Senatorial Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard a soft chuckle from Anthony and Brad grinned, hoping for some reason to make the boy laugh again. "See, I'm not all bad. Has she sucked you off? Have you fucked her at all, or ate her out?"

"No, Sir. I haven't done anything like that. I kissed her a couple times, but we've not gone further," Anthony whispered and shifted nervously as his cock was rubbed up and down by the Senator's hand.

Brad felt a stirring in his gut, one he'd not felt since his first long time lover. "Anthony, I'm glad. I think there may be something here, we need to explore and I don't mean just the sex. I want to make you enjoy this, but I'll force myself into you if I have too, no turning back for me. I'm also going to set you up as a regular. I have a feeling one time with you won't be enough." For the first time in a long time Brad dropped to his knees and began to suck on his lover with care, hoping to ease him into a relaxed relationship.

His fingers moved to caress Anthony's balls and then he lapped at the swollen head, took in the full length and then grinned inwardly when he heard Anthony moan softly and timidly touch his naked shoulder. Brad came off and looked up at Anthony. "See, it isn't all bad. Lay down and we can do this together," he said and rose to his feet.

His hand pressed against Anthony's back and turned him to the bed. He noticed Anthony stiffen and he frowned, fearful the boy was going to change his mind. He told himself he only cared because of the President's cousin and not anything more personal.

Anthony climbed on the bed and it was then that Brad realized what he was missing and why he was slowing down with this particular morsel of flesh. For the past 17 years he'd been forcing his lovers, or paying them off. He'd not had a real close, loving relationship with his toys and pets since the first encounter with another male. He missed it.

When Anthony lay down and looked up at him, Brad smiled, bent down and kissed his lips. The initial jerk of Anthony, brought a growl of frustration from Brad, but he continued tasting the boy. He lifted his head and licked his lips. "You taste like my come," he said and then positioned himself over the young body. "You ready?" he asked and heard a moan of indecision. "Take my cock boy and lick it." He then bent his head down and began to cover Anthony's shaft with his tongue.

~ ~ ~

Anthony lay there, his mind full of doubt, anger, confusion, disgust, and a seed of pleasure. He was shocked to be where he was, but knew that there was no real way out of the mess he was in. He looked at the cock before him and wrapped his hand around it, as if it were his and he was about to jerk off to a pile of porn tapes.

"That's right," Brad whispered and then pushed his hips down, letting his cock head hit Anthony's lips.

He gripped harder and began stroking up and down, timidly licked at the head and then opened his mouth, lifted his head and took in the hard cock.

"Yeah, Anthony; see, baby it's good," Brad groaned and licked Anthony's balls.

He jerked and closed his eyes on the sensation as well as the feeling of what was happening to him. What would Rebecca think if she knew he was going to be some man's whore. He'd have money though, money to take her to dinner, money to provide her a good home, money to send their kids to school. He loved Rebecca and the idea of marrying her was always on his mind. Now he was sucking cock and he knew that his parents' bank account would never go dry.

"Harder," Brad groaned and Anthony increased his sucking force. He thought of the man on top of him. He'd only have to suck cock and take it up the ass. He'd do it for Rebecca. He didn't like it, but he was going to give Rebecca the life she had missed out on because she wasn't the President's daughter, but just some distant relative. She had money, but he was going to contribute too and it was going to be a lot more than he would have made working on his dad's farm.

He felt pre cum drip into his mouth and gagged, but swallowed. He focused on the feeling of the Senator's tongue rolling over his balls, imagined Rebecca above him and her pussy in front of his mouth, as she sucked him off. "Yeah, more," he moaned and felt his testicles wrapped in the dream Rebecca he was fucking.

Brad grinned and moaned against the spheres in his mouth, Anthony lifted his hips, instinct driving him onward. He thought of Rebecca's sex, open for him. He saw it once, she'd been getting dressed and he had watched her from the tree by her bedroom window. She hadn't know he was there. But he saw her touch herself and slowly explore her channel. He groaned and the vibrations rocked through the cock he was devouring like he would her hot, slick cunt.

