Semen Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The big blonde guy on the far right. Isn't he incredible looking?"

"Yes, he is."

"Which one do you like?"

"I'm not sure. They're all so handsome."

She grabbed my arm hard and let out a little girlish yelp. "And they're all ours to do with as we please!"

The act they performed consisted of flips, complex dance moves that involved tossing each other into the air, and other feats or aerobatic prowess employing a series of ropes and pulleys that extended down from the rafters onto the stage. Some of the men juggled bowling pins while others pranced around with lit torches in both hands, throwing them back and forth to their partners. Two guys performed on the trapeze while another did somersaults. Watching them I was reminded of the male ballet dancers or "danseurs" who performed in legitimate classical or operatic productions; the only difference was they wore no clothes nor had a ballerina to accompany them. But these deficits mattered little. The act was an entity unto itself and astonishing to behold.

"What do you think, Lydia?" Charlize shouted to me from several seats away.

"Amazing!" I replied.

She smiled and nodded in agreement.

The show lasted for just under one hour, during which we were treated to every conceivable physical dance routine imaginable. The show ended with the men forming a human pyramid with "dancing penis" man at the top of the pile. When the lights went down the audience screamed their approval.

The men received a standing ovation and had to come back for extra bows. I had never seen any dance routine executed with such utter grace and power. In fact, their performance was so exemplary that I had forgotten for a while that they were nude.

Once the show had ended, the crowd settled back into their seats. The hostess informed us that the men would return in a half hour. I presumed they were going to clean themselves up in preparation for the real sex show about to begin.

Sharise was already engaged in an argument with Katie as to who was going to swallow the most loads. Ann put her money on Sharise, but Dorothy voted for Katie.

"No one can drink as much sperm as Katie," she said to Ann. "I've been to the glory hole. I know."

"We'll see about that," Ann replied.

"If these guys' cum tastes like strawberry shortcake, then you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to win this bet!" Sharise added.

It was hilarious to hear Sharise, an otherwise sophisticated and polished woman, resort to using such colorful metaphors in front of a crowd full of strangers. My friends made it known to everyone that we had a penchant for sperm, and that nothing was going to get in our way of getting as much of it as we could.

"I give my boyfriend a blowjob almost every day," said one young woman who was sitting behind Millie.

"And do you drink his sperm?" Millie asked her.

"Always."

"I'll bet your boyfriend is a big fruit eater."

"As a matter of fact he is," she replied, surprised. "His cum is very sweet."

Millie laughed and turned to me. "I told you!"

Charlize used the interim between performances to explain to the other women in the audience what the semen hunter's club was all about. Some of the women reacted to this information with incredulity, while others thought the idea absurd. Most however seemed to like the idea of a club that catered to this obscurantist fetish. One woman, in particular, an attractive, middle-aged brunette, was obliged to remind everyone that the main component of semen was protein, and that it was good for the skin.

"I enjoy a good facial every now and then," she said to Yumi. "It helps keep my skin looking young."

"I like a good facial, too," Yumi agreed. "But I really enjoy making the dick cum with my hands until it unloads its juice down my throat. I love the power I have over a man that way."

Yes," she replied. "I see your point. It does put the woman in control."

"And control is what it's all about," Millie interjected. "Power is sexy ladies!"

The audience agreed.

When the men returned there was no accompanying fanfare. The guys simply strode up to us and the other women in the audience and let their natural impulses take over. Katie had singled out the tall blonde man, and as he walked by she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to her. He was a little taken aback by her brazenness, but her beauty obviously captivated him.

"Come over here," she said as she got down on her knees before him. "Give me that fucking big fat cock. I want it down my throat!"

Amused by her aggressiveness, he happily allowed his cock to be sucked by the lovely Irish girl.

"Do you speak English?" I asked him.

"Een beetje," he replied. "A little."

"May I introduce Katie," I said. "The sperm swallower."

I heard Katie laugh softly as she continued to bob her head up and down on his stiffening cock.

"What is your name?"

"Zeeman."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. My name is Zeeman."

Under the mistaken impression that he had said "semen," I turned to Charlize.

"This guy calls himself 'Semen'!" I said to her. "Can you believe that?"

