Semen Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
569 Followers

"How are we doing swallowing all that creamy jizz, Katie?" Grace asked.

Her mouth full of semen and her face now completely awash in Jeffrey's sticky paste, Katie could only laugh before gulping down the entire mass. "All down!" she said, grinning happily.

Jeffrey continued to fire off a few more rounds, and then his prick, now devoid of ammunition, suddenly grew semi-erect. Katie released her grip and stood up triumphantly.

"God, that was good!" she said. "It was like eating a bowl of strawberries and cream!"

"I told you that a diet heavy on fruit makes the sperm palatable," Millie said to me.

"I'm totally shocked," was all I could say in response.

Katie headed for the bathroom to clean up, while Jeffrey was given some water, yet more fruit, and a little time to rest. His body was bathed in sweat.

"Look, you ladies have had your fun. Now let me go," he said to Charlize.

"I told you, Jeffrey," she replied casually, "we'll let you go after all of us have had a chance to drink some of your delicious cum—not before."

"You expect me to cum again after that?" he insisted.

"Of course. You've got the EJAX drug working inside you now. You're good for at least another few gallons."

This made everyone laugh, including Jeffrey himself. But I could see that despite the fact that he had just performed the most intense sexual feat of his life, he was still angry at being at the mercy of my friends.

After a few minutes' rest, and with Katie now cleaned up and ready to participate once again, Dorothy began fondling Jeffrey's cock while Sharise massaged his absurdly huge testicles, their simultaneous actions forcing the young man to achieve another immense erection. Admiring his now splendid and rigid specimen, Millie gave Jeffrey a deep kiss and then stuck her tongue deep in his mouth.

"I really love this big fucking dick of yours, Jeffrey," she said lazily. "I'm going to fuck you right now and then you're going to shoot all that luscious jizz in my mouth."

"Yeah, go for it, Millie!" Dorothy smiled, as she gave the boy's erection one last tug.

Jeffrey looked on in helpless wonder as the patrician beauty lifted up her skirt to reveal that she had no panties on. She backed herself up against him, raising her ass high into the air as both Dorothy and Sharise guided his foot-long cock into her steaming pussy.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" Millie exclaimed, as Jeffrey's penis slipped effortlessly into her.

"Fuck her good, you son of a bitch!" Charlize screamed at the young man as his captors laughed and cajoled him mercilessly.

It didn't take very long for Millie to achieve release. Within a few minutes she was moaning in utter pleasure as her body was wracked with multiple orgasms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as the huge piston drilling inside her cunt forced her to cum over and over again. "Keep fucking me!"

Jeffrey, now coming close to achieving orgasm himself, continued to fuck the older woman with all his might as her screams of lust echoed throughout the room.

"Keep going! Keep going!"

The other women urged Jeffrey on, shouting obscenities at him while performing lurid and vulgar gestures meant to stimulate his already over-stimulated libido.

"Shove that big fucking cock of yours deep in her pussy!" Ann said as she stood next to him, watching every motion of his cock driving in and out of Millie's climaxing cunt. "Make her pussy explode!"

There was no doubt in my mind that Jeffrey had absolutely no control over his actions. His mind and body had not only been usurped by the effects of the incredibly powerful EJAX drug, but by the continual provocation and sexual stimulation of the women themselves. I had never seen such predatory instincts displayed by a member of my own sex. It all seemed surreal to me, and in ways that I found both repellent yet sexually enervating. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene, and even found myself offering a few obscene comments of my own.

At last, when Millie could no longer withstand the powerful sensations of her own pleasure, she fell to her knees before him and begged him to shower her with his seed. Jeffrey was more than ready to oblige.

Encouraging both Dorothy and Sharise to join her, both women got on their knees on either side of Millie and looked up into Jeffrey's face, enticing him to cum with their foul language.

"I'm ready for some of that hot spunk, Jeffrey!" Dorothy teased.

Sharise gently played with his heaving scrotum, fondling it with her long red nails. "Come on boy! Whack that thing off and give us all that you got!"

It took only a few seconds after that last provocation to get Jeffrey to ejaculate.

His right hand working feverishly up and down the rigid terrain of his pole, he screamed loudly as his prick exploded in their faces.