"Yeah, more," the deep throaty words reached him and Anthony shuddered as he was pulled from his fantasy, and remembered the cock in his mouth.

He felt his dick suddenly wrapped in a blanket of moist heat and he shouted, "Fuck!" He then quickly recaptured Brad's cock and began swallowing pre cum and saliva.

Brad's tongue coaxed him back to the deepest regions of his mouth, angling his head and then lifting and dropping his hips to ride Anthony's mouth. Anthony felt the Senator's teeth graze his dick and quickly went back to mimicking the older man's pleasures so he could be rewarded with a few more greens in his account. The tempo of both men increased and soon their hands were squeezing and milking the balls of the other and occasionally stroking the base of the cocks in their mouths.

When the come flew from Anthony's dick, he grunted low and was greeted with Brad's, which he gagged on, but swallowed, thoughts of Rebecca and a diamond worth thousands filled his mind.

They washed each other and then Anthony felt Brad roll away. He was surprised to feel the older man cuddle up to him, but said nothing. "Anthony, that was wonderful," Brad said and licked his lips, then moved on top of him. He straddled him and began to stroke his soft tool.

Anthony grimaced, but did his best to hide the disgust that he was feeling, with a groan of fake desire. "Yeah, amazing Senator."

"Brad, call me Brad, lover."

"Brad," Anthony said a bit unsteadily. He watched a smile appear on Brad's lips and wondered what game the old man was playing. He looked down at his slick cock and hated the effects the experienced politician was having on his dick.

"Fifteen isn't enough. I want to set you up close to me. An intern. You can travel with me and I'll pay you. I won't be exclusive, because sometimes I need to it rough, but I want your skin young and unharmed. I want to fuck you often, but I want you to stay lean and trim, no hair, so have all that removed." He pointed to the chest hairs and then rubbed the pubes. "I'll put you in touch with a woman that will help you take care of things."

"Brad, I can't. . ."

"Yeah, you can. You need the money, I'm going to find out all about you. So look, I'm not giving you an option. You'll do this. You'll be mine and no one else's until I say so. You understand don't you?" he asked then moved from the bed.

"I understand, Sir." Anthony thought to himself that he was playing with fire, but he wanted the money. Rebecca wouldn't marry him if he didn't have the funds to keep her happy, or so he thought. "I'll do it. I'll be your fuck toy."

Brad turned and held a bottle of lube in his hand. "Good. I wasn't expecting to like you so much, but I do. I think you remind me of my first lover. I miss him."

Anthony swallowed as he eyed the lube, not really caring what Brad said. "I hope I don't disappoint," he said, inwardly he wanted to run away.

"Never . . . unless you fuck someone else. You're not in love with Rebecca are you?" Brad asked.

Anthony saw his look of regret and hope. He knew how to get more money and whispered, "No Sir. She's just my friend." He chuckled to himself. Who would have thought some farm boy from Michigan was going to make a Senator fall in love with him, so he could provide a nice life for the woman he wanted to marry.

"Roll over Anthony. It's time I take my lover's ass," Brad whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rebecca stared at her father and shook her head. "No Dad, he's not here," her voice was laced with concern. "I've looked everywhere, your men have looked, even others have and he's not in this building."

"Calm down, hon. I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he went out to get some fresh air and a walk. Got lost and is back at the hotel after catching a cab."

"No, he's not at the hotel, I called. Daddy something's wrong. He's not used to this stuff, all this," she whispered, sweeping her delicate hands around the room.

"Becky, listen. He'll turn up," her father answered.

"I hope so," she whispered and hugged her dad. "I'm going back to the hotel to wait. I hope he shows up and though it would hurt to think he ran off with some woman, the least he could have done was call me." She wiped at a stray tear and walked off with one security guard who helped her into a taxi, shut the door behind her and then returned to her father's side.

She stared at the city as lights passed her by and she thought of the innocent youth she'd convinced to come to Vegas with her and her family. She'd liked Anthony since grade school and this weekend was supposed to be one that helped them to move further in their relationship. "Where are you?" she asked the night sky. "I wanted you with me tonight. . ." she whispered and then rested her head on the window. "Please, please, please, be okay."

12