Semper Fi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha started pushing with her hips and legs and met each probe of his throbbing cock. Her arms moved around his back and she caressed him lovingly. He kept moving his hips and broke eye contact to give her breasts some kisses, then he sucked her taut nipples, rubbing his tongue ravenously on each one.

Martha moaned and her eyes closed. She felt the tempo of his sliding cock increase and she compensated with her own rocking, squirming and thrusting movements. It felt so good, so glorious. It had been so long, so very long. It really was like her first time all over again!

He gave her stretched neck a moist necklace of kisses. He pushed his face into her soft, dark hair.

He kissed her ear and panted, "Martha... I... can't last... much... longer."

"I... don't want... you to." She panted, her words in sync with the thrusts and her own movements grew more urgent as their genitals mashed together.

Mike's cock picked up speed and force. His hands cupping her shoulders held her tighter. He began to growl like a lusty animal. He thrust harder and they both heard the "thap thap" sounds of his groin meeting hers. A few seconds later, he was pounding his cock as deep and forcefully into her as he could. He was a male in lust mode and his pubis teased her clitoris, driving her wild.

Her hips responded in kind. Martha recognised the signs and knew she was getting close to orgasm.

Her voice was breathy and urgent, "C'mon, baby... I want you so much. I want to make you cum... cum for me..."

Mike shoved in deep again and didn't pull back. He savagely ground his cock inside her and his groin against her pussy. She felt perfect around him, tight, wet and warm. Just perfect. His body clenched tight.

Martha knew Mike was close to climax. She flexed her legs, pushed her pussy to grind her clitoris on Mike's pubic bone. She wanted to tip over that exciting precipice with him.

She yelled when he roared and flung herself off the cliff to free fall with Mike into sexual bliss.

Waves of tingling pleasure coursed through her. She felt her pussy begin quick convulsions around his hardness.

He felt the build-up and then he pulled out to erupt all over her pubic hair and tummy.

They both moaned their euphoria.

Mike shifted and bought his torso down to Martha's. He rose on his elbows and smiled into her eyes. His forearms slid under her shoulders so his palms could cup the sides of her face.

He looked into her eyes for a few moments, then his face lowered. His mouth met hers. His tongue slowly slid between her soft lips and caressed her tongue. Hers started to move too and an oral erotic dance began and grew into a deep loving kiss.

Her arms encircled his neck. His hands slid to the back of her head. She pressed her body towards him and both felt the sticky cum smearing on their bodies. He liked feeling her turgid nipples pressed into his chest.

He was glad he was here with her before he had to ship out.

He flexed his cock on her tummy and felt her skin flutter in the same spot. He felt her tremble under him and smiled. She was experiencing an aftershock.

"I love you Martha," he told her.

"I love you Mike," she answered.

They kissed and made love twice more during the night before falling into a sated and contented sleep in each other's arms.

APRIL 1945

Martha awoke and like she did every morning and every night, she looked at a framed picture on her bed side table. It was a picture of Mike. Martha had taken the photo on a beach date they had a few weeks after they had met.

Mike was sitting on the beach with a beer and waving at the camera. What she liked best about the image was his little sexy smile. It was the only photograph she had of him and she prayed every night that it would not be the last.

Martha showered and dressed and went to the kitchen. Her room mate Donna sat at the table finishing her bowl of oatmeal and listening to the radio. She tried to engage Martha in small talk with little success.

"Oh Marty, I know it's easy for me to say, but try not to worry. It's eating you up girl." Donna said.

"I know, I know. It's the not knowing, that's killing me." Martha sighed.

"Well try and eat something and I will see you at lunch, ok?" Donna said putting her bowl in the sink.

Martha nodded and poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down. Coffee was taken off the rationing list in 1943. A good thing for Martha, she was living on it of late.

Alone in the apartment Martha was lost in thought when the radio got her attention.

"Now the news. The war department has just announced that the largest amphibious assault in the Pacific War has begun!

On April 1st combined forces of Army and Marines landed on the Japanese held Island of Okinawa. The island is only 340 miles from Japan and will give the allies a base for the final push!"

Martha got light headed and almost fainted hearing the news. Her thoughts went to Mike.

"Please keep him safe," she prayed.

Pulling herself together, she went to work. By the time she got to the hospital, the news had spread fast and everybody was talking about it.

MAY 1945

Martha was a nervous wreck. Only one letter from Mike had arrived and was dated March 12th. It was more a note than a letter. Mike told her he was busy and all was well. He missed her very much and had received a few of her letters.

