Send Ch. 03

Story Info
A meeting of the minds for Tina and Jimmy
2.2k words
4.59
17.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to conference room B was closed. I took a deep breath and knocked. To my surprise, Marilyn swung it open.

"Hi Tina, have a seat. We're just about to begin," she offered, holding the door open for me.

Anxiously I peered in and spotted Jimmy seated at the long mahogany table with two other execs from marketing on the opposite side. He waived me over to sit next to him. Smiling tightly at everyone, I carefully slid into the chair to his left.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to him, my annoyed tone coming across loud and clear.

His shining eyes were creased in a mischievous squint. "You look hot," he breathed back while leaning into my neck.

I frowned at him and crossed my legs, feeling ridiculous to have fallen for what seemed to be one of Jimmy's dry jokes. What was worse, I had no idea why I had been called to this meeting.

"So Tina," Marilyn began, "I know we don't usually bring you into a project so early, but Jimmy suggested that we try something new."

He flashed me his brilliant smile and continued, "You see, we always conceive the direction on a new product, and then send it over to copy writing, leaving you guys to interpret what we want. I thought we'd try including you in the development of the concept, increasing the continuity of the process." The others nodded in agreement. "Here is an overview of the new cholesterol medicine we're working on." He handed me a folder. Marilyn passed everyone some demographic data and while she began to review it, I took a moment to familiarize myself with the material Jimmy had given me.

Sifting through the various documents describing the drug's effects, I came across a single word scribbled on a Post It note. ''Panties?" it read. The note sat on top of the pile of papers.

Shielding it from view by pretending to flip a page, I jotted "FU" and kicked Jimmy under the table.

Undaunted, he smiled and scribbled back, "Let's play. U want 2." It wasn't a question. He was telling me that he knew what persisted behind my anger and confusion; I did want to. It was crazy and exciting and I couldn't seem to help myself.

With Marilyn talking about American men 45 to 60 and their typical eating habits, Jimmy wrote again, "Panties?"

I responded, "?" and coyly looked away.

He let his pen drop to the floor and crouched under the table to retrieve it. Without hesitation, I swiveled my chair and parted my legs just in time for him to catch a glimpse of my naked pussy.

"Good girl," he wrote once back in his seat and drew an arrow downward. I followed its direction into his lap, which sported a distinct bulge.

Across the table, Marilyn was droning on, "I think a testimonial focused campaign will be the best way to introduce the product to Seniors and that's where you come in Tina."

I heard my name and snapped to attention. "Yes," I said blankly, hoping it was appropriate.

"The testimonials will be authentic, but you'll be writing a bridge of sorts to weave them together." I nodded in turn, so distracted by Jimmy's hand stroking my thigh; it was the only response that I could manage.

The whole thing was unbelievably insane! I was at a business meeting with my boss and two other guys across the table, with no panties on and wishing Jimmy could reach far enough to rub my clit. Unfortunately, there was no way that he could have and still keep a respectable distance between us. I shifted in my chair, aching for him more with every passing minute.

A brief interruption, as Marilyn's assistant buzzed in on the intercom, allowed Jimmy to whisper to me. "Go ahead, touch yourself."

Relieved from all sense of decency, and against any good judgment, I simply couldn't deny myself the thrill. As I slid my hand under the table, I knew he was sending me across a line from which I might never return. The adrenaline coursing through my body was unmistakably addictive and I began the naughtiest act of my entire twenty five years.

I looked over at him, my brown eyes wide with disbelief at the knowledge that I had pulled up my skirt and was now running my finger over my swollen clit. He was staring off in the other direction, but I was certain he was imagining my actions under the table. The faintest of grins was displayed on his lips, which he slowly licked unconsciously several times.

"Tina, did you hear me?" Marilyn asked, snapping her fingers in the most condescending way.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I sputtered, my hand freezing in its place. Jimmy's eyebrows were raised inquisitively, amused to hear what my response was going to be. It was all too much. "I...I'm really not feeling well. Probably something I ate at lunch." My excuse was thin at best, but it was all I could think of. "If you don't mind, I need to step out for a minute." I said and got up to leave.

Jimmy suggested that he take the opportunity to grab a copy of the testimonials he'd gathered so far and followed me to the door. I could feel Marilyn's eyes on us as we left and it made me even more uneasy.

When we rounded the corner, out of ear shot or view, I stopped short and pressed my finger into his chest. "You are fucking crazy!" I seethed, my brow furrowed in a knot.

He flashed me those white teeth of his and held his hands up in mock innocence. "Me? I'm not the one who was getting off in our staff meeting! You're the crazy one." I punched in the arm and stomped off. "Wait Tina, it was sexy as hell," he grabbed my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks. Brazenly he moved closer, backed me up against the wall and slowly brushed his finger sideways on my bottom lip. With a sharp stare directly into my eyes he told me, "You don't even know what you are capable of." Wet and full, his lips were so close to mine that I could feel his breath; unbearable. He continued in a slow throaty whisper. "You are a naughty girl." I nodded in agreement. "You like being naughty. You fucking love it." Oh God, I did. He was making me dizzy with his closeness.