I was standing off to one side, out of harm's way. The last thing I needed was for my dress, or any other part of me, to get splattered. The others chided me for my lack of boldness but I was still trying to come to grips with what I could only term a deviant sexual eccentricity, and I felt no obligation to take a more active role. Instead, I offered what little vulgarities I could to help contribute to the overall lasciviousness of the spectacle.

A long strand of rich boy cream shot out of Jeffry's turgid prick and sailed completely over the trio's heads, splashing into an unfinished pen and ink portrait of some young girl that rested on an easel by the nearest window several feet away.

"In our mouths, Jeffrey! In our mouths!" Millie screamed in dismay, disappointed that she had failed to anticipate the extraordinarily robust cum blast.

Pointing his cock downward and only inches from their faces, he stroked his penis furiously, energized by the potent drug working within him. Suddenly his tool began spitting out huge ropes of white-hot jizz; stream after stream of which shot directly into Millie's gaping mouth and those of her two friends. The amount of semen being ejaculated was truly incredible. If I had not witnessed it myself, I would have never believed it possible that one man's scrotum could hold such vast amounts of sperm. As one volley ended, another quickly began, such that there was no intermission whatsoever in the ongoing assault upon the three women's faces, which were now completely saturated with Jeffrey's sticky spunk.

The other women standing around watching the lustful ablution laughed and cheered their friends on wildly, and I found myself equally caught up with their enthusiasm. Dorothy's face was totally saturated with sperm, creating a facial mask that prohibited her from opening her eyes, even though her mouth remained wide open to catch as much semen as she could. Sharise's face took on a completely new complexion; her light brown skin now covered over in a thick patina of white cream that resembled a chocolate cake with white frosting. Millie's face, hair, and neck were awash in a sea of glutinous spunk, but oddly enough her eyes had been spared, allowing her to watch with delight as every one of Jeffrey's ejaculations found its target on her face or those of the other two women.

"Bloody fucking hell!" Grace exclaimed, as one particularly robust explosion of spunk shot up high into the air and shot past her left cheek, missing her by inches.

At first, astonished by what I was witnessing, I soon became reduced to joining my friends in their unbridled gaiety as the sperm continued to be jettisoned out of Jeffrey's cock without abatement. His drug-enhanced performance became nothing more than a sexual freak show, where every successive outburst of semen strained the credulity of the observer, provoking wild laughter at our inability to explain logically the fantastic sight enacted right before our very eyes. Judging by the amount of semen all three women were gulping down at a steady rate, and the expressions of joy at the thought of receiving yet another voluminous load to swallow, Jeffrey's sperm must have tasted like ice cream.

"Look at all that fucking jizz!" Ann laughed as she slapped Jeffrey's ass hard. "Keep fucking their faces you little bitch. More! More!"

Jeffrey complied by sending yet another series of creamy jets of sperm into the mouths of all three women, who gulped down as much of his offering as they could while their faces continued to be besieged by the overwhelming onslaught of cum.

The young man's orgasm lasted for almost three minutes, and during that time he had succeeded in producing what I had to believe was close to a gallon of spunk, most of which had ended up in the stomachs of my three friends. Even after his orgasm had ended, the three recipients continued to lick the cum of off each other's faces, purring with satisfaction as they savored every drop of the slimy goo until not a trace of sperm was left. Jeffrey hung from his chains like a limp rag doll, completely spent.

"I can't do this anymore!" he wailed. "You're killing me!"

His plea sounded genuine but the women only laughed and dismissed it as just another feeble complaint.

"Oh relax, Jeffrey!" Charlize said. "We're just going to use you one more time and then we'll let you go."

"No, not again! Please!"

"There are still a few of us who want to drink your sperm. Once they're satisfied you can leave. Now stop the whining!"

He tugged ineffectually at his chains but said nothing more.

A half hour passed in which Jeffrey was given more fruit and some water to drink. I felt bad for the boy but it seemed that some part of him was enjoying all the attention and the pleasure he was receiving. I think the thought of him being restrained and dominated actually heightened his enjoyment. I had to admit that he was a gorgeous specimen of a man. And watching him shoot off into the faces of Millie and the others did have a quite an impact upon me. Maybe giving his sperm a taste might not be such a horrible thing after all, I pondered. But I dismissed the thought as soon as it had entered my mind.

