Seminar

Story Info
The usual rushing to finish packing for the seminar.
5.4k words
4.19
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

The usual rushing to finish packing for the seminar. Notes in a large briefcase for the lecture she was to present. The suit bags holding both an every day uniform, and a more formal embellished one.

Her husband of 25 years calmly watching, used to his wife's orderly preparations stood by.

She always was particularly focused preparing for her customary and though not frequent trips seemed to cause her an inner turmoil. One that was as if by magic dissipated upon her return.

In the past he had wondered if it was an affair which she anticipated.

The time he asked she turned to him with an amazing smile as she kissed him with a delicious hunger; swore no man could ever hold her heart as he has.

A long transcontinental flight and a reception and she excused herself to retire.

Sharp knocks on the hotel room door and the occupant quickly opens it.

It is apparent she is expecting this visitor.

There is contrast between her nearly six feet of height in stockinged feet and the much shorter Oriental girl who quickly enters after asking, "Did you call for a date?"

She waves the girl toward the mini-bar in the suite and watches her move.

The younger woman places a bag from a fashionable store at the foot of the bed.

A quick exchange of cash and with little talk both women moved together and kissed.

Passionless, but urgent lip contact, swirling tongues and the taller woman feels hands move under the thick hotel robe to tweak both nipples, pinching each in turn. The professional brunette feels the need in the taller mixed race beauty.

Her eyes also look beyond her "date" to the closet where she spies a serge uniform hanging on the open rack.

"Oh, you're a cop. I should have asked, but is this some sort of bust?"

The double entendre is missed by the black haired client as she is concentrating on the feel of tingling coursing from the tips of her breasts to the pit of her belly.

She had used this service on earlier visits to this Western Canadian city, and knew she was vetted.

She only laughed softly and asks, "What did you expect when there is a major concentration of Police agencies in town?"

The other smiles and runs one hand down the bare torso, her nails trailing in a line down the center of the trim woman's body to skip over the garter belt holding silky sheer nylons on athletic long legs.

The call girl cups her hand and squeezes the elongated and puffy labia making the client coo softly and fidget from foot to foot.

"A long time, sweetie?" asks the short Oriental as she taps the slit which is humid and moist on her fingertip.

As her vagina is explored, the much taller woman slips the robe from her shoulders and juts her mound toward the arousing hand.

Her mind wanders to her family, a twenty-five year marriage with two children in college. An exciting job when it was not simply mind numbing or intrusive. The need which she was only willing to attempt to acknowledge in the infrequent travels for work.

"A very long time," she whimpers as the pad of the probing finger rubs and presses her elongated clitoris.

Her nipples are skillfully teased, tweaked and pinched.

Her vagina pulsing and a stream of her juices oozing when the fingers release her labia.

"I know just what you need," breathes the still fully clothed call girl.

She steps back leaving her client breathless for a few short seconds and starts to unbutton her tailored blouse to reveal a cleavage impossibly alluring on so tiny a woman.

Her near flawless skin a pale yellow as her blouse is tossed carelessly to one side.

The police officer bites her lower lip as the short, but not trashy skirt is loosened and puddles at the heels of her purchased paramour who stands now in bra and sheer panties all too starkly revealing the small mound hidden behind the panel.

Even in four inch heels the short whore barely reaches to the visitors shoulders.

She tosses her long silky hair as her body language changes to one in charge now.

Someone totally in control.

"Did you bring your toys, or do I have to call for room service to buy some things?" the transformed professional now asks with a smirk.

The traveler points to a bag at the foot of the king sized hotel bed.

As the Oriental woman turns and rummages through the items inside the case she says, "Fetch another drink for us. I'll have a scotch. Oh, and put on your heels."

Now it is the tall woman's turn to have her hip sway watched as she moves to make the drinks and slip into her 4 inch black stiletto heels.

She returns with the drinks and the shorter woman takes her glass and reclines with her back on bunched pillows against the headboard.

"Stand there for now," she announces when her drink is half consumed.

The police officer is acutely aware that she is being sized up in more ways than one. Having experienced the attention to detail she can expect from the outcall service she knows the escort was briefed on her individual interests and wishes.

