Semen Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

Katie did not remove her mouth for a short while after the man had ejaculated. Instead she continued to masturbate him with her lips. Something in her must have sensed that he was good for another round and so she kept up the attack on his cock, this time utilizing both hands to help him achieve yet another orgasm. I was surprised to see not one single drop of sperm, such were her skills as a cum swallower.

It took a little longer the second time around to get her prize but her persistence paid off. Holding his testicles in one hand and using the other to grip the base of his shaft, Katie fellated the man with such intensity that I actually heard him cry out. And then followed a torrent of rich hot seed that splashed into her open mouth with such fury and volume that there was no way she could hope to contain it all. Ropes of thick ejaculate fired into her mouth and face mercilessly as she assiduously stroked the huge organ, and I found myself thoroughly enjoying the sight of seeing her face get splashed with cum over and over again. His orgasm lasted almost a full thirty seconds, and in that time she had swallowed a good portion of his load. What she didn't swallow she wore on her face and in her hair, with much of it now dripping down onto her jeans. I handed her some paper towels and stopped filming.

"You're a fucking mess," I laughed as the cock withdrew from the hole.

"I know!" she said, cleaning her face off with the towel. "He came a lot!"

"Twice in a row!"

"Not hard to do when you know how."

"I hope you remembered to bring another pair of jeans with you."

"In my bag," she replied.

She took a sip of water and then knocked on the wall indicating that she was ready to take on the next guy. I turned on the camera.

"How did he taste by the way?" I asked.

"Definitely detected something fruity. Mangoes I think."

The second cock to appear was not as big as the first one. I judged it to be more or less average at about five inches in length. But the head was huge, as was the diameter of the shaft itself. Katie started this session off with a wonderful handjob that sent the guy on the other side into deliriums of joy. I was amazed to see the variety of hand skills she employed to get him off; not once did her lips touch the penis. In less than a minute he was shooting streams of cum into her mouth.

Katie gulped the sticky mass of white cream down her throat with gusto, relishing every spurt. I counted no less than a dozen creamy salvos, all of which found their target. By the time the man had finished ejaculating, Katie turned to me with her mouth opened wide to show the camera the pool of sperm still waiting to be swallowed. She played with the cum, allowing some of the globs to escape her lips only to be sucked up again a moment later. I found the sight extremely erotic.

After she had swallowed his load she took another drink of water and asked me if I wanted to help her bring the next guy off.

"You know how I feel about this," I reminded her.

"I know. I know," she said, with a look of disappointment. "But it wouldn't kill you to at least jerk one of them off."

There was a loud knock on the wall.

"Mustn't keep the customer waiting," I said as I began to film once more.

The cock that poked its head out of the wall was both huge overall and quite attractive looking. It stood proud and defiant in front of Katie's lovely face, and I almost had an urge to take her up on her offer and touch it myself.

"That's one great looking cock, mister!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one!"

I was a bit taken aback by the size of the monster she now engulfed in both her hands. It was easily over twelve inches in length with a very thick shaft and enormous testicles. Katie seemed to revel in the feel of the giant monster penis, fondling the appendage with great skill and attention.

"Now tell me you wouldn't want to wrap your lips around this!" she said to me as she gripped the cock hard.

"I don't think I could get my lips around the tip, never mind the shaft," I replied, focusing my lens on the mushroom-like glans.

"Yeah, but you could get your hands around it. Come on, Lydia. Give a girl a helping hand."

Turned on by what I had just seen, I began to think that maybe it wasn't such a horrible thing to masturbate him. And it would make Katie happy.

"It is a nice cock, I have to admit," I said, admiring the pulsating rod she held in her hands. "Oh what the hell! All right. I'll help you milk this fucking thing!"

"Awesome!" Katie exclaimed. "Fucking awesome!"

With my left hand holding the camera, I took his huge prick in my other hand and began quickly jerking him off. For the first time since I had been married, I was now playing with another man's penis, not just playing with it, but trying to provoke it to orgasm. Katie helped me masturbate the fleshy monolith, while she used her mouth and tongue to stimulate the glans. We chuckled when we heard the man start to groan, knowing that his orgasm was not far away.

"You keep jerking him off," Katie told me, "and keep the camera on me. I think he's going to cream any second now."

And sure enough, he did.

I had always enjoyed the feeling of control and accomplishment at making a man ejaculate with my hands. I could actually feel the semen rising up in his shaft as he surrendered his load to my persistent stroking.

Then came two quick knocks on the wall.

"Oh, fuck!" we heard the man cry.

Suddenly the prick shot out a tremendous load of white juice, which hit Katie squarely in the face. The next volley reached her mouth and then he shot a continuous stream of sperm that she fought hard to swallow. I jerked his tool with rapid, intense motions, thrilled to see my hands incite such a vehement reaction. A good portion of his ejaculate was dripping from my fingers and I had to laugh at the huge volume of it. It shot out with such ferocity that Katie found it amusing as well.

"Somebody brought out the big guns!" she cried, as her face was repeatedly assaulted.

It was a long orgasm lasting well over a full minute. I made sure to capture it all on videotape, knowing that such an exemplary performance would want to be seen by all the other girls.