It was now time for Jeffrey to once again perform for his mistresses. Not wasting any time, Charlize removed her blouse and bra revealing her enormous double-D breasts and shoved them into Jeffrey's waiting face.

"Suck on these you fuck!" she said as his face disappeared between her twin mountains of flesh. "Oh, yes! Mommy loves having her big hard nipples sucked by her little boy!"

While Jeffrey's mouth was thus engaged, Yumi, Ann, and Grace began stimulating his genitals. Their three pairs of hands caressed and stroked every inch of his lower body, and within minutes he was once again sporting an enormous erection. I had taken this opportunity to sit down and watch the spectacle unfold before me. I made certain to position my chair directly to one side of the boy in order to prevent myself from being inundated by his far-reaching spunk. When Charlize saw me sitting halfway across the room she chuckled.

"What's the matter, Lydia? Not afraid of a little sperm, are you?"

"This is a $6,000 Gucci dress. I don't want it soiled."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Ann said, interrupting her handjob to look at me. "Stop being such a prissy little shit and get your ass over here. You might like it."

"No thanks. I'll pass."

Dorothy shook her head at me. "Why don't you give it a try?"

"Not today," I said emphatically.

"You're going to have to suck cock and swallow some cum eventually if you want to stay in the club."

"Let it go, Dorothy," Charlize said, her voice dripping with pleasure at having her nipples so expertly sucked on. "Lydia will come around sooner or later."

"Suit yourself," Dorothy said to me. "But you don't know what you're missing."

Although I was intrigued at what I was seeing, I was in no way prepared to do more than simply observe. I had never thought of myself as a voyeur, but I was finding a great deal of enjoyment in watching my friends use this man's body in such a wantonly sexual way. But despite being sexually turned on, I was not yet ready to participate.

Jeffrey was now primed and ready to deliver his final performance. This time I was asked to jerk him off into the mouths and faces of Charlize, Yumi, Ann, and Grace. I hesitated.

"You're not doing anything else," Millie said to me in a desultory way. "The least you could do is pretend like you're part of the club."

"Yeah, come on, Lydia!" Sharise said, as her hands played over Jeffrey's chest. "Get your ass over here and give this guy a hand."

I noticed that Charlize said nothing. She merely looked at me and smiled wanly.

I considered the matter for several seconds. "Oh, all right!" I replied. "I'll jerk the guy off if it makes you all happy."

"All right!" Dorothy exclaimed. "It's about fucking time!"

"I don't know how you can't be getting horny after what you've seen," Katie said to me. "Every time I go the glory hole my pussy always gets fucking wet."

Perturbed, I looked her in the eye and snarled. "Let's face it, Katie. You're a damned whore!"

Incredibly, she took it as a compliment.

"Why, thank you, Lydia!" she smiled. "Thanks very nice of you!"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to Jeffrey who, now freed from sucking on Charlize's nipples, watched me with increasing interest.

The four women now positioned themselves on their knees in front of his monstrous cock, eager to sample his ball juice. I took his slick pole in my left hand while resting my right hand on my waist and began to casually masturbate him.

"That feels so good!" he said, watching my hand glide effortlessly up and down his cock.

"And I feel like I'm jerking a big tube steak!" I laughed.

I saw him stare at my diamond wedding ring and I immediately thought of my husband, and what he would think of my depraved behavior. But with the encouragement of the other women, I kept fisting his big tool with ever-increasing speed, looking forward to feeling his cock pulse with the first rush of orgasm.

Suddenly his scrotum once again started to swell to enormous proportions, and I could tell he was now fully primed and ready to cum.

"Let it out baby," I said to him. "I want to watch you splash all that nasty hot semen in these fucking bitches' faces!"

"Oh, God! Yes!" he cried.

Seeing he was about to explode, I began to jerk him off violently, hoping to provoke an exemplary ejaculation. It worked.

The first to experience the brunt of the tidal wave was Charlize herself, who, with her huge tits lifted up under her chin, received a giant wad of molten lust directly down her throat. She gulped it down quickly, ravenously, her tongue searching for any sperm that missed her mouth.

The second shot was shared by both Ann and Yumi, who fought each other to get the most of Jeffrey's semen down their throats. And then it was Grace's turn. With wide open mouth and her tongue hanging out, Jeffrey delivered a thick and creamy cum blast that filled her maw to the brim. She swallowed what she could before a second wad struck her square in the face, the force of which sent little globules of sperm dancing in the air.