Every night Martha bought a newspaper and with pure dread poured over the war news. Censorship was tight and most reports were vague at best. Mike had told her he had put her name on his contact list if the unthinkable happened and she had nightmares about getting the dreaded telegram of his demise.

LATE JUNE 1945

Martha was at the hospital when her room mate Donna ran up to her and told her she had just heard on the radio that the battle was over. Martha couldn't believe it. They hugged each other with tears of joy. She prayed Mike was okay and she would hear off him soon.

When Martha arrived home that night, she opened her mail box and there was a rubber banded bundle of 6 letters from Mike!

With excitement and mixed emotion, she went to her bedroom and sat on the bed and arranged them in post mark order. The last 2 envelopes were mud stained and water damaged.

For the next hour she read each letter. In the 1st few letters, Mike sounded upbeat and positive. By the time she got to the last two, Mike mentioned heavy fighting, incessant rain and fanatical resistance by the Japanese enemy. He was tired physically and emotionally of the loss of many of his men and the burden of leadership.

LATE JULY 1945

As Martha was getting ready for work she heard a knock on her door. There was another knock as she approached the door.

"Yes?" Martha asked.

"Telegram for Martha Simmons," the voice said on the other side of the door.

Martha felt sick. She began to shake. A trembling and white Martha unlocked the door.

"Sign here Ma'am." The Western union man said without emotion. She wondered how many of these he had had to deliver as she scrawled her name on his pad.

Closing the door, tears filled her eyes. She walked into the kitchen. She set the telegram on the table unable to open it and sat down on the stool, rocking herself in her worry.

Donna came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"Who was that?" Donna asked.

Unable to speak, Martha just pointed to the table and at the dreaded telegram.

"Oh Marty," Donna sighed, putting her arms around her friend.

"You read it." Martha croaked out between deep ragged sobs.

Donna tore open the envelope with dread and read for a moment. Martha watched her face intently trying to gauge her reaction to the content.

Time stood still and seemed so long as Martha waited for Donna to say something. After what seemed to be an eternity, Donna looked at Martha and spoke.

"Well it's not from the War department!" Donna said with excitement, handing the telegram to Martha to read for herself.

Snatching the telegram from Donna's hand, Martha read it.

"Marty...stop

In hospital in Saipan...stop

Leg wound...stop

Will recover...stop

Returning to Pearl soon...stop

Miss you...stop

Love Always Mike...stop

As a tidal wave of relief ran through her body, she looked at Donna.

"Wait till I see him, I am going to kill him for scaring me like that!"

Both women laughed at what Martha had just said. They jumped up and down in joy. Mike was alive. Hurt but alive.

SEPTEMBER 20th 1945

VJ Day had been announced to the world on August 15th 1945, then on September 2nd the formal surrender of Japan had taken place in Tokyo.

After Martha had received his telegram, Mike's letters became more frequent.

Mike wrote that he had been hit in the leg with shrapnel from a mortar round, then taken aboard a hospital ship, then back to the island of Saipan to recover.

Martha was now waiting for Mike to return home. At the Pier, Martha chain smoked as the ship finally docked. Unable to sleep. she had been there since dawn with hundreds of other impatient people.

The base band began to play and the crowd roared as the Marines began to disembark off the ship.

Tears were in her eyes as she saw the men, home from war, meet and hug their loved ones. Emotions and joy were raw and high.

Martha's heart skipped a beat when she spotted Mike! He was thinner than she remembered and he was limping slightly but still able to carry his sea bag on his shoulder. He looked so handsome and just like a marine should look.

Martha pushed her way to the front and Mike spotted her and smiled.

Dropping his bag, he held out his arms and Martha, crying with joy, ran to him. Her man was alive! Her man was home!

Mike managed a, "Hey Marty," before she flung her arms around him hugging him tightly and they kissed. It was a kiss of joy, of gladness but most of all of love.

Following the kiss, her face buried in his shoulder, whimpering. No words could express the deep emotion they both felt right there and then.

Mike held her close and caressed her hair and said nothing.

After a while, with emotions more in control, he lifted her chin up with a gentle hand. Mike looked at her face and then in to her beautiful eyes.

"Sorry I'm late darling but duty called," Mike said, smiling at her.

With a balled fist she hit his shoulder playfully, "Semper Fi," she answered, rolling her eyes with affection.

His smile broadened, "Semper Fi," he agreed and dipped his woman for another kiss in the middle of the crowds.

All around them were joyful cheers, happy music from the base band, flag waving and rolls of celebratory paper strewn about on the floor and still rippling and flying around in the air as people threw them up in jubilation.

The War was over. Peace was here.

12