"What are you doing to me?" The words leaked from my mouth, as I helplessly stared at the floor. I hadn't been myself since last night.

"Its all you Tina. I just opened the door and you walked in." Through my shirt, he cupped my breast and softly rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb. Then he swept his tongue into my mouth for a brief meeting with mine, so painfully short.

"Do you think I can get you off by the time Marilyn expects me back?" He challenged.

"I really hope so." I said, grinning at the proposition. Taking me by the hand, he led me into the men's bathroom and the end of the hall and applied the lock.

We didn't make it much farther into the room. He wrapped his arm around my collar bone from behind and leaned against the closed door. His mouth was at my ear and his other hand had hastily pulled my skirt up to my hips. With it he stroked my pussy, running his fingers up and down the full landscape. He rubbed patiently, making me realize the detail of his motions in each place he touched. And while he continued, he began another mind fuck in a slow muffled voice.

Before closing my eyes, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror over the sinks. The sight of my naked lower half pressed against his business suit and his fingers running in and around my cunt, made me weak. I dug my fingertips into his taught thighs and began to visualize what he was saying.

"I catch you playing with yourself at your desk. You have been thinking about my cock all day and how much you want to know it. You want to lick it and run your lips over it. From your chair you unzip my pants and pull it free. It's warm and hard and eager to feel your kisses. Your mouth is open over it and you are looking up at me with your beautiful brown eyes. I push your hair out of your face so that I can see your gorgeous mouth take it in. I let you have it, as much as you want. You show me how much you like it by the moans escaping you. I show you how much I like it by cupping you cheeks, so intent on not missing a stroke."

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to have a piece of him. "Please, let me have it." I pleaded, attempting to reach behind me to feel the hard staff impressing on my ass.

His hand gained intensity in my crotch instead. "Nooo, baby. I am going to make you cum just like this," he cooed. "You are almost there aren't you?" He ran his tongue up and down my neck with his arm tightening above my chest. Then he continued.

"My cock is swollen to its maximum now and ready to be inside you. Holding your hands, I raise you from your chair and turn you around. You climb into the seat on your knees and hold onto the back. Your ass is high in the air and so fucking round that I have to take a bite. And your pussy is drenched from waiting for me; the way it is now Tina. It's so wet that I want to savor your nectar, but you are begging me to fuck you and so I will." His fingers were rubbing my clit furiously now.

"You turn to look over your shoulder at me as I enter you, with your mouth hung slightly open in pleasure. I reach under your body to your breast and gently squeeze each time I press you. Bearing down on my cock and spreading your thighs wider, you meet me in mid stroke. You know this is your chance, Tina and you take it. Making sure you get all of it, you roll your hips over my dick until you are streaming in orgasm. You love that dick. When I'm inside of you it only makes you want it more. Don't you want me inside of you Tina?"

I moaned softly in agreement. "Yes, you do. You want it, Tina. Should I give it to you?"

I moaned again. "You want my hard dick. You want it inside you." He repeated it over and over, rubbing and rubbing, not stopping until he escorted me into climax.

I was limp for a moment in his arms and he nuzzled the nape of my neck with his lips, sending one last shiver up my spine. When I finally turned around he was holding a clean white handkerchief in his hand.

"That was amazing." I said, loving the accomplished glint in his eye. Then, curiously I asked, "Who carries a handkerchief in this day in age?"

"Things tend to get a little messy around me." He said wiping his hand and motioning to my moistened thighs. "Would you like some help cleaning up?"

I eased backward towards the sinks and he followed. After I rested against the counter, he reached around me to the faucet and dampened the corner of the cotton fabric. Next, he crouched down, his nose exactly level with my exposed vagina. Deeply, he inhaled, before beginning to tidy me up.

When he was satisfied with another job well done, he folded it, and held it high. "Until next time." he said and sniffed it a bit before tucking it into his pocket. Then he winked at me and turned to leave.

"Wait, when will I get to see that cock of yours?" I asked, not liking the twang of desperation that invaded my voice.

"That's up to you." He said lightly, not even turning around before exiting.

Alone now, I seemed to wake from a dream and found myself feeling incredibly vulnerable. I fixed my skirt and looked into the mirror. The familiar face stared back at me, flushed, with tiny beads of perspiration gathered at the temple. Still, it was like I was looking at a stranger.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I murmured dabbing my brow with a paper towel and fixing my hair. A jumble of conflicting emotions tore through my gut as I stood there for a couple of minutes longer.

It was easy slipping out of the men's room. Thankfully, no one was in the hall. I checked my watch. It had been only 15 minutes since I left the meeting. With Jimmy, time seemed to crawl and every moment left a lasting impact on my soul. I was scared. Really frightened by the wild feelings and total lack of sensibility Jimmy seemed to conjure in me.

I decided not to return to the meeting. Instead, I hurried back to my desk and left word for Marilyn, my stomach was so upset that I needed to go home.