"One can always tell a married woman from her bush, don't you think?" asks the call girl.

"Look at you. Don't move! I mean I am looking at you. Full triangle of pubic fur, an attempt at trimming, but just enough not to feather out when you wear a bikini panty.

"Lush and full though, a forest in fact hiding the plumpness of your pussy," she smiles when saying the almost wicked referral to the vagina now swelling under the dark patch between the other woman's legs.

She finishes her drink at the same time the other sips the last of her own vodka and grapefruit juice.

The lithe small woman slides from the center of the king size bed and takes a black blindfold from the smaller array she had separated from the available items in the bag of toys.

The tiny call girl moves directly in front of her client and slides the mask over her head snugging it over hazel eyes.

Now in darkness, a smile lifts the corners of the tall mixed race older woman.

She feels the glass taken from her hand and becomes aware that the muted rustle she heard was the uplift bra of the oriental girl being removed.

Small, but firm breasts tickle just at her sternum.

Warm breath bathes her breasts now and teeth nip and nibble her erecting nipples.

A wet tongue circles her areola, and long soft straight hair almost lashes her sides.

Without having been told, she holds her hands behind her back, her left wrist in her right palm.

Lips and nibbles move lower down the center line of her lightly brown body until she feels her navel being circled and the tongue darts in and out suggestively.

Small strong hands glide over her bum cheeks then lower to lightly rub the sheer nylons encasing her long legs. Slow, languid movements which make the taller woman utter keening moans.

She juts her pelvis forward, offering, or demanding attention to her now oozing vagina. But the lips only dart along the top of the garter belt holding the stockings up until she feels the other woman's soft hair on her curled fingers at the small of her back.

The hands now hold her legs just at the band of her nylons and she coos loudly when that frustrating exciting tongue glides down and up the crease between her buttocks.

Each darting thrust of the escort's tongue becomes more insistent until the officer leans slightly forward and it tickles the almost throbbing wrinkled rosebud.

There is a flood of sensations, emotions, simple ripples of excitement and more deeply felt clutching of inner muscles.

The black haired call girl tickles at the aperture then dips lower and excites the now musky wet other opening.

Twirling laps, licks and slurping sounds as the conventioneer now rocks and rolls her ass and hips to feel the deeper probing she has ached for since her last out of town trip.

Suddenly she feels the call girl rise and slap her one bum cheek sharply and say, "Not so quick, darling. Let's get to know each other better. My name is Kristen and you are...?"

Blindfolded the police officer, keeping her hands behind her back, stands erect and quietly replies, "Jade. Odd, isn't it? And yes that is my real name, No 'Mrs. Smith' as I know how easy it is to check a hotel register."

"Pleased to know you, Jade," replied Kristen in a soft voice.

Jade stands still, comfortable with the blindfold and dressed in only somewhat erotic or at least sexual garments and shoes.

She is aware of her nudity.

She is also aware she has given over the power she normally wields.

A strong arm slides around Jade's waist and she is led toward the bed where her knees bump the side and she falls forward.

Kristen whispers for her to move onto her back and the smaller woman lifts a knee to snuggle against her client.

In the darkness of the blindfold Jade senses the lithe body move almost on top of her, then soft lips press to her mouth and an incredibly sensual kiss ensues.

She returns the kiss, her hands and arms now free and she enfolds the small body until they kiss fully, committing body and soul to the full mouth exchange.

Gasping whimpers, both women caught up in the sheer lusty interchange.

For what seems hours they move together, mouths osculating, tongues darting, withdrawing and surrendering in an almost choreographed danse de passion'.

Jade feels the steady wetness from the pussy against her leg.

She also smells the unmistakable scent of Kristen.

Their bodies slick with perspiration cooled by the steadily humming air conditioning unit in the suite.

Kristen's hands roam freely over the blindfolded brunette's body from her neck to waist down her hips, thighs and as she twists finally from the prolonged kissing session down to Jade's nylon clad feet.

Normally, visual perspective is a part of sex; Jade insisting on her blindfold enhances the experience for her rather than detracts.

She anticipates, though is not certain about Kirsten's next actions.

For her part the tiny Oriental call girl kneels, legs wide and draws one foot up to press it to her open and wet center.

