Send Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after...
1.5k words
4.28
13.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

The morning after...

***

Author's note:

This is the second part of my story 'Send'. Thank you to all those who read and enjoyed the first part and encouraged me to continue with the storyline. Let's pick up on the morning after the night before, so to speak...

J xx

***

The diffused grey-blue light of dawn crept through the open curtains. Having had a rather restless night sleep, Jen stirred, drawing the covers up towards her eyes in an attempt to shut out the impending morning.

Fragments of memories seeped into her half-consciousness. David appeared in her half-dreams. Piece by piece it came back to her; the picture message, touching herself, the accidental phone call late at night. Still, shame or no shame, a slow smile worked over her lips as she remembered. In the dim light of early morning and in her only barely conscious state the memories had taken on an almost dreamlike quality. Shifting her position in order to get comfortable, she turned and fluffed the pillow, enjoying the cooler fabric on the reverse side as she snuggled back down into the bed.

Listening carefully for the tell-tale chatter from the children's room Jen smiled again. Silence really is golden when you're a mum; particularly at this hour. Besides, she wanted time to think, to absorb the events of the prior evening.

With a giggle she retrieved her phone from the bedside table and scanned through the messages they had exchanged the night before, reliving them. She lingered a moment on the picture he had sent her. She imagined how that thick cock would feel in her hands, between her lips, on her tongue. Silky smooth and rock hard all at once. Eyes half closed she absentmindedly rolled her middle finger over and around her swollen clit then brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. In her mind she was licking a drop of sweet pre cum from the tip of David's gorgeous cock. She longed for it, to see his face as she looked up at him, his cock between her soft lips.

The throbbing between her legs intensified, in time with her rapid heartbeat. She could hear the blood rush in her ears with every beat. Without even realising she had slipped her fingers between her smooth wet cunt lips again and was slowly rubbing her clit, round and round, once, twice, three times, then pinching it between finger and thumb. Again, over and over the same pattern, round, round, round and pinch, faster and faster. She gasped for breath as the tightness in her belly grew. The muscles in her tight pussy twitched and begged for a release from the pressure building there. Spreading her thighs wider, stretching as far as she could she plunged two fingers from her other hand into her soaking, dripping hole just as she went over the edge. Her muscles clamped down hard on her hand, in waves as she squeezed her clit hard, her hips bucking and rolling involuntarily. Wave upon wave washed over her, little tingles of pleasure spreading from her cunt all over her body, hardening her nipples to the point of pain. Her cunt gushed, moisture slipping down over her pink arsehole, leaving a growing wet mark on the sheet beneath her.

With one last deep sigh she stilled, gradually regaining control of her breathing. One word escaped in a whisper under her breath, one name; David.

She dozed for a few minutes, somewhere between consciousness and dreaming. Images of Him over her, his cum splashed over her breasts went through her head. Her phone vibrated, stirring her from her daydream. Another text message:

'Morning hun, how are you? Did you sleep well? I couldn't stop thinking about you last night...'

With a grin and a little shake of the head she whispered to the phone,

'Yeah, I'll just bet fella.'

However, deep down she was thrilled. She hadn't felt this kind of giddy rush in a long time, far too long if she was honest. At 27 she had been feeling prematurely washed up and past it. She decided she had missed this feeling and vowed not to let life get on top of her again. She actually felt her age for once, and sexy to boot. It was going to be a good day.

Her renewed optimism and confidence urged her on as she typed out her reply on her phone;

'Good morning, I was just thinking about you. Do you want to see what you've done to me?'

Once the message was sent she returned to her thoughts, savouring the buzz she got from knowing He wanted her. She used the camera on her phone to take a picture of her sweet, sticky pussy, spread open with her fingers so he could see her juices still glistening, for him. She was swollen and red still; she was sure he'd realise what she had just done. She quickly sent the picture to him and waited nervously for his reply.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander. The nagging voice in the back of her mind was already beginning to worry her. This changed things for her. She had not let a man into her life since the split from her children's father; she had been with him a long time. She was not entirely sure what to do now, what her next move should be. In all honesty she was a little nervous about getting 'involved' at all now. How would any developments affect her kids? How on earth would she ever have the guts to sleep with someone again for the first time; two babies had taken their toll on her body and she just didn't know if she could face it.

Fortunately the shrill beeping of her alarm cut through these negative thoughts and informed her that it was in fact 6.30 am and about time she got herself out of bed. Dragged so suddenly back to reality, it dawned on her that she was getting ahead of herself. She had had some fun with a good friend and there was no need to jump the gun so to speak. Besides, this was David; probably the person she trusted most of all right now. He made her feel safe. She may not have a clue what was going to happen next, but somehow she knew it would be OK. Whatever happened, it would be fine.

The nagging voice seemingly appeased by her reasoning she hauled herself out of the bed and quickly threw the covers back over it. That would do, no one ever see's her bedroom anyway. Although now...

Softly laughing she admonished herself.

Now STOP that. It was a bit of harmless fun; don't go reading too much into it.

With that thought she crept quietly past the kids' room and into the bathroom.

With the bath just the way she liked it -- water just a little too deep and just a little too hot -- she settled herself back, being careful not to let the water spill over the edge of the tub. After a short but relaxing soak she began lathering up with the shower gel, lingering just a little longer than usual on all her sweet spots. A thought occurred to her. She had bought her phone in with her; it was there on the window ledge. Feeling a little naughty she sent;

"I'm just having my bath... thinking of you... again ;) xx"

She gave it a few moments and -- knowing full well he was at work -- sent another message,

"I'm supposed to be getting ready, but can't stop my mind, or my hands wandering though. My pussy is aching for you to touch it. I wish you were here x"

They weren't merely words either. Her spare hand was switching from squeezing her hard nipples to dipping below the water line to stroke between her thighs. Nor was she exaggerating her feelings right then. She really did ache for him. Already her body was building slowly towards another climax; she couldn't get enough while He was on her mind. However good this felt, she knew the inevitable orgasm wouldn't satisfy her this time. She wanted only him.

The sudden buzz of the phone in her hand made her jump and the moment was almost lost; distracted just the moment before she would have cum. Frustration and a little annoyance flashed through her; though not for long. The insistence of her fingers and his words gave her the push she needed;

"You teasing bitch. I want to be there now, you looked so good, so wet. I want to taste you, now. Stuck at my desk now, can't stand up! I wish I was there too -- I'd love to slide deep into your wet pussy..."

Now the water did splash over the side of the bath, though this time she didn't notice, much less care. It was all she could do to keep her phone clear of the water as she writhed about in the bath, waves of another kind rippling through her body.

A little later, sat wrapped in a fluffy towel on her bed she replied, simply;

"I want you. Badly."

It really was time she got dressed.

To be continued...