She looked at me curiously. "Lydia. His name is 'Zeeman,' not 'semen'. Zeeman is a proper Dutchman's name."

Of course my faux pas made everyone laugh, including me.

"I feel so embarrassed," I said. "I'm sorry, Zeeman. I thought..."

"It's okay," he replied. "It is a common mistake among Americans."

Zeeman didn't have much more to say after that because his prick was now at full mast and ready to dump his full supply of hot spunk into Katie's ravenous mouth. The women around us cheered her on as she used both her hands and talented mouth to make him cream.

"Yeah!" Zeeman cried as his body shook violently.

Sensing that he was on the verge of orgasm, Katie held his cock a few inches from her open mouth and used her hands to force him to ejaculate. Within seconds a huge rope of white sperm flew into her mouth followed by several more bursts of equal intensity. A few of the jets splashed into her upper palate and washed over her beautiful white teeth, the resultant sticky strands dripping down her chin and onto her blouse.

Her little hands worked his cock with intense professionalism, her entire focus concentrated on forcing his cock to exude as much spunk as possible. His penis responded with powerful but controlled ejaculations, most of the sperm finding its way down her convulsing throat. Over and over, and under her flawless guidance, the mastered penis surrendered its complete store of its vital juices into her mouth. I counted no less than thirteen separate spurts before it was over.

Katie rose to the sound of applause.

"Thank you. Thank you," she said, wiping the sperm from her chin. "I really enjoyed that!"

"You liked my sperm?" Zeeman asked her.

"Your sperm tasted like a pineapple daiquiri," she said, kissing him full on the lips. "Very delicious."

Zeeman looked pleased. He kissed Katie and strode off into the crowd.

"Did it really taste like pineapple? I asked her. "Or were you just being polite?"

"No, it really did," she assured me. "We've all been telling you that fruit makes cum taste sweet. If you tried it you'd understand."

Before I had a chance to respond, Grace directed my attention to Millie, who now found herself surrounded by three men. They were jerking off in her face.

"I'm very thirsty tonight boys," she laughed. "Lay it on thick!"

In less than a minute her face became a wash of semen. I was amazed at how much cum these guys could produce. It was nowhere near the amount of sperm that would have resulted from an injection of the EJAX drug, but it was still a prodigious amount. The audience went wild when all three men began to ejaculate at almost the same time, forcing Millie to turn her head to one side to avoid choking on the vast surplus of man goo. As it was she swallowed what must have been a good quart of grade-A cream.

"I'm loving this!" she exclaimed, as the final shots glazed her face and hair.

Meanwhile, Sharise was busy at work on two guys' tools. They both unloaded on her face only seconds apart, directing their shots straight into her open mouth. She swallowed it all.

In the aisle to my left I saw Yumi giving one man a superb blowjob. She had him down on the floor and was kneeling over him, his immense cock buried in her mouth. When he started bucking his hips I knew she had brought him off. A true cum swallower, she never removed her mouth from his shaft, preferring instead to drink down his offering straight from the tap. The only way the audience knew he had cum were from the visible traces of sperm that escaped from her lips.

Charlize had not been idle during this time, and I was surprised to find that she was engaged with four men at once. Being the extraordinary exhibitionist she was, she dragged them up on stage and let each man fuck her one at a time. At one point she had a cock in her mouth, anus, and pussy while giving the fourth guy a handjob. After she had been thoroughly fucked, she ordered the hostess to bring her a brandy glass and the audience watched with amusement as she forced each man to jerk off into it.

"That's it boys," she said encouragingly. "Give me all of your nasty fucking sperm."

The men complied. Jet after jet of spunk splashed into the glass which she held in her hands. I had to admit that it was quite erotic to see four handsome men give up their sperm in this way. Within a minute the glass had been filled up halfway, and with one ostentatious flourish, Charlize drank down the whole sticky mass in one gulp. The crowd gave her a standing ovation as she stood before them licking her lips.

Grace, Ann, and Dorothy all got their fair share of sperm in various ways. But the highlight of the evening was watching Katie and Sharise share a bukkake with all twenty men. Both women got their faces plastered with cum and both drank down what must have been nothing less than a half gallon of sticky seed. It was hard to say which woman had drunk the most cum. In the end it was decided that they should both share equally in the victory.