Her loud whispered moans make Jade squirm as her toes penetrate Kristen's tight vagina.

The hallux of her right foot is manipulated to stroke an almost hidden clitoris at the top of a small labial channel.

Kristen arches her back, rocking on her knees and twisting side to side. Her juices freely oozing and darkening and soaking the nylon, and the skin below her.

She stops herself and drops quickly between the taller woman's legs.

Her mouth explores the plump lips of the pussy before her eyes. She licks, her teeth clamp in the thick thatch of pubic fur and shakes her head side to side as she pulls her head back.

She blows puffs of air making the mat seem to flatten before a prairie wind.

Jade squirms and throws her arms over her head in abject surrender.

She undulates toward the pursed mouth now aggressively parting the thicket covering her groin and groans loudly when Kristen's tongue pierces the inner lips and laps the pungent musky fluid pouring from her pink inner grotto.

Kristen seals her lips and sucks.

She rolls her tongue and thrusts deeply to swirl in the smooth slick sweetness.

Jade shudders and feels a rushing gush, the first orgasm, but not the last.

The older woman jerks about, twitches, and bites on the back of her hand to keep from screaming out.

Her breasts jiggle and flop on her bare chest, her legs scissor and her belly seems to collapse as she draws whimpering breath.

Under her the hotel sheets are spreading a pool though the call girl was lapping and her golden face was glistening with the sweet expression of pure unbridled Sapphic lust.

Not pausing now Kristen reaches around and finds a harness like device which she swiftly clasps to Jade's waist and round her groin.

Instead of a projection though, there is a thick latex mound which she snugs against the police officer's pussy and tight against her clitoris.

A thin wire runs from the base of the device, which Jade knows well as a "butterfly" to a control which once secure, Kristen thumbs to a steady humming vibration.

The quiet sound seems to radiate up her groin, wrapping almost like an embrace and the purring buzz causes Jade's body to once more undulate. The whispered friction of her nylon clad feet and legs creating static electricity almost igniting the pool of bodily fluids drenching the luxurious hotel bedding.

While the "butterfly" purrs on merrily, Kristen busies herself by drawing the tall visitor's arms up and wrapping them with a velvet sash at the wrists.

No need to secure the ends to the bedpost, Jade keeps her arms extended.

Next she feels the bed shift and for the longest period of time simply feels the solitude of the blindfold, the easy humming at her pussy and her stretched upper limbs.

Kirsten has secured another of the items from the separated pile and taps the tip of a long feather along Jade's armpit and down her right flank.

Barely touching the client, the feather causes her to squirm and whimper.

The combinations of security, surrender and sensuality concentrates the touch of the feather as it moves effortlessly over her near naked form.

Kristen increases the vibration of the "butterfly" to full strength and Jade squirms through another weaker orgasm.

Unable to stifle herself this time the walls of the rented room echo with her stuttering gasps and unrestrained hiccupping breathing and body jerking.

As she tries to control herself through jerky body pulses Jade feels silken legs at her sides and smells the closing musk of the hot shaven pussy toward her mouth.

She lifts her head from the bed and seeks to lap the pungent fluids splashing down over her lips and chin.

The Oriental call girl whisks the blindfold off her client.

Kristen drops her hips and mashes her wet pussy to her "date" and grinds, nearly smothering the other brunette.

Slithering up and back her body is given over to a natural oozing of her lubricating juices which coat the face of the woman under her.

Sitting almost upright Kristen rocks and rides the nearly breathless taller woman.

Her clit flipping over first the upper lip then the lower lip as she drives herself toward an orgasm, something reserved for very special clients in her professional world.

The tiny Oriental call girl settles her wet and gaping pussy over her client's mouth and grinds, twists, and rocks until she feels muscles tightening.

Losing decorum she whines, "Eat me, bitch!"

Kristen pounds against the tall brunette's face. Her loose labia slap the pouty nearly bruised lips as her orgasm swells and bursts from her depths.

She rips the latex toy free from the puffy pussy lips and slaps her open palm over the wet opening.

Repeatedly she slams the bush with her hand until she feels an almost pudding like smoothness and fragrant spurts from the gaping hole.

Jade gurgles and laps the smooth slick juices roiling from the call girl's widely effaced pussy.