When he was finished ejaculating Katie's face was once again covered in a thick patina of pasty man protein. My right hand was completely saturated as well. When she saw me pick up a paper towel to remove the sperm, she grabbed my hand and began to lick each of my fingers clean.

"This is getting to be a habit," I told her, as I watched her lovely mouth clean each of my fingers one by one.

"You know how I feel about wasting perfectly good sperm," she said, as her tongue licked up every last trace of spunk from my hand.

This suck and swallowing fest went on for a straight two hours, culminating in a double suck off that I thought I would never have performed in my life.

The truth of the matter was that I had gotten extremely turned on by all the cock sucking and cum swallowing taking place in front of me. Inevitably, the sights, sounds, and smells associated with dozens of men being jerked off and made to cum took its toll on my libido. My pussy was literally dripping wet and I was as horny as hell. So when Katie invited me to help her suck off the last guy, I turned off the camera—much to her dismay—and volunteered to help bring the man to orgasm.

"Please let me get you on tape," she pleaded as I knelt down next to her.

"No fucking way, Katie," I said flatly. "You're lucky I'm doing this at all."

The last thing I needed was to have my face in a sex video over which I had no control. She knew I was serious and did not press the issue. I'm glad she didn't because at that moment a monstrous schlong popped its head out of the hole and poked me right in the cheek.

"Hey!" I protested. "Watch where you point that thing!"

The guy on the other side of the partition let out a hearty laugh. "Sorry!" he said. "I forgot to knock."

"No problem," I replied. "Nice dick!"

"Thanks!"

"You're American?"

"Yup, from the Big Apple."

Katie and I both laughed. At first it might have seemed improbable that two American women would be giving oral sex to an American guy in an Amsterdam sex house. But it really brought home the point to me that we do indeed live in a small world.

"My friend and I are from New York too. Nice to meet you—and your dick."

The two of us got to work on him right away. His prick was short and stubby, but his balls where immense and completely out of proportion to his rather modest penis. It was his balls that caught my attention.

"I'm going to lick and suck these huge nuts of his," I said to Katie. "You can work on the rest of him."

"You got it!" she replied happily. "I think Mr. Big Apple is going to give us a big sperm shower."

"This fucking sac of his is probably bubbling over with cum," I joked, as I ran my tongue along the underside of his scrotum.

"Looks like it. Guys with balls that size usually cream a lot."

Katie opened her lips wide to engulf his cock and I continued to fondle and suck his ball sac. The man was in ecstasy.

"Oh God!" he moaned after a few minutes of our combined treatment. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

I quickly grabbed his cock in my hand and jerked it off into Katie's mouth. He shot off like a fire house; one long, steady stream of ejaculate that splashed wildly onto her tongue and lips, a few bursts actually flying high up into the air above our heads landing several feet behind us.

It was exciting to watch the results of our team effort so efficaciously displayed. Over and over the ropes of sperm flew out of his throbbing cock until Katie was forced to pull her mouth away. Then I did something completely unexpected: I wrapped my lips around the head of the man's prick and got a mouthful of hot spunk. When Katie saw what I had done her face lit up.

"Don't swallow it," she said. "Dribble it into my mouth."

I did as she asked.

It felt strange kneeling there with a wad of some stranger's sperm swishing around in my mouth. But it felt even stranger watching the long trail of semen escape from my lips and into Katie's waiting maw. She swallowed the ample load and then kissed me passionately on the lips.

"I love you, Lydia," she said as she grabbed her water bottle.

After Lars paid Katie, he told her how pleased the men had been with her performance. Katie was delighted to hear it and told him that she would come back again, the next time with her husband. It was now almost midnight and we took a cab back to the hotel.

"So," Katie said to me as we drove beyond the De Wallen neighborhood, "it wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I have to tell you the truth," I replied. "No, it wasn't. In fact I enjoyed it."

"Sucking or swallowing?"

"Both, actually. It's like you once told me. You get this feeling of power knowing you can control a guy's cock. It's really phenomenal."

"Now you know why I'm so into it. Don't get me wrong. I love fucking. But the feeling you get from getting a cock to explode in your mouth is so satisfying. I hope you'll try it on your husband sometime."

When we got to the hotel the girls were still up. Of course we had to give them a complete rundown of the night's activities. When Katie told them what I had done, they congratulated me.

"I guess we can now officially welcome you to the semen hunter's club," Millie said patting me on the back. "Great to have you aboard!"

"Three cheers for Lydia!" Katie cried, giving me a big hug.

I was now one of the girls and it made me feel great. When I got back home I decided to address the marital problems I was having with Nathaniel once and for all. Without telling him, I paid him a surprise visit at the American Embassy in London. He was of course surprised to see me, but he also seemed genuinely happy. After we had dinner that night we returned together to his luxurious apartment in Mayfair. I told him that I loved him and he told me that he loved me as well. I then pulled his prick out of his pants and proceeded to suck him off. He was so horny that he came in less than a minute, watching in awe as I drank down every drop of his creamy cum.

"We'll have to include more fruit in your diet," I said looking up at his handsome, astonished face.

He had no idea what I was talking about, but he soon learned. Pineapple became a mainstay in our household after that.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...345678