During this entire time I had remained a passive bystander, not willing to join in their perverted fun. Yet part of me wanted to experience the same joy they were feeling from indulging their passions, and when Zeeman returned I finally decided to make my move.

"Katie," I said. "I want to taste his sperm."

"Really?" she replied, her face all aglow. "That's great, Lydia!"

"But I don't want to suck him off. I just want to taste a little bit of his cum. I want to see if it is really sweet like you say."

"Sure! No problem. I'll do the sucking and when he's ready to shoot off just stick out your hand and catch some of his jizz."

It seemed simple enough.

Zeeman was clearly infatuated with Katie, and she knew it. They kissed a while before she actually got around to sucking him, but when she did he didn't last long at all.

"Get ready, Lydia," she warned me. "I'll take the first few loads and then you can scoop up the rest."

Zeeman was thrilled to see me cup my hands under his huge cock, waiting for his seed. When he finally did ejaculate, Katie swallowed as much as she could and then directed the remaining spurts right into my hands. The hot cream splashed into my palms like lotion from a dispenser bottle. I was stunned at the amount of spunk he delivered, considering the man had already had two successive orgasms.

"Taste it," Katie said, eager to see my reaction.

I tentatively brought my hands up to my face and sniffed. It smelled like pineapple.

"Here goes," I said, as I stuck out my tongue to taste Zeeman's sperm.

All eyes were now upon me, and with my friends urging me on, I dipped my tongue into the white mass of male protein.

"Go for it!" Grace squealed.

What I had thought was going to be a most unpleasant experience turned out to be not nearly half as bad as I thought. My distaste for the consistency of sperm was not much changed by sampling Zeeman's fruit-sweetened sample, but the flavor of pineapple was strong and unmistakable. I found myself dipping my tongue into the effluence several times, just to make sure that my first impression had been correct. The entire audience gave me a hearty round of applause.

"We'll make a semen hunter of you yet!" Millie exclaimed.

I looked up and saw both Katie and Zeeman smiling down at me.

"Good?" he asked me.

"Good." I replied, pleasantly surprised.

Katie was beaming. "We're going to have so much fun at the glory hole tomorrow!"

My friends had been right all along. It had been a most enlightening evening.

************

The following day the girls and I took a walking tour of the city and had lunch at the Steakhouse Piet de Leeuw, a famous restaurant in downtown Amsterdam. We then took a cruise on a luxurious salon boat through Amsterdam's picture-book canals. Gliding through the old centre of the city we saw elegant merchant's mansions, carillon-crowned churches and the warehouses with their rich history from Holland's Golden Age. To cap off the day, we had dinner at De Kas, which means "greenhouse" in Dutch, and is housed in an enormous glass house: one half for eating, the other for growing the fruit and vegetables that end up on your plate. I was pleased to learn that the food was organically grown.

By 8:00 p.m. the girls were ready to call it quits—all but Katie and me that is. She had been lugging around her video camera all day and now turned it over to me.

"I told him we'd be there at 9:00 p.m. sharp," she said, putting the camera in my hand. "I don't want to be late."

We said goodbye to the girls and took the train across town to De Wallen. Already the sex shops were doing a brisk business. I noticed that people from all over the world visited the Red Light District—Europeans, Asians, Latin Americans, Africans...they were all well represented in the famous city of sex. Even some dowdy looking types who might never frequent a sex club in their lives felt the urge to check out the Amsterdam nightlife with its openly accessible brothels and swinging joints. One particularly somber, middle-aged American couple, wearing jeans, matching cowboy shirts and black Stetsons, formed an incongruent picture against the backdrop of the sex-saturated city. They had stopped to ask me for directions to some nightclub, thinking I was a local. Fortunately for them, the man standing behind me was able to help them. By the time we got off the train it was almost 9:00 p.m. and Katie was looking anxious.

"Look," I said. "If you don't want to do this, we can go back to the hotel."

"What makes you think I don't want to?"

"Well, look at you. You're nervous as hell."