"Love it! Love it!" she cried, as her hands cupped up any remaining sperm, which she then deposited into her mouth.

"Keep pumping that dick, Lydia!" Charlize said, as a huge jet of cum sailed high up into the air and landed on the chair where I had been sitting.

"Talk about a long shot!" Katie squealed, watching intently from the sidelines.

I was amazed at the distance his sperm had travelled. It was an easy twelve feet away.

"Aren't you glad you weren't still sitting there?" Millie said to me. "You would've gotten soaked!"

I was indeed glad that my dress had been spared the despoilment, but I still had to be careful to avoid getting any cum on me from masturbating him. Although I stood as far off to one side as I could, he had a tendency to sometime produce ejaculations of such ferocity that I wasn't sure where the stuff would land.

Another burst of heavy white cream issued from Jeffrey's tortured loins, this time it found its mark in the lovely smiling face of Yumi. It was a very long string of ejaculate that careened into her mouth with aggravated fury, the effect of the powerful EJAX drug that now held the young man under its control. With every ejaculation I could feel his cock and balls rear back in my hand like a piece of heavy artillery; the slick white missiles of his lust shooting out with unrestrained vehemence into the array of smiling faces that were waiting patiently for their own big helping of fruit-sweetened, drug enhanced sperm.

I had to admit that I did enjoy masturbating his ridiculously huge prick. I felt a sensation of total control over his orgasm; something which I had never felt with my husband. As the volleys of cum erupted over and over again from his long, hard tool, I felt a heady rush of power—a feeling that almost made me want to wrap my lips over his throbbing erection, so full of life and energy, and take a drink from its purple, pulsating head.

Grace was now taking one load after another directly into her mouth and gulping down the sticky paste with glee.

"I definitely can taste the pineapple!" she laughed between mouthfuls. "So fucking delicious!"

Ann was next. I positioned Jeffrey's cock so that the head was only a half inch from her open mouth and watched in astonishment as stream after stream of sperm shot into it, disappearing with incredible alacrity down the woman's contracting throat. The other girls cheered her on, as if she was in some kind of competition to see which woman could swallow the most spunk.

My left hand was now dripping with his sperm, but I kept jerking him off, never letting up the pace. There was so much of his cum covering my hands that my wedding ring was no longer visible. And still the sperm show continued. And it went on that way for almost five full minutes. By the time Jeffrey's cock stopped ejaculating, the floor beneath us was awash in his salty effluence and my hand was one gooey mess. Thankfully, my dress had been spared, but the faces of the four women were unrecognizable under a thick layer of sperm.

"Holy fucking shit!" Charlize cried, looking up at me but barely able to open her eyes. "Look at me! Look at you!"

"And look at all of you!" I replied, removing my dripping hand my Jeffrey's cock. "What a god damn mess!"

Jeffrey was totally exhausted. He was sweating profusely and breathing so hard that he could barely speak.

"Thank you," he muttered to me. "That was the best...the best handjob I ever had."

"I enjoyed it, Jeffrey," I replied smiling at him. "It was the best handjob I ever gave."

And I had meant every word.

Without wasting any time, the other girls took advantage of sucking up the sperm that had ended up on their friend's faces. Some of even started swapping sperm with one another and playing with the long strands of jizz that dripped from their faces and fingers. When I motioned to go and wash my hands, Katie stopped me and took my sperm-soaked fingers into her mouth and sucked each one dry.

"We can't let this stuff go to waste, Lydia. Shame on you!"

I didn't know whether to take her seriously or not, but there was no doubt that she relished sperm as much as an epicure would relish a finely cooked meal.

Jeffrey was allowed to shower and dress, after which he was released. He made no threat to go to the police because he knew that would have been a futile gesture. Instead, he did what he had always done: complain. Impatient with his timid threats, Charlize and Millie threw him out, laughing as they did so.

"Thank you, Jeffrey!" Millie said as she closed the door behind him. "Don't call us, we'll call you!"

"That wasn't very nice," I said to her. "After all, he did perform very well."

"Yes, he did. But we're not going to let him know that."

"Why not?"

fmcchris
fmcchris
569 Followers
123456...8