Sen, at 19

Story Info
Literotica as conduit for girl & man.
812 words
2.33
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found her in the arrival area. A handheld black board stated: "RUSS!"

"What are you doing with that sign, sweetheart?" She was giggling.

"I was waiting for you, Russ."

"Come here, girl."

Sen handed the board back to the limo driver she'd borrowed it from and shifted into my arms.

"You came to see me, Russ." Her whisper.

"Yes, baby. I came to see our girl."

~

She quickly melded back into my arms as we drove thru the streets.

"I couldn't wait to see you, Russ."

I laughed softly as we traversed the area I recognized as Old Town over 40 years prior.

"The hippies were all thru this section, Sen." Now, now it was still. The years of lightening and days of drums had quieted.

"The 'who,' Russ?"

I smiled. "Yes, baby, 'The Who.'"

She was humming softly, contently.

"Where's your teddy bear, Sen?"

"It's back at the apartment. We're almost there, Russ."

"Did you go on today, angel?"

"Just a little. I was mostly getting ready for you." She held my hand and played with my rings, running her warm fingers around the soft gold. Her scent, something unfamiliar filled the time.

"You smell so good, baby."

"That's my Tommy Girl Perfume. I'm glad you like it, Russ. Stop here, cabbie. This is it."

~

"This is where I live now. This is my place." She was standing in the galley kitchen, her eyes glistening ever so beautifully.

"Can you stay the night, Russ?"

"Yes."

"I want to show you my teddy bear. He's in my bedroom."

"Come, Russ, come with me and I will show you my bear." She'd moved and was standing by the couch, interrupting my view of her CPU, the screen emblazoned in the familiar LITEROTICA logo--upper left. The dozen virtual roses, plus one I'd sent her that morning present and accounted for on the page.

~

"This is my bedroom, Russ. And here he is. I sleep with him every night. He keeps me company when I get lonely."

"Are you lonely a lot, sweetheart?"

"No. But, sometimes, I am."

~

I woke in darkness. Her candles extinguished. I discovered myself clutching Sen's bear instead of her. I softly chuckled as I shifted to sit up. My feet touched her top where she'd tossed it so adorably to show me. So I could see. So I could touch. So I could taste. And now so I could smell. Her Tommy Girl. I set her top next to her bear.

She'd been excited & warm & so very wet. And she'd kissed, & purred & giggled and then we each found our rapture, together.

The fast clicking of key strokes penetrated the darkness.

Sen was bare breasted. White & new & very intent.

She finally saw my reflection looming behind her and tapped >esc<

All went black. Her tiny scream.

"Who was that, Sen?" I laced long brown hair thru my fingers.

"I won't tell you.

Are you mad at me, Russ?"

"No, baby, I'm not mad at you."

"What did he want you to do, Sen?"

"I can tell you that, Russ.

Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yes, baby."

"He wants me to use my fingers and his fingers."

"Will you show me, Sen?"

"May I use your fingers, Russ?"

"Yes, you may, angel."

"More, Russ."

"How many more, Sen?"

"Two more."

"How's that, girl?

"Lot's more, Russ."

"Like that, baby?"

"Everywhere, Russ. Don't stop. Okay?"

"Okay."

~

Her head in my lap, our girl so sleepy now. The sandman was coming for her and that right soon. I'd retrieved her blanket from the bedroom to keep her warm and then went back for her bear to keep her from being lonely. I neatly folded Sen's top. I took it so I'd always remember. And so I would never forget.

"Will you be here when I waken, Russ?"

"No baby, I won't." I prayed her eyes were closed.

"Can I come and visit you?" My prayer answered.

"No baby, you can't." I prayed the sandman would hurry.

"Will you come back, Russ?" I closed my eyes.

"Sen." Her breathing had leveled. She was in her dreams now.

I logged in & PM'ed her:

"Sen"

A girl
My girl
Our girl
Her top tossed
In the mirror we watch
Her bear clutched tightly
We watch
Her fingers move--warm & wet from her mouth
Our girl
"Look Sen, look at the little girl."
"Watch, Sen."
"That's you, sweetheart. Our little girl."
"Russ."
"ssshhh, little girl. Watch."
Our fingers
Our girl
We watch
"Russ."
"ssshhh, baby. Watch."
"Russ?"
"Yes, baby-girl."
"Watch."
- Russ

~

"O'Hare."

"How bout those White Sox, eh?"

I leaned forward, peered thru the hazy Plexiglas & eased back. "Eddie, we'll take it in silence."

Eddie threw the meter-cut the switch-the music died-the interior went black.

Russ, at 50.

- russell-ville-man