well,” she continued, “Have all your men line up next to each other. With the aid of some of you, I shall be able to help all of you.”

All the men lined up immediately, eager to please the wonderful goddess. Selu stood in front of them and said, “Remove all of your clothing and stand facing me with your legs spread apart.” The men looked at each other, hesitating a little, but finally did as they were told. Selu went up to the first man and cupped his testicles softly in her hand. The man gasped but continued to look straight ahead. Selu looked into his eyes as if she were searching for some sign. The man was extremely aroused by this act. After a few seconds she simply said, “Yes,” and moved on to the next man in line.

The second man in line already had a firm erection caused by Selu’s stunning beauty and flawless body, but she took no notice of this as she held his testicles in her hand. She looked him in the eye as well, but she must have seen something that didn’t satisfy her because she spoke the word “No” after a few seconds.

She went on down the line in this manner, gripping each man’s testicles as if it were a normal gesture. Of the twenty men in line, Selu said, “Yes” to only four of them, two hunters and two farmers. She dismissed the others and spoke to the remaining few.

“I have chosen the four of you because I sensed a strong power in your essences that the other men did not possess. Leave your clothing here and follow me.” She began walking towards the hut in which the Cherokee men ordinarily stored their harvested food. The five of them stepped inside the hut and Selu faced the men once again.

In a flash, Selu removed her robe and stood naked before the hunters and farmers. If the men had been stunned before, that was nothing compared to how stunned they were now. Somehow Selu’s gorgeous body filled their minds with thoughts of life, fertility, and ripeness. “View my form and be freely aroused,” Selu instructed. “You will each masturbate in turn and direct your semen so it will land on my skin. It must touch my skin so I can absorb it and thereby use it to help your camp with its needs.” She could see that the men had surprised confused looks on their faces. “All will be clear to you soon,” she concluded.

Selu got down on the floor and stretched out on her back. Her hands lay on her stomach, waiting to do their work. She told the hunter standing closest to her to begin. The man stepped up and took his place between her open legs. “Now share your essence with me,” Selu said. The man tugged at his penis over and over until loads of his sperm shot out of him onto Selu’s bare, waiting skin. His semen landed right on Selu’s chest. As soon as it touched her, her skin soaked it up. Once his essence was within her, she closed her eyes and concentrated on its power. Her hands then went to her nipples and Selu started pulling and squeezing them. She pushed her breasts together so her nipples touched. This caused her to have an orgasm. Selu let out a long breath of air as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. She told the hunter, “Go out and hunt now, you will find game to kill all around the camp.” He left at once.

“Now you,” Selu said to one of the other men, a farmer this time. He masturbated with great energy and speed and moaned when his thick semen dribbled out of him. It dropped right down onto Selu’s waiting vagina. Again she absorbed it and was taken aback by its intensity. Her hands quickly shot down to her pussy so she could finger herself with the same intensity that the farmer had shown. She rubbed her clitoris in a mad frenzy to bring herself to orgasm again. She succeeded seconds later. After her moans of pleasure subsided and her breathing slowed down, she told the man, “Go out and plant your crops now, you will find food ready to harvest by tomorrow morning.” He left as well.

“And now you,” Selu said, pointing to the third man. She put her hands on her lower back and lifted her pelvis up to meet the man’s penis, which was being pulled on repeatedly by its owner. She stretched her legs far apart in anticipation. The man climaxed at last, shooting several thin spurts of semen down to Selu. The semen landed on her full, round buttocks and collected at her anus before being absorbed by her body. Selu then took her middle finger and touched it to her anus. She gradually inserted more and more until the full length of her finger was lodged deep inside herself. Selu licked her lips and pushed harder still until she came powerfully. Nearly completely spent now, she told the man, “Your friend is hunting on the west side of the camp. Go to the east side to hunt your game there.” The man obeyed.

“And finally you,” Selu said to the last man remaining. He stepped up to the goddess and slowly and steadily stroked his shaft, wanting to make it last. After all he had just witnessed, it wouldn’t be an easy feat. After several minutes, the fourth man came, shooting his sperm through air. It landed on Selu’s face and neck. She swallowed some of it while absorbing the rest. Then, as the man had gone slowly, Selu took her time as well. In fact, she kept her hands on her abdomen, closed her eyes, and simply focused herself. The man watched curiously as Selu’s chest rose and fell as she breathed deeply. After what seemed like an eternity, she seized up and climaxed for the final time, without having touched herself at all. The man had never seen anything so amazing, and he was sure that he never would again either. Selu opened her eyes finally, and in a calm voice said, “Your friend is farming on the north side of the camp. Go to the south side to grow your crops there.” The man bowed with respect, then left.

The next day there was enough food to last the camp for a very long time. The Cherokee men couldn’t thank Selu enough. But there was still the matter of drinking water, which Selu hadn’t forgotten. She told the group to follow her into the center of the camp where there was a large basin that used to hold the camp’s water. Selu straddled the narrow vessel, lifted her robes so she was once again naked from the waist down, squatted, and began to urinate. She raised her face to the sky and closed her eyes. All the men watched this strangely beautiful sight as Selu’s water flowed from her vagina into the basin until it was nearly full. Selu wiped herself between her thighs and replaced her robes. She told the men, “This is the freshest water on Earth. All you need is a small handful in order to quench your thirst. In the coming weeks, rain will eventually come to your camp. Your problems have been solved.”

She then turned around, walked into the bushes, and vanished without a trace, leaving the men speechless, but deeply grateful. The Cherokee men ate the delicious food and drank the fresh water, never forgetting where they came from, until the rains came once again, restoring order.