She chuckled. "I always get this way before I give oral sex. It's like an actor or a singer getting nervous jitters before a performance. I'll be fine. You just make sure you get everything on tape. And keep the camera hidden in your purse. I don't think Lars would appreciate us filming in his club."

"Okay, no problem. Let's go."

The inside of the club was dark and smoky. I followed Katie into the bar and there we met with Lars, a balding, overweight guy who looked about fifty. As soon as he saw the two of us he broke off his conversation with one of the customers and greeted us warmly.

"I am so glad you decided to come back," he said to Katie shaking her hand. "And who is this lovely creature?"

"This is my friend, Lydia. She is curious about glory holes and wants to watch."

"A beautiful woman and a voyeur too," he said jovially. "That is a wonderful combination."

Lars led us to a spacious booth that was both ill-lit and somewhat less than clean, with graffiti of all different languages written over the walls. There was one hole in the lower portion of one of the walls with an emboldened black arrow pointing down toward it. I presumed the proffered cock would make its appearance through it.

"I have about 30 men ready to go," Lars said to Katie. "Is that enough for you?"

"That will do fine," she replied, as she put her bottle of water and paper towels down on the floor.

"The men are waiting on the other side. You don't see them, they don't see you. House rules. You will be paid 2,320 Euros, which comes to $3,000 American dollars. Some of the men might come back a second time. If so, I'll give you more."

"Don't worry about the money," she said without a hint of irony. "I'm only here for the sperm."

Lars laughed loudly. "If you ever decide you want a permanent job here, let me know."

After he left I complained to Katie that the booth reeked of dried semen and was rather dirty. She dismissed my concerns with a brittle laugh.

"For Christ's sake, Lydia, that's all part of the allure. It's dirty, yes. But sex is dirty. Giving blowjobs to strange men and drinking their cum is dirty. That's what makes it so much fun."

Once the camera had been turned on and I was ready to begin filming, Katie knocked on the wall to indicate to the man standing behind it that she was ready to begin the session. The first cock to poke its head through the hole was a huge black specimen about ten inches in length. Katie cooed when she saw it, wasting no time in taking it in her hands and gently caressing its ebony flesh. The hole was wide enough for the man's enormous scrotum to go through, and she used one of her hands to play with the bulging testicles. From the other side of the wall we could hear the man moan loudly.

"This is so nice!" she said just before wrapping her delicate lips around the head.

Katie made love to the man's penis in ways that would have made most porn stars feel ashamed. She treated it almost as a thing of reverence, running her tongue lovingly up and down its length, pausing every now and then to linger at the tip, flicking her tongue delicately over the glans and frenulum, teasing, coaxing, demanding...impatiently waiting for the rich man cream that she knew would invariably result from her unrelenting machinations.

Standing there next to her and watching her every move through the camera lens made me feel as if I were involved in the action with her. At first I focused on simply keeping her head and the man's huge cock in the frame. But after a time I found this to be rather boring, so I used the zoom lens to focus in and out while varying my position so that I could film her from both underneath and above.

"How are you doing over there?" she asked the man. "Does this feel good?"

There was no reply.

"I don't think he understands," I said. "Do you know how to say it in Dutch?"

Katie asked again. "Is dit een goed gevoel?

"Yeah," the man replied hoarsely. "Geweldig!"

"I assume he's enjoying it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Katie replied, as she deftly masturbated him. "He said it was 'great'."

"You speak Dutch very well."

"When Charlize told us we were coming here, I decided to study the language. I figured it would be fun."

I had to admire her initiative, and it made me like her even more. She smiled at me and quickly went back to work, taking his entire length down her throat. It took her all of two minutes to get him to cum, and when he finally did explode, she got a mouthful.

The men were required to knock twice on the wall when they were ready to ejaculate so as to give the girls working the booths a few seconds to prepare to swallow their semen. When the knock did come, Katie absorbed the full ten inches so that her lips were resting at the base of his penis. I heard a loud grunt and then watched in amusement as her throat contracted violently several times to accommodate the sperm rushing into her mouth. Through it all she kept both hands on the wall to support herself, using only her mouth to accomplish the task. I heard the man moan loudly on the other side as his orgasm continued.

1...345678