Kristen now slumps forward, rubbing her cheek on Jade's neck and purring as her body twitches and shivers with a series of diminishing quakes.

They twist apart and turn to embrace.

Jade softly kisses the other to exchange the sweet musk each has on her lips.

They are resting and talk softly.

The call girl doesn't ask personal questions, but the police officer whispers her need to infrequently enjoy Sapphic love making...

She tells how she had been briefed as to what to expect, and how far to take her client into the shadowy world of light bondage.

Jade is aware she is known as client 5537, and also knows about the extensive barriers to protect both privacy and the working girls.

"Ready for more," asked the smaller woman?

This after a mellow interlude of kissing and touching from both women.

Jade knows she will receive value for her money as well as a partner not eager to run off, there is no other "appointment" in the small black haired woman's book for tonight.

She had tried hook-ups in bars in years past, even had made a date once with someone from an internet chat room who claimed to live in the city that year's convention was located.

By far she had come to the realization that prostitution was her safest way to relieve the pent up weakness as she saw it.

Both a weakness and a strength. She would never describe herself as a lesbian, not even bisexual, but like so many others she had a hidden passion for occasional same sex contact. It was also combined with a strong driven need to be submissive.

Jade seemed lost in her thoughts, her reflections.

The first introduction to girl on girl sex was less than stellar.

Fumbling fingers tearing at loose tee shirts and confounding jeans buttons. Probing fingers and an attempt to mimic the slightly older girl whom she had met in her second semester at university.

The blonde with magnetic blue eyes had enticed and cajoled her to an off campus flat and quickly aroused the provincial statuesque slim young woman.

Her power over the brunette was phenomenal in many respects, but that the girl surrendered so easily was frightening as well.

Naked in less time than it takes to close a door and tumble into an unmade bed she found herself dry mouthed but eager to at least try this one time experiment.

The older girl ran long fingers along her belly and down her long legs before clutching both ankles in her hands to scissor her legs wide and wrap thin cords attached to the bedstead.

Surprised and shaken Jade was only able to protest, to ask to be released, that she had made a mistake.

Her arms and hands were free and when Jade tried to move as in a sit-up her fingers which had been wetted in the bushy vagina in the initial fumbling waved under her nose and she smelled the heady aroma of the older girl.

She became aware of the hands returning to her naked flesh.

Long fingers stroking the backs of her thighs stretched so obscenely. Hot breath near her pussy. Finally an odd sensation as a full breast was pressed to her open and now wet vulva, softly melding with her fevered core.

A tiny nipple slapping the length of her slit, gathering her flowing nectar and bumping her elongated clitoris.

The blonde's face was contorted as words tumbled from her lips.

She knew Jade was submissive from the first glance.

She also knew Jade was sexually needy.

The nipple drummed steadily over her clit and the brunette writhed even as she protested to be released.

Exposed and naked at the pleasure, or the evil will of an almost stranger Jade felt a welling flush overtake her body and spirit.

She did surrender. She did give herself over to the machinations of this blonde.

When the other girl rose and squatted over her face she saw for the first time an aroused female's sex.

Similar to her own, but different. The outer lips firm and effaced, the inner lips loose and hanging slightly. Red and pink. Slick with clear pungent juices which dripped slowly to sting her lips.

The tawny skinned brunette lifted her head and drew closer to the puffy flesh.

Her tongue darted out and the first taste sent her head reeling. She almost passed out as she felt the slick sticky fluid coat her lips and trickle into her mouth.

She stroked the flesh with her tongue, the older girl squatted more and covered her mouth, nose and chin with a mask of pungent flesh.

The blonde ground her hips and rocked back and forth to mash her pussy ruthlessly into the brunette's face.

Her fingers were not idle though. She ran her palm over Jade's open pussy and curled middle fingers to waggle into the simmering dampness. She ground the heel of her hand against the younger provincial's hood and clitoris.

It felt nearly like her pussy was turning quivery, she felt spasms unlike anything she had ever felt.

The fingers were long, but not nearly as long as things Jade had pushed into herself when she masturbated. They just seemed to fill her more fully, more intensely than anything she had ever experienced.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers
12